Mrs. Rathore: A journey of lo...

By nwanaa_33

A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly w... More

𝕻𝕽𝕺𝕿𝕬𝕲𝕹𝕴𝕾𝕿
"CHAPTER-1"
"CHAPTER-2"
"CHAPTER-3"
"CHAPTER-4"
"CHAPTER-5"
"CHAPTER-6"
"CHAPTER-7"
"CHAPTER-8"
"CHAPTER-9"
"CHAPTER-10"
"CHAPTER-11"
"CHAPTER-12"
"CHAPTER-13"
"CHAPTER-14"
"CHAPTER-15"
"CHAPTER-16"
"CHAPTER-17"
"CHAPTER-18"
"CHAPTER-19"
"CHAPTER-20"
"CHAPTER-21"
"CHAPTER-22"
"CHAPTER -23"
"CHAPTER-24"
"CHAPTER-25"
"CHAPTER-26"
"CHAPTER-27"
"CHAPTER-28"
"CHAPTER-29"
"CHAPTER-30"
"CHAPTER -31"
"CHAPTER-32"
"CHAPTER-33"
"CHAPTER-34"
"CHAPTER-35"
"CHAPTER-36"
"CHAPTER-37"
"CHAPTER-38"
"CHAPTER-39"
"CHAPTER-40"
"CHAPTER-41"
"CHAPTER-42"
"CHAPTER-43"
"CHAPTER-44"
"CHAPTER-45"
"CHAPTER-46"
"CHAPTER-47"
"CHAPTER-48"
"CHAPTER-49"
"CHAPTER-50"
"CHAPTER -52"
"CHAPTER-53"
"CHAPTER-54"
"CHAPTER-55"
"CHAPTER-56"
"CHAPTER-57"
"CHAPTER-58"
"CHAPTER-59"
"CHAPTER-60"
"CHAPTER-61"
"CHAPTER-62"
EPILOGUE
NOTE
BONUS
BONUS-2

"CHAPTER-51"

21.2K 916 96
By nwanaa_33

|Part-1|

It was showing five am in the morning but all gents were sleeping after selling their horses. All ladies started waking up as today is the wedding of karan and ishita.

One Ishita was getting frightened and hella nervous. On the other side karan was drooling over his saliva on a pillow sack. A water of splashes fell on all gents like a thud breaking their sleep. They hurriedly sat up inhaling heavily.

As soon as they all look ahead, they see Amanpreet standing there angrily, that too with a bucket whose water just finished on them.

"Shame on you all, today is Karan's wedding, you all are still sleeping"

Amanpreet spatted angrily.

"But karan is itself sleeping dadi saa"

It was Tanishk, who uttered this sentence, increasing amanpreet's anger more.

"What's the timing?"

Adhiraj asked while rubbing his eyes to get a clear view. He was about to shout but after seeing his grandmother his mouth automatically closed.

"It's 6:30"

Amanpreet said while resting her palm on her waist.

"Yaar Dadi saa, you woke us up so early that the sun might not have even risen yet."

Adhiraj started sleeping again but amanpreet hit him hard on his ass due to which he quickly sat straight.

"I made a big mistake by dancing with Kammo everyone is hitting my ass again and again but why am I not feeling remorse or any kind of guilty?"

Adhiraj thought and cursed internally and wiped his face at Amanpreet dupatta.

"Where are the others?"

Yuvaan immediately pointed behind the couches making amanpreet walked behind the couch to look after oldie cockroaches.

"These three will taken care of by their wives"

Saying this amanpreet went to call their wives.

~•~

Adhiraj started walking slowly towards his room and stood outside the door. As soon as he came inside, he found Siya coming out of the bathroom as her hair was wet and the saree was also loosely wrapped.

He gulped the saliva after finding anger in Siya's eyes and a flaring nose. He saw that she took long steps and swung near the bed and started searching for something, totally ignoring him.

He leaned forward a little to see what She was doing and as soon as he saw the end part of the stick, his eyes went wide and before Siya could get up, he ran out of the room to save his ass from getting red in the early morning again.

Anda at the second place when she stood up she did not see anyone due to which she got confused because she saw Adhiraj presence just now then how he left so quickly.

She shrugged and throw the stick in the dustbin as she thought to throw yesterday anyways she did today.Actually She put her hand under the bed only to find the stick, but Adhiraj had understood something else and ended up running from there.

"Yuvaan, give me a neem stick too, I feel like I won't even be able to use the washroom today."

Tanishk said to yuvi as he climbed on the neem tree to plug out some so that they could brush their teeth and have some breakfast.

"For me also"

Adhiraj spoke from behind and his eyes went to Shikhar, uncle and Ritesh.

