Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Por Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ

375 24 21
Por Haniii77976

A year already passed after the graduation day of the third-year guys, and all of them entered the same university with different courses. Mitsuya of course would continue with his dream of becoming a fashion designer. Baji and Kazutora decided to continue in their dream of opening their own pet stores, choosing the right course for that. Kokonoi chose accounting. And the rest mostly choose in business, who? Mikey, Draken, Sanzu, Pehyan, and Pahchin.

Since it's a year already passed, time for a new freshman to enter the university.

"So? Did you get your ID cards?", Haru asked the girls, surprisingly Emma and Hina come to the same university as them, and now they can study at the same place.

"Yes!", all of them answered excitedly.

"So...Kyoko-chan in the Art department, right? Since you want to continue playing piano.", Emma asked.

"Yup.", the pink-haired girl answered while nodding.

"We are all in business together!!", Emma, Hina, and Senju cheer up together. "Eh? But...why I didn't see you when we were taking the ID cards, Haru-chan? Aren't you choosing business as well?", all of them turn to Haru when Emma asks that.

"Oh? No. I choose to model.", she casually said.

"EHHH?!!!"

"But- I thought you would choose business since your family runs a company?", Hina said.

"Nah...isn't like I would run a company. Rion Company will be led by Nissan and Toman Company will be led by Manjirou. So there's no need for me to do a business as well. I want to try something different. Plus...I actually got requited so many times by different companies to be their model, but I keep on rejecting them since I'm still a high school student and don't want to pack up my schedule.", Haru explained.

"Make sense. Plus, I guess if we count your face, your appearance, and your body shape, yup...you are definitely suited for modeling.", Kyoko said as she observed Haru while the rest girls nodded in agreement with what Kyoko said.

"Thanks, guys."

"Anyway guys, let's go now. We have freshman orientation need to attend.", Hina said and they all followed her to the hall.

>_____________________<

"I can't believe she's actually here.", Kyoko annoyedly said.

"Who?", Emma asked.

"That girl.", Kyoko secretly pointed at Yuna who sat not far from them in the hall. "Out of many universities in Japan, why does she need to be here?!!", Kyoko continues to mutter in an annoyed tone. Sure, if she remembers what happened during their high school times, Kyoko hates Yuna and Yuto so much after what they have done between her and Sanzu.

"Calm down, you don't need to concern yourself with her, Kyoko.", Senju said while patting her friend's back.

"Hopefully she isn't in the same course as me!", Kyoko said while crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, she will not. She is the same as me.",  Haru said with a blank face as she listened to orientation right now.

"She is???", Kyoko looked at Haru unbelievably and Haru nodded. "Good luck, bestie. Out of the 3 of us, Yuna despise you more."

"Nahh...she should know well what will happen to her if she messes up with me. She might get a punch instead of slapping on her face.", Haru smiled innocently but the real expression said otherwise.

"And here, I hope that we can learn something new here and work hard to reach our dreams.", the student finally finished her long speech which made all the new freshman students clapped their hands.

>_____________________<

"Oh? Hakkai!"

"Haru??"

Both of them greeted each other after arriving at their department.

"I thought you would choose business?", Hakkai asked in confusion.

"Haha~ I guess everyone thought I would choose a business because of our family-run company.", she chuckled.

"Erm...no. I thought you would choose a business because Mikey-san is in there.", Hakkai said while rubbing his hair awkwardly.

"Oh? Oh.....right....."

"You didn't tell him you chose modeling, right Haru-san? I bet he start rebelling if he knows you're not in the same department as him.", Hakkai said which made the girl avoid the stares anxiously.

Right....Haru did say to Mikey that she would choose a business, but she changed her mind at the last minute to modeling and ended up forgetting to tell Mikey.

Back to the point, Hakkai and Haru walked together to their department hall, while being eyed by other freshmen.

