The New Maid (Camren)

由 live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... 更多

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 7)

702 4 0
由 live-laugh-and-5h

Lauren woke up the next day, with possibly the worst hangover to date. Her head reeked with pain, she felt like she had been banged with a cooking pot, multiple times. She placed her hands on her head, hoping she could ease the pain, but it just seemed to get worse. She looked over to the girl lying next to her, hoping that it had all just been a bad dream, but Kaylee woke up, and smiled at her, it wasn't a dream at all.

" Hi, baby.. last night was amazing!", Kaylee sat up, and grabbed Lauren as she placed kisses along her neck.

Lauren closed her eyes, " Kaylee, you're a great girl, and I'm sure last night was great for you, but it shouldn't have happened.. Not this way.."

Kaylee backed away from Lauren, and looked her in the eyes, " I know you don't mean that... The Lauren I know, is crazy wild, will fuck me three to five times a day, will get fucked up, and not wake up till the next day. The Lauren I know likes to wake up with a hangover, likes to max out her credit card, and will get fucked up all over again."

Lauren giggled, " I'm not that type of girl.. I was never that type of girl. I only did it because I thought I was supposed to.. I'm just a lost girl with a credit card, and I thought I had the world in my hands. Money gives me power, but not real happiness and..."

" What?", Kaylee raised an eyebrow

"...Someone changed my life, and I ruined it..I really fucked it up this time.."

" Let me guess... you fucked an inexperienced chick and she cried because she was deflowered by the one, and only Lauren Jauregui?"

" No.. it's not like that all... I made a friend, and well, so I wont bore you with my sob stories, I basically told her that I liked her a lot, and she got scared."

Kaylee started laughing, she probably couldn't believe what she was hearing, " I never thought I'd live to see the day that you actually liked someone... And well, if it helps, at least you know I'm always here.. even if its just for your late night booty calls, but we both enjoy each other. So I can help you forget her."

"No, you can't.. but thanks for trying.", Lauen hated herself for giving into Kaylee's charm once again. She hated herself because she knew Camila should be the one next to her. Kaylee could never have half the class Camila did even if Kaylee was a millionaire herself.

Lauren took a deep breath, and got out of bed, " Kaylee, I'm not asking you to leave, or anything.. You can stay here for as long as you'd like, but I have to go... I have to clear my head. I promise none of this is your fault. You did nothing wrong, you're perfect, and I really have to apologize to you.. I'll see you later."

" Wait, Lauren.. are you serious? Are you really sprung on this girl? I mean, me waking up in your bed is nothing out of the ordinary, but you talking about actually feeling horrible is! And you don't have to apologize, I know it's not the last time I'll be here", Kaylee kissed Lauren on the lips.

" I have to go Kaylee.. I have some stuff to do. I'll call you later, or something."

" I have to go anyways. I have dinner with a few friends. I would invite you, but I figure you need some time alone.." Kaylee winked.

"Thanks for understanding."

Kaylee stood up from bed, put her shoes on, grabbed her coat, and walked out of Laurens room. Before she left, she blew a kiss at Lauren, and all she could do was smile.

Lauren still felt horrible, she figured she could go, and talk to Camila, and apologize for everything that happened the night before.

She first she got in the shower, to see if her headache could go away...When she was done, she got dressed, and made her way to Camila's room.

She knocked on her door, but after a few times of knocking, she opened the door herself. She was quick to realize that there was no trace of Camila... Her clothes, and shoes were gone. Everything that belonged to Camila was gone. At first, it scared Lauren; she hoped nothing happened to Camila. But then it hit her, Camila left on her own will..

" She quit...she gave up on me..", Lauren quietly whispered to herself, as she stood inside of Camilas room. She could still smell her perfume, and Lauren closed her eyes as she began to sob.

Lauren knew Camila couldn't have gone anywhere else besides her parent's home. So she went inside her dad's office hoping to find some trace of Camila's personal information.  A phone number, an address, anything that could possibly lead her to Camila. She didn't care if she hated her guts afterwards, she just had to see her one last time, to at least apologize to her. Lauren knew she couldn't live with herself is she didn't say sorry.

" There has to be something in here.. at least Camila's phone number, or address.. I need to find it!", and before she knew it, fate looked at her right in the face.

" Bingo...", a smile finally creeped on Laurens face.

Of course Camila went back to her parents, where else would she go? Her parents were surprised that she came back home especially because they knew The Jaureguis' were great people that treated all their workers with respect, so they couldn't quite figure out what went wrong. All they knew is that Camila wasn't comfortable working there anymore, and they told her they would help her find another job.

