4. Crush

Nick pulls out his laptop and types in the search bar 'am I gay?', and he begins the, after a while he finishes and got the results of 62% he lets a tear slides out of my eye because he's literally never been so confused before, it hurts.

xx 

At school Nick waits for Charlie as he usually does in form, and there he is he couldn't help but smile, at least he knows how extreme his crush is on Charlie is.

"Hi," Nick says faintly smiling like an idiot. Charlie smiles back.

"Hi," He says happy to see Nick. How couldn't he be?

"Do you want to... come over to my house after school?" Nick asked nervously.

"I'd like that." Charlie says softly. He's smiling excitedly.

xx

Charlie was going to teach Nick a little bit of how to play the drums Nick scooted over so that Charlie could sit by him. Charlie then placed his hand on Nick's. In this moment Nick was literally going to melt at his touch. He guided Nick hitting one part one at a time. Nick looked at him admiring all his features one by one and honestly, Nick honestly, doesn't think he could stop staring. When they finish, they look down at their hands realizing Charlie was still holding Nick's hand, they quickly parted, as Charlie let out an awkward laugh.

"Is there anything your not good at?" Nick smirked. Charlie blushed at Nick's comment.

"Do you want play Mario cart!" Charlie asked him. 'Is that even a question?', Nick thought.

"Sure" Nick said and they ran over to Charlie's bed and they started playing. Nick kept seeking glances at him. They finally finished the round and again Charlie won.

"God Charlie! Let me win for once!!!" Charlie laughed. "I can't do this anymore!" Nick buried his head in his hands. Charlie's face softened at Nick's cuteness.

"Aww... it's okay..." Charlie ruffled his hair messing it all up. Nick looked at him giving him an unbelievable look.

"That was uncalled for!" Nick joked. Charlie chuckled. Nick would only allow Charlie to touch his hair.

"If you wanna play that game!" Nick then leaned towards Charlie ruffling his hair for payback.

"Uh! How dare you!" Charlie declared crossing his arms and pouting. Nick just wanted to kiss his little pout off his face.

"Thats pay back for messing up my hai! I can not believe you made me look like that!" Nick yelled jokingly. Charlie laughed.

"What you look so adorable like that!! I just need to take a photo!" Charlie holds his phone out before Nick even has time to react he clicks the photo button constantly.

"No! No! Charlie stop!" They both burst out laughing. Nick doesn't think he's ever laughed this much with someone.

xx

"And it was like amazing, I still can't stop thinking about how he looked with messy hair!! I'm just causing myself so much pain just by hanging out with him because I know he would never like someone like me and obviously he's straight but I just can't stop!!!" Charlie rambles. His friends were only half listening to Charlie's problems.