Mafia's babygirl 25 finale

Time passed, days to week, week to month.  Yeah now it’s one month he is in coma.. No improvement.. And here maids were preventing me to go.. Everything were so silent.. It’s like everything is dead.. My heart now turned into a stone due to pain..

Wasn’t it too mush? How can i bear all those pain.. I am also human.. I have also heart.. I can also feel the pain...

Then suddenly my thoughts got disturbed by the phone sound.. It’s showing that the number is jungkook's.. I received the call..

Otp...

Yn: hello!..

Jungkook : yn we have a good news... Taehyung came back from coma..

That time i felt like everything frozed around me.. My tears Finally dropped.. My lips were shaking i cried...

Jungkook : be ready at 8.. I will send you something taehyung will wait for you there?

Yn: w.where he is?

Jungkook : he is now sleeping..

I cutted the call and fell down to ground.. I cried so much.. That tear wasn’t for any pain.. That tear was for happy. For being together again after a month later

On the other side.. Taehyung woke up..

Taehyung : Jungkook where is my yn?

Jungkook : she is okay...

Taehyung : she left me.. I lost her.. She get to know everything..

Jungkook : she is crazy for u and u said you lost her.. Insane...

Taehyung : i want to see her rn..

Jungkook : you will get to see her.. But dont be so impatience..

Time skip.. You got ready.. And was ready to go according to the address.. You took a last look making sure u are looking perfect.. And left to go there..

And same to Taehyung. Jungkook take him to the same place taehyung wasn’t in his mood but he insist him to go with him..

After half an hour later. Taehyung got down from the car.. And saw the place was highly decorated.. Taehyung was first surprised but then when he go deeper he saw a girl with blue dress was seating in the sand.. He was confused but then he decided to approach that girl..

But got shock when he sees her face.. It was no other than his love of his life "yn"

The two of them was silent.. Taehyung was shocked cause she didn’t left and yn was happy to see him again after a month later. The two were verge of crying..

Taehyung : you didn’t left? After knowing everything..

Yn: will u be happy if i leave you?

Taehyung : but i deserve that right? 

Yn: tbh you deserved the worst but this love of mine can't let you go. Orelse i might go insane.. But why did u hide it from me?  Didn’t you trust me enough or is it me who never gained that trust from her husband??

At this point i am seeing guilty in his eyes...

Taehyung : i never loved her.. She did it with me. She drugged me and trying to force herself on me.. I never saw her like this.. I Didn’t told you caz i don’t wanted to hurt you and also i don’t wanted to hold those past anymore anylonger....

Yn: still you are cruel.. You promised to stay with me in my every hardship but left when i needed you the most.  I dont know what i felt..  Those days were nightmare without you. Everything were dead without you..
I never knew this would happen in our life..

Taehyung : let's just forget please.. The tears doesn’t suits on u.. I wanted u to smiling on me when u see me around...

And she smiled wiping her tears.... And she hugged him so tightly...

Yn: i hate you, hate u for leaving me, hate you for not being with me, hate for taking a bullet, hate you for staying in coma when i wanted u to be with me. I fucking hate you.. I fuck this shit.. You are bad..

He pulled her away and wiped those tears...

Taehyung : i am sorry.. Sorry for everything, sorry for hurting you love. Will u Please forgive me one more time..

Yn : i wanted to hate you to make me feel like this but you know what now i fucking hate myself for not able to hate you..

Taehyung pulled her in his embrace again let her feel the rhythm of his heartbeat..

Taehyung : i love you.. I love you so much.. Not only one but can thousands of bullet just to save you..

Yn: jerk..

And then suddenly he knelt down..

Taehyung : yn i know i am not perfect.. But i tried to be perfect for you.. I fell for you and wanted to make you fall for me.. Our begging wasn’t perfect we know but let's starta new begging a new journey where you and me will live in peace.. I want to stay with u till my last breath but may i have the chance to stay with u?

Yn: you have all the chance.. You stole my heart before u even got to know..

Taehyung : i know the confession wasn’t perfect but -

Yn: but it’s perfect in my way.. I smiled at him.. And kissed him so passionately..

"You fell first, but i fell harder than you ever thought.. Being a nightmare you showed me the heaven... "

"The End"