BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 11

1.7K 80 56
By akisamede

"What are you both doing here..." Aimi asks.

"Uh... we came to study... remember..." Hana says with a worried look on her face. Aimi slowly nods.

"You came too early... I told you to come a little later." Aimi slowly says, playing along.

"I know... but Yuki and I got bored and decided to come earlier... I'm sorry." Hana bows a couple times. Aimi sighs and looks at Ren. Ren nods also playing along.

"Come in..." Ren slowly motions you and Hana in. The two of you walk in the house. Ren moves back into the doorway, looking at Chifuyu and Eli. "Why are you two here?" Ren asks.

"Just walking around." Chifuyu responds. Ren looks at Eli who looks uncomfortable.

"Can I talk to Eli privately?" Ren asks, looking at Chifuyu. Chifuyu looks at Eli and smiles. Then he turns to look at Ren and nods.

"Sure... go ahead... I'll be waiting here." Chifuyu replies, walking towards the end of the sidewalk and sitting on the curb. Eli turns to look at Ren and Ren motions Eli into the house. Eli walks in and leans against the wall as Ren closes the door. You, Hana, and Aimi stand by the stairs staring at Eli. The room is filled with silence.

"Why are the two of you here?" Aimi asks you and Hana.

"We were following you Aimi..." Hana slowly says. "Don't get mad." She lamented.

"Why were you two following me?" Aimi asks.

"We were worried." You answer.

"Worried about what?" Aimi questions looking at you and Hana, with her eyes furrowed and arms crossed.

"You seemed off today, so we wanted to make sure you were okay..." Hana adds. Aimi's face softens as she looks down. Eli sighs.

"You guys have too much time on your hands." He says. Ren looks at Eli and scrunches up his face.

"Why the fuck does Baji know who Yuki is?" Ren asks looking at Eli.

"Because they met..." Eli replies.

"When?" Ren leans against the wall glaring at Eli.

"Today. Just a few minutes ago." Eli responds.

"Okay... SO I WILL ASK AGAIN... Why does Baji know who Yuki is?" Ren asks. This is the most upset he seemed so far.

"..." Eli looks towards the ground. Ren grabs Eli by the shirt.

"YOU ARE PUTTING HER IN DANGER... AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?!?" Ren fumed. Eli grabs the hand Ren is holding Eli's shirt with.

"How is any of this my fault... she's doing this to herself..." Eli responds. Aimi looks at Eli.

"What did you tell them?" Aimi asks.

"Nothing... I haven't told them anything..." Eli huffs trying to push Ren off him.

"Then why the fuck did Baji ask me about Yuki..." Ren asks.

"I don't know..."

"I never once spoken about Yuki to any of them... SO HOW DO THEY KNOW ELI?" Ren yells. Eli moves his face away. Eli doesn't respond to Ren. "If anything happens to Yuki... I will fucking kill you..." Ren chastised.

"Why are you making it seem like it's any of my fault... Yuki wanted this... So, get mad at her." Eli scoffs. Ren's grip got tighter causing Eli to flinch a bit.

"I told you to not get too invested into the group... But what are you doing? Being buddy buddy with them. You're fucking us over..." Ren fumes. Eli pushes Ren back.

"I'm not doing anything... fuck off..."

"You are though... You really think they are hanging out with you because they want to be friends with you?" Ren asks, his voice raspy with irritation. "They aren't trying to be friends with you... they are only hanging around you because they don't trust you. They are using you." Ren continues.

"REN... SHUT UP WILL YOU..." Eli shouts. "They aren't using me... Can't you just be happy for me for once... I fit in somewhere... They aren't hanging around me because of any stupid reason y'all want to come up with..." Eli adds.

"You are so fucking delusional..." Ren comments. Eli's eyes widen and then he narrows his eyebrows.

"Fuck you." Eli quietly says, in a disappointed tone. Eli opens the door and walks out the house. Chifuyu turns around to look at Eli. He stands up and turns to face everyone. Eli walks towards Chifuyu.

"Let's go..." Eli says to Chifuyu in a quiet tone.

"..." Chifuyu looks up at Ren and then past Ren to look at you. "Yuki..." He says. You look at him, walking towards the front door. Ren motions you to stop.

"Tell Baji she's not coming..." Ren says. Chifuyu looks back at Ren with a blank expression on his face.

"..." Chifuyu walks closer to Ren. "Baji wants Yuki to come to the meeting... Mikey is expecting her to be there too. So, she doesn't have a choice." Chifuyu replies in a stern voice. Ren looks at Eli when Chifuyu says that.

"I don't care... she's not coming..." Ren says looking back at Chifuyu. Chifuyu relaxes his eyes. He nods and turns back around walking away. Eli looks up at Ren and then follows Chifuyu. Ren closes the door and looks at you.

