𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 || Bobby B...

By katieglover181

In which... Priscilla Duncan is chased by the boy she was best friends with in the past, causing her to rekin... More

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Sequel

Chapter 17.

240 5 0
By katieglover181

SEVENTEEN Happy New Year

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

December 31st, 1984

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄 in the Valley was busy, even busier than Christmas. Prestigious couples of the valley were at the country club for the annual New Year's Eve party, or the kids of the valley were up in the hills throwing a party.

Nettie was throwing her annual New Year's Eve party and invited Priscilla as well as her aunts and uncles, and of course, Johnny, Tommy, Dutch, and Jimmy. While Priscilla and the guys sat in the living room, Nettie, Freya, Elijah, Rebecca, and Marcel sat on the back patio a glass of champagne in their hands.

"Thank you for inviting us, Nettie." Elijah said as he sipped his champagne. "This is definitely like old times."

Rebecca smiled as she sipped her champagne and added, "I remember watching Priscilla and Bobby play together. Look at them now."

"Mary always said those two would end up together." Marcel interjected as he sipped his champagne and wrapped his arm around Rebecca "She was right."

Nettie smiled as she sipped her champagne. "Well, Priscilla thinks the world of all of you. She loves all of you dearly."

Elijah smiled as he sipped his champagne. "We think the world of her as well."

Nettie noticed Freya's quiet demeanor, as she continued drinking her champagne, but would smile at the comments her brother and best friends made. Setting her champagne glass down, the older woman asked, "Freya, you've been awfully quiet since we've sat down. Are you alright?"

Freya ran her finger along the rim of the champagne glass, and nodded. "Yes, Nettie, I'm alright."

Elijah, who had also noticed his sister's quiet demeanor interjected, "You haven't said a word since we sat down for champagne, and we've been sitting here for a good twenty to thirty minutes. What's on your mind?"

Freya looked through the glass back door at her niece who was laughing vibrantly at something her boyfriend said, then replied, "I've been thinking about my Lucy. She would have been Priscilla's age, her birthday is tomorrow."

Nettie set the champagne glass down on the table, and took Freya's hand in her own. "What happened to her?"

"She was a stillborn. They asked me if I wanted to hold her. It made the grieving process easier. I remember sitting in the nursery holding my baby girl, wondering what I did wrong." Freya said

Nettie gave the blonde woman's hand a gentle squeeze. "Freya, I can assure you, it was nothing you did. You did nothing wrong."

Freya wiped her tears, then continued. "Every time I look at Priscilla, I see my beautiful Lucy, and the beautiful little girl I never got to raise. I would like to think, if my Lucy had lived, she would have grown up to be just like that beautiful girl in there." Sighing deeply, Freya continued. "I never thought I would have the chance to be a mother figure either. But I'm afraid I'm not good enough at it."

"First of all, you are perfect at being a mother figure to our beautiful niece. Second of all, what are you even talking about?" Rebecca questioned as she set her glass of champagne down

Freya's violet eyes, which were those of her sister's and her niece's, filled with tears, as she spoke. "Klaus and Diana knew every story, every wound, every memory. Priscilla's whole life's happiness was wrapped up in them. Not us, them. Don't you all get it?"

Wiping her tears, Freya continued. "Look down the road to her wedding. Rebecca and I are in a room alone with her, fitting her veil, fluffing her dress, telling her no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is she'll be thinking, I wish my mom was here." After Freya said the last sentence, Rebecca came to the realization, this will be true, and allowed her own tears to freely fall.

Nettie grasped both Freya and Rebecca's hands in her own. "And mine is...she won't. She has all of you, and loves all of you. Klaus and Diana had her past, and now, you four have her future."

Nettie let go of Freya and Rebecca's hands, raised her glass to hold it forward in toast, and Freya, Elijah, Rebecca and Marcel slowly lifted their own glasses and clinked it with Nettie's. "To Klaus and Diana."

