Haruno Twins (Naruto x Reader)

By Unspoken_mind

Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twi... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N (Extra)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Y/n's Relationship Chart.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Important Announcement
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A/N
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
⚠️ Important ⚠️
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114

Chapter 89

1.2K 57 45
By Unspoken_mind

(Shippuden episode 50)

Naruto made many clones of himself, I made and disguised some of my clone as Naruto into the mix. All of the clones attacked at once and Orochimaru counterattacked with shadow snakes. They opened their mouth to reveal swords in them.

Most of the clones were destroyed, only few remaining who were behind. Naruto attacked with the rasengan and destroyed one, but other snakes attacked him, and the clone was destroyed. The snakes destroyed two more clones.

One of the clones attacked with kunai in hand, destroying the snake and getting destroyed in the process. Naruto had jumped towards Orochimaru with kunai and almost hit him, but was caught by a snake coiled around him.

Naruto was thrown away. "What happened to all your energy from earlier?," Orochimaru asked.

Naruto was breathing heavily on the ground and Y/n was kneeling by his side. "Your power... The power of the Nine Tails... There must be more to it than this, right?," Orochimaru asked.

"Shut up! Naruto doesn't need Nine Tails power to fight you. I'll beat you up, you stupid snake!," IY/n shouted , glaring at him.

"Show me all you've got. Striking Shadow Snake!," Orochimaru ignored Y/n and attacked. Y/n got ready to defend them.
Y/n threw kunai at the approaching snakes but just as before the snakes dodged them. Sudden blast occured and a few snakes disappered in the blast, making them realised they had paper bombs attached. But as the remaining snakes approached them, the wall slightly ahead of them broke.

A huge wood pillar blocked the way from the side and the snakes retreated. The pillar retracted and soon they had Captain Yamato and Sakura with them.

"Orochimaru again, huh...?," Captain Yamato commented.

"Naruto... I'll still let you live... Please dispose of as many members of the Akatsuki as you can, okay?," Orochimaru said.

"Wh-What?," Naruto stuttered out in surprise.

"Hah! You don't need to tell us, but since we will be doing a favor on you, why don't you nicely tell us where Sasuke is," Y/n said.

"But want to get rid of Akatsuki for your own purpose as well so it won't be a favor. I am not obligated to tell you," Orochimaru replied.

"More importantly, I've got business with Sai... So I'll be leaving now," Orochimaru said before disappearing.

"Where's Sai?," Captain Yamato asked them.

"Sai's looking for Sasuke! We have to do something before Orochimaru finds him!," Naruto answered.

"I'll have to use up all of my chakra, but I'll try searching with my Multiple Shadow Clone... Captain Yamato and Sakura, you guys search that side," Naruto said, pointing in the direction Orochimaru had disappeared.

Sakura walked away, getting Naruto and Y/n's attention who were nearest to her. She found Sai's bag and picked up his book that was peeking out of the bag. Opening the book, Sakura was surprised.

"What's this..?," Sakura asked.

Both Y/n and Naruto ha smiles on their faces. "He... was able to remember... He said that's the picture of dreams he wanted to show his older brother," Naruto replied.

"They're both smiling...," Sakura said.

"Yeah... He smiled for real the first time when he drew that... Smiled from the bottom of his heart," Naruto said.

"Yeah! You wouldn't believe it! He smiled so sincerely! It was such a nice smile! Ugh... I wish he would smile like that instead of that stupidly annoying fake smile! It really makes me want to punch him," Y/n added with a little sigh at the end.

Captain Yamato was rampaging through Sai's bag and found another book. He stood up, opening the book to check it's content. "Wh-What's this...?!," Captain Yamato gasped.

Others turned their attention to him. "What's the matter?," Sakura asked.

"It was in Sai's bag... This is an assassination list that has... an Anbu Black Ops member's own targets recorded... It's called a Bingo Book," Captain Yamato explained, showing them the book.

Y/n recognised it, having seen one of them in the past. Before she didn't know that Bingo Book was personal assassination list and thought it was only a list of criminals.

"An assassiantion list...?," Naruto asked.

"What are these 'X' marks?," Sakura asked.

