VIRTUAL LOVE || Taehyung FF ||

By Utpla08

"...I HATE THAT I MISS YOU, I HATE THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME; I HATE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME, I HATE THAT I... More

Author's Note
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
πŸ”žPUNISHMENT πŸ”ž
Chapter - 13
Chapter -14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter -32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue

Chapter - 34

746 33 9
By Utpla08

Taehyung sat near her and asked

Taehyung : how are you feeling now ? (Asked with a little smile)

Y/n : Y-yea..kinda better...

Taehyung : ok..great.....y/n..?

Y/n : hm..? (She looked at him)

They made an eye contact...she could see his eyes kinda empty and..maybe sad or guilty ?

Taehyung : I...i am really sorry Y/n... because of me you.... got hurt..( he said genuinely) (and he looked down breaking the eye contact)

At first, Y/n was stunned but soon her eyes softened..

Y/n : it's wasn't your fault though..I got a little distracted..

Taehyung didn't say anything and stayed silent..

Y/n : you are caring for me huh ? (Said with a playful smirk)

Taehyung looked at her and started coming close to her..

Y/n suddenly got flustered..

Taehyung gently pecked her lips and got away..Y/n got all red and looked down..

Taehyung smiled in his mind but maintained a calm face..

Taehyung : i have an important meeting with some producers..Mom and Charlotte are coming to stay with you...(he took his coat and made his way towards the door)

Y/n : Mr.kim wait !!

Taehyung : yes..?

Y/n : when I'll be discharged ??

Taehyung : this evening.. I'll come beforehand... I'll be with you..

Y/n got speechless..

Y/n : o-ok..

Then taehyung left...

Y/n checked her phone and saw many missed calls and messages from emi she called her back and told her that she was not feeling well and was just sleeping...

Soon Mrs. Kim and Charlotte came..

Charlotte : yo !! My dear sister in law how are you feeling ? (Said with a bright, cheerful smile)

Y/n : better (she smiled back)

Mrs. Kim came, she hugged Y/n then kissed the top of her forehead..

Mrs. Kim : did taehyung take good care of you ?

Y/n : yea mom..

Charlotte : well well !! Y/nie..i have some gifts for you 😁

Y/n smiled..

Charlotte bought Y/n alot of chocolates, her favourite flowers and
Some accessories..

Charlotte : it's for me, you and mom ..

Mrs. Kim : omo it's so cute !

Y/n : sure it is

Charlotte : And...this... (She took Y/n's hand in hers) I'm really thankful to you Y/nie..I don't know what would have happened to me if you wasn't there... I'm so grateful that I have you beside me ...

Y/n : oh come on...bish I love you .

Charlotte : love you too.....

Mrs. Kim : Ahem - ahem, am I invisible or something ??

Charlotte / Y/n : WE LOVE YOU MOM !!

Then they all hugged...

Mrs. Kim : i have a plan... after you get discharged..how about we go to karaoke and have a girls night out..

Charlotte : that sounds incredible mom ... didn't know you were this cool..

Y/n laughed..

Mrs. Kim : I'm always cool ... you're just blind..(said smirking)

Charlotte : mom!! (Said whining)

Y/n : what about Mr. Kim ??

Charlotte : uh-huh..you can't even live one night without him... are you missing him already.. don't worry I'll call him if you want to (said with a teasing smirk)

Mrs. Kim : here Y/n have this first (she said giving her meal that was made by her)

Y/n : thankyou so much mom..

Mrs.kim : Yaah ! Don't thank me I'm your mom ..

Y/n smiled and they all had food...

After sometime.. Mrs.kim left and Charlotte stayed with Y/n..

In evening :

Y/n was taking a nap while Charlotte was doing some work on her laptop

And suddenly she got a call due to which she had to go...so called Taehyung to accompany Y/n..

O.T.P :

Taehyung : yes.. Charlotte..

Charlotte : are you free now ?

Taehyung : yea..I was just coming..

Charlotte : great then.. actually I gotta go..just come fast..

Taehyung : what's Y/n doing ?

Charlotte : she's asleep..

Taehyung : fine.. I'm coming..

Call ended...

After sometime taehyung arrived..

Charlotte was there..

Charlotte : you're here..ok then I'll get going...

Taehyung : yea..go..

Charlotte : uh huh (smirk) so desperate to be alone.. I'm telling you she is still weak, don't do anything (smirked and laughed)

Taehyung : (rolling eyes) shut up ...she is my wife and it's our personal matter...why are you being so nosy ....

Charlotte : it means you do have some plans (smirked)

Taehyung : whatever... aren't you getting late now ?

Charlotte : OH FVCk yess !! BYE !!