All three of them were sitting in line carrying a pot, in great joy and were cleaning their teeth with neem sticks sitting on a bench, made of bricks like a monkey.

"I have been watching since yesterday that you all have already prepared for it as you knew before that this going to happen, aren't you?"

Adhiraj said in disbelief as if someone had betrayed him.

"Now you know, get used to it son"

Shikhar laughed shamelessly.

"All these old men conspired together and trapped all three of us."

Tanishk uttered and snatched the pot from his dad's hand and went to do gargle before brushing his teeth with neem stick.

"If that was all you wanted then you all would have got up and left long ago but you guys had to have fun too so now suffer"

Shikhar said to which Adhiraj royally ignored his dad and went to snatch pot from Tanishk hand, Very soon Yuvan also got down and all three friends started brushing their teeth together.

"If someone took a photo of him like this, the headlines would be amazing tomorrow"

Tanishk said and laughed seeing adhiraj poker face.

"That after doing a dance on fevicol with Kammo, Adhiraj's wife threw him out of the house, now he is standing outside and brushing his teeth with a bitter neem stick."

Yuvaan also pulled his legs.

"And the headline will be even more better when people come to know that •Adhiraj Singh Rathore• entered the same neem stick in the butt holes of his best friends and both of them resting on the hospital bed, laying on their stomach."

Adhiraj snapped back while chewing the stick to which after hearing this, both Yuvan and Tanishk put their hands on their ass.

They become completely absorbed in brushing their teeth until all three of them hear a fart.

"Tanishk, you mannered less creature don't fart here!"

Adhiraj closed his eyes in irritation and said in his base voice to which Yuvaan also covered his nose, not able to bear the smell.

They one more time heard the fart sound, Whose voice frequency was low but could be heard.

"Bastard at least go in the corner and fart"

This time Yuvaan snapped back whereas Adhiraj's eyes were already scrunched in irritation because there is no problem with it at all, but watch the place where you fart because sometimes people around you can't tolerate the smell.

"I will hit both of you so hard that you will start bleeding from your mouths, I do it every time, so does that mean I will do it this time too? When did I fart idiots?"

Adhiraj and Yuvaan passed •Did you just say that to us• look to Tanishk.

This time they heard the sound of fart once again. This time Adhiraj's legs lifted up on their own and stopped on Tanishk's buttocks, which made him stumble on his feets.

"If you guys don't have that much faith in me then come and smell my butt you bastards but don't kick me you asshole"

Tanishk shrieked in anger and yelled at his friends, but it had no effect on both of them.

"Ritesh You are not farting somewhere, right?"

Shikhar whispered because this matter was getting worse because the blame was coming on Tanishk and he was defending himself a lot.

"I went to the fields with you guys, right!"

Ritesh Immediately corrected and continued moving neem stick against his teeth.

"Guys give me a neem stick too"

Now from here the voice of Karan is heard, walking in sleep.

He pauses a bit and lets out a fart after the bend due to which everyone else stops their work and looks in his direction.

When Adhiraj and Yuvan's eyes met Tanishk, both of them instantly averted their gaze after seeing his look, which was clearly stating that •Now you all found out that the person whom you were blaming turned out to be innocent•

"What did you ate in the dinner yesterday idiot go and fart in the corner!"

Adhiraj yelled and slapped the back of his head making him whine in irritation.

"It's my wedding today and these people are not allowing me to use the bathroom. If I popped in the pavilion then it would be a disaster."

This time everyone hollowed into laughter.

"And tomorrow news headlines would be, The Adhiraj Singh Rathore's younger brother pooped in the pavilion"

Yuvan started laughing after saying this, to which Tanishk also hifi with him but their laughter did not last long when Adhiraj showed both the neem sticks and signalled to insert them in their asshole, and understanding this, both of them hand automatically went on the buttocks.

"You come with me, I will also see who stops you from using the bathroom!"

Adhiraj speaks and holds Karan's hand, starts walking towards the haveli but his direction automatically changes and comes back near the gents group again with karan, When he saw Siya coming out with Rehaan outside the haveli and the poor guy was following his brother like an innocent child.

He got angry after seeing Siya with Rehaan but right now the fear of his wife is more in his heart.

"Why did you come back adhiraj?"

Yuvaan asked with a tight lip smile but Adhiraj also didn't step back and started behaving coolly, ignoring everyone's eyes but when everyone's laugh echoed in his ears, he became embarrassed and started looking at the other side.

~•~

Now there is a wedding atmosphere in the house, so everyone decided to spit out their anger and concentrate on work but the anger of the girls is still high but they know when to get angry and when to push the work forward. It has been decided that Siya, on behalf of the girls, will welcome everyone by staying in the palace along with Amar and Aradhana's and the rest of the people.