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

At the Encino Hills look out, Bobby and Priscilla sat in her impala as Foreigner's Waiting For A Girl Like You played on low. He had his arm wrapped around the beautiful brunette, while she had her head on his shoulder

"You know I've been thinking about something." Bobby said

Priscilla looked up at him and kissed his jaw. "What about sweetheart?"

Bobby pulled her into his lap, before he spoke. "How would you feel about moving in to the beach house together? I've talked to grandma about it and she said she doesn't mind."

Priscilla smiled and she kissed his lips in reply. "Bobby I would love to, but I will have to talk to aunt Freya and uncle Elijah about it first."

Priscilla rested her forehead against his, and the couple shared a passionate kiss. As if on cue, the fireworks began. Breaking away from the kiss, but never unwrapping her arms from his neck, Priscilla smiled at the beautiful multicolored fireworks, then turned her head back to her boyfriend, and kissed his lips once more.

"Happy New Year, babe." Bobby smiled into the kiss. "I love you."

"Happy New Year honey." Priscilla smiled into the kiss. "I love you too."

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Freya asked as she, Priscilla, Bobby, and Elijah sat in the living room of the Van Nuys home. "This is a big step in a relationship, and it takes a lot of work."

Priscilla smiled and nodded. "I've never been more sure of anything auntie Freya."

"Bobby, please promise us that you will take care of her." Elijah said

Bobby smiled as he laced his hand with Priscilla's and smiled. "I promise, I'll keep her safe. She's my princess and I'll do anything for her."

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Priscilla sat up against the headboard reading her favorite book, while the soft sound of the radio played and Bobby stood in the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Switching off the bathroom light once he was done, he walked into the bedroom, and laid down in the bed. Priscilla closed her book, set it on the nightstand, and turned to face him.

"Hey." Bobby smiled as he laced his hand with her's

"Hi." Priscilla smiled

Bobby held her hand as they looked into each other's eyes. He leaned in, and she met him half way, then the couple shared a passionate kiss. Their lips moved in sync as the radio kept playing

As the radio continued to play, the kisses got hotter and hotter. Priscilla wrapped her arms around Bobby's neck, as he rolled onto her petite figure. Her hands roamed his back as she traced his back muscles.

Priscilla softly groaned as he tugged on her bottom lip then softly sighed as he went down to her neck area, and began to place small kisses on her neck, leaving a few marks as he went down. He slipped her satin nightgown off her body, leaving her in her white lace Brazilian bikini panties.

You're listening to 97.6 fm, Los Angeles! I'm Alan Hunter. It's a beautiful winter night in the City of Angels, so we're gonna slow it down. Here's Faithfully by Journey

"Are you share about this?" Bobby asked as he caressed her cheek. He hoped she wouldn't back out now, he's wanted her this way for so long.

Taking his strong hands in her own, and passionately kissing his fingers, Priscilla spoke tenderly, and gently rested her forehead against his. "Put your hands on me, Bobby. I mean really put your hands on me." she said as she allowed her free hand to run through his feathered brown hair

Bobby passionately caressed her body, and she couldn't help but let a soft moan escape her lips. When he reached her waist, which was still clothed with her panties, he looked into her beautiful violet eyes once more. She knew what he was searching for. Doubt. Priscilla had none, and Bobby saw that.

Gripping the waistband of her panties, he slipped them down her legs, and once they were at her ankles, she kicked them to the floor. She messed with the hem of his boxers, and he slid them off. Reaching over to the nightstand, he opened the drawer, grabbed a little packet, ripped it open with his teeth, and slipped the condom on himself, and she instantly felt her nerves kick in.

Resting her forehead against his, Priscilla spoke, tenderly. "Bobby."

"What is it angel?" Bobby asked as he lovingly moved hair away from her face, then rested his forehead against the love of his life's.

