The New Maid (Camren)

By live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... More

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 9)

634 3 0
By live-laugh-and-5h

Camila woke up the next day, and was soon to realize that the night before hadn't just been a dream, it was all real.. The kissing, the biting, the sucking of tongues.. even the talks about imported ice cream, had all really happened. There was a bright huge smile, that she had never meant before.. Camila felt indifferent that morning, but it was a wonderful type of indifferent.
She kissed the side of one of Lauren's arms, which were still wrapped tightly around her body.

" Baby..", Camila tugged at Laurens arm.

" No, mom I don't want to wake up.."

" LAUREN! 

" Let me sleep...", Lauren whined.

" Okay, fine.. I'll be down stairs making you breakfast.."

" No, wait.. Cam.. I'm sorry. Let's stay in bed all day.. I'll order breakfast, don't even worry about that"

" Lauren, you can't just order everything.. what, are you gonna order someone to come give you a bath, too?"

Lauren giggled with her eyes still closed, " Yeah, right I'll just have you give me a bath... your hands are so gentle.."

" You're unbelievable sometimes, Lauren.. May I remind you this is why I wanted to rip out your face when I first met you?"

" Yeah, but you also wanted to fuck the shit out of me, and you can't even deny it because you admitted it to me last night, as I fucked you..", Lauren winked.

" As you fucked me? So that's all I meant to you? A good fuck?", Camila rolled her eyes, as she got out of bed.

" No, babe, take a joke?"

" I'm not in the mood for you silly jokes. I get that you're Lauren Jauregui, and you like to have a good time. You like to screw around, and party hard all night long, I also know that you like to have sex with pretty women, and they literally throw themselves at you because lets be fucking honest, who can resist a gorgeous green eyed girl. I completely get it, Lauren.. I will never be up to your standards. I honestly thought that last night meant something to you because honestly, it meant everything to me..."

" Are you even listening to yourself right now?" did you not listen to anything that I said to you last night? How insecure are you that you can't believe a single word that I said to you.. I had never in my life been so sincere to a girl; I gave you my heart. And no, you weren't just a good fuck, I made love for the first time.. It wasn't just sex, it was pure love.. that I had never felt for anyone.. Every single word that I said to you last night, I meant with all of my heart.. And I thought you trusted me enough that I could be able to joke around with you, but no now I get that I cant even do that.."

Camila looked down at her feet.. " I'm insecure because you're used to being with gorgeous rich women, and I'm just.."

Lauren got out of bed, and wrapped her arms around Camila, " You're just the most beautiful girl in the world.. You're the most perfect of them all. I wish you would just believe me for once in your life. And I don't care if you don't have money.. we don't need any of that.. We can live off of our love.."

Camila smiled, " What about your Italian ice cream..? how will you pay for that if we only live off of love?"

" I don't care.. I would risk everything for you, baby. I would lose every single dollar if it meant that I get to be with you for the rest of my life.."

" Do you really mean that?"

Lauren placed her forehead on Camilas, " Of course I mean it.. I mean it like I meant every single word that I said to you last night. I love you, and that will never change.."

" Okay, I believe you..", Camila kissed Lauren.

" Okay, good, now lets go shower together.. I'll get our towels."

" Um, no Ms. Jauregui.. I think what you mean is that you'll shower, and I'll go downstairs, and make you breakfast.."

" Or...we can make love in the shower.."

"LAUREN! I said I'm gonna go make breakfast, and do some chores.."

" What no.. you're my baby, you're not doing any fucking chores"

" I hope you haven't forgotten that I am still your maid, and that it's my job to clean..", Camila crossed her arms.

" No, your job is to love me!", Lauren untangled Camilas arms.

" That comes for free.. now if you may excuse me, I have some things to get done.."

" Fine, Cabello, but you're getting it tonight."

Camila turned around as she walked out the door, "We'll see about that, gorgeous."

Lauren stood there; she still couldn't believe she had finally made love to Camila. Everything seemed perfect, but for how long? She showered, and when she had finally gotten dressed, she walked downstairs, and she could already smell the breeze of pancakes.

" Oh my God.. breakfast smells delicious!"

" I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes with a tint of Nutella.", Camila proudly smiled.

" God, I would marry you right now if I could, you're gonna be a perfect wife someday.."