It is evening time and Ishita is half ready whereas everyone else is wandering here and there setting everything fast. In the courtyard of the mansion, there is a huge pavilion decorated with flowers where Karan and Ishita will meet and take vows together.

"Aree bhaiya hurry up, it's almost time for the wedding procession to leave."

Siya shouted while handing him a garland of flowers. Meanwhile, Rehaan also comes to Siya to inform her about something.

"Si__"

"Have you checked all the food and it tastes good? And there should be a flower shower on the entrance, that has already happened, isn't it? I don't want to see any shortcomings because my devar and sister are getting marr__"

"Calm down siyu! Everything is going well nothing to worried about"

Rehan patted her shoulder and asked her about the lights which he needed to fit. Siya told him and started working again but someone's eyes were getting furious.

"Aree Ramesh, should I deduct your salary?"

"Well, My madam now knows how to threaten too."

Adhiraj mumbled and walked to get his jangli billi before it got too late to be ready.

"No, I'm doing mam" Ramesh Immediately started moving his hand fast.

"No Ramesh, work comfortably, there is still time."

Siya turned back as soon as Adhiraj's voice reached her ears. She passed him the cold shoulder and again ordered Ramesh.

"How come you stopped, did I tell you?"

Siya put her hand on her waist and started staring at Ramesh making him cry internally.

"But sir told to do work comfortably."

Ramesh uttered while laughing awkwardly, increasing Siya's anger more whereas Adhiraj controlled his laugh.

"Do you get a salary from sir or from me?"

Ramesh fake coughed and started doing fastly. Siya smirked looking at Adhiraj and scoffed which triggered him. In a fraction of second, Siya felt herself in the air secured in his arms.

"Wh_at are you do__ing?"

Siya asked, wrapping her arm around his neck to get more comfortable. She wiggled in his arms but Adhiraj held her more tightly in his arms.

"Leave me Mr. Adhiraj Singh Rathore!"

He steps abruptly stopped due to which Siya also closed her mouth. He raised his eyebrows in amusement because it was clear from him that Siya's anger had not cooled down yet.

Riya Raichand tried hard to separate the two but could not succeed so for now she is quite and just looking for the right opportunity.

"Itna gussa biwi ji?"

(This much Anger wifey?)

"Umeed kar rahe the ki hum baatein karenge aap se?"

(You were expecting me to talk to you?)

She turned her face to the other side showing him that she is still angry.

"Not at all, I just wanted to help my wife a little."

Saying this, he went inside the room
and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Do you want to help me? that too in the bathroom!"

She asked shockingly yet confusingly, having unholy thoughts. She noticed him rolling his eyes. Adhiraj opened the bathroom door with his feet and made her stand on floor.

A sudden fragrance reached her nose, which mesmerised her mind.

"I am leaving now and will come straight as a wedding procession and now leave your work for a bit and get ready like a lovely bride."

He kissed her forehead and went from there leaving shocked Siya behind. This behaviour of Adhiraj did not go away at all, as per her perception. There is no doubt that she wants to be angry, but now her loving husband will do all such things, so how will she be able to stay angry?

When she looked around, she saw mini candles covered by design pots, illuminating the entire bathroom, a bathtub filled with rose petals, fresh rosy scents, and a bathrobe hanging on one side.

Seeing all this, it became clear that after doing so much work, one should sit down and take a warm bath, which will relax the whole body and it didn't take long for Siya to understand that why Adhiraj had done all this, she looked down and started feeling shy.

She took off her clothes and sat in the bathtub comfortably. Her eyes closed automatically when the warm water touched her body.

~•~

Now preparations are done. All the gents are staying at a house, a short distance away from the palace because it has been decided that all the wedding procession will take place from there.

Karan is getting ready in a room, many things are going on in his mind because of the marriage and every person's life changes after marriage. He is wondering what will be the condition of Ishita as he is feeling strange like he can't explain his current feeling.

"So my younger son is ready to take his bride."

Karan just smiled a little and hugged his mother seeking for her warmth to calm his heart beat, which is accelerating fast.

"Just nervous like every groom."

He nervously laughed while Amrita made him sit on the chair and picked up a pearl necklace.

She smiled and put it around his neck, kissing his forehead lovingly. She can't believe that the child, who was always behind her, is now going to get his bride before Amrita could say anything, Shikhar comes in from the front with his elder son Adhiraj, completely ready in sherwani.

"Nervous?"

Asked shikhar to which karan just nodded little.

"I was nervous too, when I went to take my bride."

Shikhar said while looking at his wife, who hugged adhiraj, shyly.

"Always remember one thing son, from now on your first priority should be your wife. A girl leaves everything behind and starts following her husband's footsteps and turns a mere house into a home. It should be your responsibility to ensure that she does not have any problems."

Shikhar corrected karan's collar and made him understand calmly.