Camila was happy to be back home, she shared dinner with her parents, and a few cousins, she realized that she had missed them way more than she thought. Living in a house full of people regardless of how small, could never compare to living in a beautiful mansion with one person, that felt so cold, and lonely...
Camila had feelings for the green eyed girl, but she knew it couldn't possibly happen.. She tried to smile, and laugh with her family, in order to shake off the thought of wanting, and missing Lauren. There were a few times when she thought about standing up, and going back to Lauren, and it scared her. It scared her that she was capable of leaving her family to go back to the green eyed girl, but she contained herself.

Lauren Jauregui was becoming more than an addiction to Camila, just the thought of her made Camila bite her lips, and a strange feeling erupt in between her legs. And she wondered if she made the right decision by quitting, she should have at least talked to her before leaving.

Just shortly after dinner, Camila and her family gathered around the table and talked about random stuff, of course all along Camila thought of Lauren.

There was a knock on the door, and Camila's dad stood up to answer. No one really paid attention; they just stayed seated.

" Camila, there is someone here to see you. They're waiting in the living room", Alejandro stood behind his daughter

" Who is it, dad?"

" I think you should see for yourself..."

Camila stood on her feet, and walked over to living room. The green eyed girl that she had been longing for, was there, waiting for her in the living room.

Lauren gently smiled at Camila, but she just stood there, trying her hardest to not jump on the girl.

" Hi, Camila... sorry if this is unexpected. I just had to see that you were okay. I went to your room, and I didn't see any of your stuff, so I figured you came back home.. And well, I was right.." Lauren looked down at her feet.

" How did you find out where I lived?"

" In my dads office.. He has a file where he stores all his workers information.."

" Oh.. Well, yeah I'm fine.. Thanks for asking.", Camila rolled her eyes.

" Camila, I just wanted to apologize. And that's why I'm here. And I was worried because I couldn't find you in the morning.."

" Well as you can see, I'm more than okay, so you can leave whenever you feel like it.."

Lauren took a deep breathe, her feelings had clearly been hurt, but she knew that she deserved it, " Yeah, I'll get out of your way.. Don't worry. Well have fun with your family... and well, goodbye Cam.. Sorry, once again.."

Camila tried her hardest to not cry in front of Lauren. She wanted to hold her, and tell her she forgave her for everything, but she just couldn't bring herself to it..

Within a few seconds Camila's dad stepped into the living room, " Where are you going, young lady? Would you like to join us for dinner?"

Lauren looked back at Camila because she knew there was no way in hell Camila would be okay with it, " Well, if it's okay with everyone.. sure.. thanks"

" Of course it's okay! You're more than welcome! Your parents are such great people, I'm sure you're just as great!", Alejandro patted Lauren on the back.

Camila rolled her eyes at her dad's comment as she sarcastically giggled, " Yeah, she's just great, dad.."

Lauren could sense that Camila didn't want her there, but she felt bad saying no to Alejandro. They walked into the kitchen where Camila's mom, and what she assumed were her cousins were.

Lauren walked over to Camilas mom and shook her hand, " Hi, Mrs. Cabello, I'm Lauren.."

" Of course I know who you are, and may I add that you are a beauty! You have beautiful eyes! You must have all the boys eating out of your hand?"

" That's not all they're eating..", Camila whispered under her breath, and no one but Lauren caught on.

" Well, no, Mrs. Cabello, I don't have them eating out of my hand, but some give me the attention I like, so that makes me happy... And they're also not afraid to be with me.", Lauren looked over at Camila, and smiled at her. If looks could kill Lauren would be on the ground by now.

Sinu made some tacos for Lauren, and placed them on the table. Lauren tried them and she fell in love...

" Wow, Mrs. Cabello... these tacos are amazing! They're so good.. Camila mentioned that you were a great cook, but I think she underestimated you by a whole lot!"

" Aww, well, aren't you just such a sweet girl! You should come around more often, I would love to cook for you." Sinu smiled wide at the younger girls compliment.

" I can see why Camila never stops talking about you guys.. you all seem so nice, and may I remind you that the food is great!"

" Lauren, you are more than welcome to come over more often. We know your parents travel a lot, so whenever you're in need of a home cooked meal, you may come over.", Alejandro smiled.

" Wow, Mr. Cabello, that is honestly so kind.. I'm not really used to home cooked meals. Well, actually when Camila first started working at my house, she cooked for me a few times. And the food was honestly so delicious. But well, that only lasted for a few days.." Camila, and Lauren locked eyes, as she shyly looked down.

Lauren continued, "I feel like the women in this family have such a talent for the food arts!"

