HEARTBEAT

Autorstwa kaitlynxstoriiess

TRIGGER WARNING! Self harm, suicide, eating disorder, homophobic, biphobic, transphobic, trauma THIS IS A NIC... Więcej

MC
1. Friends?
2. Help
3. Real
4. Crush
5. Confused
6. Kiss
8. Secret
9. Guilt
10. Boyfriend?
11. Out
12. Mess
13. Safe
14. Paris
15. French
16. Heated
Hiatus
Sorry...

7. Feelings

250 4 5
Autorstwa kaitlynxstoriiess

Nick and Charlie have been hanging out nonstop this week it's like everyday. They had no idea what they were. All they knew is that they have feelings for each other, they were literally both gonna lose it after that kiss. Charlie's door bell rang and when he opened it Nick gave Charlie a tight hug as they rocked side to side walking backwards inside.

"Ugh! I missed you!" Nick groaned, as Charlie laughed hugging him back tightly.

"You saw me yesterday!" Charlie reminded him. Nick buried his face further into Charlie's shoulder.

"Too long!" Nick mumbled into Charlie's shoulder. Charlie giggled.

xx

After a while they settled down they had lots of snacks and decided to watch a movie. Yes it was a horror movie which Nick hated. A jump scare came which literally scared the shit out of Nick, and made him scream hugging Charlie as tight as he can burring his head into his chest. Charlie chuckled at his adorableness.

"You hate horror movies don't you?" Charlie smirked, stroking his hair moving it out of his face.

"Maybe a bit," Nick said, still not looking. Charlie laughed at his actions.

"Can't we just like do something else like nap or something" Nick mumbled into Charlie's chest, getting comfortable.

"I am kind of sleepy," Charlie says in a tired voice, yawning while hugging Nick. "Fine I guess," Charlie sighed, cuddling further into the sheets, laying down. Nick hugged Charlie nuzzling his face into his chest.

xx

Tao's House:
Elle and him were having a film night since Isaac was out and Charlie was obviously with Nick. They were sitting against the headboard, and Elle kept sneaking glances at Tao whom was too delusional to know that he had a crush on Elle.

"Charlie and Nick have been hanging out a lot recently and when was the last time You, me, Isaac, and him hung out?" Tao complained. Elle rolled her eyes thinking, 'here we go again'

"I though you were gonna stop getting involved?!" Elle brought up as Tao scoffed.

"I know!" Tao yelled. Elle sighed and grabbed his hand getting his full attention.

"Maybe you should meet Tara and Darcy, my new friends from Higgs they're really nice!" Elle suggested. Tao smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sure!" Tao agreed. Elle looked at him then leaned her head on his shoulder. Tao smiled then leaned his head on top of hers.

xx

Darcy's House:
"Hey mum? I'll be back I'm going to Tara's house." Darcy said to her frustrated mother on the couch.

"Not like that you aren't, couldn't you dress more lady like or something." Her mum said. Darcy was so done with her mum telling her how to dress.

"What," Darcy said in disbelief. All she's wearing is a jumper and sweats. What's wrong with that?

"You look like a fucking boy!" She yelled. "And why are you going to Tara's so much lately?" Darcy's eyes widened.

"Because I hate being here," Darcy whispered underneath her breath.

"What was that?" She asked. Darcy then rolled her eyes. She was about to burst.

"I said because I fucking hate being here!!!" Darcy screamed at the top of her lungs. And before she knew it she feel a sting to her cheek as her mother slapped her. Darcy slowly looked up at her tears pricked in her eyes. And that was her last straw.

"Tara's my girlfriend!!! Oh and I'm a lesbian by the way!!! So fuck you!!! You never cared about me!!! So don't expect me to come back!!!" Darcy said as angry tears scrambling around packing her stuff. She ignored her mum's screaming on her way out of the house.

"Yeah go then, you act like I care!!! Just get! Out! Of! My! House!!!" Her mum yelled on her way out. Darcy was on her way to Tara's house.

As soon as she got to Tara's house she rang the door bell waiting patently. Tara opened the door seeing Darcy's tear stained face and she looked worried for Darcy.

"Hi..." Darcy said, her voice cracking the slightest bit.

"Hi..." Tara said worryingly. She moved out of the way letting Darcy walk in.

xx

Charlie's House:
Charlie and Nick were sleeping peacefully or at least Charlie was. Nick was literally moaning in fear his eyes were closed but he was sweating a lot, and tears pouring down his face. He knew that it was a nightmare, but this one was a little tougher to get out of. Charlie felt him moving a lot on his chest which woke him up and he he saw that Nick was having a nightmare, so he shook Nick.

"Nick, hey! Wake up!" Charlie shook him Nick got startled and he felt helpless so he broke down hugging Charlie tightly like he's scared that if he lets go Charlie will disappear forever.

