Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.23

813 47 9
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "AGAR TUM SAATH HO"

NEXT DAY

Niyati is roaming out side of college to search for someone. She was looking at here and there to find that person. And finally she spotted that person.

She was looking for Eva. Eva's class is just finished she was coming towards the exit gate. She stand there and start waiting for Advik. but eva's eyes landed on Niyati who is coming toward her. Eva smirked while looking at Niyati.

Niyati come infront of her and slapped on her right cheeks. Everyone stunned there after looking at this scene. Eva's eyes popped out in shock.

Eva:- "WHAT THE FUCK. BIT..."

Before she spoke anything again one more slap Landed on her left cheek.

Eva widened her eyes and looked at Niyati with dangerous. Niyati is still standing infront of her without saying anything.

Eva:- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Niyati still didn't say anything and hold her hairs in her fist tightly from behind.

Eva:- "AHH..."

Eva shouted in pain. After hearing her painful voice niyati held her hairs more tightly.

Eva:- "LEAVE ME, YOU WHOR...."

Before Eva say anything more niyati roared like a lioness.

Niyati:- "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Eva was struggling to free her self from niyati's fist but bro she is the NIYATI SHARMA THE LADY DON.

The more she trying to free herself more niyati tighten her fist. Everyone is looking at this scene Eva's friends are also looking at this but they are step back when they saw this niyati.

Advik just come out but his eyes popped out when he saw this scene. He saw that Niyati is looking like a lioness who is here to take her revenge.

First Advik thought that he should stop her but he stopped himself when he remembered how Eva behave with her so he also stand there silent while watching Niyati with proud smile.

Niyati:- "What do you think I will let you go just like that. Without any reply. I'm Niyati Sharma who knows how to pay back."

Eva:- "What are you talking about."

Niyati:- "You know very well Ms.Eva what I'm talking about just tell me why you did that? I also know that but I want to hear that from you"

Eva:- "I don't...."

Niyati:- "JUST TELL ME YOU BITCH."

She said in her scary voice when Eva started feeling numb infront of her now.

Eva take a deep breath and shout her lungs out.

Eva:- "BECAUSE I LOVE ADVIK. AND YOU ARE AFTER HIM LIKE A DOG'S TAIL. HE NEVER LET ANYONE TOUCHED HIMSELF BUT HE LET YOU TOUCH HIM. HE NEVER SMILED AT ANYONE BUT HE SMILED WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO HIM. I'M AFTER HIM FROM 2-3 YEARS BUT HE NEVER LOOKED AT ME LIKE HE LOOKED AT YOU. I'M JEALOUS FROM YOU NIYATI SHARMA. I LOVE ADVIK RATHOD SO MUCH NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DID THAT TO YOU SO JUST LEAVE HIM. BECAUSE YOU ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO WHEN IT'S COME TO MY LOVE."

Advik's blood boil when she said niyati to leave him but he let niyati to control this matter.

As she complete Niyati start laughing loudly like she just cracked some jokes .

Eva:- "Why are you laughing bitch?"

Niyati:- "Because of your joke sweetheart."

She said sweetly and finally free her hairs from her fist. Then she continues...

Niyati:- "You are calling this love? You are just obsessed with him, baby.

Love is sacrifices, Love is that person's happiness. Agar hum sachme us se pyaar karte ho to, hamare liye uski Khushi important he fir wo hamare sath ho ya dusro ke sath

Love is understanding to each other, if that person doesn't have feelings for you then you have to understand it's ok to be a one sided lover. There is may be some one, who will be waiting for you.

But you are just obsessed with him, his look, his personality nothing else. You never tried to understand his point of view.

And baat rhi Advik ko chhodne ki. To us baat ko to tu aapne dimag se nikal de kyuki me usko nhi chhodne Vali. Tuje Jo karna he wo tu kar le."

Niyati said that sentence in friendship point of view but Advik felt something in his stomach after hearing her.

After that she start walking. Niyati knows Eva surly plan something for future but Niyati is also not afraid from her.

AFTER SOME DAYS.

Niyati again come in class because she forgot her book in class.

She started going towards her bench but suddenly her classroom's door closed with thud voice she flinched because of voice but again start looking for her book.

Finally she found her book and smiled then made her way toward door.

After reaching there she try to open the door but door was not opening.

She again try with her full force but nothing happened. Then she start searching for her phone but her phone is with Sonya who is waiting for her at gate.

Niyati didn't even told anyone that she is coming here. She thought may be someone close the door by mistake.

She said from inside.

Niyati:- "Anyone is there, please open the door. I'm locked here."

Like this 5 minutes left but no one is there to help her.

She went toward window to see if windows are open or not. But her bad luck windows are closed.

She closed her eyes and start thinking now what will she do?

She opened her eyes when one idea come in her mind. There is one switch which is for professors to call helping staff.

She pressed that switch with the hope that this switch helps her but that switch is also off because the college time is almost over.

