Tensura What If: Silver Timel...

By CBCTEBAS

"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them... More

Prologue - Sacrifices & Rebirth
Chapter 1 - Argent
Chapter 2 - Vert & Bleu
Chapter 3 - Noir
Chapter 4 - Blanc, Jaune, & Violet
Chapter 5 - Material World
Chapter 6 - Silver's whim
Note: Need Help
Chapter 7 - Rouge
Chapter 8 - Guy & Velzard
Chapter 9 - Veldanava & Twilight
Chapter 10 - True Ancestor's Facility
Chapter 11 - Spirit Queen Ramiris
Chapter 12 - Spirit Recruitment & Half-Seraph?
Chapter 13 - Universal Problems
Chapter 13.5 - Lait's Feelings
Chapter 14 - Scorch Dragon's Argument
Chapter 15 - Petty Silver & Arrogant Red
Chapter 16 - New Race & Rewards
Chapter 17 - Sparring with the Creator
Chapter 18 - Scorch vs Silver
Chapter 19 - Work and Bonding
Chapter 20 - Reconstruction
Side Story Trailer
Chapter 21 - Jahil
Chapter 22 - Greek Pantheon 1
Chapter 23 - Greek Pantheon 2
Chapter 24 - Lait's Side Adventure
Chapter 25 - Greek Pantheon 3
Chapter 26 - Greek Pantheon 4
Chapter 27 - Ivarage
Chapter 28 - Evolution
Chapter 29 - Acceptance of Fate
Chapter 30 - Vampire's Lustful Goodbye~ 🍋
Chapter 31 - Expedition Montage
Chapter 32 - Mass Recruitment
Chapter 33 - Recruitment Sources
Chapter 34 - Original Angels
Chapter 35 - Noir's Test & Reunion
Chapter 36 - Demon Recruitment
Chapter 37 - Insectar Invasion
Chapter 38 - Beetle & Bee
Chapter 39 - Drinking Party
Chapter 40 - Nostalgia
Chapter 41 - Great Spirits
Chapter 42 - Vampire Tour & Scorch's Dilemma
Chapter 43 - Sister's Assist & Subordinate Punishment
Chapter 44 - Insect Experiments
Chapter 45 - Job Allocation & Reward
Chapter 46 - Training Life
Chapter 47 - Ein & Lilith
Chapter 48 - Names
Character info
Chapter 49 - Battle Analysis
Chapter 50 - Partner
Chapter 51 - Demon vs Siren & Enki
Chapter 53 - Scorch's Burning Passion 🍋
Chapter 54 - Multiverse's Religion
Chapter 55 - Rematch with the Great Spirits
Chapter 56 - Successors
Chapter 57 - Trouble Brewing 1
Chapter 58 - Trouble Brewing 2
Chapter 59 - Ultima vs Water Serpent
Chapter 60 - Testarossa vs Mother Serpent
Chapter 61 - Carrera vs Sea Serpent
Chapter 62 - Diablo(Terra) vs Wind Serpent
Chapter 63 - Agni & Runa vs World Serpent
Chapter 64 - Velgrynd vs Chaos Serpent
Chapter 65 - Caution and Carelessness
Announcement
Chapter 66 - Support and Stormy Discipline
Chapter 67 - Dungeon Construction and Operation
Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion
Chapter 69 - Nice
Chapter 70 - Cardinal Unwind
Chapter 71 - Bonding and Patricide
Chapter 72 - Star Dragon's Heart

Chapter 52 - Arcana

1.3K 54 51
By CBCTEBAS

The two started to glow and feel dizzy, their bodies slightly wobbling trying to remain standing.

Unconsciously, they felt like they had to remain standing. That if they drop down and fall unconscious they'll lose something important.

Thus, they remain standing for the entire evolution process.

Unknown to them, Rimuru and the two primordial were noticing their resolve and were satisfied with their perseverance to remain awake and standing.

After a few minutes, the two are fully evolved to their new races.

They kneeled to Rimuru.

"Rimuru-sama, I have succesfully evolved into the Fire Djinn race." Enki or the now Agni announced with obvious glee in his voice.

Fire Djinn the next evolutionary step for Agni, in terms of ranking he should be in S-rank a rank higher than the Demon Peer.

"Milord," Runa formerly Siren spoke. "I have evolved in a Water djinn Race. I will use this powers to improve myself even more!"

The next evolutionary step of Sirens. Making her another S-rank individual.

Rimuru nodded, he liked the evolution that they went through.

