Rooh (Book 2 - Singhania Brot...

Galing kay Amateurmisswriter_

The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless... Higit pa

BOOK INFORMATION
Character Sketch
Prologue
Part 1 : Right to brother's love
Part 2 : His child
Part 4 : Driving to grave
Part 5 : Consequences
Part 6 : A father
Part 7 : A family
Part 8 : Expressing emotions
Part 9 : Fun and assurances
Part 10 : Brother and sister
Part 11 : Home
Part 12 : The best way to answer!
Part 13 : Affianced
Part 14 : Pain and agony
Part 15 : His anchor
Part 16 : Wounds and love
Part 17 : Their angel
Part 18 : The essence of relationships
Part 19 : The half truth
Part 20 : Trust
Teaser
Part 21 : A brother's love
Part 22 : Love and acknowledgements
Part 23 : Suffering in silence
Intertwined hearts
Part 24 : Lifeline
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 3 : Mr. Singhania

2.7K 253 239
Galing kay Amateurmisswriter_

At night, when Aryan and Ayaansh came back to Aryan's room, they saw Arnav arranging their table. Arnav turned hearing their voice and smiled.

"Aa gye dono?"

Aryan nodded as he walked up to Arnav and took the remaining books from his hands. "Aap kyun kar rhe ho? Aapko rest karna hai na, Bhaiya!"

Aryan sighed. "Rest hi toh kar rha tha na, bachcha."

"Dinner Kiya aapne?"

Arnav smiled and nodded. "Kar liya, tune kiya?"

"Bhabhi ne pav bhaji banayi thi, Bhaiya!" Aryan told him happily and turned his head to Ayaansh. "Bohot tasty thi, hai na, Bhai?"

Ayaansh was stilled at the door. After whatever happened in the puja, he hadn't seen his Bhaiya. Arnav was in his study for whole day. Ayaansh was smiling throughout the day but the mere sight of Arnav was making him tear up. The lump in his throat and the knot in his chest was making itself known. His eyes filled up on their own.

Arnav was taken aback to see the tears. "Ayu.."

Not letting him complete, Ayaansh dashed into his arms and buried his face in his chest. Arnav tensed but wrapped his arms around Ayaansh and looked and Aryan. He needed to talk to Ayaansh. He shouldn't have left the boy alone after the media fiasco. The boy was too young and still too sensitive to deal with that kind of emotional turmoil on his own. Aryan got the hint and quietly left the room.

"Puja me jo hua usse pareshan hai, bachcha?" Arnav spoke in the softest voice.

The tears made their way down Ayaansh's cheeks. He wiped them away, shaking his head and buried himself deeper in Arnav's embrace.

After a few moments, Ayaansh pulled back and looked at Arnav. He saw his Bhaiya's concerned face and suddenly felt so warm inside that all he wanted was to hug him again. And so he did!

Arnav's words echoed through his brain. He wouldn't forget them ever! It was the first time someone had made him feel like he belonged to them. All the hurt and grudges he had from his past couldn't be erased but the love that Arnav radiated echoed backwards in time and undid all the things that had once hurt him! His eyes filled up all over again!

Arnav felt his kurta getting wet and tensed up. "Ayu, kya hua, bachcha?" Arnav tried to pull back but Ayaansh deepened the embrace. Only his Bhaiya could be so blissfully unaware of his own generosity.

The tears made Arnav feel helpless. He whispered sweet nothings in Ayaansh's ears. Arnav was speaking but Ayaansh wasn't listening. He just want to feel his Bhaiya's love.

"Thank you, Bhaiya!"

Arnav blinked his eyes. It was a faint whisper but Arnav relaxed once he was sure Ayaansh wasn't crying. He gently stroke his hair. "Kis liye, bachcha?"

That almost made Ayaansh tear up all over again but he forced down the tears and pulled back with a smile. His Bhaiya could have denied their relationship at all if he wanted to, but he didn't! Instead, he gave him something that he had never had for himself.

"For everything!"

Arnav pulled him closer. He was glad his boy wasn't upset. But he still wanted to assure himself so he repeated his question. "Puja me jo hua usse pareshan hai?"

Ayaansh shook his head with a smile. His Bhabhi had asked him the same thing. The loved him so much!

