HER SLAVE ( G×G) 17+ ( ON HO...

By Tulips_I_Love_You

Kim Jennie a college student who works in a pub for her daily living . Her parents left her because she dream... More

CHARACTERS
NORMAL LIFE
PUB NIGHT.
PUB NIGHT II
MEETING HER AGAIN .
CONTRACT .
HER MANSION
HER REAL SIDE
SCARED
PLEASED?
FEES
STRIP CLUB
MISUNDERSTANDING
C CELL I
ASKING HELP
BEING A DOLL

VIRAL VIDEO

2.9K 38 3
By Tulips_I_Love_You

Jennie just nodded not wanting to disobey her as she had already seen the consequences of disobeying her .

Timeakip to next morning. 

Jennie woke up and did her morning routine . She went to college but before going she met Lisa in the dining room. 

Lisa - remember I want you to be in my office by 1.30 . Don't get late. 

Jennie- yes I will come on time .

Lisa - hmm nice slut .

Jennie somewhere felt hurt but quietly went to college without giving much attention to Lisa words .

Timeskip to Lisa office .

Lisa was sitting in her office when a staff member came running towards her .

Staff - m.maam h.have a l.look pls

She spoke . Her words coming out like very hardly . Her hand shivering to give her the phone .

Lisa took the phone and what she saw next made her eyes grew in horror. 

She saw Jennie above her while she was grinding .

A/n pov

Their vedio has been viral and was now trending on social media . Millions of like and vewies were just gained within 2 hours .
Lisa was soo about the fact that Jennie face was blurred but not hers .
Soon Lisa threw the phone harshly and spoke while slamming her hands on the table .

Lisa - who the fuck did this huh ?

Staff - sorry ma'am we don't know. 

Lisa - then what are you here for

She shouted making 5he staff more shiver .

Lisa - get out and make this vedio delete within 30 mins .

She spoke in her deadliest voice. 

The employee nodded her head and ran out of the office .

Lisa - how the fuck !!!! Who put camera inside my room. 

She was thinking when a thought crossed her mind .

Lisa - mine face isn't blurred but that bitch Jennie face is blurred . How come ? Did she do it on purpose or made someone do it on her behalf .

While she was thinking she heard a knocking sound on her office door .

Lisa - come in. 

The door opened revealing Jennie. 

A/n pov

Seeing her made Lisa blood boil in anger as she thought Jennie did it just to make Lisa suffer or for MONEY .

Poor Jennie was totally unaware about the situation . As she entered she bowed to Lisa and passed her sweetest smile . Lisa hand turned into a fist but she choosed to stay calm and see her acting. 

Jennie- I am here at 1.20 . 10 minutes earlier than your given time .

Lisa - hmm .

Jennie- what happened

Listening to this Lisa stood up in anger and marched towards Jennie. 

Lisa - as if this bloody hoe doesn't knows .

She spoke as she pulled Jennie hair and fisted them in her grip .

Jennie- ahhhhh w.what happen ah leave it h.hurt

Lisa - you bitch . Pure slut you are , today I got to know how far you can go for money ...

Jennie- what I don't know

She shouted as her hair were paining .

Lisa - you like to shoot people alot right . Then you just wait . I have a grate place for you to be in ..

A/n pov

Confused Jennie was just looking at Lisa with her doe eyes whereas Lisa had hate , anger , aggression covered in her eyes ...

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💗💗💜💜💜🤍💙💙💖🤎🥰🥰🥰💙💙😇😇

Byeeeeee love you all ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 420 8
Lisa is an ex convict who escaped prison and used Jennies as her path to freedom. Lisa GP Warning: strong mature scenes, daddy kink
79.2K 1.6K 25
President X Goddess |JenLisa G!P| ⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝ (Mature) LaLisa Manoban a top student who's also the school president. Is a clean freak that ha...
64.6K 1.9K 13
This is the story of one girl Y/n, she's 21 years old, she's soon-to-be a CEO in her dad's company, she's so sweet, caring and she's childish, she's...
659K 14.8K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...