mafias Babygirl

By ChaityAshraf

The worldest most dangerous mafia, heartless king is Kim Taehyung.. He is the only mafia who didn't afraid of... More

mafias babygirl 1
mafias babygirl 2
mafias babygirl 3
mafias babygirl 4
mafis babygirl 5
mafias babygirl 6
mafias babygirl 7
mafias babygirl 8
mafia's babygirl 9 (1/2)
Mafia's babygirl 9(2/2)
Mafia's babygirl 10
mafia's babygirl 11
mafia's babygirl 12
Mafia's babygirl 13
mafia's babygirl 14
Mafia's babygirl 16
mafias babygirl 17
Mafia's babygirl 18
mafias babygirl 19
mafia's babygirl 20
Mafia's babygirl 21
Mafia's babygirl 22
mafias babygirl 23
mafia's babygirl 24
Mafia's babygirl 25 finale

Mafia's babygirl 15

1K 25 0
By ChaityAshraf

Yn pov...

I am all nacked facing to the mirror and visible those hickeys that bastard left on my body.. Tears were dripping from my eyes like an Ocean.. Feeling disgusting at my ownself.. Can't describe how i am feeling right now.. The feeling was overwhelming.. The load was too much..

But then remembered it’s been half an hour i am in this washroom and was crying mess.. He would surely being worried.. So quickly wipe away the face with some water and looked at the mirror made sure i am not looking dull...

After that i came out of the washroom wrapping the towel around my body.. When i saw no one in the room i take off the towel and grabbed some comfy dress and put it on...

When i heard the taehyung voice i was about to go but his phone bipped sound caught my attention.. I took his phone and saw a picture which was given by an unknown number .. It was a picture a girl with him..

Yn: who is the girl???

My mind was puzzled.. Who the girl was.. As far as i know has had no girl before me.. So who is she? Should i ask?  Or maybe he knows her..

I just shrugged off the thought thinking that maybe she was his friend. Caz i am still not mentally okay. And i cannot take anything anymore.. So not thinking twice i made my way to the downstairs... And saw him cooking...

Taehyung : Princess you came... Sit i made ur favourite food..

I Just quietly approach the seat and was waiting for the to arrive...

Taehyung : how is the food Princess?  Do u like the food?

I was noticing that she wasn’t focusing on her eating...

Taehyung : did something happen with you? 

Yn: but taehyung when are we going back to korea?

Taehyung : why princess?

Yn: it’s just the place suffocating me.. I can't breathe here...

Taehyung : Princess i understand ur situation.. But you know love i just can't leave the country before done the remaining work..

Yn just nodded.. "Well okay. I understand" that's when she got up left the room.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3.3K 43
Y/n used to be very sweet girl. She used to be very cheerful and helpful to others. But circumstances made her cold and most dangerous person. The m...
70.3K 2.2K 24
Y/n is a college girl who has her "reasons" to hate violence. Meanwhile Jeon Jungkook is the most feared mafia of South Korea. . What will happen wh...
120K 3.2K 41
park yn is cold dangerous girl.one glare is enough to kill 100 person .world's no:1 youngest multibillionre.also successful bussiness women trust me...
9.6K 537 22
This story is about a innocent girl and the most dangerous and merciless mafia King KIM TAEHYUNG.... his one glare is enough to give anyone heart att...