His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 104

5.6K 843 286
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham doesn't accept that Mithra is dead and search for her. Later he gets a call from an unknown number.

******************

Goutham's mobile blared with call from unknown number and he answered immediately praying that should be from Mithra or Rehman that they are all safe.

Goutham: Mithra... Rehman....

Person: Sir, unga samsaram hospital la irukanga. Naa solra address ku vaanga ( Sir, your wife is in hospital. Come to the address I will tell you )

Goutham stopped his car abruptly and the tyres creeched with fire to the sudden stop. Goutham leaned on the steering closing his and more tears left his eyes but in relief that his Mithra was alive.

Goutham: Sir, enga irukinga. En wife eppadi irukka ? Avala video call la kaatunga, illa ava kitta phone kudunga  ( Sir, where are you ? How is my wife ? show me her in video call.. no give the mobile to her )

Person: Sir, enkitta button phone dhan irukku. adhuvum illama avanga mayakkama irukanga . naa address solren vaanga. ( I only have button mobile. Moreover she is unconscious. I will tell you the address please come over )

Goutham: No no no no... call cut pannadhinga. Line la irunga naa varen. appadiye address sollunga. ( Don't cut the call. Stay on line and I will come over. Tell me the address )

Goutham Mv: God, ennoda Mithra ku onnum aga koodadhu. Life la oru second kooda avala vittu piriya matten. ( God, nothing should happen to my Mithra. I won't leave side even for a second in my life.)

Goutham heard the address from the man and drove to the location praying all the way. He stopped the car and saw it was a clinic with a two storey home behind it and a man standing outside holding a mobile to his ear and ran towards him.

Goutham: Naa dhan neenga call panna person. ( I m the person who you called )

The man took Goutham inside the clinic and saw a doctor in the small room.

Goutham: doctor, where is my wife ? How is she ?

Doctor: Please calm down. I will take you to her. 

Doctor opened the door which led to his home which was behind the clinic and Goutham's heart was ready to jump out of its cage in anxiety. Doctor pressed the door bell and a woman in her fifties opened the door allowing them to enter inside. Doctor took Goutham to a room and Goutham saw Mithra lying unconscious on the bed with saline connected to her. He slumped on the bed next to her and cupped her face pressing his forehead with hers. He wept and wept kissing her forehead and eyes until he felt a pat on his shoulder. He looked the doctor giving a smile to him.

Goutham: How is she ? Please tell me she is fine ?How is our baby ? Rehman, Bala....Was there any men along with her ?

Doctor:  Your baby is doing good. Should be a warrior. I don't see any danger with your wife but she needs to be diagnosed if she doesn't wake in the next 3 hours.  And Yes, there is a man and he is in the next room. Come please.

Goutham once again kissed her forehead and followed the doctor to the next room. There Rehman was lying unconscious with a bandagae on his shoulder.

Doctor: He was shot and I have treated him already so he will be awake anytime. Nothing to worry.

Goutham: Thank you so much for saving them. You don't know what you have done but you have given my life back to me. I will be forever grateful for you.

Doctor: Actually you should thank the man Selvam who brought them here at the right time. 

Goutham caught the man's hand and knelt before him thanking him with tears in his eyes.

Selvam: ayya enna panringa ezhundhurunga. ( sir, what are you doing ? Please get up )

Goutham: Engalukku marujenmam kudu irukinga neenga. ungalukku eppadi nandri solluven( You have given us a second life. I don't know how to thank you)

Selvam: Naa onnum pannala neenga unga samsaratha parunga naa veliya irukken. Yedhachum seiyanum na sollunga varen. (I did nothing big. You look after your wife. I will be waiting outside. Tell me if I have to do something then I will come )

Goutham: Naanga inga irukkom nu yarukkum theriya venam. ( Let no one know that we are here)

Doctor: We saw the news and also seems like your friend clearly instructed that no one should know about them being rescued other than you. He left your number with him.

Goutham saw Rehman and ruffled his hair with a smile. Goutham returned to Mithra's room and sat next to her holding her hand and kissing her knuckles. A few minutes later he called one of his guards who answered the call immediately.

Guard: Boss, we are searching for madam. I have called for more men to search for her.

Goutham: Ok do that but you come over to the location I will send you now. I have my car parked there and you take it back to penthouse. I will call you if I m in need of it.

Guard: Sure boss. I will start right away on receiving your message.

Goutham came to the hall and saw the doctor watching TV.

Goutham: Doctor, I need you to do me another help. Its not safe to have my car before your clinic. Media might trace me so can you park my car somehwere nearby and my men will take away from there. 

Doctor: You don't need to worry. I will do that with pleasure. You should get refresh and my wife will serve you coffee. You need to take care of you first only then you can care for your wife and friend. 

Goutham nodded his head and passed the key to the doctor and he left immediately. Goutham returned to Mithra's room and entered the washroom and splashed water on his face. when he returned to the room the doctor's wife was waiting with a smile and passed him a towel.

Doctor's wife: Don't worry she will be alright. Have this coffee and wait for her to wake up.

Goutham: Thank you so much. You people are doing great help to me and my family.

She smiled and left from there. Goutham sat next to Mithra and sipped the coffee thinking of the situation. After thinking he called his Inspector friend who helped in Raghini's case for forgery.

Inspector: Goutham, I m sorry to hear everything man. I hope tomorrow's DNA test doesn't match and it should not be your wife.

Goutham: Stop any DNA test and declare it is my wife.

Inspector: What ? Are you crazy ?

Goutham: Look, do me a help and declare officially that it was Mithra and the lady was Raghini who kidnapped my wife. 

Inspector: I don't understand your moves.