" Yeah, someday.. but for now let's worry about breakfast."

" Okay, but after this.. we're going shopping!"

Camila rolled her eyes, " Lauren I already told you how I feel about that... NO"

Lauren walked over to her, and kissed her, " And I already told you that you're my girl.. so I'm going to spoil you whether you like it, or not.."

" Your girl.. like?"

"Like, um..you know my girl.."

" That doesn't really answer my question, but okay... And you left pancake syrup all over me..", Camila grabbed a napkin, and cleaned herself."

" I've left worse things on you..", Lauren playfully winked at her.

" Ugh... you make me!", Camila couldn't even find the words.

" I make you what? Huh?", Lauren wrapped her arms around the thin maid.

" Speechless... that's what you make me.."

" Yeah, sure.. now go get ready cause you, and I are going out.. And I don't want to hear any more excuses.."

"...Sometimes I ask myself why I love you so much..", Camila grabbed her sweater off the table, and walked out of the kitchen, and went to go get ready.

" Love you too, baby", Lauren whispered as she finished her breakfast.

Camila didn't take too long to get ready, and before they knew it they were on the freeway.
" So where exactly are we going?"

"Hmmm it's kind of a surprise..."

" I don't like surprises.."

" Well, you're gonna really like this one.. well, I hope.. BUT first, we're gonna have to do some shopping, its part of the plan.."

"LAUREN!", Camila couldn't help, but giggle.

" Ok, well, we're here.. now lets go look for some dresses yeah? And I get the honor to watch you try them all on!"

" Ugh, I just can't win with you, can I?"

" Afraid not!", Lauren quickly kissed Camila.

The girls did some shopping, it didn't take as long as they thought it would.. Camila spent more time trying to get Lauren off of her than she tried dresses, but she loved it.
Lauren bought a few dresses, but fell in love with a little black dress. Camilas favorite was an off white dress that went up to her knees. It fit her absolutely stunning.

" Baby.. wear this one, right now.."

" Why now, why cant I wear it at your house?"

" Because I want you to wear it right now, it's part of the plan!"

" Alright then.."

What Camila didn't know was that Lauren had reserved a special dinner for her, right in front of the beach. Lauren wanted everything to be special, and she wanted to treat Camila like she had never been treated before. Lauren was known for being a bad ass, and not giving a damn about women's feelings, but what no one knew was that she was a hopeless romatic.. well, at least with Camila.

After they were done shopping, they drove off to the beach.

" We're here.." , Lauren said as she smiled wide.

" So you made me wear a dress to the beach? It's white, It's gonna get all dirty!"

" Babe, can you for once just not worry so much?"

" I'm just saying.. I really like this dress.."
"Well, don't worry too much about it, it's probably gonna end up in the sand, anyway"

Camila rolled her eyes at her remark.

"I'm kidding, duh?', Lauren walked out of the car, and she walked over to Camilas side to open the door for her.

" I have a surprise for you.."

" Another one?", Camila raised an eyebrow.

" Yeah, and it's over there!", Lauren pointed.

" A picnic?", Camilas eyes grew wide, as she wrapped her arms around Lauren, and kissed her, "Baby, that is so sweet, no one had ever done anything like this for me."

" I had a feeling, that's why I wanted this to be special.. It's nothing fancy, but I know that's not your thing, and I hope you really like this.."

Lauren grabbed Camila's hand, and walked her over to the picnic area. There was a basket full of fruit, and some pie, and on the side was a box with pizza.

" PIZZA!", camilas eyes grew wide once again.

" I had a feeling you'd be excited."

Lauren opened the box of pizza, and handed a slice to Camila. They sat, ate, and drank some soda pop, and laughed till their stomachs hurt. To anyone else, they were typical teenagers, just shy of 21. Just hanging out on the beach, but to Camila, it was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for her. Lauren sure knew the way to her heart.

Lauren took out her phone, " Hey, babe.. will you dance with me?"

Camila took a bite out of her pizza, " like, now? Right here?"

" Yeah, if it's okay with you?"

" Sure, it's okay.. what are we dancing to?"

" Hmm, just grab my hand."

Lauren stood up, and held her hand out for Camila, and they walked over to the edge of the ocean. Lauren pressed play as " You and I" by One Direction started playing.

" I also know you have a thing for boy bands, so I know you'll like this song."