"I'm sorry, bachcha, mujhe tujhse pehle baat karni chahiye thi. Media was bound to ask questions. Mujhe bata dena chahiye tha..."

"It's okay, Bhaiya!" Ayaansh cut him off with a smile. "Aap ho na mere saath, mujhe fark nhi padta media wale kuch bhi bole!"

Arnav was pleasantly surprised. He smiled back at him with the warmest light in his eyes and caressed his face.

"Aap chhodo na woh sab, aapne dawai li apni?" Ayaansh asked.

Arnav shook his head.

"Aap bhi na, Bhaiya! Bhaiyu sahi kehte hai aapko..." Ayaansh trailed off as Arnav twitched his eyebrows. He looked down embarassed.

Arnav smiled and ruffled his hair. "Le lunga mai dawai, tu chinta mat kar!"

"Mai laa kar deta hoon, ruko aap!" Ayaansh said as he rushed out to get Arnav's medicines.

Arnav smiled. He didn't know what brought that smile on his child's face but he was grateful!

"Aap samajh kyun nhi rhi, Maa?" Sharad tried reasoning with Meera again. "Yeh baat saamne na aaye toh hi thik hai. Khush hai Arnav apne pariwar ke saath. Aap kyun..."

Something was said on the other side before the call was disconnected. Sharda sat down with a thud. Her mother was being unusually stubborn. She didn't know for how long she could keep her away. She rubbed her forehead. The headache wasn't helping her think clearly.

Aniket was passing by her room when he caught a glimpse of her. One look at her face and he knew she was having a headache. He went to the kitchen and came back with coffee. Everyone in their household needed coffe to function properly. Sharda was no different it seemed.

Sharda looked up when Aniket knocked at the door and tried for a smile. "Aao na, Aniket."

Aniket walked up to her and put the tray down. "Coffee pi lijiye, Masi. It'll help with the headache."

The thoughtful gesture warmed up Sharda. She gratefully reached for the cup.

"Yeh wala nhi, Masi." Aniket stopped her and handed her the other cup before picking the previous one himself. "Yeh wala cup hai aapka!"

"Kyun?" Sharda frowned.

"Aap do spoon sugar leti hai na? Humare ghar me Bhaiya ko toh black coffee pasand hai aur baki sab bhi ek spoon sugar hi lete hai." Aniket smiled at her.

Sharad stared at him. He was filled with gentleness and thoughtfulness. He had every reason to stay away from her as he apparently shared no relationship with her yet he reached out to her just like Arnav did.

"Kya dekh rahi hai aap, masi?

"Teri aankhein!" Sharda smiled at him. "Bilkul Arnav ke jaisi hai!"

Aniket nodded with a slight smile. He had always cherished having those eyes. His brother's eyes!

Sharda's eye filled up as she spoke without th"Arnav se itna pyaar kaise karta hai tu?"

Aniket looked at her, confused at her question.

Realising her folly, Sharad quickly blinked off her tears and tried smiling. "Mera matlab hai, Arnav se tum sab kitna pyaar karte ho! I'm glad he has you guys as his family! Jab usse ek pariwar ki jarurat thi tab tum..."

"Bhaiya humari zindagi hai, Masi." Aniket cut her off gently. "Bhaiya hai toh yeh pariwar hai. Bhaiya ne jo humare liye kiya hai hum chah kar bhi kabhi uss pyaar ki barabri nhi kar sakte. Jarurat humesha hume thi Bhaiya ki, aur humesha rahegi!"

"Yeh jaante huye ki Arnav tumhara apna Bhai nhi hai..."

"Bhaiya mere liye Bhai se bohot badh kar hai, Masi." Aniket pulled himself away from Sharda. It always hurt him whenever people questioned their relationship.

"Mere kehne ka galat matlab mat samjho, beta. Mai toh bas..." Sharda apologized quickly. She had let her emotions dictate her actions. She should have known Aniket wouldn't take it well.

"Apna paraya kya hota hai yeh bhi Bhaiya se hi seekha hai maine, Masi. Bhaiya se jyada apna koi aur ho hi nhi sakta mere liye iss duniya me!"

Sharda was touched at the words.

Aniket got up and gentled his tone. "Office ka kaam hai, Masi. Mai chalta hoon."

Without giving her a chance to reply, Aniket walked out of the room. The conversation had been a jittery one!

