The Legacy of The Dire Wolf R...

By Skooter137

It takes place during the time of the mighty Morphin Power Rangers all the way up to idk yet but he will be a... More

Info
Origin Of The Dire Wolf Ranger
From The Past To The Present
4 Years Later
The Day That Everything Changed
Suspicious Behavior
Telling The Truth And The Legacy Of The Wolfe Family
Confortation With Rita And Goldar
Secrets And Revelations
Contemplation For Andrew
The Martial Arts Tournament
Tournament Finals
Winds Of Change
The First Outing
White Dire Wolf Ranger Vs Green Drago Ranger
Mulling Things Over
Making A Decision That Will Change Things Forever
A Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part One
A Blast From The Past,Present, And Future Part Two
Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part Three
Battle For The Morphing Grid Part one
Battle For The Morphing Grid The Final Battle

Getting Ready For The Martial Arts Tournament

591 18 1
By Skooter137

[ Andrew's POV ]

Over the past couple of weeks I have been getting ready for the annual martial arts tournament that's held every year and this year it's hosted in Erine's, now I've been reigning champion for 3 years now, but I can't get over the feeling that something will happen that will change my life in what way I can't say but it feels big.

Right now I'm sparing with Jason while the rest of our friends was watching, at first they were worried I wouldn't approve or worse tell Rita how to hurt them but I told them I'd never do that I swore on my life and my mother's that I wouldn't they knew if I did that I meant it.

In a way it made us closer than we have ever been before, Zordon was skeptical at first but he eventually reached out to me and told me that he is my great uncle and more about our blood line, apparently I come from generations of mighty and noble warriors they were basically the first  knights of space, which is pretty cool.

As me and Jason is sparing I can see Jason is getting tired so I put up my hands and motioned time out, we stopped and came over the the gang I sat next to Kim as she dabbed my forehead with a white towel and me drinking some water while Jason grabbed his red towel sitting next to Trini, me and Kim has gotten closer since our talk and it is going great we are always together that is until she has to fight my grandmother's monsters, I look at Jason and say.

Andrew: So you think I'm ready to defend my title?

Jason looks at me and smirks while saying.

Jason: I'd say you are, you ran me ragged today but I'd have no other way, after all I am a champion in my weight class, you better hope I don't come to ur weight class.

We laughed at that sure Jason is the champion in the Welterweight class and me I'm the Middleweight class champion, then I said while I held Kim by the waist.

Andrew: Oh yeah? Well let's just see about that one day.

Kim just laughs through her blush then out of nowhere Zach asked.

Zach: So what's the deal with you two?

He says as he looks at me and Kim while pointing at the both of us then Trini added.

Trini: Yeah, I was wondering the same, what's the deal.

Me and Kim looked at eachother and after a moment I nodded to her to tell them cause as a man I don't want to say the wrong thing, and let's face it guys we all would.

Kim looked back at Trini,Zach,Jason and Billy then said.

Kimberly: Well.... We are- We are- to be honest it's complicated.

She looked back at me begging me to help her so I did.

Andrew: Yeah, We aren't together but we aren't just friends either, it's hard to put a label on what we are to eachother.

After I said that Billy spoke with a voice that sounded like he was still trying to figure out what we just said.

Billy: This is a first, I don't have an answer for that question, but I for one can say labels aren't all that important, so as long as your happy it doesn't matter.

After he said that I knew their was more to what he meant by that, like he was speaking from personal experience but I decided if he wanted to talk about it he knows I'm here for him.

{ 2 Days Later }

Today I decided to take a break from training, right now I'm going to work at the coffee house were I sing I wrote a couple new songs I hope the crowd likes it.

I came into The Black Bean Coffee House which is owned by Gia's parents, I walk over to the stage and put down my guitar case and get ready for my set.

As I'm tuning my Gibson Les Paul Gia came over to me and asked.

Gia: So are you ready for tonight?

I looked up to her from my seat and said.

Andrew: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

She just smirked and said.

Gia: Well you got a couple guests in your reserved section.

Since I started to sing here I got a fan base so I Gia's dad decided to make a section just reserved for me special patrons and big tippers, I peaked behind the curtain and I saw Kimberly and Zach, I smiled I knew Jason would be still training and Trini had to babysit while Billy had a science competition in one town over.

I looked back to Gia and nodded to her to tell her mom I'm ready, as I'm pumping myself up I can hear Gia's mom introduce me.

Gia's Mom: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to The Black Bean Coffee House' daily performance, and without further a due, please welcome Andrew Wolfe!!!! And as always he will be singing his own songs, let's hear it for him!!!!

As she said that the curtain opened and I walked up to the microphone, cleared my throat then said.

Andrew: Thank you all for coming tonight, I hope you like this first one I just wrote it not more than a week ago.

I looked at Kim and Zach, nodded to Zach and I winked at Kim as I began to start the song.

After I finished I looked at Kim she was blushing madly cause she knew I was talking about her in the song.

The crowd clapped and cheered then I spoke.

Andrew: Thank you, this next one means alot to me and the ones who are regulars here knows I always sing this song.

I wrote that song for my dad just wished I could talk to him one more time, and it always gets me so I took a moment to regain myself, the crowd was cheering so loud I couldn't believe they love my singing that much.

After about an hour of singing it was time for my last set so I wanted to sing my newest song I wrote.

Andrew: I want to thank all yow all for coming out tonight this will be my last song, and the regulars knows that I end my performance with a new song that I wrote, this one I wrote 2 days ago.

After I finished I looked over to Zach and Kim, Zach's mouth was wide open and Kim was blushing she was red as a beat with tears in her eyes, I just nodded to her effectionatly then said my good night's then left the stage.

As I was putting my guitar in it's case I got hugged from behind it startled me at first then I got that scent that told me it was Kim I just smiled then turned around with her still holding me burying her face in my chest, I looked up to Zach he just shook his head and said.

Zach: She couldn't wait to get back here to you, and also man, that was an amazing set of songs your very talented.

Then out of nowhere Kim spoke in a muffled voice cause she is still hiding her face.

Kimberly: Yeah, you can really make a career of it if you wanted.

After she said that it got me thinking if I could, but then I was brought out of it then looked to my friends and said.

Andrew: How about I take you guys to get pizza my treat.

When I said that Zach got the widest smirk on his face then said.

Zach: Well if your paying, why not let's go!!

He practically pulled me and Kim out of the coffee house little did we know but Rita and Goldar was watching everything that went down and heard the songs, then Goldar turned to Rita and said.

Goldar: He got's his singing voice, doesn't he Mistress?

Rita put her head against the wall staring off In the direction Andrew and the others went then said in a heartbreaking voice.

Rita: Yes, Yes he does.

She said then wiped her eyes then looked at her hands, it was the first time she cried in centuries, then they disappeared into a puff of white pure smoke.

( To Be Continued )

How did you like the chapter?

What do you think the white pure smoke meant?

Do you think Andrew has a future in music?

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 559 46
Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa. After m...
14.8K 324 17
[Book Three] In the wake of Sledge's destruction, a new bad guy appears forcing the Rangers back into action. Their goal is simple: find the remainin...
346 0 13
first of all I'm a music nerd so stop why music and emo stuff because I am a emo and I don't own power ranger movie saban's does and the music I pic...
861 23 4
[Book Three] [Sequel to the Hellhound's Return, and the Hellhound's Secret] When the Overdrive Rangers are disconnected from the Morphin' Grid, the S...