Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

AndrewSinclair0 द्वारा

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... अधिक

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

Threat Realized

203 6 2
AndrewSinclair0 द्वारा

The girl on the table in front of her was healed but was still unconscious. To take on a Jinchuriki as powerful as Yugito Nii was impressive. Checking everything over again Tsunade let out a sigh, "You poor girl."

"Lady Tsunade shouldn't we send backup for team 7?" The look in Shizune's eyes was filled with worry, "We don't know where they are. It would be pointless to send backup right now."

Yui walked into the room, "Don't worry. My baby brother won't lose." Tsunade smiled at the pride in the young medic. Yui and Shizune both were not to be taken lightly in the battlefield either. Being second to Sakura in their medica prowess.

"I wouldn't be so sure of victory." A masked man appeared out of nowhere. Tsunade went to punch but ended up hitting the wall behind him instead. He kicked back sending her smashing through two other rooms. Yui and Shizune went to attack. A kick landing on the side of Yui's neck knocked her out instantly. The masked man was faster though. A kunai stabbed into her stomach.

"Pathetic and weak. I will be taking this Jinchuriki." An arrow shot through the window almost hitting Obito who used his kamui to save himself. Appearing next to Kenshi he tried attacking but Kenshi reacted quickly avoiding the powerful punch. Sara appeared behind Obito and attempted to trap him in a water binding Jutsu.

Standing off he stared down the two ninja, "I'm impressed. Only one other ninja was able to understand my Kamui." A chain fell from his robe as he fel.into a fighting stance.

Sara moved in as he phased through another arrow. Just as they thought he reappeared into the main world only the chain wrapped around her ankle. Lifting her up he smashed her through a building.

Kenshi yelled out as he barely blocked an attack with his yumi. Spinning he landed a kick on the man before firing a chakra infused arrow. Deflecting the attack Obito wrapped the chain around Kenshi's throat before tossing him into the ground. Several Anbu landed only to be cut down in seconds.

"The Leaf is weaker than I thought." As he was about to return to the hospital three massive fire balls smashed into where he stood. As it cleared though he looked at the three Uchiha un-phased.

"Ah. More Uchiha. Too bad your visual prowess isn't as powerful as my own." A smile formed under his mask. Knowing he needed to kill a couple of these threats while he had the chance. 'Later I'll send Pain after the Nine-Tails. Without the Uchiha his job shall be easier.'

Sasuke drew his katana. Both he and Shisui attacked as fast as they could. Shisui was fast but none of his attacks hit. A well placed kick sent Sasuke hurtling through the air while a chain wrapped around Shisui. Itachi watched in horror as a quarter of his body was teleported away. Shisui's remains hit the ground.

"Shisui!" Activating his Susano he marched towards the enemy Uchiha. Using Kamui he formed inside the Susano stabbing Itachi in the chest. In a final attempt Itachi tried casting a genjutsu onto the man. Only Obito laughed in his face as he turned the Genjutsu around.

"I'd say you're close to Pain's level of power." Before he could finish off the clan head Tsunade landed a powerful punch on the man. Throwing rubble off of himself he stood and stared down the Sannin. Tsunade was no joke. Her powerful punches are able to break through Itachi's Susano.

Sasuke ran up and knelt ovoer his brother. His eyes forming into a Mangekyo as he glared at the enemy ninja, "Sasuke protect your brother. I'll handle him."

Sasuke watched in awe and terror as Tsunade fought this man. Every limb he removed grew back almost instantly. Her strength and speed increased and she was pushing him back. Kenshi and Sara re-engaged as well. Sara uses her Jutsu in support while Kenshi fired arrows that would give Naruto a run for his money.

Smoke settled and Obito chuckled at them, "Hokage. You have proven a very real threat but I'm over this game." A black and white plant man appeared holding Yugito, "You failed." All three attacked but they were too late as he disappeared before their eyes.

Team 7 landed in front of the Akatsuki. Naruto fired several chakra infused arrows barely missing the Akatsuki. Kakashi and Mito engaged Hidan while Naruto and Shikamaru attacked Kakuzu.

Naruto fired arrows at the man while deflected and dodged. Shadow's shot out after him as well. Using his advanced speed to avoid being halted. Aiming another arrow, "Muti-Arrow Jutsu!" The arrow turned into dozens. Each exploded as it made its way to their target.

Shikamaru gasped as five masked puppets appeared out of the smoke. Kakuzu 's robes were in taters, "I'm impressed. First you make me go and aquire two new hearts. Now the two of you push me to utilize all five at one time."

Naruto made hundreds of clones. He charged with his wakazashi in hand along with a majority of his clones. Shikamaru used his shadows to through exploding tags and kunai at the weird puppets.