"In all likelihood, they're marks indicating targets that have already been eliminated...," Captain Yamato answered, turning the pages and looking around in the book.

"Why does Sai have such a thing...?," Sakura asked.

"Because he is part of the Anbu? I mean he is part of our team for now, but still. We don't know how long this is going to last," Y/n replied.

Captain Yamato gasped slightly. "Look at this...," he said, showing others the book. It had Sasuke's face printed on the page. Y/n eyes widened, instantly knowing what that meant.

"Th-This is...!," Sakura stuttered.

"Why is Sasuke's face... in Sai's assassination list...?," Naruto asked.

"Hahahaha... This is interesting!," Y/n laughed, not being able to control herself.

"What's so interesting about this?!," Sakura shouted at Y/n.

"It's just so amusing to find out that Sai's mission was to assassinate Sasuke! If he would have asked me for help sooner, I would have gladly helped him," Y/n laughed.

"What?!," Naruto and Sakura were shocked at her.

"That Sai... he should told me. I hope he has encountered Sasuke by now and is already planning his next move or something," Y/n commented.

"Why you! How dare you say something like this?!," Sakura shouted.

"Y/n! Don't talk like that! If you try to harm Sasuke then we'll stop you!," Naruto said.

"Hah! I don't care if Sasuke is hurt or dies! I can't wait to see that bastard bleed to death!," Y/n spoke in an angry tone, feeling all the anger that she had for him well up inside her all at once.

Murderous aura surrounded her as she remembered everything. "Y/n I am disappointed in you. You are one of the wise subordinates. You should control your anger," Captain Yamato said.

"Yeah. Your always like this when it comes to Sasuke! Why do you hate him so much?!," Naruto asked.

"I hate you Y/n! You're always so selfish! You don't care about anyone else's feelings! You only care about yourself!," Sakura shouted, glaring at her twin.

"Hahaha... I don't understand other's feelings? ME? What do you know about my feelings, huh?! You guys are the one's who don't know anything! You guys only ever cared about that bastard who left us without a word! You guys only see him when you have your other teammates right in front of you! And yet I am the one who doesn't understand you?!," Y/n shouted in anger, feeling deeply hurt by her teammates.

Soon the anger turned into tears as she continued shouting, "Have you even seen our team when that bastard left?! Sakura was crying and a mess after he left! She only saw that bastard and her own pain! This bitch of my sister asked Naruto to bring Sasuke back! Naruto! The guy who loves her! You know he loves you yet you did something so cruel to Naruto!"

Y/n glared at her twin, pointing a finger at her. Then turned her gaze at Naruto. "And you! You promised her to bring him back because you love her! And that annoys me the most! You were so badly injured back then! Do you even know how worried I was about you?! No, you don't! You cared about her and that bastard! I saw how much you were hurting when you couldn't fulfil your promise! You think no one knows how you were crying alone? I knew. I was there but I didn't want you to hide it from me, so I didn't say anything!"

"Kakashi-sensei... Did any of you even know anything?! After seeing the two of you I went to Kakashi-sensei to speak to him! He apologized to me because he knew that bastard and I were closer than others! He apologized saying that it was his fault. That Sasuke was similar to sensei in some ways and he should have know! Sensei was blaming himself all because of that bastard! The team became so miserable! And it was all his fault! I am never forgiving him! I saw how everyone suffer! And yet! And yet you are telling me I don't understand?!," Y/n shouted as she cried.

Everyone present felt guilty but didn't know what to say as Y/n roughly rubbed at her eyes to stop crying. Y/n turned and ran away using chakra before anyone could say anything. Y/n ran aimlessly to stop herself from crying.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter?! Did you cry?! Did you feel the emotions in this chapter?! Tell me! Tell me! I hope you had a good time (cry) reading 😁
See ya next time! Oh and thank you for your patience since the update was delayed by a couple of hours! Take care of yourself 😘 Love you all 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day ahead 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
406K 12.9K 20
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Part One. A beautiful and determined girl named Rinn appeared in the.... Naruto World! She's your normal Naruto lover...
31.9K 1.2K 19
"Love is friendship, if she can't be my bestfriend then I can't love her." Sasuke said, turning around to wink at Karin. And that's when I realized...
20.4K 369 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...