"Nothing, it's just, I've never done this before." Priscilla said

"Don't be ashamed. "Bobby said as he caressed her face. "We don't even have to do this."

"No, I want to, it's just, I don't think I'll be that good at it." Priscilla said

"Just try to relax. I'll take it slow, and if it gets to be too much, I'll stop." Bobby reassured and she lovingly nodded

Priscilla rested her hand on the side of his face. "I trust you. More than anyone and anything." He never thought he would ever hear her say those words again.

After kissing her one last time, Bobby looked down and separated her legs more with his knee, positioned himself, and looked at her once more, for reassurance, only for her to nod her head yes. He slowly, and passionately entered her, holding her hand and kissing her as he did so.

Oh girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully

"Oh fuck." Priscilla moaned as she threw her head back in complete pleasure. "Oh Bobby."

Bobby whipped his head up, to make sure he wasn't hurting her. "Are you alright, beautiful?" he asked as he caressed her cheek. "Please, tell me you're alright."

Priscilla smiled and nodded as she wrapped her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I'm alright. Please keep going"

Circus life under the big top world we all need the clowns to make us smile

Bobby placed his lips on her neck, as he buried his head on her shoulder, and she placed a kiss on his shoulder, while he let out muffled groans of pleasure, as she gently ran her perfectly manicured nails down his back, trying to contain her moans.

Priscilla moved her legs from his waist, to his hips, and she found herself at a complete loss for words. All she could do, was softly and passionately moan. She'd heard when a girl would lose her virginity, it would hurt like hell, but for her, it was surpringly different. But everyone is different.

For Priscilla, it felt so good. Perhaps it was because, she loves this boy with all her heart and soul, and he loves her just as much, if not more.

As Bobby kissed her neck, she instinctively lifted her legs, and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him in deeper, while she gently scratching his back with her perfectly manicured nails, she moaned softly trying to contain her moans.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Bobby said as he rested his forehead against her's. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine. Fuck, you're amazing." Priscilla said in pure pleasure as Bobby maintained a rhythm that wasn't too hard, but just enough to where she would feel pure pleasure, and he increased his thrusts.

And being apart ain't easy on this love affair. Two strangers learn to fall in love again.

Bobby was now thrusting at a fast pace, and Priscilla felt this feeling build in her stomach and in her area like she was about to release herself. It was worse when she saw Bobby move his hair away from his face, which was the hottest thing she had ever seen in her life.

"Bobby, I'm close." Priscilla said

"Me too, baby." Bobby groaned as he leaned down to place a passionate kiss against her lips

"No, I—I'm—I'm— fuck." Priscilla stammered. "I fucking can't hold on anymore." she said as she felt herself about to come undone.

"Let it happen." Bobby said. "Just let it go."

Priscilla arched her back and let out a loud moan as she came undone. She pressed her lips to his one last time, and he passionately returned the kiss and groaned as he came undone as well.

Bobby slowly pulled out of her, took the condom off, knotted it up and threw it in the trash. Laying down on her side, Priscilla couldn't help the smile on her face. Bobby laid down beside her, and wrapped his arm around her waist. She held his hand that was around his waist, and held it tightly, almost as if she were scared she would wake up and this would all have been a beautiful dream. She had never been more at home than she was in that moment, in Bobby's arms surrounding her.

"I love you Priscilla." Bobby said as he kissed her shoulder and held her close to him

"I love you, too, Bobby." Priscilla smiled  as she held his hand and drifted off to sleep. In that very moment, their heartbeats, became one.

I'm forever yours.
Forever yours
Faithfully

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 606 35
"𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥...
391 6 9
A girl falling for her brothers best friend. What could go wrong? Oh wait a new boy shows up in town and catches her eye. She has eyes for the both o...
346 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
625K 19.5K 47
(Completed, for impatient readers!) In which a quiet girl swoons for a loud mouthed boy, who wants nothing to do with her. A clown makes it impossibl...