Sharda closed her eyes in disappointment. She was scared how would the brothers take the truth of it ever came out! She could only pray for them!

"I told you I wanted to see Mr. Singhania!" Mrs. Rathod, Aryan's teacher, said in a flat voice.

Aryan looked at Aniket.

"I'm Mr. Singhania, Mrs. Rathod. Itni jaldi bhul gyi aap mujhe?" Aniket replied in an equal gleeful voice.

His gleeful voice annoyed Mrs. Rathod even more. She refused to deal with him. She had dealt with him a number of times to know that he did more damage than good.

"I'm talking about Mr. Arnav Singhania." She emphasized.

"Sure, you did, Mrs. Rathod." Aniket nodded smilingly. "But kya hai na, Bhaiya thode busy hai, toh maine socha mai aa jau!"

"I'm in no hurry either, Aniket!" Mrs. Rathod said dismally. "Mr. Singhania can come whenever he gets free. The only condition remains is that I'll keep Aryan's phone till then!"

"You lost your own phone, Mrs. Rathod?" Aniket said in pretended surprise.

Aryan giggled but pressed his lips when he saw his teacher glaring down at him.

"What? What are you trying to do here?" Mrs. Rathod asked, trying to curb down her annoyance.

"Trying to talk to you, as you wanted?" Aniket replied innocently.

"Call Mr. Singhania! I want to talk to him right now!"

"I'm Mr. Singhania, Mrs. Rathod! You're getting the privilege to talk to me!" Aniket prompted as he got up from the chair and started examining the things kept around the office.

Mrs. Rathod glared at Aryan, who had his lips pressed together to supress his laughter.

"Aru, yahi hai na tera phone?" Aniket asked as he saw the phone and picked it up.

"Haan, yahi hai, Bhaiyu!" Aryan squealed in happiness seeing his phone. He streched out his hands to take it but Aniket turned to Mrs. Rathod instead.

"Wow, Mrs. Rathod, impressive!" Aniket said with a mischievous smile.

"What?" She gave him an incredulous look.

"You broke Aryan's Subway surfers score record!"

Mrs. Rathod's eyes widened as she realised what Aniket was doing.

"And you also have some nice selfies in here!" Aniket said even more gleefully. "I always knew Aryan's camera is too good!"

Mrs. Rathod tried to take the phone from his hands. "You can't take the phone untill I see Mr. Singhania! Give it back to me!"

"Do you really want Bhaiya to go through these browser history, Mrs. Rathod?"

Mrs. Rathod looked ready to bury herself in the hole out of embarrassment. Her phone was not functioning properly for last two days so she had randomly used Aryan's phone for the meantime. She would have deleted everything before handing over the phone back but she wasn't expecting Aniket to show up.

"And again, I'm Mr. Singhania, Mrs. Rathod!" Aniket added coolly.

Sighing in disappointment, Mrs. Rathod took out a form and handed it to Aniket. "This is a warning. If Aryan is caught using phone again, he will be suspended."

"And why was he using phone in the class, Mrs. Rathod?" Aniket asked as he sat down and rolled the paperweight on the table. The playful tone was gone from his voice.

"Shouldn't you be asking this to your brother, Mr. Singhania?" Mrs. Rathod emphasized annoyingly.

Aniket looked at Aryan who nodded and quietly walked out of the office.

"No, Mrs. Rathod, I think the only person who should be answering this question is you!" Aniket looked her in the eye. "It was your son who was constantly messaging him on the phone to distract him. It was Aryan's fault undoubtedly, but it was your son's fault too. Can you tell why was it only Aryan who got punished?"

Mrs. Rathod averted her gaze. She hadn't expected Aryan's words would be trusted blindly. "Who told you so, Mr. Singhania? My son was no where caugh using the phone in the class. Also, your brother just keeps messing around. He can't sit idle anywhere. Do you have any idea how much troubled teachers are?"

"Shall we call other teachers and ask them the same question?"

Mrs. Rathod gulped. She knew about her son's mischief. She was just desperately trying to put the blame on Aryan's head. Aryan was a topper of their school. None of the teachers would take a strict action against him. He was a mischievous kid but knew when to not cross the line.

"I hope this will not be repeated, Mrs. Rathod. I will not take it well from next time!" Aniket said firmly and got up to leave. Mrs. Rathod nodded, accepting her defeat. Aniket turned back after taking a few steps. "You should be thankful it was me and not Bhaiya who came. He would have shown you who actually needs to be suspended!"

