The Colonel and his Medic

נכתב על ידי RomanTheKing69

(18+!!) You? Or Y/N.. and König. She's his personal medic. I will get to that eventually I promise!! So the... עוד

Intro/ Dedication
Good Girl
The Hunt
Ride
Aphrodisiac Accident
The Hunt II
Tent
Hot Water
Happy anniversary!
Anniversary weekend II
The Hunt III
The Hunt IIII
Hurt And Healer
Recovery
((A/N!!))
His uniform
The Game You Lose
(Request page)
Beautiful

Disobey

1.7K 33 3
נכתב על ידי RomanTheKing69

The colonel sat fuming at his desk. His office was dimly lit with the blinds closed.
His medic. Standing before him, tactical vest torn up, a few scratch marks on her face. She was looking down at her boots. She knew what she did wrong.
Let's back up.

Just hours before she was begging him to let her go out into the field, the unit that was heading out needed an extra medic with them. She had decided to tag along. Even though König had repeatedly told her no.
She went anyway.

The threats of the battle grounds were apparent to her but she didn't care. In her mind this is what she signed up for.
The team ended up being ambushed on the way. Leading to her almost fighting for her life.
Said ambush took out most of the group leaving her and five remaining members.
When she ended up back at base she was immediately called into the Colonels office.

Now, König was staring back at her. His hands clasped tightly together resting on his desk.
"You disobeyed a direct order from me. What the fuck were you thinking?"
His tone was like fire blazing across a dry forest. Burning every inch of her body. She fidgeted slightly on her feet not really sure what to say to him. There was no good reason she could think of.
"I'm sorry." The only words she spoke, soft and low past her lips. This causing him to let out a sharp laugh. "I don't want to hear apologies Gör. LOOK AT ME"
He snapped louder causing her to lift her head up. Her eyes meeting his. "Yes sir" she replied softly still, a heat rising to her cheeks. He stood up from his chair slowly and walked around the desk to stand in front of her.
He leaned back slightly to rest against the desk.
"I told you no. And you decided to go against my orders. You do realize that this will not stand. You are under my orders. Under my command, you do as your told." He stated calmer as he reached down and unbuckled his belt with one hand and pulled it off.
He folded it together and smacked it against his hand. "Cmon. Come bend over the desk."
He commanded in a stern tone causing her to nod and take a step forward. He walked around her to the door and locked it.
When he turned back to look at her she was bent over the desk nicely. Laying against the cool wood she was waiting. The anticipation surging through her body.

He took a step forward. The sound of his boots hitting the floor was the only thing she could focus on.
Once he was close enough he leaned forward snaking his hand around her hips "lift" he grunted. She complied allowing him to move his hand further. He unclipped her tactical belt and let it fall.

He then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees. She gasped softly feeling the cool air grazing against her skin.
"Why must you disobey me? Hm?" He seethed as he raised his hand with the belt. He waited for an answer.
"I don't know.."
she breathed before she bit down on her lip.

"You don't know? How do you not know?" His voice was growing angrier by the second. He brought the belt down across her backside hard, Watching her squirm.
"Oh cmon that didn't even hurt"
The power that was overflowing from König was radiating out of him. Spilling across the soft skin of her body.

"How many do you think you deserve hm? Ten? Twenty? Oh my sweet bunny..."

He growled raising the belt again and brought it down with even more force.
She whimpered trying to move away but he caught her by the back of the neck. He pushed her down holding her in place as he lifted the belt again and brought back down against her. Over and over till he felt she had enough.

He had counted to fifteen when he dropped the belt, released the hold he had on her, then pulled off his gloves. Dropping them onto the desk. Now with bare fingers. He rested his hands on her skin rubbing the red marks softly
"Good girl, You did good."
He chuckled darkly has his hands continued to sooth the sore tender skin. Moving his hands closer to her core over her underwear. He used two fingers and pulled the now visibly wet fabric to the side.
"Oh wow. You really enjoyed that didn't you. Already soaked for me." He chuckled as he used his other hand he slowly slid one finger inside of her.
She whined rocking her hips back against him. Eager to feel more.
"No. You don't get to do that. Like I've told you. You're under my command. Do you hear me" he seethed pulling his hand back.
Her body shuddered as she nods
"Yes.. colonel I hear you"
Her words came out shaky. As well as her breath. She moved back against the desk looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Good. Now stay fucking still."
He stated in a commanding tone as he kneeled down on one knee behind her. Reaching down to his pocket he pulled out a knife.
"H-hey! What's that for.."
she asked hearing the sound of him flicking the blade out of its socket. She tensed not knowing what he was doing with the knife.
He chuckled and slid the blade under the fabric of her underwear on one side. The material falling down slightly. He then moved to the other side and repeated the process.
He pulled the ruined piece of cloth tossing it to the side. He turned the knife over and used the backside to run across her slit.
She gasped trying her best not to move.
After a moment brought the knife down to his side before he dropped it all together.
He let a barely audible curse out before pulled off his makeshift mask.
"Keep your eyes on the wall."
Was all he said before he leaned forward and flicked out his tongue. Running it along her wetness.
She let out a moan turning her head back to face the wall

She now wanted to obey his orders?
How fucking new

His tongue continued to explore. Running over the already aching bud. He could feel her trying to keep herself together.
This is what was feeding his ego at that very moment.
This is what he would be thinking about until the next encounter. He adored the sounds she was making.

