mafias babygirl 6

*After night*

*Yn pov*

I was sitting on the sofa while watching tv.. And that time i saw furious taehyung.. I dunno why? But after saw him like this i felt so sad.. I slowly approached him...

Yn: are you okay? Since morning you look so pale?

Taehyung:......

Yn: are you okay? Why you being like this? Is everything okay?

Taehyung:.......

Yn: taehyung i am talking to you..

Well this is the first time i called him by his name.. I feel a little uncomfortable... And then he look at me like he want to tell me something.. I can tell he is in sorrow.. And then he quickly took me in his arm.. And saw him crying..  I didn’t saw him crying but this is the first time.. I gulped my throat..

Taehyung: princess,, i have to go far from you.. Tell me i can do this.. Give me courage.. Tell me i will come back to u.. Tell me you Won't leave me..

Yn:.....

I become silent.. I dunno what to say but in this time i need to comfort him...

Yn: w-where will you go?

Taehyung: i -i have to go italy..

I become silent again...

Yn: ooh when will you come back?

Taehyung: it will taking a month...

Yn: oooow..

I pushed him not so harshly but gently... I Don't know why?  Why my heart  clench after listening this word from him? It’s not like that i love him.. Then why?

Yn: Let's eat together...

Taehyung only nodded..

After finishing our food i came to my room and look at the moon....

Yn: i heard everything what you talk about me..

*Flashback*

I was bout to come to my room but suddenly i heard someone which made me stop..

Jungkook: xxxx place.. And the most important news is jackson get to know that you are married and his next target is yn..

Taehyung: WTF ARE YOU SAYING..I'LL BREAK JACKSON'S ALL BONE..

Jungkook: taehyung calm down.. First we need to decide what should we do then we will do everything.. 

Taehyung: jungkook, how can i calm down huuuh? When my princess is in trouble...

Jungkook: everything will be fine taehyung we just need time..

Taehyung: i can die for her.. I can't tolarate her pain...

Jungkook: i understand...

*End of flashback*

Yn: i Won't let you go without me.. That's impossible..  I made my decision.. No matter what will you say..

*Next morning*

I came to kitchen room and made food for us. And then saw him coming towards me...

Taehyung: princess you dont need to cook for us..

Yn: It's okay... Ellen is not here so we can share our works..

Then i finished my cooking and serve the food..

Yn: Taehyung, can i ask you something?

Taehyung: hmmn Princess.. Ask it..

Yn: i wanna go to italy with you.. Actually it’s been a long i didn’t go for a vacation..

Taehyung: but prin--

Yn: ik you will say no but i will go with you no matter what..

Taehyung: if you want it then okay.. I have no problem.. Be ready.. Our flight is tomorrow..

Yn: hmmm