" You are too kind, Lauren! And we really don't know what happened with Camila working at your house, but we've re assured her that your family is incredible. And she should re consider going back to work.."

" That is all up to her.. I can see why she is more comfortable living at home, though. The food, and the hospitality are great! But most importantly, you guys support her in all she does, and your family sticks together. I can't remember the last time my parents spent a day with me, or even asked me how my life is going. If I were Camila I probably would never want to leave my house. I think I would do anything to have a second of your life..."

" Isn't that something? You with your life, and you'd give anything to live like us? "

Lauren looked like she was about to break down, " Money isn't everything.. It can't buy me happiness. And it especially could never buy me a few minutes to spend with my parents. I talk to them more over the phone than I have face to face, but I guess that's just how life is.. Some of us are wealthy in money, but some are wealthy in something much more important... love"

The tension between Lauren, and Camila became less. She actually began to feel pity for the green eyed girl no matter how much she tried to deny it.

Lauren could see the way Camila interacted with her family, and it broke her heart knowing she could never be the same way with her parents. She could see why Camila's eyes would sparkled every time she mentioned bonding with her parents, and entire family. Camila didn't have money like Lauren, but she had love, and to the green eyed girl, that was more important.

Lauren realized Camila was way happier, and better off with her family, so she figured there was nothing else to do...

" Well, Mr. and Mrs. Cabello, I would love to thank you for having me here, but I think its time for me to head home.. ", Lauren stood up and shook everyone's hand as she began to walk out of the kitchen.

Camila felt like she was losing what she loved the most, and she didn't know how to stop her.

" Wait, Lauren... I'll walk you out.."
A smile creeped on Laurens face, " Yeah, that would be great."

They began to walk towards the door, " Wait, Lauren... I need to get a sweater first. It's so cold outside.. would you like to come with me?"

" Yeah, I would.."
They walked into the room, and Camila made sure to shut the door before anyone interrupted.

" Alright, spill it.. why are you really here, Lauren?"

" I already told you.. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.. "

" Oh, I'm fine.. And I'm sure you're just as fine, especially after your night with that one girl?"

" She didn't mean anything to me, I was just so hurt by what you said. I'm sorry, okay? "

" I'm sure you say the same thing to a lot of girls..."

Lauren stood closer to Camila, they were only a few inches away from each other, " I'm not that type of girl, remember? I wouldn't be here trying to apologize if I didn't care about you.. You're still stuck on the bratty rich girl, that isn't me. And I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.. that's why I've made a decision that I will never look for you again. I wish you nothing, but happiness, and I hope you find someone that will appreciate you as much as I would have loved to... You're beautiful, Camila.. and even in this dark room, if you could see how bright your eyes shine, you would understand why I could fall in love with you over, and over.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. and I'll leave now. I just want you to be happy.."

" Lauren, shut up! Just shut up!", Camilas eyes filled with tears, and Lauren slowly wrapper her arms around her.

" Tell me you don't love me as much as I love you, and I swear on everything, you will never have to see me again.", Laurens voice began to crack..

Camila didn't say a word, but she was dying to kiss the green eyed girl. Lauren could tell so she took her lips into hers, and kissed her like no one ever dared..

Lauren pulled back, " I'm sorry I did that.. I just had to kiss you one last time.. I love you, Camila, even if you don't feel the same... I'll leave now... be happy.. "

Camila still didn't say a word, she just stood in the dark, as Lauren stepped out of her room, and she heard the engine start. She couldn't move, nor say a word... Lauren was gone..

Lauren went home that night. A lonely cold house that she couldn't even call a home.. She went upstairs to get ready for bed, and once she was tucked in, she heard her door bell..
It was probably Kaylee who had just gotten bored, and needed company, so she walked downstairs, and opened the door.

The person that stood at the door, wasn't Kaylee..

It was none other than Camila...

Camila dropped her suitcase, and jumped on Lauren, unexpectedly..

" I forgot to mention that I love you enough.. I love you enough to leave my house.. I love you enough to drop everything, and just let my heart guide me for once.. I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to love you more than I could ever love myself.."

Camila kissed Lauren, and they were soon locked in a passionate kiss...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So what do you think? thanks for reading!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.8K 436 17
When Louis was a child, he thought his father was a policeman, but Louis is not a child anymore. Though sometimes he misses the simple-minded nature...
8.7K 658 45
người ta bảo " tình đầu là tình dở dang"
54.2K 934 20
Different girls Route Series for our boy Ayanokoji and maybe other Oneshot,Ideas, and Reaction if I can , probably
74.5K 2.8K 6
she has one friend though. lauren. and lauren's nice. camila likes lauren. sometimes, camila might even think she loves her.