"Haru...you're sure popular no matter where you go.", Hakkai said as he observed the male students who won't stop eyeing them. Not just guys but also girls, however...maybe with different stares, like jealousy?

"Don't mind them.", Haru said and Hakkai nodded. "By the way, I forgot to ask you, what did Takemichi choose? I know that Chifuyu will go with Baji and Kazutora but Takemichi?"

"Oh? He goes with business. Maybe he wants to follow his girlfriend.", Hakkai chuckled which Haru laughed softly, it does make sense at some points.

Both Hakkai and Haru continue their chats until they arrive at the hall where they will have an activity to know and close to each other among the freshmen.

Sitting in circles, they all started by introducing themselves one by one. And it's Hakkai turns as he stands up and walks to the middle.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Shiba Hakkai, and I hope we can...get close through our semester together.", Hakkai bowed shyly, maybe he was still not used to receiving stares from girls, which made Haru chuckle at how adorable he was.

"Shiba-san!! I wanna ask what your relationship with our course beauty~?", one of the male students asked and just like that, all eyes turned to Haru as they already decided that she was the most beautiful person among the freshmen in their course.

Of course, there are jealous stares among the girls but what can do? They just don't want to admit it, especially Yuna.

"Oh... she's just my best friend. We know since middle school.", Hakkai explained which all the guys seemed don't buy what he said. "No, I'm serious, we're just friends!! Plus, she-", Hakkai stopped midway after seeing Haru give a sign to not tell anyone about her relationship. "Just that! We're just friends! Don't go and spread any rumors about us being a couple!", Hakkai anxiously said while his thoughts said differently, 'or else Mikey gonna killed me for sure!!!', his thoughts are.

Everyone laughed and agreed with Hakkai, they just teased him since they found how adorable the guy could be when he acted anxiously like that.

"Alright, let's go to the next person!! Our beautiful model this year!", the freshman mc said while welcoming Haru to the middle to introduce herself.

Haru gladly goes to the middle.

"Hello, my name is Kazuki Haru. Like you guys know, I've been friends with Hakkai since middle school, and hope we can get to know each other.", she bows a bit after introducing herself.

"Erm...Kazuki-san....", one of the female freshmen lifted her hand for a question, she looked a bit hesitant. "Are you perhaps....related to Senior Kazuki Seiyu from the business department?", she asked.

"Yea. He's my big brother.", now that there's a gasp among the female students and some from males as well.

"No wonder her face looks somehow familiar..."

"To think that popular senior is her brother, blood really don't lie, they're really born with beauty appearance...."

A whisper could be heard among the freshmen. Now seems like the gazes from before shift to different gazes? Like...admiration...or opportunities? Guess some of them thought if they were close to Haru, they might get passed those icy walls of Seiyu who cold to everyone, especially to girls.

"Nee, Haru-chan! Do you have a boyfriend?", now that is the question most guys want to hear.

"Oh. Yea. I already have a boyfriend.", she smiled, that was the only thing she wouldn't lie about. Her status as Mikey's girlfriend. Now the expression turns gloomy and disappointing immediately.

And the introduction continues until everyone already introduced themselves. Now the activity is eating in a group, Hakkai and Haru stick together since they feel like being close to someone they know is more better. Some other guys already make a move on other female students, but leave Haru alone, maybe because she already said that she's a taken person.

"Wow...they're sure quick to turn from trying to hit on you a moment ago to not minding you at all.", Hakkai whispered.

"I don't mind anyway. I don't like attention that much. Plus, it's good since they're respectful towards someone who is already in a relationship. Unlike some people who shamelessly flirt with someone in a relationship.", Haru bluntly said as she sounded like she didn't care at all while eating her sushi.

"I guess you have a point....", Hakkai agreed with her.

As they're enjoying the food, Haru's phone buzzes with texts. When she opened, her eyes widened, of course, she would forget the most important part of that time.