"Nick! It's okay! I'm here,"Charlie whispered, chuckling. Nick looked up and Charlie wiped away his tears from his freckled face, with the pad of his thumb.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault we shouldn't have never watched a horror movie!" Charlie blamed himself. Nick shook his head.

"No! I should've told you I was afraid!" Nick argued back. Charlie chuckled.

"Ha ha and that you also tend to also have nightmares!" Charlie teased. Nick rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" Nick said blushing. Charlie stroked his hair as Nick closed his eyes relaxing to his touch.

"But I'll always be here to protect you from them," Charlie spoke softly. This is a new feeling for Nick, he never felt so cared for.

"You know, I'm completely crazy for you. Like I literally like you so much," Nick explains. This is also new to Charlie as well. They intertwined their fingers, holding hands as Nick stroked the back of his hand with his thumb and Charlie cuddled into Nick's chest.

"Wanna play Mario Cart?" Nick asked. 'Is that even a question?', Charlie thought.

"Obviously!" Charlie smirked. He got up to get Mario Cart set up for him and Nick.

xx

Tara's House:
"What's wrong!" Tara pulled Darcy into a hug as she sobbed.

"Um... I had a fight with my mum," Darcy looked down, completely drained. "Um... can I stay here for a few days?" Darcy asked. When she didn't get an answer back she said, "It's okay, I can go," Darcy was about to walk out, but Tara stopped her.

"No! Of course you can stay! I'm sure my mum won't mind!" Tara said. Darcy gave her a faint smile hugging her again.

"Thanks," Darcy murmured, melting further into the hug as she felt Tara nod.

xx

Milkshake Café:
The next day everyone decided to meet up at the milkshake cafe because they wanted to meet Elle's friends Tara and Darcy. Charlie and Nick offered to get the milkshakes as they rest sat on the bench waiting for them.

"Oh my god that's disgusting!" Charlie gagged at the bubble gum milkshake that Nick had him try.

"What- what do you mean! How dare you!" Nick said looking dramatically offended. "Well let me try yours then!" Nick took a sip of Charlie's chocolate milkshake and his eyes widened at how it tasted. There's definitely no going back now. This is his new favorite.

"Wow," Nick murmured. He was amazed at this newfound taste.

"See... I make good choices." Charlie teased. Nick chuckled, knowing Charlie wins.

"We should swap." Nick suggested. Charlie scoffed.

"Uh definitely not! You made your choice!" Charlie exclaims, Nick then thought about it.

"Okay well... we can share. We are on a date," Nick said. Charlie smiled softly.

"Is that the official rule of dating? Sharing drinks?" Charlie asked. Nick tilted his head getting so close to Charlie.

"Yeah," Nick smiled nodding. 'That god damn smile', Charlie thought.

"You're going to make me wanna kiss you, when you're this close," Charlie said in a breathy tone. Nick smirk taking the chance to tease him even more.

First Nick peeked to make sure no one's watching and the rest of the milkshakes weren't even done, so he had time. He turned to Charlie and licked his lips. His eye moved towards Charlie's lips then towards his eyes. He stepped even closer to Charlie if that's even possible. He's so close Charlie could feel his breath on him. Nick set his hands on Charlie's waist.

"Oh yeah," Nick said in a gentle tone, keeping up with the banter. Charlie was literally going to lose it, at that exact moment.

"Yeah," Charlie flirted back. Nick let out a soft chuckle, which Charlie found attractive. Nick led him to the back of the milkshake truck pushing him against it making Charlie gasp.

"Then what's stopping you?" Nick asked. They leaned in connecting their lips. There lips danced to a newfound beat in sync.

Charlie's hand made it's way up to Nick hair which is his favorite part about him. They continued to make out for a few seconds. Then Charlie pulled away.

"We-we should go back" Charlie suggested. Nick felt awkward after but he agreed and they went back.

xx

Authors Note:
Hi tell me if you think Nick and Charlie's relationship is moving to fast I can slow it down.

Edited: Dec. 8th, 2023, 1:34 A.M

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

262K 18.4K 45
What do you get when you put a neurotic failed jock and the guy he used to bully in high school in one apartment? Well, an interesting situation. Tha...
3.8K 164 19
Nick and Charlie in university they are best friends but Nick feels something more but Charlie is dating someone else called Wyatt and Nick gets jeal...
18.4K 517 45
Set in a mpreg universe the day Charlie finishes uni, exploring their future kids, marriage, etc. Disclaimer - these are not my characters unless spe...
5.2K 123 9
Nick is half-way done with University, he had plans with his mum for the weekend, she got a hotel for them to stay at... so he packs a bag. But plan...