A few minutes later the three of you sit in Ren's room. Ren is laying down on his bed. Aimi is playing with Ren's cat. Hana is eating a bag of chips and you are silently sitting down of the floor, leaning against Ren's bed.

"Wait... so are you staying here with Ren?" Hana asks, looking up at Aimi.

"Yeah..." She sighs.

"WHHHHAAAAAA..." Both you and Hana whooped.

"Wait..." Hana squints her eyes. "Do you sleep in the same bed as Ren?" Hana asks. Aimi looks at Hana with an irritated look on her face.

"No..." Aimi sighs.

"So then where do you sleep?" You ask looking at Aimi.

"Aimi sleeps in my bed and I sleep in my parents bed." Ren replies.

"Awh..." Hana nods, then she leans in towards you ear. "He's totally lying." Hana whispers into your ear. You nod.

"So, I assume the two of you came here because of Baji?" Ren asks turning on to his side looking at you and Hana.

"Well... we did actually come here to follow Aimi... but we crossed paths with Eli and that Chifuyu guys." Hana replies.

"Yeah and that's when that Baji guy came and told me to come to the meeting tonight." You add. Hana sighs and lays down, causing the black cat to climb on top of her.

"That guy is so hot... If he weren't so scary, I would hit on him..." The three of you look at Hana when she says that. "What? He's hot... don't blame me..." Hana adds. You sigh and close your eyes.

"Isn't it getting late?" Aimi states. Hana looks over towards Aimi.

"Are you trying to kick us out already...?" She sighs. Then she sits up causing the cat to roll onto her lap. "Aw wait... Want some alone time with Mr. Nishimura over there?" Hana say's pointing towards Ren smiling. Aimi sighs and shakes her head.

"No... We have school tomorrow... Don't the two of you have to go home?" Aimi replies. Ren closes his eyes.

"Yeah... but... I should be saying the same to you... Shouldn't you be going home?" Hana says crossing her arms. Aimi doesn't respond and looks away. You sigh and slowly stand up.

"Let's go Hana... let's just leave." You say. Hana looks up at you and sighs. The sound of a motorcycle gets closer to Ren's house and then stops in front of Ren's house. Ren opens his eyes and sits up quickly, cautiously peeking out the window.

"SHIT... I didn't think he would come here..." Ren quavered.

"What's wrong?" Aimi asks looking at Ren.

"Baji..." Ren says walking out the room and down the stairs opening the door. You, Hana and Aimi look at each other. Then you hear a loud thud. Aimi's eyes widen and she runs towards the stairs. So do you and Hana. Ren is slowly sitting himself up. Baji is hovering over him, the front door still open.

"REN!" Aimi screams running down the stairs and over towards Ren. Baji glares at Aimi and then he looks up the stairs and directly at you.

"Yuki..." He says in a low toned voice.

"Oi..." Ren groans trying to stand himself up. Baji turns to look at Ren. Baji grabs Ren's shirt.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to... ?" he grunts, tightening his grip. Aimi looked worried. You start to feel guilty. You slowly stand up and walk down the stairs towards Baji. Baji notices and looks at you.

"You came here for me right...?" You ask. Baji stares at you for a bit before letting go of Ren. He slowly turns to face you. "I will go with you if you leave him alone." You say. Baji scoffs and leans towards you.

"You're coming with me whether I beat his ass or not-"

"BAJI..." A voice yells out from outside. You look out the door to see a guy with blond hair sitting on a motorcycle. Mikey You thought to yourself. Baji turns to look outside.

"Mikey." Baji replies. Mikey jumps off his motorcycle and walks up towards the front door.

"Hi Ren." Mikey says waving at Ren. His eyes are closed as he smiles. "We are supposed to meet tonight at the shrine... remember?" Mikey says looking down at Ren with a calm smile on his face. Mikey slowly looks up at you. "One of you are Yuki... right?" You nod. Mikey smiles and walks over Ren's legs and over towards you. "You are so small... to think you're V... I would have never thought..." You look at Mikey feeling a pain in your chest. Mikey turns around and walks out the door and towards his motorcycle. "YUKI... ride with me..." Mikey shouts out at you. He's standing next to his motorcycle waiting for you.

Did Eli tell Mikey that I was V? It hasn't even been that long since I used that fake identity and I have already got figured out. You thought to yourself.

Baji turns to look at you. "Go..." He says in a low but mellow tone. You walk out the door towards Mikey. Mikey gets on his bike and motions you to get on with him. You get on the bike, holding onto the seat. The engine of the motorcycle roars as he pulls off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
317 38 22
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...
76.3K 1.9K 175
Y/N Ackerman born in a wealthy rich branch, but not in a so happy lovable one, Y/N is also a stubborn and dense female. her will of fighting is most...
13.2K 389 20
(TOKYO REVENGERS VARIOUS × OC/READER) Paku kamasaki (READER)a 15 year old girl whose life was full of joy and a Independent girl .She belonged to a r...