Even if they don't defeat those two spirits, they should be able to harm them in a serious fight.

Which would be enough to fulfill the requirements of the test. Making them fit vessels for the great spirits powers to be pass down too.

"Kufufufu Djinn, a formerly unknown race. I have heard legends about them in Orient, the spirits that are demigods of their pantheon."

"Oh my, a demigod spirit is it?" Testarossa sounded intrigued. Even she didn't know about that race before, and for it to be proclaimed as a demigod. "Fufufu they should be stronger than before then~"

"Kufufufu yes, yes. In fact, I'll have a hard time defeating Agni this time." Diablo stated matter-of-factly.

Doesn't that mean you can still defeat me/him!?

Thought the two djinns as they listen to the two demon peers talk.

They continue to talk until the Two true dragons returned.

"Hey you guys done?" Velgrynd waved looking at them, she sensed the new powers from the two djinns and concluded that everything's done.

"Well, more or less yes." Rimuru shrugged, "Are you sure you won't be teaching Agni anymore? He'll need your support now more than ever after all."

Rimuru meant the statement that Velgrynd said. That she would only train Agni for five hundred years and she'll leave him to himself for the rest.

It would be unfair for Agni, as he would train alone while Runa continues to be trained by Velzard.

Velgrynd thought for a bit, she walked towards Rimuru and got to his ear to whisper.

"I'll do it on one condition..." Velgrynd whispered the deal in exchange for supporting Agni for the rest of his time training.

She stepped backwards after saying all that she wanted. Blushing heavily waiting for Rimuru's response.

"Oh, well." Rimuru grabbed Velgrynd's arm and pulled her in a hug with one arm. Leaned in to whisper this time to her ear.

"I'll make sure that it'll be a very.. Satisfying experience for you."

Rimuru stepped back and laughed as Velgrynd was a blushing mess as she ran towards Velzard.

"Fufufu it seems thinks are better than I thought." Velzard walked towards Rimuru with Rain.

"I don't know what you mean," Rimuru feigned ignorance, he then turned to Rain. "Thanks for the help Rain-tan! I can't believe Runa could make weather type attacks like that."

"Hahaha... Actually I didn't teach her that," Rain laughed bitterly while she scratched her cheek.

Rimuru turned to Velzard, who shook her head showing that she didn't teach her either.

"Was it self taught then?" Rimuru looked at Runa.

"A-actually it was self taught Rimuru-sama, however I did have a reference for it." Runa explained. "Have you heard of the new True Dragon, Rimuru-sama?"

"True dragon? New? There's a new one!?" Rimuru turned to the two with him right now.

"Oh, you must mean Veldora!" Velgrynd said as she recalls the name of the newly born little brother.

"Yes, he is the Storm Dragon after all. It makes sense that's where you got your inspiration from." Velzard nodded her head at Runa.

"Where is he now? I want to meet him." Rimuru exclamied excited to see a new True Dragon. Maybe I could test my strength at this new one, the other True Dragon are still a tiny bit unreasonable for me.

"Actually..." Velzard turned away as she heard Rimuru's words.

Rimuru was confused by this gesture, did he say anything wrong?

"Is something the matter?"

"He's currently dead," Velgrynd sighed as she looks at Velard with tired eyes.

"Dead!?" Rimuru shouted shock, "Did Guy kill him? I doubt there's anyone here that can kill a True Dragon except for someone on the level of Guy." Heck even Guy doing it is impressive in itself.

"A fellow True Dragon can." Rain answered. "it was.. No one! I'm just kidding here hahaha.."

Rain felt her body froze for half a second under the gaze of Velzard. Even with her natural affinity for water and ice, she couldn't resist the True Dragon's menacing aura.

"It should be obvious with that." Velgrynd gestured pointing at Velzard who was glaring at the shrinking Rain.

"I see," Rimuru nodded, "I won't ask anymore."

After that interaction. He returned to Citadel to continue his ever-growing work.

"Lord Rimuru, we bring some unfortunate news. It seems, the soul fragment that we have located that belongs to My Lord is being stolen from different universes."

Apollyon explained as he place five different folders on Rimuru's desk.

"We have had five cases of Lord Rimuru's fragments, and they have all been stolen before we could retrieve them."

"Is it because we were too late? Did they get away because they were actively hunting them?" Rimuru questioned as he tried to thing of any reason as to why would they steal his soul fragments.

