The New Maid (Camren)

Por live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... Mais

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 6)

722 5 0
Por live-laugh-and-5h

Lauren finally turned the water off after nearly half an hour of showering. Camila sat tightly on Lauren's bed, as she fixed her wet clothes that had evidently become too uncomfortable. She couldn't wait to shower herself, and change, but she had to wait for Lauren. She couldn't just walk out without telling her.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened, and Lauren stepped out, wearing a white robe, and her wet hair was all over the place. Camila became distraught at the sight, and within seconds they were both locked in an eye battle. Lauren couldn't help think about how hot Camila looked on her bed with drenched clothes.
Camila had forgotten to turn the light on, or maybe she was just too scared to touch anything in Lauren's room. So the only lighting was coming from inside the bathroom. She bit her lips as she continued to look at the green eyed girl.

Camila managed to lay back on the bed, and Lauren had no idea if that was her way of welcoming her. She could never quite figure the girl out.

After a few seconds Lauren broke the silence, "hi..."

"Hi", Camila awkwardly responded, "Oh my God, I'm sorry, I'm on your bed..I should've sat on the chair. I'm sorry, it was rude of me.."

"No... Stay... Remember it's big enough.", Lauren smiled.

"But I'm gonna get it all wet.. I'm drenched..", Camila closed her eyes when she realized what she had said.

Lauren couldn't help, but giggle, "Cam...honestly, it's fine! It's just a bed, and if it's wet, I'll change the covers. I'd rather you be comfortable."

"No, it's not fine.. I'm your maid, remember? I'll go to my room..", camila got off the bed, shyly looking down at her feet.

"No... Don't leave. Not yet, and remember that you're my friend? You're not just my maid, you're so much more to me... You're..", Lauren stopped to take a breathe because she didn't think she could hold in her feelings any longer.

But she continued, "Camila.. You're.. You're perfect, okay? Every time you speak, every time you smile, everything you say is perfect. Your hair, the way you can wear something so casual, but still be the most beautiful girl in the entire room. I wish you could see yourself through my point of view. And if you could, you would think the same. And I know this is so random, and you weren't expecting any of it, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I don't see you as just a maid, I see you as a friend.. And if you would just let me, I could treat you the way you deserve to be treated.. I'm not talking about money, or a fancy lifestyle. I'm talking about walks on the beach, picnics under the stars, going on adventures, painting in the most random places, swimming after midnight, eating ice cream while we walk through the park. I would love to do all of this with you... And I'm sorry if by any chance I've made you uncomfortable, but I had to just tell you... You're worth so much more. I know you felt something when we jumped in the pool together, I could tell by the way you held on to me. I could tell by the way you shivered, and looked me in the eyes. If we just gave in to what we felt, trust me, it would be so much better.."

Camila stood there, not able to even speak. Lauren walked closer to her, and held her hand, "I really like you, Camila.. and I don't know if you've noticed, but you've somehow made me a better person, and I know we've only known each other for a few days, but even then, you've managed to show me what a real friend is like. Yeah, we sure had our moments, but you're different from anyone I've ever met. I know you feel the same, right?"

Camila shook her head, " I... I'm sorry Ms. Jauregui, but I'm sure you've mistaken friendship for something else. I can see you as a friend, but I can't see you as anything else. It has nothing to do with you, it's because of me. You could never be seen with someone as low as me. I could never be up to your standards. I'm your maid, and that's all I ever should have been. And now if you would just excuse me.. I have to go to my room."

Camila was just about to step out of the room, when Lauren held her back, " But the way you held on to me, the way you looked at me under water.. It told me so much more, it told me the complete opposite of what you just said.. I'm not that bratty girl you met at first, I was never that girl; it was all an act. And I'm willing to completely change; I'm willing to do so much more, if you would just give me the chance to love you. Let me love you like you never thought anyone could; let me be a part of your life. Please give me a change, give me a chance to be your every thing."