Only Siya's face appeared in front of Adhiraj's eyes because at that time no one was there from her side to make her understand all these yet she managed to overcome so many hurdles in life and it now realised him that how much pain she must have felt when he forced her to have vows with him in the pavilion in front of everyone.

"Your mother, my Amrita, I have always been very happy because your mother filled my life with her love. Now I expect the same from you so that my daughter-in-law does not get hurt in any way, otherwise you are intelligent."

Shikhar patted his head and made him wear a turban.

"And yes, if you find someone like Kammo, don't hesitate to dance."

Shikhar thought of making a joke but did not know that this joke was going to backfire on him.

"Aap nahi sudhrenge na?"

(You won't improve na?)

Amrita asked in disbelief, making shikhar scrunched his eyes tightly. She walked from there and he went behind her making adhiraj and Karan laughed.

Adhiraj handed over the sharp sword to Karan then forwarded his hand in front of him and started descending the stairs.
As soon as Karan stepped outside the house, a loud drum beat was heard and flowers started raining from above.

Amanpreet dadi saa whistled as loudly as she could, making everyone chuckle.

"My son is going to bring his soon-to-be wife so the sound of the drum should keep on increasing."

Amanpreet shouted and placed kajal behind his ears.

Adhiraj joined his hands together and stood beside the horse. Whereas karan after adjusting his foot between the gap of Adhiraj's hand, he sat on the horse and the procession started processing ahead out with songs.

"Looks like someone is waiting impatiently!"

"Dii"

Ishita turned around after hearing siya's voice and smiled after finding all her family members.

"Wait a little longer because he has left home and coming to pick you up forever."

Ishita blushed on the jiya's statement.

"Hey, there's still a whole night left to feel shy."

Aardhana teased to which amar fake coughed knowing her wife very well whereas siya was playing with kitto in her arms.

"I hope that in all the days that we have been together as a family, you have not felt uncomfortable or lonely in any way. Just remember one thing Ishu that this house and your brother's heart will always be open for you whenever you feel like it just come."

Ishita's eyes filled with tears today when Amar kissed her forehead. Her life was also not easy. That too a lot, boarding school at a young age, then sudden demise of mother and father and many more.

Siya already asked Jiya to bring the jewel and handed it over to Ishita.

"Had the mother been there, she would have been very happy that her doll was now going to become a bride. This is her trust which she had built with dedication and hard work for you."

Ishita like every time shook her head because from now on the way, Siya fulfilled her wishes knowing that she kept nothing for herself.

"Ishu!"

Ishita became silent and accepted, getting overwhelmed by their love. They started talking and spent some more time with each other.

तेरे घर आया में आया तुझको लेने
दिल के बदले में दिल का नजराना लेके
मेरी ये धड़कन क्या बोले है सुन सुन

साजन जी घर आये क्यू साजन जी घर आये
दुल्हन क्यों यूं शर्माए, साजन जी घर आए

"Lagta hai barati aa gaye"

(I think procession has come)

Jiya screamed loudly and ran to the balcony to see and after her Siya also came running, holding her lehenga.

"Haaye meri dhadkan"

Ishita mumbled and stayed inside.

(Oh my heartbeat)

Siya was hiding behind the curtain and watching the people below. She saw that Karan was dancing with great joy sitting on the horse actually each person was dancing including Adhiraj with his mom but Siya's eyes could not see this thing .

She laughed a lot when her eyes landed on Amanpreet Dadi saa, who was dancing, wearing black shades but her eyes were still roaming here and there in search of someone.

At last the time ended and the eyes saw their favourite view. She saw Adhiraj's back, which was wrapped in white kurta And the turban placed on the head had stolen the heart.

She saw that he was continuously moving and when he turned a little, she found that Adhiraj was putting a bullet in his shera so that he could shoot in the air along with Tanishk and Yuvaan.

Siya covered her ears as the loud gunshots started coming simultaneously. She found that the three friends were standing with their hands on each other's shoulders.

"Haaye"

|ADHIRAJ LOOK|

The words came out of Siya's mouth automatically when Adhiraj's entire face came into view. She made a mental note to roam red chillies around him so that no one gets the evil eye.

She pressed the curtain tightly in her hands when Adhiraj caressed his back of the neck flexing his bicepes with his shera on his hand shooting in the air.

"Come on, we have to welcome them."

Aradhana dragged both siya and jiya.

"Didi, when I walk on the aisle •Piya Ghar Aaye• song should be played okay"

Ishita once again reminds Siya why not after all she wants her wedding to be memorable. Siya showed her thumbs up and went from there.

Do, vote, comments and share

The real culprit was karan! And how's the chapter?

See yaaa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
137K 5.5K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
206K 9.5K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
41.4K 2.3K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...