"We have not yet gotten any potential lead as to why. We do hypothesize that they do indeed actively hunt for these specific souls."

Rimuru sighed and leaned on his chair. He's in deep thought with this current dilemma.

Is this why Citadel hasn't found any fragments for the last couple of hundred years?

Rimuru grabbed one of the folders and began reading through them.

"Are there only five incidents so far?"

"With evidence, we currently have five." Apollyon paused for a bit before continuing. "Mitzrael believes that the other incidents where some subordinates are eliminated to be connected here as well."

"Explain."

"The five sightings only happen as they were in a group. The culprit seems to be capable of eliminating A-plus individuals with ease. We believe that the only reason as there are so few incidents is because-"

"-the other times, they were all killed before they could report for the fragment and the culprit." Rimuru finished Apollyon's statement as he finally realized.

"Yes, however it is hard to segregate the deaths of subordinates from other miscellaneous events from the fragment incidents."

"Hm, for now create a force that focuses on finding this culprit. Make sure that they are competent to at least survive and report back."

"Understood." Apollyon bowed and walked out Rimuru's office.

Rimuru continued his paperwork before recalling Agni and Runa's return.

"Now that Agni and Runa will be returning soon, I should create a new system and positions. But that would mean adding more people.. But more is good especially with this type of work." Rimuru thought with his eyes close while tapping his pen on the table.

"Kufufufu if Rimuru-sama wants, I could propose some of my subordinates of the East." Diablo poured Rimuru some newly brought coffee.

Coffee was introduced after some time a few centuries ago. Rimuru does not have any preference between Tea and Coffee, thus he mostly alternates between the two depending on his mood.

"I don't know about that... Well, I mean the new jobs are still under your domains so I guess it's fine?" Rimuru contemplates.

"What type of Jobs are these Rimuru-sama?" Diablo asked formulating suggestions depending on Rimuru's overall plan.

Rimuru took a piece of paper and drew a graph.

"it's something like this?" Rimuru finished and gave the paper to Diablo who read it.

Me(Rimuru)

Cardinal directions (Primordial demons)

New jobs
-Survey
-Analysis
-Support
-Guard

"I'll place Agni to Guard and Runa to support, but anyway this is what I had in mind." Rimuru started to explain his new plan to creating a organize workforce.

"These new jobs, will be spread across the multiverse, with you four above them to order them around. Of course, Agni and Runa won't be under you but under directly to me. I'll have at least one of each type for each of you cardinal direction, so four subordinates that hold titles."

"Hmm.." Diablo thought for a minute for the functionality of the new system and positions.

"Kufufufu as expected of Rimuru-sama," Diablo praised as he returned the paper to Rimuru. "I for one believe this to be a wonderful idea. Am I to assume that the one with titles are the leaders and they have their own group under them similar to Agni and Runa?"

"That is right, these new jobs will be the leaders of the group for each type. Example would be Agni leading a team specifically made to function as guards or Runa leading the support." Rimuru brainstorm some more with Diablo before ordering him to bring the rest of the primordial to pitch in the topic.

And for the rest of the day, all five primordials sat in one room discussing how will the system work, its effect, and how to make it as efficient as possible.

"Good, so with this hear." Rimuru patted the stacked of paper that was used to write down suggestions and furnish the system some more. "I'll have you guys bring some potential leaders to be given a position in this... hmm?"

"Is something wrong Rimuru-sama?" Ultima asked as she leaned from the table.

"Ah, nothing. I just thought it's weird to keep calling it the 'new system' or 'new positions' so in a similar manner that you four are called the Cardinal Directions. I'll give this a name of its own, it will be called from now on the.."

"Arcana"

Thus the new positions in the citadel was born, high ranked individuals given the sacred positions of working at Citadel. From different universes, the four primordials will search for competent individuals to work for them and become worthy to be part of the Arcana.

The highest position any person can only dream of obtaining, being able to not only work for their lords the CDs (Cardinal Directions) but the one thought of only a myth by many and only known to be true by a few.

The one above their Lords, the one whom many worship as a god. The one that watches over everyone as their overseer. The one that can order the CDs on a whim, the one that has the power to destroy any universe if he so ever want for his own pleasure.

The one to whom they placed their undying loyalty and over-flowing faith to, the one that only someone that works for him may utter his name. The God 'Overseer' Rimuru of the Silver faith.

The four primordials have started their hunt for worthy subordinates to work for Rimuru. They each have their own way of searching of course.

Ultima

In a certain empire.