Goutham: I found my wife. Her life is still under threat and I don't want to risk again. Until I m sure there is no threat to her life I want to maintain that she is ....you know...please do this. By morning the news should be confirmed. Use the ring for evidence too.

Inspector: hmmm. ok. How is she ?

Goutham: Unconscious. I will keep you updated but now take care of what I said.

Inspector hummed and Goutham cut the call. He was wide awake looking at her and now then checking on Rehman too. Finally after 3 hours doctor informed Goutham that Rehman was awake and he immediately rushed to his room. Looking at Goutham Rehman tried to sit but goutham stopped him.

Goutham: How are you feeling now ?

Rehman: Mithra ?? baby ?

Goutham smiled at his return question and his eyes was once agains moist looking at his care for Mithra.

Goutham: She is still unconscious doctor is checking her. Baby is doing good and She will be fine. Her favourite Rehmani brother has saved her and why won't she be fine.

Rehman: I m sorry. I m failed you. I should have acted proactively after our encounter with that bitch. Khuda ki kasam, ( I swear to god ) I won't let you down again.

Goutham: shhhh, you have risked your life Rehman. 

Rehman: Bala saved her. We lost him..

Goutham was shocked and gulped down closing his eyes shedding tears.

Goutham: Whom I to you guys that he gave his life and you were ready to give your life for us ? What did I do deserve you people in my life ?

Rehman: Our pain brought us together. We lost our sisters but they gave us Mithra in their place. She is our sister and we could give our life any number of times if possible to protect her and you.

Goutham hugged Rehman gently and Rehman felt happy to have someone for himself when he stood alone after losing everyone in his family. Goutham pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears.

Goutham: what happened Rehman ?

Rehman explained everything to Goutham from the time he received the call from Shylaja about Mithra leaving the penthouse to the moment Raghini held gun on Mithra's head.

Rehman: Mithra kicked Raghini and tried to escape from her but she was too exhausted to take a step. 

Flashback:

Mithra kicked Raghini on her leg where she was shot and Raghini stumbled screaming in pain. Taking the chance Mithra tried to run away from her but she couldn't take a step as she was completely exhausted after so much of fighting to keep herself alive.

Mithra: Rehman, Anna Kaapathunga ... ( save me )

Bala left Rehman and ran towards Mithra to save her who was about to fall on her stomach losing her balance. The moment he reached Mithra, Raghini started shooting but Bala caught Mithra and moved her aside letting the bullet puncture his chest. Mithra closed her ears, eyes and screamed in fear rooted in her place until she heard Bala's voice. He was panting with blood oozing from his chest.

Bala: Mithra look at me. You can't be weak now. You are a strong woman and a mother now. Place your palm over your baby and get moving away from here to save your child. Goutham will kill himself if something happens to you. Be strong for him and your baby, come on take steps and move quick towards the pile of M Sand. You will not fall down Mithra.

Raghini: She will die. I will kill her today and nothing will stop me even if I had to give my life.

She picked a lighter from her gown pocket which she brought along with the petrol and lit the fire inside the car. She tried to pull Mithra along with her inside the car but Bala yanked Mithra's hand from her hold and slapped Raghini. Bala screamed at Mithra to leave and she quickly started moving away with all the strength left in her body.

Bala: bitch I will never let you harm Mithra until I m alive.

He knew he wouldn't survive and he didn't want to leave even 1% chance for Raghini to hurt Mithra so he did what he has to do. He yanked the gun from her hand and shot her. Then he pushed Raghini inside the burning car and she was screaming in the fire but before Bala could move away the fire spread completely and the car exploded taking away Bala's life. Mithra fell on the pile of M Sand losing her conscious on seeing the car explode and Bala's body burning in it.

Rehman who hardly had his eyes open shed tears looking at the burning car and the screams heard from it. He managed to get up after multiple attempts and moved towards Mithra and patted her cheeks.

One of the labour of the quarry who arrived there driving a mini truck saw the burning car and rushed to see if someone was inside to save but the two bodies were already burnt. Rehman saw the man looking at the car. 

Rehman: Inga parunga .....( Look here ).

Hearing Rehman's voice the man rushed to him and saw he was shot. 

Rehman: Help pannunga. Pakkathula yedhachum hospital poganum yarukkum theriyama. (Help us. Take us to some hospital near without anyone noticing.)

Man: Ennoda peru Selvam. Kavala padadhinga yennoda vandila pogalam. ( My name is Selvam. And Don't worry I will you both in my truck )

Rehman and the man carried Mithra to the truck and Rehman got beside her caressing her hair.

Rehman: Nothing will happen to you.

Selvam drove as fast as possible in a route where there won't be anyone to stop them or suspect them. Half way through Rehman was losing his conscious and before he could lose completely he knocked on the back of the driver seat. Selvam stopped and ran back to Rehman. He saw a wallet in Rehman's hand stretched towards him.

Rehman: Idhula oru card irukku. Goutham Ravichander... avarukku call panni vara sollunga vera yarukkum call pannadhinga. Ivanga avar wife ennoda thangachi. Neenga enna kettalum tharuvaru. Please ivangala yeppadiyachum kaapathunga. Please pregnant ah irukka. 

( There is a card in this. Goutham Ravichander. Call him and don't call anyone other than him. She is his wife and my sister. He will give you anything you ask for. Please save her by any means. please she is pregnant)

Rehman lost his conscious and Selvam took them to the clinic which was near by his home and requested the doctor to save them informing all the details he got from Rehman.

Flashback ends:

Rehman: Bala will be happy today. He saved Mithra.

Goutham: you both saved her Rehman. We should do Bala's final rites with all respect. I will take care of that.

*******************

A/N:

Please do support with your vote and comment. I will try to give the next update as usual tomorrow morning.❤️

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
30.3K 3.5K 39
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...
84.7K 7.2K 48
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ. ๐’...