Then Charlotte left hurriedly leaving taehyung and Y/n alone...

Taehyung sighed and turned towards Y/n..he was standing while his hand was in his pocket. He tilted his head and slowly started taking steps towards Her. His eyes were stuck on her sleeping figure. He was admiring her.

Imagining future with her.. deciding to forget the past and live in present..live with her. Spending his life with her till God apart them..but it's hard to move on... somewhere the past is still connected to us.. it's a part of our life that we just can't avoid.. deep wounds take time to heal..but he is trying.. trying very hard..he hopes that gradually he will make everything right..and his future will be beautiful unlike the past ...

He stood beside her and leaned...his face was close to her..his eyes roamed... admiring her facial features...but some strands of her hair were interrupting him from seeing her eyes.. so he bent more close to her..He gently removed the hair strands..he caressed her head and placed a tender kiss on her forehead making sure that he didn't wake her..then he slightly lifted his face and stayed in that position until his oceanic eyes that were holding love and admiration for her landed on her tender lips..he felt a sudden urge to kiss her..he leaned towards her... gently attached his lips to her ...

But...

Unfortunately..

Y/n shot opened her eyes...she was about to throw hands but seeing Taehyung's face she stopped herself from doing so...Y/n looked in his deep oceanic eyes and found herself drowning in them...but not making the moment awkward taehyung parted away and Y/n also turned her face in another direction as she was flustered and was feeling kinda shy ..

Taehyung : Ahem...how are you feeling now ?

Y/n didn't hear it..

Y/n : huh ?

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when Y/n suddenly looked at him in his eyes..her doe eyes were filled with innocence... taehyung eyes softened as she was looking cute with messy hair...

Taehyung couldn't resist her cuteness and came near her...he placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it by his thumb..

Y/n was feeling hella shy and butterflies in her stomach were dancing...the moment was euphoric....it didn't seem real to her...she innocently blinked her eyes while still holding eye contact with him....

Taehyung : are you well now ?

Words weren't coming out of her throat..but she somehow managed to reply to him..

Y/n : Y-yea..

She said and instantly looked down breaking the eye contact...she blushed real hard...

Taehyung internally was enjoying her blushing state...but he backed off ...

Taehyung : did the doctor examine you ?

Y/n : hm..he did..he said that I'm much better now...and will be discharged this evening..

Taehyung : great...well ...did I disturb your sleep ?

Y/n coughed..

Y/n : No it's fine (taehyung raised an eyebrow) i-i mean i was about to wake up 😅

Taehyung : hm..

Taehyung sat on the chair next to her bed.. though he was pretending to be busy on his phone but he was looking at her through his phone's camera...on the other side Y/n was clueless and unknowingly smiling remembering the past incident... taehyung was enjoying secretly watching her ans capturing her in photos..

Time skip...

Y/n got discharged and now she was on her way back home.. Felix was driving and she was sitting at the back with taehyung...he was holding her by shoulder..she was feeling sleepy so she rested her head on his shoulder... taehyung felt something heavy on his shoulder so he looked and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully on his shoulder...and held her close making more

He smiled a little and then started to do some work on his phone...

After sometime they reached home..Y/n was still sleeping but she woke up when the car stopped..she lazily looked at Taehyung (still resting her head on his shoulder) still in sleepy condition.. taehyung looked at her..they made eye contact for some seconds...

Y/n : we're home ?

Taehyung : hm..

Then Y/n sat up and Taehyung got out of the car... suddenly door on Y/n's side opened revealing taehyung..he held the gate for Y/n...Y/n slowly got out of the car while taehyung gave her his hand to hold...

Y/n got out of the car and adjusted her clothes..just then she was held up by someone..and yea..that someone was none other than Kim Taehyung...he lifted her up in Bridal Style ...and took her in the room...he made her lay on the bed carefully...she was feeling lot of butterflies..he tucked her in bed...and switched off the light and he lay beside her...Y/n faced him....he also looked at her...then suddenly she was pulled by taehyung close to him...he stayed in that position and then got up and said

Taehyung : I'm bringing the dinner...wait...

He patted her head and went downstairs...

The whole night he took care of Y/n...and Y/n was enjoying the special treatment..she was loving this side of taehyung...maybe she fell in love again..

"I still fall for you everyday"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 194 13
YUANFEN : RETROUVAILLE When the fiery passion of youth transforms into the refined elegance of age, two indomitable souls reunite to seek solace in e...
198K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
171K 7.7K 51
"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung " I don't give a damn! Whether I hate you...
13.4K 396 17
A simple misunderstanding... hatred towards some can destroy everything.. make one rebellious towards ones and want him to destroy the life of that o...