"You called Ultima-sama?" A woman in her late teens walked to the middle of the throne room. She then kneeled on one knee, keeping sufficient distance to the person in question.

She had light blue hair and blue eyes, and is relatively tall height. With porcelain white skin, she wore a military outfit for a general.

"Yes," Ultima, the purple Primordial could be seen lazily seating in what was the throne of the previous ruler.

"How have you been Es-chan," Ultima stood from her seat and walked towards the person kneeling below her. "How is your hobby going?"

"I am quite well," replied the female. "My hobby continues to keep me from boredom, especially with addition of new toys yesterday."

"Hahaha that's good to hear," Ultima laughed as she stood in front of her. "Follow me," She walked towards a different room, one which only the two of them are present.

Ultima snapped her fingers to create a sound barrier to make sure no eavesdroppers could hear their conversation.

"Well let's start this over." Ultima sat down, "Es-chan~ do you have any interest in coming with me?"

"With you?" She repeated the question asked towards her as she sat down. "Do you mean outside this world? to where you came from?"

"Well something like that, but more like instead of acquiring toys here." Ultima smiled evilly. "You can fight stronger and acquire stronger toys for your hobby. I bet you're bored here, after all you are the strongest in this world. Oh General Esdeath-chan~"

Esdeath thought for a second before looking at Ultima. "Can I ask first why the sudden invitation?" She wanted to gather information first before deciding. Although, in her mind she has already decided.

"Well Rimuru-sama has asked us to select some strong individual to give some work that can be send across the multiverse. Something like several squadron that can be ordered to go to different universes." Ultima explained.

"Ri-" Esdeath faked cough once she saw Ultima glared at her "Do you mean Lord Silver? The Silver God? The Overseer of the multiverse?" Esdeath knew of Rimuru, no one in the world does not know of him. Although he is more known as simply the Silver God or the Overseer God of the Multiverse.

The one that ordered Ultima to come down and saved this world from its endless fighting. Esdeath only new of his actual name because she was favored by Ultima, as the two have similar hobbies.

"I would be honored to accept the position," Esdeath gestures with a bow. "However am I really that strong for your standards? Some of those subordinates of yours could defeat me you know." Esdeath place her right hand to her hip as she asked Ultima.

"Ah, that." Ultima stood from her seat, she walked towards Esdeath.

Esdeath looked at her confused, she did not dare speak and simply followed Ultima with her eyes.

Ultima placed her hand towards Esdeath, a purple magic circle appeared with several demonic symbols. Then the magic circle disappeared, Esdeath checked herself and found nothing different.

"This should do it for you Es-chan." Ultima smiled and then Esdeath's head blew up.

Esdeath's body fell to the ground with everything above the neck gone, the walls and floor covered in blood from the sudden rupture. With her body still slightly convulsing from the sudden event.

Then a magic circle appeared in the floor beside the corpse. From that circle came Esdeath, who was in a state of shock from what just happened.

Her expression in a daze, still processing what happened. Once she noticed her dead body beside her, she awoke from her daze.

"Am.. I..dead?" Esdeath looked at her hands, closing and opening them to get a feel.

"Yeah, you died." Ultima simply stated as she took out a homunculus and started to prepare it ignoring Esdeath. "Here catch," Ultima threw the orb to her.

"This is..?" Esdeath asked showing the orb in her hand.

"Imagine going inside it." Ultima pointed at the orb.

Esdeath looked confused but followed her order. Soon she was sucked in the orb. Ultima took it and placed it in. The homunculus started to take the form of Esdeath, and once it was complete she opened her eyes.

"How does it feel to be a demon?" Ultima asked as she stared at Esdeath.

"Demon? I see.. is that what you did." Esdeath finally understood what Ultima did.

Killing and resurrecting her as a demon, why would she do that? To make her more powerful than before. How? That she does not know just yet.

"As expected you accepted it quite fast," Ultima clapped, she twirl her index finger and the blood and the human corpse of Esdeath disappeared. "With this, you should be able to boost your strength and acquire much more powerful abilities. Especially since, you're now connected to the system of the cardinal world."

System?

I don't understand...

I'm too tired for this..

I'll play with my toys later to relieve this exhaustion...

<< Confirmed: Unique Skill: Sadistic one... acquired.>>

Carrera

Carrera was not amused, she leaned in the arm of the throne set for her.

This was the seventh world that she has been while searching for the fitting contender for the position.

She has summoned all the powerful beings in each world to a tournament and see anyone fit to be a contender.

