Little SoapGhost oneshots

Από C4RR10N_CR0W

This is my first sort of "book" I can't guarantee It'll be good. Open to suggestions. Περισσότερα

PLEASE READ!!!
-"Can't get rid of me that easy."- 🥀
-"Right."- ☁️
A/N
-"Possesive"- 🥀>☁️
-"Drunk with sober thoughts"- ☁️<❤️‍🔥
-" Drunk with sober thoughts pt. 2"- ❤️‍🔥
-" Cuddles "- ☁️
A/N
-" Whoops "- ☁️
-" Picking Pumpkins "- ☁️
-" Unfinished Love "- 🥀
Vote
-" Blinding Rage "- 🥀
-" Needy... "- ❤️‍🔥
-" Needy..."- Pt. 2 ☁️
A/N
-" Ruffling Your Feathers"- ❤️‍🔥
-" Ruffling Your Feathers "- Pt. 2 ❤️‍🔥
A/N
-" Blending in"- ☁️
-" Cliffs "- 🥀
-" Chocolate "- ❤️‍🔥
So. (A/N)
-" That Time of the Year"- ❤️‍🔥
-" Chilly "- ☁️>🥀
-" Who are you? "- 🥀??
A/N
THANK YOU!!!!
-" Shark in the Water "- ☁️
-" Shark in the Water "- Pt. 2 ☁️
Thank you!
-" Helping Hands "- ❤️‍🔥
A/N

-" Close Quarters "- ❤️‍🔥

1.7K 34 30
Από C4RR10N_CR0W

Smut chapter
(IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!)
There isn't anymore seats

3rd Person PoV:

"Quick! Everyone in the Humvee! C'mon! Pile in!"

Soaps eyes quickly scanned the car, not seeing any open spots. He panicked and ran around the back of the car, seeing the large, seemingly empty trunk open. He jumped in and slammed down the lid with a loud grunt. He laid back against what was supposed to be a wall.

"Watch where you jump, dipshit." Wait a second, walls don't talk.

"What the ever loving hell?" Soap turned around to see a large man in a skull mask both behind and under him.

"Ah, shit Lt., sorry. I was panicking a bit." Soap tried to move but the space was too small to support any sort of wiggling.

"Just hold still, mate." Ghost spoke quietly, his large hands holding the smaller male still by his sides.

"Sorry." Soap held still, well, at least he tried. The car lurched forward as it started driving, causing Soap's body to rock back and forth. Ghost sucked in a breath and gripped Soap's hips tightly, his fingers digging into the Scott's flesh.

"Watch the hands Ghost, that kinda hurts." Soap swatted the large hands away, making him free again.

Ghost tried to keep his breathing steady, his heart rate had skyrocketed as soon as Soap, the only squad mate he hoped wouldn't know he was in the back, landed on his lap.

The larger man's gloved hands rested on the floor of the trunk after being pried off of Soap's sides. The road the Humvee happened to start driving down was extremely bumpy and uneven, causing the men in the trunk to rock back and forth, creating friction between the two.

Ghost let out a strained whine and balled his hands into fists, his knuckles turning white. The friction of Soap rubbing against his lap was beginning to be too much.

"You alright down there Lieutenant?" Questioned Soap, having no clue the type of pressure the Brit was under. Ghost just nodded.

Just then, the car hit a rough patch in the road which cause everyone to shake back and forth, especially Soap who was just loose on his Lieutenant's lap. Ghost's hand went up and quickly covered his own mouth, letting out a muffled, low groan.

Ghost thanked the gods that his mask covered his face because he was beet red. Heat was radiating off of his body, causing him to sweat. The car hit another bump, causing Soap to bounce and rock around in Ghost's lap.

The blood from Ghost's face rushed away as he came to a realization. Fuck, he was getting hard from the constant friction of his Sergeant on his lap.

"You mind adjusting your belt buckle? It's poking me in the ass." Soap adjusted, complaining about something prodding him, his hips shifting back and forth.

"S-Stop fuckin' moving John..." Ghost hissed, out of breath. He was panting and just desperately trying to stay calm and collected to no avail. Ghost was getting hard and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

The car hit another bump, causing Soap's body to rub up on Ghost's groin. The action earned a groan of both annoyance and pleasure from the Brit.

"Seriously, Ghost, fix your belt. It's basically in my ass now." Soap complained again, this time Ghost slid his hand between his own legs, placing his hand over his erection. And the other hand over his mouth to silence any noises he might make.

Ghost's hand rubbed the growing bulge in his pants, his cock twitching to life. A slight groan was muffled by his hand but it didn't go unnoticed by Soap.