Music to his ears.
A symphony from the mouth of this woman he saw as his property.
But he would give her the world.

After a decent amount of time he pulled his face back.
Sliding his fingers back inside her.
Curling them teasingly as he stood up.
Now she was gripping onto the edge of his desk tightly.
Her eyes closed. Her cheeks flushed.
Something about seeing her so disheveled, falling apart in his hands, felt so right.
As if she was made for this.
To take whatever punishment he gave to her.

"Are you going to listen to me the next time I give you a direct order (Name)?"
He asked pulling his hand away from her. Looking at his wet fingers. His confidence was soaring. With his other hand he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his already hard length.
He took a short step forward and rubbed the head teasingly at her entrance. He leaned forward and placed his still wet fingers he used earlier at her lips.
"Open." He whispered lowly in her ear.
Her lips parted allowing him to slip them into her mouth. She closed her mouth around his fingers letting out a muffled moan.
As she ran her tongue along his fingers. he slipped into her, breathing heavier in her ear.
"You're being so fucking good for me Maus.. Look at you. You look so pretty like this"
He thrusted his hips sharply into her, smirking as he felt her teeth bite down on his fingers.
He hooked his fingers against her teeth with his thumb against her chin. Forcing her to look at him.
"You. poor. Fucking. thing."
His words were punctuated with more sharp thrusts.
Her whimpers and moans were slipping past his fingers as she kept eye contact with him.

"I can't have you out there. Without me. It's not fucking safe"
He grunted picking up the pace and force of his thrusts.
Pulling his fingers out of her mouth he reached down gripping the back of her thigh, pulling it up onto the desk. Sinking into her deeper.
Her mouth fell open. A scream threatening to escape. He clasped his hand over her mouth grunting as he got even closer to her ear
"Shush yourself. Our comrades are just beyond that door.
Yes it may be locked, but we don't need them to hear this"
He released her mouth standing up straight behind her.
He kept a steady fast rhythm as he rammed his hips into her. Watching the way she struggled to keep her moans in.
She brought her hand up and bit down on it.
Trying to keep the desperate cries locked away inside her chest.
She bucked her hips back against him. Her orgasm approaching her quickly.
"I'm gonna.. fuck. King"
She whimpered out turning her head back to look at him.
He shook his head reaching up grabbing a fist full of her hair.
Pulling it back before he released and grabbed her arms back.
Hooking his arms around them locking them in place as he looked down at her.
Still ramming into her. Watching her falling apart against him. Mouth open. Eyes pleading.
He groaned as he trailed one hand up her throat grabbing her face to keep her mouth open.

He spit into her mouth, tightening his hold on her arms.
"Fucking swallow it."
He demanded.
She complied almost immediately. Closing her mouth and swallowing before she opened her mouth again.
"Good fucking girl. Braves Mädchen. Let go. You have my permission."
He smiled as he slowed his thrusts slightly.
She whined as she clenched around him tightly. Her release was heavy.
Rocking her harder than ever.
Her knee's buckled causing her to quite literally dangle limp against the desk.
He snickered as he pulled out of her. Pushing his still hard appendage back into his boxers and pants.
He took a few steps back and sighed deeply
"Stand up. Pull your pants up.
His tone was still demanding but softer this time.
She slowly pushed herself up from the desk and reached down grabbing the hem of her pants and pulled them up.
She took a deep breath and turned around to face him.

"Now I want you to listen to me.
I do not want to get back just a set of dog tags.
You will not go on any mission without me. Do you understand me?"
He asked crossing his arms staring her down. Waiting for her to answer him.
"Yes, sir. I understand"
She breathed. Her face was still red. Her breathing had yet to return to normal.
He opened his arms to her
"Come Schatz. Let me hold you"
His smiles was genuine.
No longer was there anger.
It was replaced with his care for her.
Not like it wasn't about him caring about her from the start.
She walked to him and wrapped her arms around him.
Nuzzling into his chest breathing in his scent.
He wrapped his big arms around her and squeezed. Not too tight.
He placed a kiss to the top of her head.
"That was a little intense. Cmon Let take you to your room. Let's get you cleaned up"
She nods and moved back keeping her hand on his arm.
He pulled his snipers hood back over his head and turned.

He unlocked the door and poked his head out for a moment scanning the surroundings.
The coast was clear.
He took her by the hand and lead her out.
Down the hall all the way to her room inside of med bay.
He started the shower once they were there and helped her undress and step in.

"Relax now Bunny"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.8K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
54.6K 1.3K 22
BLUE LOCK BACHIRA X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS ** THIS IS SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT😮‍💨 The characters are from Blue Lock but...
252 0 4
WARNING! This book contains sexual content, and is not for anyone under the age of 18. Sex, and sexual acts are described in detail during these stor...
63.7K 1.6K 22
A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the special forces, in the same base as TF141...