And yet...

"Weak" She uttered as she saw another one of the participants die. "And here I was planning to be considerate and even train them if they had potential.."

Carrera massaged her temple, what should she do? Worse case scenario, she would not have anyone to present.

She does know of a few that fit the criteria, however she doesn't want it to be that simple.

She wants someone that is stronger, someone that is more powerful, someone with high potential even without her help.

Then she suddenly sensed something, a gate appearing Several kilometers from where she was.

"That should stave some of my boredom..." She stood up, ignoring the stares of the participants and audience and flew towards the gate.

From the gate walked out a small group of Lions. They were all red in color, and not only that they were brimming with strength.

Suddenly a person appeared behind them, turning around all they found was the gate they passed through to be gone.

And the girl standing there had a key in her hand.

Carrera was in a good mood.

The pride of Lions were strong, unnaturally strong for others even.

One of them could easily slaughter the rest of the participants from earlier.

And the one leading them is five times better.

"All right," Carrera raised her right fist. "From now on you're all my pets,"

The pride was confuse, they understood her words and yet couldn't comprehend what was happening and what the girl was talking about.

The leader of the pride stepped forward and roared in defiance. Proclaiming to Carrera that they will not obey.

The rest of the pride followed and roared as well.

The ground shook and the wind pressure was heavy. And all of it was directed at the yellow Primordial.

"Hahaha! You're better than I expected!" Carrera smiled joyfully, like a child happy from meeting a new pet to play with. "Though for now let's teach you some discipline."

Carrera released a small part of her Demon lord's aura.

(A/N: Demon peer diablo had this, so they all have them here.)

The pride fell one after the other, only the leader remained. Struggling but still standing.

"I like your guts, I'll give you one last chance though." Carrera created a magic circle just below the pride of Lions.

"Obey me or die right here." Carrera's face was serious, the smile was no more. And her eyes were that of a heartless monster.

The Lion struggled for a moment and in the end bowed its head. Surrendering to Carrera altogether.

After the others have awoken, Carrera gave them a drug that she got from Jahil.

"This should be more convenient."

Soon the Lions began to start morphing in shape, there bodies turning bipedal and their furs turning to smooth skin.

The only thing that remained was the red hair that now functions as their hair. Previously being their mane and fur.

The previously red lions are now naked confuse humans.

"T-this, appen, w-what?" The leader, now having the appearance of a male in his early twenties with long red hair questioned.

"Turning you to human, well actually it's a drug that gives you the ability to morph between your original appearance and a human version." Carrera revealed to the confuse leader.

"Do you have a name?" Carrera reach out her hand to help the leader stand.

The leader accepted the hand and stood up, his height being one head taller then her.

The leader placed his hand to his chest.

"Name, Abbas."

Testarossa

Testarossa walked through the forest, observing as she followed the mana that she sensed.

Soon she was stopped by a woman, she was slightly translucent and hovering from the ground. Her face is that of a beauty that men simply can't resist.

"What is thy purpose hither?" The woman spoke with a sweet and calm voice.

"I'm looking for the origin of the magicu- well you won't understand that. Mana, I'm looking for the person who had strong mana that I sensed in this forest."

"And what doth thou resolve to try if thou find 'em"

"I'll have them work for me," Testarossa gestured as she placed her hand to her hip.

The woman was wide eyed for a bit, "Then, I be sorry. I canst not let thou doth that"

The woman spoke as the tree branches started to launch themselves toward Testarossa. She could also see the woman manifesting a golden sword.

Testarossa sighed, she wanted to do this peacefully if possible. Not that she wanted to be nice, but to finish the objective as fast as possible.

Testarossa burned the branches that jumped at her. Burning the tree that they came to as well.

The woman was shock at the fast development, especially seeing the trees she like burned to cinders. She jump towards Testarossa with the sword in hand, "I despise thou!"

"Of course you do." Testarossa fired a magic bullet to the head of the woman, she died.

Her once hovering body, finally dropped to the ground. With the golden sword left on her open palm.

"If you had just let me through.." Testarosaa continued to walked pass the corpse of what was Nimue, the lady of the lake.

Then Testarossa arrived at a certain tree that has a closed of cave in it's roots.

"Oh my, this is made better than I would expect." Testarossa noticed the seal on the tree, she complemented its complexity. "However..."

Testarossa raised her right hand in front of her and then up. The ground started to shake as the tree was raised to the sky, roots and all.

