Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue
Photo album

Jeon twins

21 3 16
By cakesforjin

6 years later :

"Jihoon, it's already late, where are you? See mom have prepared your favourite cake"

Aerin kept on talking but she didn't get any answers from her son.

It's been six years since Aerin came to Japan and living her life with her son Jihoon.

Everyone didn't even had a clue when Jungkook and Aerin got seperated. She knows everyone will pressure her and make her stay with Jungkook by manipulating her. So that she went to airport straight that night and took the first available flight which was for Japan and went there.

She knew she acted on impulse by separating from Jungkook. But she was tired mentally. She had lots of insecurities back then which made her loose the battle. And when Jungkook had doubts on their baby, she couldn't withstand it anymore as she moved away.

She had contacts with Yoongi though. Like after arriving to Japan, she didn't know the language, where to stay or what to eat. It overwhelmed her.

She won't forget the first day and night, how she stayed on streets with her two and half year old kid.

So she called her brother after taking her phone out of airplane mode.

"Where the hell are you Aerin-ah, please say the address I'm coming to pick you up" yoongi raged.

The next day after the graduation, Yoongi went to Aerin and Jungkook's home to pick his nephew and niece up so that the couple could spend some time with eachother but all his plans went into horror as he went inside the home.

There he saw an absolute mess of things which lied broken down. The giant television which Jungkook bought it for Aerin when she was pregnant lied broken down. The fish tank was broken down and there were dead bodies of fishes. Guerum looked like he's terrified and he immediately made sounds seeing Yoongi as if complaining something.

Jungkook seemed lying on the sofa with his head rested on it and Jiyoung sleeping on his chest with a milk bottle hanging on her small mouth. It hurted yoongi and caused fear across his body.

He came to know that Aerin went out and he spent entire day in searching her after getting Jungkook, Jiyoung and Gureum to their mother's home.

But when he got her call he was very delighted.

"yoongi, I'm not in Korea. I'm in J-japa-"

"WHAT? IS THIS ANY KIND OF JOKE AERIN?"

"Yoongi listen, I'm tired. I want a break. I know you are angry with me..but please support me..you have always supported me.. please support me this time too.. I'm alone and terrified here.. Jihoon is hungry..i need help"

Yoongi felt like his heart being ripped out. He couldn't even imagine his nephew being hungry. And he knows his sister is hungry too. But she didn't let that thought out as the mother in her wanted to feed her child first.

"Fine. We will talk later..for now..uhm..I know a friend there..send me your live location.. I'll send him to reach you out"

"Thanks yoongi, and don't tell Jun-"

"I won't tell. But he's in a mess Aerin-"

"I don't wanna hear anything Yoongi. P-please take care of Jiyoung. Kiss her for me. Please take care of mom and yourself.. I'll miss you" with that she hung the call.

"Baby...Jihoon where are you- Jihoon-ie"

Aerin felt her heart crushing looking at the scene before her. There she saw her just turned 9 year old son lying in bed hugging his "favourite picture"

The picture of him and his father.

It's March 17 again, the day when Jihoon born with his twin sister. Six and half years have passed after him seperating with his twin sister and his father.

Even though he's young, he has always been smart and matured. His memory of their parents getting seperated stands fresh. He still remember his twin sister's face too. He always asks his uncle to send videos of his father and sister and he watches without Aerin knowing and he would delete it before she sees.

Aerin pushed her emotions aside, she felt anger rushing to her bones again.

"Min Jihoon, I'm searching for you all through the home and what are you doing here?" she knows her son is not sleeping. He's just being adamant.

"I'm Jeon Jihoon" Jihoon said all of a sudden which caught Aerin off-guard.

She felt a pang in her heart. She wanted to raise him as Min Jihoon, but he always have seen himself as Jeon Jihoon. It frustrated her, her daughter is living under Jungkook and won't even remember her because even when Aerin was beside her, Jiyoung always liked her father and her son was taking his side too.

Seeing his mom sad, Jihoon sighed as he slowly went towards her. He made her sit down as he sat beside her too.

"Mom, i want to be Jeon Jihoon. It's not that i don't have a dad. I have right? I love him dearly. The kids in my school are already teasing me for not having a dad. They all think Bangchan uncle is my dad"

"What nonsense"

"Exactly. This is why I'm keeping my surname. And mom, i-i want to meet dad"

"Jihoon I have already told you that you can't -"

"I can't what? I can't meet my dad? How long mom? How long?"

"Jihoon-ah, you know we are living here in Japan. I can understand you. But i-i just can't get back to my past. Many things have happened. I have only you. And i-i want you to be mine..i-" with that she started crying.

Jihoon climbed up her lap and hugged her dearly with his small fingers. He didn't cry though, he was really strong and mature for his age.