" AHHH! Yes, I do!", Camila giggled as she placed her head on Lauren's shoulder.

" Lauren...?", Camila said after a few seconds of silence.

" Yes, my love?"

" Do you think somewhere in the world there are two girls doing the same right now, and going through the same things we are?"

Lauren looked at the girl she loved as she smiled wide, " I hope so.. cause if not, what the hell are we fighting so hard for?"

" I wish this day would never end, I wish I could stay in your arms for the rest of my life.. And not worry about a single thing, or worry about being judged, or being caught by your parents. I wouldn't want them to get mad when they find out about us..", Camila placed her head on Lauren's shoulder once again.

" They wont get mad, but let's not worry about that... Let's worry about enjoying the time that we have together. Because honestly, every second with you is worth gold.. I love you Camila..", Lauren kept a strong grip on her.

" I love you, too", Camila whispered.

Lauren gently kissed Camila as "You and I" continued playing in the background. The sun grew stronger, and in a sense, their love did too.

"Camila.. I don't want you to just be my girl..", Lauren randomly blurted out.

Camila didn't say a word; she just raised an eyebrow.

" I want you to be so much more.. will you be my girlfriend?"

Camilas eyes filled with tears, " I... yes, I do.. I mean, yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

" I love you Camila. I love you so much."

Laruen kissed her once more, and began to sing along to the chorus as she placed her lips on Camila's ear, " You, and I, we don't want to be like them. We can make it till the end. No, nothing can come between, you, and I. Not even the gods above; can separate the two of us. No, nothing can between you, and I.."

Camila smiled with tears streaming down her face because she never thought this type of happiness could exist, but Lauren Jauregui was proving her wrong. She was proving to Camila that real love existed, and that she was worth so much more than she thought she was. Lauren made her feel like a queen, she made her feel alive, but most importantly, she made her feel loved.
Camila kissed Lauren with all that she had in her; she closed her eyes as the light breeze hit both their bodies. Camila shivered, and Lauren instantly held on to her tighter. Holding on to Camila had become an instant reflex to the green-eyed girl, and she would do anything in her power to make her feel safe.

" Baby, you're freezing."

" Just a tad bit; you're keeping me warm though."

" How about we go back home, go under blankets while we cuddle, and watch the entire new season of Glee?"

" That actually sounds so good, but knowing you there won't be much of us watching Glee..."

" I can never surprise you, can I?", Lauren laughed as she kissed Camila's neck.

" If it makes you feel better, I'll pretend like we didn't have this conversation, and I'll act like I'm surprised.."

" Hmmm.. I like the sound of that.", Lauren bit her bottom lip.

They began to make their way back to Laurens car when she received a text from a friend.

" Holy shit! I can't believe I forgot!", Lauren hit the side of her head.

" What's wrong?"

" Nothing.. it's just that I totally forgot today was Cindy's birthday.. She's not gonna forgive me if I miss her birthday bash..."

" Cindy?"

" She's basically one of the realest friends I'll ever have.. if not the only one, after you, of course, baby.", Lauren smiled as she kissed her girlfriend.

" Well, then you can't miss her birthday, that just wouldn't be cool. Especially if she's one of your good friends."

" I'll only go if you go with me. You're my girlfriend, that means you have to be at my right side at all time!"

" Baby, I know I'm your girlfriend, but I'm also your maid. I wouldn't want you to feel embarrassed.."

" Me, embarrassed? I'll have the hottest chick in that room! Besides no one knows you're working at my house.. So if you don't go, I wont go because I'd much rather stay home under the covers with you..", Lauren kissed Camila on the cheek.

"I'll go with you."

" Wait, what?", Lauren pulled back because she wasn't sure if she heard right.

" I said I'll go with you to the party bash.."

" Really, you want to go to the party?"

" Yeah, why not? I mean what can possibly go wrong?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

actually a lot of things CAN go wrong, but we'll just have to find out in the next chapter, i suppose? Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 934 20
Different girls Route Series for our boy Ayanokoji and maybe other Oneshot,Ideas, and Reaction if I can , probably
1.2K 57 5
In which Youngmin wakes up and remembers, and the road to being in a relationship is hurdled by moments that both shatter and put him back together a...
2.8M 81.2K 95
Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that her school refers to as the Brains. She's...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...