"Pehle aap jao na, Bhaiyu!" Aryan whispered.

They were standing outside the study. Arnav had called them to meet him after dinner. They weren't sure but being called to the study only meant one thing. Their brother knew about the day's happenings.

"Abey, mai kyu jau? Bhaiya would roast me alive. Pehle tu ja aur Jake Bhaiya ko hug karle. Unka adha gussa aise hi pighal jayega. Then we can deal with him." Aniket whispered back to his younger brother.

"Kya bol rhe ho, Bhaiyu? Aapne chhote bhai ko Sher ke paas Jane bol rhe ho? Fikar nhi hai aapko apne masoom se bachche ki? Aap jao pehle!"

"Arey par..."

"Par war chhodo, Bhaiyu, jao.." Aryan pushed him inside the lion's den without a remorse.

Arnav looked up from the file in his hands. He had been listening to their bickering for last fifteen minutes. He smiled internally. His brothers made it quicker than he had thought.

Aniket gave him a sheepish smile. "Aapne bulaya, Bhaiya?"

"Tere laadle ko bol parde se nikal kar saamne aaye!" Arnav said whithout looking at him.

Aryan came out and stood behind Aniket, using him as his shield.

"Kuch kehna hai dono ko?"

"Baat toh aapko karni thi na, Bhaiya!" Aryan said meekly.

Arnav raised his eyebrows. "Baat toh tere Bhaiyu karke aa gye na?"

Aniket and Aryan looked at each other. Aryan knew he was doomed. He gave a pleading look to Aniket.

Aniket sighed and gave a charming smile to Arnav. "Aap toh vaise bhi school ja nhi pate na, Bhaiya. Toh mai chala gya Aru ke saath."

"Thank you very much!" Arnav said sarcastically. "Aur kya kya kiya aapne wahan jakar, wakil sahab?"

"Aap taane mat do aise..."

"Aniket!"

"Galti uss nakchadi teacher ki thi, Bhaiya..."

"Aniket!" Arnav hissed. "Teacher hai woh Aryan ki. Kya sikha rha hai tu use?"

Aniket shrugged but looked away when Arnav glared at him.

"Aur tu phone kyun use kar rha tha class ke beech?" Arnav turned his glare to Aryan who immediately looked down.

"Speak, Aryan!"

Aryan looked at him once before throwing his arms around him. Arnav tried to pull back but Aryan buried his face in his chest. "Sorry, Bhaiya! Woh ladka baar baar mujhe message kar rha tha..."

"Message ka reply class ke beech me karne jaruri nhi hota, Aryan! Why was your phone on during the class?" Arnav asked sternly.

"Mai phone off karne wala tha, Bhaiya par tabhi uske messages aane shuru ho gye. He was speaking nonsense. Mujhse raha nhi gya toh mai reply karne laga.."

"Usne messages kiye woh uski galti hai. But his mistakes are not for me to be worried about. Tune class me phone use kiya woh Teri galti hai, Aryan. You will not get your phone this month!"

Aryan gasped. "Whole month? Yeh toh zyaakhti hai, Bhaiya! Mai kaise rahunga..."

"Final exams hai tere. You don't need your phone for studies!"

Aryan turned to look at Aniket.

Aniket sighed. "Bhaiya..."

"Don't interfere, Aniket. Tujhe Jo karna tha tune kiya. Now let me do what I need to!" Arnav said in a no nonsense tone.

Aryan pouted and again hugged Arnav. "Achcha, thik hai. Aap gussa toh mat ho jao. Hug toh kar lo mujhe!"

Sighing, Arnav wrapped his arms around Aryan. He could never stay mad at him. Aryan knew how to get his way. "It's for your good, bachcha. Aise class me phone use karna achchi baat nhi hai na?"

Aryan nodded against his chest. "Sorry kaha na maine, aap please gussa mat karo!"

"Mai gussa nhi kar rha, beta, samjha raha hoon!" Arnav kissed his temple. "Don't repeat it."

Aryan smiled. "I won't, Bhaiya, pakka!"

Arnav glared at Aniket once Aryan was out of the study. Aniket rolled his eyes. "Jaanta hoon gussa nhi ho aap. Mujh pe gussa dikhana aapka favourite time pass hai na?"