"I'm not going anywhere away from you mom, but why can't i meet him-"

"Let him meet Aerin"

Bang christopher Chan - 33

Banchan was the friend Yoongi mentioned when Aerin came Japan with his two and half year old son. Bangchan is that sweetest human who would immediately help anyone in need. And when his friend Yoongi called and informed about his sister, he immediately took his jeep and picked the mother son duo as he drove them to his home.

For first few days she was with him in his own home, but she wasn't comfortable to live in with him. She was embarrassed saying she is invading his privacy. Even though Bangchan assured her that it's not the case, she was adamant in going somewhere else.

So Bangchan after getting himself defeated, he shifted them to another rented house. He even recommended Aerin to a company to be editor of some visual studio. And Aerin really worked hard and she's in a good position now. So she's always grateful for Bangchan.

Bangchan on the other hand didn't wanted her to be grateful though, because he had different feelings towards the naive women. Aerin understood that and she have always avoided Bangchan whenever he crosses limit. Bangchan feels heartbroken whenever she does that but neither way he always tries to get into Aerin's heart.

Jihoon's face bloomed a little seeing his uncle chan supporting him. Jihoon knows Bangchan has another intention on his mother. So he always make sure they both don't be together. He doesn't talk that much with Bangchan. But he knows chan is good for him and his mother and he is always grateful as like his mother.

"Chan-sii? Not you too. We have discussed this" Aerin said getting up from the bed.

"I know we have discussed this. But, it's his rights. It's his father Aerin. We are in no position to stop him from doing so"

"I-"

"Come on don't think too much. Or..are you a-afraid to see someone who's not even your husband?" Bangchan asked raising his one brow. Aerin's vision widened as she searched for words to reply.

"Uncle chan, they still lived a life together and he's my father" Jihoon said and placed back the framed photograph carefully. Jihoon being so smart found that Bangchan is okay with him meeting his father benifits Bangchan too. Because he will be even more free if they all meet and move his coin smoothly.

Bangchan lifted both his hands as like he is sorry with a small smile, for which Jihoon rolled his eyes and Aerin sighed.

"Boys. Let's stop this. It's jihoon's birthday. Let's just celebrate it first"

"Sure. I have got a gift for you little man" chan said. Jihoon sighed before giving a pleasant smile. Soon the trio went to the hall to cut the cake.

It was not a big party. It was filled with some of Jihoon's best friends, uncle chan and his mother. Even though Jihoon smiled, his eyes didn't show that smile. Deep down he wanted to celebrate with his mom, dad, his sister. Not with some random uncle and not so close people.

-🌷-

"MY BIRTHDAY!" Jiyoung shouted as she ran here and there, so happy for her big day.

The party was so big for which Jiyoung invited almost half of her school friends to the party. Being spoiled by her dad, Jungkook made sure everything's here whatever his daughter wished for.

"You are spoiling her" Somi said as she folded her hands.

Jungkook just chuckled, his eyes full of love and adoration looking at his baby.

The life wasn't same for Jungkook as like Aerin. He felt devastated after the sudden seperation with his ex girlfriend but he composed himself real quick. He knew he had a daughter to take care of. And he knows he didn't do any mistake. Yes. He felt ashamed to let his heart ignite a slight doubt on his girlfriend but he quickly realised that mistake and soon moved on.

"Dad my gift?" Jiyoung asked as she hugged her dad. Jungkook chuckled as he called his assistant to bring the gift. Jiyoung felt very excited to see the cute package and opened only to see a tiny camera she always have wished for.

Jiyoung strangely developed her love for photography from her young age and Jungkook being a supportive dad thought of gifting her this camera.

"OMG Thank you so much daddy..i love you so much" she said and hugged his waist tighter. She started to flex the camera to her friends and started taking pictures.

Jungkook felt happy as he went inside his home. He opened his cupboard and took another package from inside. His eyes automatically teared up looking at the gift.

It was another camera in blue colour he got for his another child, his lovely son. In this 6 and half years, he missed his son dearly. Sometimes he cries hard in front of his best friends Hoseok and Taehyung. He drinks whenever he misses his son and cries himself to sleep.

He stared the view from his room window by keeping his own hand on window as he pressed the camera hard in his other hand. His heart ached thinking about his dear son.

Meanwhile Aerin on the other side hugged her daughter's little dress tightly with her chest. The dress she packed when she decided to move out with their two kids.

"I miss you Jiyoung-ah, happy birthday" she whispered.

"Happy Birthday my Jeon Jihoon" Jungkook whispered in other end as he sniffed his tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are not confused with the twin's name.

Because I'm 😂

See ya in another rainy day with a kiss 😗
-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.7K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
27.6K 789 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
20.9K 2K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
865 17 37
Jeon Jungkook who is younger then a guy named Park Jimin, finds himself finishing college soon so as Jimin. After having a problem with a guy and hi...