My beloved dorayaki boy❤️

-Mind to explain why you're not here, Haruchin? I mean..at the Business Department.😀-
-(Mikey has sent a sticker)-

-(Haru has sent a sticker)

-Well....erm....actually....👉🏻👈🏻-

-I remember CLEARLY that my beloved-lovely-cutie pie-sweetheart-babygirl Haruchin said that SHE will pick a BUSINESS course because she wants to STUDY together with ME.😊❤️-

-Are you mad?-

-Me? Mad? To you? No way...-
-How could I be mad at you? The love of my life❤️-
-I'm not mad. Just a bit. little.tiny sad.😊-

-Na'uh. You're totally mad right now😥-

-No. I'm not mad. Not a bit, baby girl.-

-Why are you calling me with such a cringe nickname that you never call? You're totally mad. That's so obvious.-

-It's wrong to call my girlfriend like that? I see no problem with it. Anyway, don't try to change the topic. Now tell me. Why did you change your course out of the blue, cutie pie?😊❤️-

-I KNOW YOU'RE MAD! DON'T TRY TO LIE!😭-
-Every time you're mad at something, you always call me by that cringe nickname!-

-I just showing my love to you.-

-Cut that bullshits.😭 I'm sorry, okay! I forgot to tell you! I really want to try new things. Can't I?🥺 pretty please? I know you love me and will support me.-

-........-
-You're lucky that Hakkai is there to monitor you for me or else I would drag you by force to the Business Department.😀❤️ alright. You can do whatever you want, I support anything you wanna do.❤️-

-LOVE YOU MY BELOVED MANJIROU!😭❤️-

-😤❤️-
-Next time, don't forget to tell me.-

-You really sound possessive.-

-I am possessive. What do you expect me to be? You don't know how hard and anxious I feel to have such a perfect girlfriend like you!😤 I hate men staring at you so lustily!!-

-Awww~🥰-

-Anyway, Take care. I will be home late with others. Go home with Hakkai if possible after you finish your freshmen party. I know you're a strong and good fighter but still, it's better not to be alone.-

-Alright 👌🏻-

"Mikey?", Hakkai asked as he looked at Haru smiling all by herself as she texted with Mikey.

"Yea. Btw, Are you going anywhere after this party?", Haru asked and Hakkai shook his head. "Mind walking me back home? Mikey is worried too much even though I can walk back alone."

"His reaction is understandable, after what had happened to you in the past. It's normal for him to worry as your boyfriend.", Hakkai comments.

"I guess you're right....", Haru muttered softly as she had a gentle smile plastered on her face.

>_____________________<

After a long party night, Haru finally back home after Hakkai sends her back. Her body feels tired, maybe because she has been playing many games with her new friends.

She looks at the clock, it's 11 a.m. Guess she really is late home. She opened her bedroom door and was surprised to see Mikey sleeping on her bed.

Guess the party ended up very later than what she expected after seeing Mikey already home when he said that he would be late home in their chat.

His black short hair was all messed up on the pillow and he only with his black singlet on, and a dragon tattoo similar to Draken on his left side neck that he decided to have last year. Haru walked closer to the bed and sat down aside, looking down at him with gentle eyes. Whimpered softly as his eyes slowly opened, Mikey looked at Haru half-sleep.

"You're home, Haruchin?"

Haru chuckled slightly.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No...I just....feel...like you..are home....", he said in his sleepy mode while adjusting himself to a side and pulling Haru into his arm, starting to cuddle with her.

"I just came back from the party. It still smells like a sweat. I go and have a bath first, okay? And then we cuddle again.", she sounds as she suggests to him which takes him a few moments to answer.

"O...kay..."

With that, Haru made her way to the bathroom as she wanted to clean herself before going back and continuing cuddling with Mikey.

And that is how Haru's first day at university ended up, and what more waiting for her and others in their new life as university students. Now we're starting a new chapter of university students' times and saying our goodbyes to their high school times.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

10.8K 321 62
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
190K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
925 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...