Mafia's babygirl 16

Yn pov.

It's the middle of night and i am in the porch for taking some fresh air..

I just getting random nightmare from the day when that bustard touched me inappropriately.. And then had to bear the mercilessly beat.. It was like everything was flashing in front of me.. I was still traumatised and i can't get over from it..

I sighed heavily.. I looked at the moon and missing the most precious things..

Yn: you were right love can make a person blind, weak and helpless that's why maybe dad didn’t hasitate to take out his life for u to prove his love for you.. I am still wondering what he can do for me? He is so madly in love with me but i was the one to understand the love so lately ( in mind)

Then i felt someone back hugging me i didn’t even flinch i know who it was...

Yn: taehyung!! I just smiled and let him do whatever he want.. "Why did you woke up now?"

Taehyung : why are u here? I just closed my eyes to feel each and every moment with him..

I just sighed and opened my eyes; yn: i was just missing someone... I paused for a moment but right now i felt like it would be a best solution if i tell him everything my frustration would be gone..

"Taehyung it’s true that love is so blind that it can take another one's lives.. I saw my father taking out his life for my mom.. My father was the Strong man i have ever seen.. But when my uncle pointed his gun towards my mom it was the time he showed his weakness to the man he used to call his brother..

It was too much my mom couldn’t handle more pain that's why she also passed away.. You know i am always scared.. Scared to love you scared to make you fall for me. I Don't want the same things happen to us.. Caz i love you more than anything.. "

I then confront him our face was like 1 inch away from each other.. I could feel his breath.. His gripp on my wrist was getting tighter. 

Taehyung : do u believe me? I swear to god i will never leave u, if i then my soul will stay beside you..

At that moment my eyes land on his lips.. Somehow my desire turned into lust.. But i don’t want to make any kind of physical relationship any soon..

But will it be a sin if i kiss him?  Would it be okay? Only one kiss Won't create any problem right?

I was battling in my mind.. But taehyung just kissed on my lips without any habitation.. The tension in Between us getting intense.. Each and every moment was getting intense and he poured his love pation on this kiss..

He tooke me in bridal style he put me on the bed and hovered over me... I was breathing heavily.. 

But he stopped, he didn’t want this situation to go far..

Taehyung : i wont do anything without ur will... For now sleep you need sleep...

I just nodded  closed my eyes.. "Good night love..."