She start looking here and there while thinking something but suddenly all lights turn off.

She took a deep breath and said to her self.

It's ok niyati, you are big now. Someone will come here.

With that she again start walking toward main door with help of other benches and start hitting the door loudly. Her hand is also become numb while hitting the door with full force.

Niyati:- "ANYONE IS HERE. PLEASE HELP ME I'M LOCKED HERE. PLEASE HELP ME."

Her breath becomes uneasy and she start taking deep breaths while rubbing her heart area.

Like this more 10 minutes left but there is no one to help her.

She start running toward one corner and sit there and burn her head in between her knees. Like she was trying to save herself.

Some memories start coming infront of her.

"Now you are staying here in this dark room sweetheart."

"No, please let me go." One girl said while sobbing loudly.

That person hold her by her hair and shout at her.

"YOU ARE STAYING HERE WITH US. SWEETHEART."

He said and start touching her waist area. That girl try to pushed that person but that person is more stronger than her.

That girl kicked that person and try to run away but that person hold her lag and pushed her against the floor and locked her hands and legs.

That person start laughing like a mad man then looked at that girl with his lustful eyes.

"Now Let me see how much you are sexy from inside."

He said and start walking toward that girl. That girl is trying to go backward but her hands and legs are locked so It's very hard for her to move.

Her full body start shaking after looking at that monster who is now hovered over her.

She start moving her head left and right fastly to tell that monster to leave her.

She again try to hit him in between his legs but that man hold her both legs Tightly and said in lustful voice.

"Oh so my sweetheart wants to saw me her bare leg first. Not bad Haan bad girl."

His opened her pant button and pulled her pant down....

"PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME...."

PRESENT TIME

"NO, PLEASE LEAVE ME. I'M BEGGING YOU. LEAVE ME PLEASE. DONT TOUCH ME PLEASE DON'T DO THAT WITH ME PLEASE."

Niyati closed her eyes more tightly while shouting her lungs out. and closed her ears with her both hands and start shaking her head left and right to stop that person.

ON OTHER SIDE

advik and all of them are waiting for Niyati at the main gate.

It's been 30 minutes before you left.

Advik:- "I think we should go may be she needs our help to finish her work."

They all nodded and made their way in the college.

They all start roaming around they all start checking class. It's been 10 minutes that they are searching for niyati but they don't know where are you.

Suddenly Advik's heartbeat start beating fastly. He start feeling uneasy suddenly. He feels like you needs him, you need help, you are in danger.

He takes a deep breath to calm his self down. He start running around the corridor and every corner to find you.

Vikram:- "Where are you cupcake?"

They all are now worried about Niyati because they knows you are not irresponsible who will go without informing them.

Om:- "I think we should call her."

Sonya:- "Her phone is with me."

Sonya said while shuttering. Her eyes are wet Rahul side hugged her and try to console her.

Rahul:- "Shh.. Niyati will be fine she is our Lady don."

Sonya:- "I want my Niyati back Rahul."

Vansh:- "She will be fine may be she is between her some work don't worry."

They all are saying something and something but Advik is silent he didn't even say one word. He knows something is wrong he can feel that. He closed his eyes and mumbled.

"I'm coming to you just take care of yourself some time, princess." He said like you can hear him.

Om:- "Let's go and check library."

They all start running toward library. But they all stopped when they heard your voice which is coming from your class.

They all come near the door and they heard your shouting.

"NO PLEASE LEAVE ME. DON'T TOUCH ME. PLEASE LEAVE ME I'M BEGGING YOU."

All of them's eyes popped out after hearing you words. And Advik feels like his world stopped there only. They all thought someone was trying to force you.

Advik start hitting the door with full force. He was numb after hearing your scared voice.

Vansh hold him by his shoulder and said.

Vansh:- "What are you doing? We need keys to open the door."

As he heard that Advik fastly run towards principal office to bring keys. After some minutes principal come with worried face also.

Advik opened the door and come inside. They all starting to search for you they all again heard your voice.

"DON'T DO THIS WITH ME PLEASE."

they all turned toward that direction and what they saw that is enough to shock for others but that scene was broke Advik's heart.

Knees near her chest, Closed eyes, both hands are on ears, breathing uneasy, messy hair and tears are running from her eyes nonstop.

They all start looking at here and there to find with whom you are talking. But there is no one.

Om, vansh, Vikram, Rahul start searching in whole class and windows if anyone is here or not. Advik was just looking at Niyati who is not in her sence.

Sonya touched your shoulder but you pushed her hand back and shout.

Niyati:- "don't touch me please."

Sonya:- "I'm Sonya. Niy..."

Niyati:- "No please don't come near me."

Vikram:- "Cupcake see your vik is here come here."

Vikram said softly but niyati again shout.

Niyati:- "NO I'LL NOT COME TO YOU."

They all notice your state like you will faint anytime.

Advik suddenly remembered Divya and called her.

Divya:- "Advik. How..."

Advik:- "Bha..bhabhi."