Beneath it was an old man, someone you'd expect to simply rest in their house awaiting their soon death. The old man looked at Testarossa, with eyes that were both surprise and captivated by the spectacle in front of him.

"A- a goddess.." The old man muttered to himself.

"Hm? I'll say this now, I'm no goddess. Quite the opposite, I am a demon." Testarossa corrected him as she threw the tree a several meters away. "I've come to recruit you, you do not need to reply as it's already been decided."

The old man, Merlin, was both dumbstruck and lovestruck by the selfish declaration of the white haired beauty in front of him. That all he could do was nod his head with her words.

Working for a woman like her, demon or goddess makes no difference, I'll do it! "I, Merlin, am your loyal servant, My lady."

And with those words the two left the world.

And

In the vast forest where the corpse of Nimue lies.

A person, wearing a cloak could be seen. The entire body covered that it's gender could not be identified.

An arm from under the cloak grabbed the golden sword on the ground.

Raising it to eye level, analyzing it's quality. The individual took it with them and walked further into the forest.

Approaching a lake. Planning to find a certain item that pairs with the sword.

Diablo

"Boy, do you still want to continue?" an old woman sat in the middle of the forest, she was caressing a small fox. Playing with the living organisms that dwell in the planet.

"Kufufufu of course, if you don't mind." Diablo appeared behind the woman.

The fox was alarmed and ran away from the old woman's lap. She sighed and stood up, and from the ground grew a tree just enough to reach a head higher than the old woman before it turned into a staff.

"Very well, come at me boy." The old woman and Diablo transported themselves into a different more dead planet.

The two fought there for hours on end, with the upper hand being the Old woman.

"Kufufufu as expected of you," Diablo spoke bruised up by the fight.

The old woman looked at him somewhat annoyed, "You've grown stronger." The old woman spoke as she grew her missing limb. When they first met, Diablo could barely scratch her. And yet, now her taking damages is a normal occurrence.

"Kufufufu of course, well then for the finale, Despair Time" Diablo brought the old woman to his world, the world of temptation.

"How many times do I say, this one does not work on me." The old woman sighed as from the darkness, ground suddenly appeared beneath her feet. And from that ground, different types of flora appeared one after the other.

"Kufufufu well then continue to escape from this then." Diablo snapped his fingers and the world began to crumble. "End of the World."

The old woman simply closed her eyes and released her aura with her will. The entire world shattered almost instantly, returning the both of them to where they were before.

"Thank you again for sparing with me," Diablo gestures as they return to the forest where the old woman sat in the stone where she originally was.

"Yeah, yeah. If nothing else leave now boy." The old woman shooed Diablo as she tried to relax her mind.

She noticed that Diablo still hasn't left, "Is there something else boy?"

"Kufufufu I have a proposition for you. If you would-"

"I refuse, now leave." She didn't want to hear any of it, especially if it came from the mouth of that demon.

"Now, now. I could make you more powerful and fix some of your children." Diablo pretended to sigh and turned around. "But if you insist, then I will not go further. See you again next time." As Diablo started to walk and activating transport magic.

"Wait,"

Diablo had a smile that would struck fear to anyone that saw it, though the other primordials would simply sneer that he was plotting.

"Yes?"

"You're not lying to me are you." The old woman glared at Diablo pressuring him with her aura.

"About what?"

"About my power and my children."

"I wonder," Diablo gestured pretending to think. "It depends, will you listen to my proposition?"

The old woman thought, there was no harm if she will only listen. But she knows, the moment she does Diablo would somehow manage to convince her.

"I'm going to regret this aren't I?" The old woman whispered to herself. "I'll listen boy, so speak."

"Excellent, I would like for you to join me in working under Rimuru-sama." Diablo spread his arms in a flamboyant gesture showing his excitement in speaking about his lord.

"Me? Working under someone?" The old woman smiled mockingly, she new how strong she was. And unless it's from her own kind, she is confident in defeating anyone.

"Yes, I would like for...

the Great spirit vessel of Earth, Terra.

to work for Rimuru-sama as one of his Arcana."

A/N: This is one long chapter... more than 4,000. I'm tired and having fun as I'm introducing new characters!!!

Next week is a lemon chapter, as like last time, it doesn't have much relevance to the story. So read it or not is up to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
164K 5.8K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
85.5K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
62.9K 2.1K 26
This story depicts an alternate timeline wherein Velzard attends Walpurgis after sensing Veldora's presence. She subsequently meets our protagonist a...