Lauren's voice became low, and fragile. She wrapped her arms around the young maids waist, and it already felt like home. Camila closed her eyes, and tilted her head, as Lauren placed her lips, and whispered in her ear, "I would never hurt you.. You're my satellite, remember?

Camila couldn't bring herself to look at Lauren, she could only feel her sweet breath on her skin. She didn't know if she was strong enough to resist the green eyed girl.

Lauren looked back at Camila, as she finally opened her eyes, " Let me love you, please baby"
They looked at each other for a few more seconds, and before they knew it, they were locked in a passionate kiss. It felt like they had been waiting for this moment for an eternity. Lauren bit the bottom half of Camila's lips, and she could tell the girl was enjoying it, even if she was trying her hardest to not smile.

Lauren kept a strong grip on Camila's waist, and Camila wrapped her hands around the green eyed girls neck. Lauren pulled back from the kiss, as she smiled, " I love you, Camila.."

Camila was trying to catch her breath, but she found it so much harder to do after she realized that she had just kissed Lauren, and she couldn't believe the words she heard.

" No, no, you don't love me.. You can't love me.. you don't know me enough to say that to me. You're just confusing friendship with love. I can't do this. I should have never kissed you back because it's wrong! What will your parents think? I could never do this to you... I'm going back to my room, Lauren. Maybe we can talk about this in the morning. Just not right now..", Camila took a few steps back, as she exited the room. Of course Lauren followed her.

Camila manged to make it back to the room where she was staying at, and Lauren walked behind her, " Don't deny what you feel, Camila. I can tell that you love me back just by the way you kissed me. You love me as much as I love you. You want to be with me, as much as I want to be with you. You want to go on long walks on the beach with me until we grow old. I had never felt this way about anyone, Camila. And it's honestly scaring me because I didn't think it was possible to feel this. You have me thinking about a future with you, I never thought anyone would be this special enough. Don't lie to yourself, please. You're worth so much more.. remember?"

Camila eyes began to water, she was terrified of what she was feeling inside, " I'm sorry Ms. Jauregui, but I don't feel the same way. And honestly, I see myself getting married, but with a man.. I could never be with a woman.."

" You don't mean that, Camila. You don't mean a single word that you're saying.", Lauren closed her eyes, and it was killing Camila.

" You seem to think that you know me so fucking well! All I did was give you the attention you asked me for.. why did you have to go, and catch feelings for me? I'm your maid, and that's all I will be from now on. We can't be friends either. I'll cook, and clean like I should have done from the beginning. Nothing else. Now I have to go to sleep, I have to wake up early to do laundry.", Camila went inside her room, shutting her door, leaving a broken hearted Lauren.

Lauren placed her head against the door, " You don't mean anything that you just said. Please don't break my heart. Don't give up on me, I already get that enough from my parents. Let me hold you, please. Open your door, please?", Laurens voice cracked, and Camila was aware she was breaking Lauren's heart, and she was breaking her own heart through the process.

Camila could hear Lauren's soft sobs from behind her door.. she wanted to open that door, she wanted to comfort her, but she was afraid. Afraid of what she was feeling for the green eyed girl, and she knew it was wrong.

After a few minutes of tears, Lauren figured Camila wasn't going to open the door. So she stood up, and walked back to her room. All along, she held her broken heart because once again she was alone.

No one ever truly understood Lauren. She wasn't the bad ass she portrayed. She was just afraid of ending up alone, and as she lied on her bed that night, something inside of her changed. Lauren hated herself for making Camila uncomfortable. She hated herself for confessing her feelings. She hated herself so much that night.. she had ruined the only pure friendship she ever had.

The next morning Camila woke up at exactly 5am. She began with sweeping the floor, and doing some laundry. She felt horrible, and knew that she would eventually have to face Lauren again. But the clock struck 3 in the afternoon, and there was no sight of Lauren. Camila couldn't help, and feel worried, but she figured the girl needed her space, and that she probably hated her guts.