Resisting the urge to whack him, Arnav glared at him harder. "School me aap kya kar ke aaye hai, wakil sahab?"

"Aapke bachche ne shaitani ki, aur use toh aapne itne pyaar se samjha kar bhej diya! Mujhe taane kyun de rhe ho?"

Arnav forgot Aniket's age and gave his ear a good twist. "Kya keh rhe the aap?"

"Ah, Bhaiya.. chhodo yaar, kuch nhi keh raha mai!" Aniket pulled away his ear and huffed. His Bhaiya was always mean, he reminded himself.

"Tu Aryan ke saamne uski teacher ki bura bhala keh raha tha. Kya seekhega woh?"

"Aapka bachcha pehle se sab seekha hua hai." Aniket mumbled to himself.

"Kya?" Arnav raised his eyebrows.

Aniket sighed. "Galti teacher ki thi, Bhaiya varna mai..."

"I know you never cross the line, Ani. Mai jaanta hoon galti teacher ki thi. And I trust you to do the right thing but we can't let Aryan think than he can get away with everything, right?" Arnav explained.

Aniket nodded his head. He knew Arnav had a point but he would still prefer being the best friend he was to the boys. Arnav was enough for the parenting.

Knowing what's going on in his brother's mind, Arnav smiled. "Yeah, I know I'm enough for playing the villian. You can play the cool brother!"

Aniket smiled back. They needed their Bhaiya to play the villian so that they would never need for a hero in their life!

Once again, after a month of Arnav's surgery, the brothers were being audience to the the same glaring competition. Aryan was leisurely slumped down on the couch whole Aniket was sipping his coffee. Ayaansh was the only one who was wearing a concerned expression on his face. Shivangi whacked him slightly on the head.

"Maar kyun rhi ho, di?" Ayaansh looked at her.

"Itna achcha bachcha banne ki zarurat nhi hai tujhe. Thoda popcorn kha aur show enjoy kar!" Shivangi handed him the popcorn in her hands.

Ayaansh grinned. "Bhaiyu se chheena na aapne?"

"Aur nhi toh kya? Tu kha!" Shivangi ruffled his hair.

Ashi and Arnav glared at each other, both of them holding their patience on a thin thread.

"Maine kaha na, Arnav! Aap aisa kuch nhi karenge!"

"I will, Ashi. Tum kyun baat kheench rhi ho?"

"Mai baat kheench rhi hoon?" Ashi snapped angrily. "Aapki health thik nhi hai, Arnav! You can't do it!"

"It's been over a month, Ashi. Thik hoon mai!"

"Aap kya thik hai, Arnav? Aapka bp ek meal skip karne se low ho jata hai aur aap..." Ashi's eyes filled up.

Aniket, who was enjoying till then, immediately took her in his arms and glared at Arnav. "Bhabhi kya baat kar rhi hai? Kya karna hai aapko?"

Aryan, Ayaansh and Shivangi, all of them had Ashi surrounded in a heartbeat. Arnav rubbed his forehead. "Ro kyun rhi ho, Ashi? Mai toh bas..."

"Aap aise baat karoge toh woh royegi hi na! Bhabhi kuch keh rhi hai toh maan lo unki baat."

"Ashi, please yaar, ro mat!" Arnav pulled Ashi out of Aniket's arms, who seemed reluctant to let her go. Arnav glared at him. "Biwi hai meri, idiot!"

"Bhabhi hai meri!" Aniket retorted.

Ignoring him, Arnav took Ashi in his own arms. "Please, Ashi, samjho na! I asked Rishaan in front of you na? Usne kaha Mai rakh sakta hoon fast..."

"Fast? Konsa fast?" Aryan asked suspiciously. "Yeh aapka wahi har saal wala fast hai, Bhaiya?"

Ashi pulled away from Arnav. "Haan, fast rakhna hai tumhare Bhaiya ko!"

Ayaansh was confused. "Kon sa fast?"

"You can't, Bhaiya! Aapki tabiyat theek nahi hai." Aryan ignored the question and faced Arnav.

"Aru, tu inn sab me mat pad. Ja aur apni padhai kar!"

Aryan shook his head and hugged Arnav. "Please, Bhaiya, aao koi fast nhi rakhoge! Aapki health ab tak thik nhi hai, please..."