"Ghost, you solid?" Soap adjusted again, moving his hips and turning his body to face the larger man, wrappingb his legs around Ghost's torso to make things more comfortable.

"Ghost?" Soap looked at his lieutenant who was a mess before him. Ghost had a gloved hand over his mouth to muffle his moans, the other hand between his own legs rubbing his cock. The Brit's brown eyes were half lidded and it was hard to tell, but Soap was pretty sure he was blushing.

"Holy shit, Ghost, did I make you hard?" Soap seemed strangely ecstatic about this. Ghost could do nothing but nod desperately as his hand kept rubbing his erect member.

Soap's hand was placed onto Ghost's chest, feeling just how fast and heavy the Brit was breathing. Ghost looked so desperate for any sort of satisfaction, his eyes looking deep into Soap's.

"You're just a fucking mess, now aren't you?" Soap smirked and ran his hand down Ghost's chest, going lower and lower.

"Shit... Johnny please, please I need this..." Ghost's hand drifted to Soap's hips as he begged, he was desperate for any sort of attention.

"Alright. You're going to be quiet for me, right? Can't have the others hearing you." Soap's hand made it to Ghost's bulge and started rubbing him through the fabrics of his uniform and boxers

"I'll be quiet, I'll do whatever you want me to do..." Ghost sat up against the wall of the trunk and pulled off his mask.

"Just lay still, pretty boy." Soap started to unzip Ghost's pants. The Brit sighed happily and let Soap do practically anything he wants.

The Scott slides down Ghost's pants just enough and rubs him through his boxers. Ghost covers his mouth with his hand again and moans into it, his hips bucking upward slightly.

"Damn it... John, please..." Ghost begs Soap to touch him, his dick twitching under the fabric of his boxers in anticipation.

"Patience, my dear." Soap pulled down Ghost's boxers, letting the larger man's member spring free. Precum was already flowing from his tip.

Soap's head lowered and Ghost's tip entered the smaller man's mouth. Soap's tongue teased the Brit's slit and slowly took more of his length in.

As the car kept driving, it hit a pot hole. Ghost's cock was forced down Soap throat and the larger man's gloved hand grabs Soap's Mohawk and forces it deeper.

"F-fuck~" Ghost hands tightly grip Soap's hair and starts to bob the brunette's head up and down, forcing him to swallow his whole length.

Ghost lets out short grunts as he forces Soap's head all the way down, making the Scott swallow his whole length, Soap's nose hitting Ghost's happy-trail.

"Gods... holy fuck~" Ghost continues to face fuck Soap, the trunk of the Humvee turning hot and humid. The smaller man moans, making a vibration go through Ghost's dick.

"Johnny... you're so fucking good." Ghost continues to forcefully bob Soap's head up and down, getting faster as time went on, Ghost getting closer and closer to release.

The Brit's hand fell and Soap took this chance to move his mouth back up and tease Ghost's sensitive tip again. The brunette's tongue swirled around the head of Ghost's cock multiple times before a quick lick to the slit ends it.

"F-Fuck~ John..." is the only warning Ghost can get out before his hips buck forward a bit and he cums into his sergeant's mouth, load after load flowing out of his cock and down Soap's throat as the smaller man swallows.

"T-thank you..." Ghost's muscles relax and his head falls back. Soap pulls his mouth off of the Brit's dick with a lewd pop and licks his lips.

"No problem, Sweetheart." Soap smirks and tucks Ghost's softening member back in his pants, and zipped up the larger man's uniform. He sat back up and picked up Ghost's mask.

"Here ya go." Soap hands him back the mask and lets his lieutenant pull it back on. Ghost, who still has heavy breath and shaky hands, nods and lays back against the wall of the trunk.

The Humvee slows to a stop and after a minute, the trunk pops open, letting the two free. Soap steps out first and then Ghost afterwards with wobbly legs.

"Oi, what happened to Ghost?"

"Ah, he just got a bit car sick." Soap smiles and nods once, Ghost just hold a thumbs up while leaning on the Scott.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed this smut chapter, I wrote this while sleep deprived so if you noticed any mistakes that I made,  feel free to correct me! Have a good day/night!

Your Writer, Raven.

Word Count: 1409

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

522 18 18
my first book EVER(might be garbage, but I'll try my best)😔
165 0 8
Hiyaa, this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it🤭🤭This will contain nsfw at some point and suicide. Enjoyy😋
Stalker Από Black Sky

Εφηβική Φαντασία

446 68 25
Hi, this is my first book. If you have any suggestions then please leave in comment section. Was it on your expectations or not plz let me know.
15.8K 1.1K 21
This is a draft idea for my new story. This idea just came into my mind. Didn't wanted to forget it so I wrote it down. Bow I am insecure so I am pub...