Divya notice his voice and asked.

Divya:- "What happened Advik?"

Advik told her everything how your behaviour changed, how you are not allowed anyone to come near her.

Divya become tensed after hearing her chhoti's state.

Divya:- "Advik, put the phone on speaker now."

Advik put the phone on speaker and Divya said.

Divya:- "Cho.chhoti.."

As Niyati heard Divya's voice she scretch phone from Advik's hand and put near her ear.

Divya:- "Chhoti. See there is your friends see. Sonya, Vikram, Rahul."

Niyati:- "DI, DI. PLEASE SAVE ME. THEY WILL HURT YOUR CHHOTI DI."

Divya said while crying from the other side.

Divya:- "No. Chhoti they are your best friends..."

Niyati:- "NO, IT'S SO DARK. I'M AFRAID...."

Divya know if she forced Niyati then her condition becomes a worse. So she took a deep breath and said in clam voice.

Divya:- "Chhoti, look your PUCHKA is there to save his Pungi. See he is infront of you. Look up Baby see. You trust your Puchka right? Puchka never hurt his Pungi. Go to him chhoti."

Niyati was just nodded like a small kid. While other are just looking at you but Advik's eyes widened, his blood become a cold, his breath stopped, he just stand there like a status.

It can't be true, his Pungi is infront of him, his Engel is here, his eyes are only stucked on Niyati.

Finally Niyati looked up and start searching for her puchka. She start roaming her eyes then her black eyes meet brown eyes she feels like that is her puchka.

She stands up and run towards him and hugged him Tightly. And yes, it's Advik.

Advik become numb, he doesn't know now what to do finally he found his Pungi, his Niya, his Engel.

He come out from his thoughts when he heard Niyati's sobbing he hugged her back with his shaking hands.

Niyati:- "Puchka they will hurt your Pungi. They are very bad."

She start complaining like a little kid. He rubbed her back and said.

Advik:- "Your puchka is here Angel, no one will harm you."

Advik was trying his best to control niyati but her breath is still unwell and her body is still shaking in fear.

Advik thought something but he is not sure if that will work or not but still he just done what he was thinking.

Advik held her by her waist made her sit on his lap and again start saying sweet words to clam his Pungi down.

Advik:- "shh...Niya. Your puchka is here to protect you."

Niyati burnt her face in his neck and hugged him more tightly. And said very slowly.

Niyati:- "You will protect your Pungi right? You will be with me naa? I'm scared. "

She said and start crying again. Advik Said while patted her head slowly.

Advik:- "I'm here Princess. And you are my strong girl right? So why are you scared? Look at me. Don't you want to see your Puchka?"

He broke the hug and made a eye contact with her. Her whole face is red because of continually crying.

They both are really closed with each other so Niyati stop taking breath. Advik smiled at her with wet eyes that finally his angel is here in his arms.

Advik notice that Niyati is not taking breath. he again smiled softly at her and said while rubbing her right cheek.

Advik:- "Breath Angel."

Niyati start taking breath normally like nothing just happened. Like her superhero is here to save her.

She start looking at here and there. There is still darkness so again she started taking deep breaths.

Advik hold her face and again made a eye contact and said sweetly.

Advik:- "let's breath together ok?"

Niyati nodded like a good child.

Advik:- "Breath in.... breath out... breath in.... Breath out....."

Niyati just follow his instructions.

Advik:- "Yes, that's my good girl."

Niyati looked at him and hugged him again but more closely. Her lips are touching Advik's neck but he also hugged her back softly because it's not time for all those feelings.

Your health is more important here. Suddenly Advik felt your whole weight on him.

He hold her face but his eyes widened in shocked when he notice you body is burning and you faints in his arms.

Advik:- "Shit.. Princess open your eyes."

Advik looked at his friends who looking at both of them with shocked expression. They all witness how Advik clam her down, how you only let him come near her.

Advik:- "We need to go hospital. Sir, our college's hospital is open or not?"

Principal called in hospital and inform them that they are coming.

Advik hold niyati in his arms and start walking toward college hospital while looking at her time to time with the hope that Niyati will open her eyes.

AFTER SOMETIME

dr. :- "Don't worry she is fine now. That was a panic attack. I think she has fear from darkness. You guys can meet her after 30 minutes."

All of their friends are now out side and advik is sitting on the stool and hold her hand softly and start looking at her with tearful eyes. He also notice your necklace which have a ring which he gifted you a years ago then he said with shaking voice...

Advik:- "FINALLY. I FOUND YOU ANGEL. FINALLY MY PUNGI IS HERE."

And finally tears start running from his eyes and landed on her both hands.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) SO FINALLY. PUCHKA KO USKI PUNGI MIL HI GYI. SHUB MANGALAM SHAVDHAN.....

:) ok, so for next episode I'm very very very excited that finally now our main lead's love story will begin.

:) So, after 1 episode get ready to blush with me.

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
110K 10.9K 88
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
28K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
31K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...