She did more chores around the house, since she hadn't been able to do anything since Lauren always wanted to hang out, and eat out. The young maid couldn't help to shake the feeling off; she missed Lauren. She missed the way she would joke around with her, but Camila knew that staying away from her was best.

It was 9pm, and there was still not a trace of Lauren in the house. Camila figured she'd go up to her room just to check on her, but once she opened the door, she realized Lauren wasn't even there.

" Where can she be?", Camila asked herself, and she couldn't admit that she cared.

Camila had the house to herself the entire day, the only good thing about that is that she got everything done, and by 11pm she had become too exhausted to wait for Lauren..

Camila got into the shower, and couldn't help to think about her kiss with Lauren.. No one had ever kissed her that way.. actually no one had ever kissed her at all. She got into bed, and she noticed that the moon was shining really bright, brighter than usual. She stepped out into the balcony to look at the stars, she closed her eyes, as a tender smile appeared on her face when she remembered the kiss, once again. As she stood there, she noticed Laurens car pull into the drive-way.

Lauren was blasting music so loud, she was sure the neighbors would call the cops on her. She stepped out of the car, but she wasn't alone...  A petite girl with shoulder length hair, and blonde tips, came out of the passengers seat. Camila couldn't help to notice that the girl was extremely beautiful, and she wore such gorgeous clothing.

Lauren walked up to the girl, and kissed her as she held out a bottle on her other hand. Camila couldn't believe what she was seeing.. just a few hours ago Lauren was confessing her love, yet she had her tongue down another girls throat. Camila felt like she had just been stabbed in the heart, and it was all because she couldn't admit her love for Lauren.
Her eyes watered, as she continued to look down at Lauren, and her guest. It was breaking her into pieces, and she hated the feeling.

Lauren took the girl by the hand, and entered the house. Camila figured she would just go see if Lauren was at least okay. She opened the door to her room, and made her way to the living room, but she made sure no one could see her.
Camila stood behind the giant clock the stood next to the fireplace in the living room; she tried to be as quiet as she could. Lauren stood in front of the couch as she held on to the other girl. They were still kissing, and suddenly Lauren turned to lock eyes with Camila. It was so scary how she could sense her, even in the dark.

Lauren continued looking at Camila as the other girl, kissed Laurens neck. The girl probably had no idea about the eye battle going on between the two girls because she was so drunk. It was then when Camila got a better view of the girl, and she couldn't stand there any longer.

Lauren looked away from Camila, and looked back at Kaylee, " I want to make love, it's been too damn long without you.", she was loud enough so Camila was able to hear her words.

Camila could hear every single word, and it was killing her.

Lauren didn't acknowledge Camila anymore. She just took Kaylee by the hand, and took her into her room.

Camila stood there, in silence, and she couldn't blame anyone, but herself. She walked back to her room, and began to pack her clothes in her suit case. She couldn't stand being in the same house with Lauren knowing she was with another girl. She didn't know if it was jealousy, but she felt horrible. She gathered all her stuff, as tears streamed down her face. Being in the same household with Lauren was a like a disease, and the only way to save herself was by quitting, and going back home. She needed to interact with other people besides just Lauren. She felt trapped.

And it scared her; it scared her knowing that she was capable of leaving everything, and everyone just to be with Lauren. Camila had to leave before Lauren turned into an obsession. And as much as it killed her, Lauren was already her obsession. She wanted to go up to her room, and rip the others girls face off because she knew Lauren should only be making love to her. And just the though of it, scared her.. How could Lauren make her feel this way so soon?

Camila stood at the door once more, and looked up at Laurens room.. she had to leave before Lauren found out.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

so what do you think Lauren is going to do? will she chase after camila or give up on her?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.3K 944 55
It's nothing like you imagine. Please give it a chance. ✷✷✷✷ She smacked my head. I smacked her head. She stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue...
5.6K 99 6
Steve harrington, a highschool baby sitter. falls for Billy Hargrove, a highschool Popular kid. with a perfect life, or is it?
8.7K 658 45
người ta bảo " tình đầu là tình dở dang"
874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...