Arnav sighed and pulled him closer. "Kuch nhi hoga, bachcha! Mai thik hoon. Meri tabiyat bhi thik hai, tu chinta mat kar.."

"Aap meals skip nhi kar sakte, Bhaiya! Kyun zidd kar rhe ho aap?" Shivangi intervened. She didn't want to intrude but her worry didn't let her sit silently.

"Zidd nhi kar rha, Shivi. Please samjho, kuch nhi hoga mujhe! Rishaan se puchha na Ashi ne.."

"Aisi bhi kya baat hai, Arnav?" Ashi gentled her tone seeing the pleading look in her husband's eyes. She had been reacting impulsively but she realised Arnav wasn't the one to be stubborn without a reason. Arnav was a devotee of lord Shiva but never had he ever let his belief cloud his judgement. He was a man who knew the difference between faith and superstition. This must be important enough for him that even Aryan's tears were unable to melt him.

Arnav looked at her. Ashi wiped away her tears and nodded slightly. She gently pulled Aryan away from Arnav.

"Aru, tu ja, bachcha. Mai baat karti hoon tere Bhaiya se..."

Aryan shook his head and turned to Arnav again. He knew his brother. "Aap nhi rakhoge na fast, Bhaiya?"

Arnav sighed and cupped his face. "Tu kyun chinta kar rha hai, bachcha? Kuch nhi hoga..."

Aryan's eyes filled up again. "Nhi, aap nhi rakhoge fast. Aapko pata hai na aap meals skip nhi kar sakte? Kyun zidd kar rhe ho aap?"

"Maine kaha na, beta..."

"Nhi, aap kuch mat kaho!" Aryan said stubbornly. "Aap bas yeh fast nhi rakh rahe! Keh diya maine!"

"Aru, maine kaha na, mai karti hoon tere Bhaiya se baat. Tu ja abhi." Ashi coaxed him.

Aryan was still reluctant. Shivangi gently guided him and Ayaansh away from there. She could see her Bhabhi wanted to talk to Arnav.

"Bataiye kya baat hai, Arnav?" Ashi turned to Arnav when the boys were out of sight.

Arnav cupped her face. "Tumne khud Rishi se puchha na, Ashi? Usne kaha na I can keep the fast? Kyun pareshan ho rhi ho tum?"

"Pareshan kaise na rahu, Arnav? Aapki halat nhi hai yeh sab karne ki aur aap sun nhi rhe..." Ashi's tears spilled out as she pulled away from Arnav.

"Bhabhi.." Aniket gently hugged her. "Aap please mat ro! Ek baar Bhaiya ki baat sun lo.."

Ashi looked at him. She had noticed how Aniket had taken a step back the moment he heard about the fast. He already knew Arnav wouldn't get convinced.

"Ashi, listen.." Arnav held Ashi's hands and made her sit. "Trust me, Ashi, kuch nhi hoga! Bas yeh karne do mujhe and I promise iske baad tum jaisa kahogi mai vaisa karunga."

Ashi was apprehensive but nodded her head. Arnav was grateful. He could deal with his brothers but Ashi's reluctance was making it more difficult for him. He got a office call and walked away to attend it.

"Aisa kya hai iss vrat me, Ani? Maine kabhi Arnav ko kisi cheez ke liye aise behave karte nhi dekha?" Ashi couldn't hold back herself from asking.

Aniket smiled sadly. "Yeh vrat Bhaiya ke liye bohot important hai, Bhabhi. Woh nhi chhodenge ise. Shraddha aur andhshraddha ka fark pata hai Bhaiyo ki bohot achche se par yeh vrat woh nhi chhodenge chahe kuch bhi ho!"

"Kyun?"
____________________________________

A/n

How was the chapter?

Favourite character or scene?

I'm sorry for the delay. I know the target had been completed much earlier but I was caught up with some stuffs. Sorry, again!

TARGET : 150 VOTES AND COMMENTS!

Love,
Muskan

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.5K 904 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
93.5K 10K 30
When a teenager is accused of murdering his sister-in-law and he takes the blame in silence, the entire family is plunged into a harrowing ordeal tha...
368K 22.6K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
78.1K 5.3K 52
A woman for whom money and Business is everything, that She plans to destroy her own family. A sister who left her own brother, her Bhai just to prot...