The Boy Next Door

By em_writess

This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐™ฐ... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
Epilouge #1
Epilogue #2
Bonus Chapter
Authors Note

[44]

529 13 1
By em_writess

⚠️Warning: Mature content ⚠️

" A-Ace." I couldn't believe what sound came out of my mouth. I moaned his name without him doing anything. I mean of course he was kissing me and all but it wasn't intense.

"Princess, I love it when you moan my name but we shouldn't do that right now," he states.

I agree with him and hop off the motorcycle. I have had this pent up horny sensation for weeks and Ace's love language being physical touch doesn't help at all.

Whenever were with each other he always has to be touching me, even in school. I adore that I am getting physical attention from him but it makes my horny thoughts stay in my mind instead of leaving.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, I'll be right back," I say.

I walk in towards the kitchen and grab myself a glass of water.

"Mia, did you want to do it," ace asks.

"Maybe," I say.

"I know so do I but we shouldn't," ace says.

"Ace I know believe me I know," I say in a louder tone than usual. Ace's eyes go wide. "I have been horny for the past couple weeks and you touching me isn't helping because every time you do I just want more."

The room was silent until ace spoke up, "Mia, of course I want you right here right now. From the minute I saw you tonight, I wanted to walk back inside and fuck you so much, but I controlled myself. Your special to me and I don't want to just fuck you like that."

"But what if I wanted you to," I say.

"It wouldn't be pretty," he says.

"Ace fuck me how you fucked all your other girls."

"I am still gonna be gentle because you're my girl and my princess," he says.

"Is that so?"

"Yes," ace says.

"Hmmm, should I grant you that wish of pleasure?" Ace teases by running his index finger up my arm. "Use your words, princess."

"Yes."

He pulled away grasping my wrists. "Do you want me to fuck you here or somewhere else more comfortable," he asks.

"Here on the counter," I state.

He towers over me pulling off his shirt and then slowly turns me around and zips down my dress. He sets me onto the counter and then steps back to take off his jeans, with his eyes never leaving mine.

"May I." I give him a yes allowing him to rip my panties off.

Oh my god, his tongue ran over my pussy. He sucked around it making my skin feel sensitive. I arched my back and let out a moan.

"God, I love it when you moan. Scream for me, princess." He began to insert two fingers. The deep pleasure my body was feeling wasn't enough. I wanted to feel pain, but a good pain. I wanted him inside me now. I wanted all of him.

"Ace," I moan. "Ace fuck me, please."

He stops, and grabs my neck lifting my body up to where our eyes meet. "Don't ever fucking beg." He commanded and kissed my lips hard. "Now what would you like me to do?"

"Fuck me, fuck me now," I whine. I'm so close to doing it myself.

He grabs a condom out of the drawer and takes his boxers off sliding the condom on. My eyes stare at how hard his dick is right now.

I slide right into her tight little body, while she released many moans and some included my name.

My dick was hardening all day because she was around. I wasn't planning on fucking her today, especially not like this but she instead so I granted her the pleasure and enjoyment.

"Faster, Sterling faster," she pleads.

I began slamming my cock into her pussy speeding up the pace. I brought her up to eye level again, slamming my lips to her.

"God I want more," she whines.

"How long have you been waiting for me to fuck you on the counter," I move my lips down her body landing to where her bra was.

"Longer then expected. Now rip it off me and fuck me harder," she whines.

"Your wish is my command," I say tearing of her bra. My lips go down and sucks on one nipple. "God, your so perfect."

I order her to stand up on the counter. Tears drip from her wet pussy making this situation so much better. "I want to burry myself in your pussy."

"Ace, do it. Pleasure me, fuck me and take control."

I grip her thighs walking her over to the wall so she could lean on something. My tongue slid into her entrance.

"Deeper," she moaned.

I make her let out another whimper by circling my tongue around her entrance. "Princess, you are so addicting. The more I taste the more I want."

I walk over to the couch and throw her down and slam my cock into her once more. Her walls clenched around me. Her pussy grabs onto my cock with every forceful thrust I make. She was getting heated and exhaustion was kicking in.

"Fuck I'm think I need to," she whines.

"What do you need." I question her while repeating the process.

"Cum, I need to cum," she pleads.

She was out of breath, when I began to make the pace faster. I wanted to give her pain and pleasure. The whimper got mixed into cries and sweet moans. "Don't you liked being fucked like this?"

Her knees finally gave out, and buckled against my legs. That's all it took for her orgasm to shatter. She was shaking and a sweating mess.

"Are you okay, princess."

"Mhm," she says while curling into my side. "I loved it, but next time I want more."

That's my girl. "Your wish is my command. However next time I won't be so rough."

"It's okay," she says.

"Mia, you do know that this was the only time I will act like that, when we fuck," I say.

"Why do you say that." She tilts her head up towards me.

"Because, I don't want to be controlling, or ordering. I mean I do like to be rough but not that rough," I say.

"I know, and this was a good experience I haven't had or felt anything that rough ever. Maybe we can take it slower next time," mi says.

"I agree. Now to finish off this night, I'm gonna get up and go run you a hot bath and make some tea for you," I tell Mia.

I get up of the couch and hear Mia mumble a thank you.

I fucking love her!

I quickly put some cloths on and turn on the bath water. I lay out a sweatshirt and a pair of boxer shorts for Mia to change into.

"Mia it's ready," I yell down to her.

"I can't walk," she whines.

This girl is such a baby. I walk down to her and see that she is giving me the pouty face.

"Carry me please." Mia gives me the puppy dog eyes and I finally give in.

I carry her bridal style upstairs and into the bathroom. Once she is situated, I go downstairs and start making her tea.

"Here is you tea." I set the tea next to the tub because Mia looks to relaxes right now. "I'm gonna leave you alone right now, there a change of clothes on the counter and I will have the hunger games playing when you get out."

"Thanks babe," Mia mumbles as I walk out of the bathroom.

****

"I feel so refreshed," Mia says.

"Thats good." She curls up by my side. "You smell magnificent."

"Thank you not only for this but for the whole day. Everything about it was amazing. I wished we could spend everyday like this," Mia says.

"Same here, but in the future we definitely will have many moments like today."

She gives me a little nod and curls up even closer to me.

Mia is the most precious thing in my life right now. All the moments we share, the support she gives me, and the quality we spend together can't be replaced by anyone. I am in love with her but haven't had the guts to say it yet. Maybe one day though. For now, I am gonna cherish these moments forever and always.

                                      A/N
Double update!!! You guys there are only about 5 more real chapters left in this book. But there will be some epilogue chapter so stay tuned for everything.

Also thank you guys so much for 7k!! Vote and comment, if you want to!!

Word count: 1,458

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 51 34
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
119 10 17
When chronically anxious Stephanie first meets her schools stereotypical bad boy Leo it's messy and she definitely isn't expecting to find out he has...
1.7K 730 62
Mia, valedictorian since Year 6, but guarded by her fears of failing, who is attracted to Oliver, must help her overcome her demons of the past. Why...
1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...