Meanwhile Mito and Kakashi were carefully deflecting attacks from Hidan. His attacks were fluid and quick. He wasnt that powerful on his own but trying to not get cut wasn't easy, "Let me sacrifice you to Lord Jashin!" He yelled as Mito defected another attack with her sword.

Jumping back hmthe Uchiha fired a massive fire ball. The attack rang true smashing into his torso igniting him in flames. Mito slide back with her blade in a reverse grip. A grin on her lips, 'That wasn't to hard.'

Kakashi landed next to his student, "Good job Mito." With a spin of his Sythe the flames were gone. His skin grew back in front of them, "You can't kill me!"

"Sensei?" Kakashi looked wide eyed at the man, "This isn't good. If he is immortal then we need to dismember him."

"Hai!" Mito's Sharingan formed before attacking against. Sparks flew as their blades met. Spinning she kicked the enemy ninja into the air while Kakashi summoned massive earth spikes. Hidan twisted in the air destroying the spike with a laugh before being stabbed in the back by Kakashi's Raikiri. Mito was about to cheer until she saw it. A small cut over Kakashi's cheek.

Several clones were destroyed as Naruto dodged another attack. He had thrown Kunai all over the battle field and was able to keep moving. Kakuzu used all five elements and his monsters' speed was absolutely incredible.

Shikamaru was doing well against them to. Using his newest Jutsu Shadow Wall to black all incoming attacks as he thought of a way to catch the enemy Shinobi off guard.

Appearing next to him Naruto let out a heavy breathe, "I may need sage mode or a Kyuubi cloak." Looking at his Jinchuriki he shook his head, "Sage mode would help but I don't think we'll need it. This isn't a battle of pure power. Plus until you and Kurama master melding your chakra your anger in that form would be to distracting."

"You have a Raijin seal on me right?" Naruto looked baffled for a moment before it clicked. A grin appeared as both boys disappeared.

Kakuzu tried as best he could to kill the brats. At first just the blonde boy was teleporting around the battlefield. Now they both were his powerful attacks missed their mark again and again. While their attack cut limbs and smashed his hearts into walls. They hadn't destroyed them but this fight wasn't going well.

Suddenly Shikamaru teleported in-between three of the masked hearts. In an instant he captured all three with his shadow paralysis. A smile on his face as Naruto appeared stabbing one destroying the heart. Two arrow flew from the adjacent hill side killing the others.

Kakuzu growled in anger as he pulled back his remaining two hearts, "Fine." He said as he sacrificed them himself. His body grew apart, tendrils failing from his mouth and limbs. Naruto and Shikamaru stepped back slightly in disgust.

Mito watched in horror as Kakashi was bleeding from his stomach. Falling to the ground Hidan cheered his gods name. Mito caught her sensei as tears.fell from her eyes, "Kakashi sensei. Nononono."

"Putting his hand on her cheek he gave a small eye smile, "I-its o-k-kay." He watched as her eyes swirled together forming a Mangekyo. 'I wonder what abilities she will get?' 

Before he knew it he was standing in front of a fire. His father sat smiling up at him, "Kakashi. I've waited a long time for you."

Standing up Mito glared at the ninja who killed her sensei. Grabbing her katana she used her body Flickr to appear in front of Hidan. The man could barely keep up with her speeds as she attack from different angles. Landing an elbow on his jaw sending him smashing into some abandoned buildings.

"Ahh!" She yelled as.pain shot through her right eye. In an instant she teleported Infront of the ninja. Before he could react she sliced of his arm holding the Sythe. Pain shot through her left eye. Instinctively she reached out and telekinetically grabbed Hidan. Pulling back he flew towards her.

Screaming she released her chidori around her katana. In a matter of seconds Hidan was in pieces all over the battlefield, "H-how! You'll pay for this you stupid bitch! I'll gut you like a fucking fish!"

Going through the hand signs Mito sent fire over his remains. The steady flow of fire until he was nothing but ash. Blood began dripping from her eyes as she started walking back to Kakashi only to fall to the ground. Her vision blurred as her eyes returned to normal.

"Naruto!" Shikamaru yelled as he was smashed into the ground, "Shadow Binding Jutsu!" Shadows attempted to pierce the man across from him. Only because he body was threaded together it did nothing for him. Tendrils grabbed the shadow user and threw him into a building.

A powerful punch hit Kakuzu sending him back. Smoke and debris filled the air, "How dare you touch my Shika." Naruto activated his sage mode. He could feel Kurama's rage inside him, "Destroy this excuse of a ninja Brat."

"Summoning Jutsu!" Gamakichi appeared his katana on his side. Looking over he saw Naruto in sage mode. Shikamaru stood up again bloodied but ultimately able to fight, "You ready Kichi?"

The toad jumped into the air as Naruto charged straight at Kakuzu. Seeing Naruto as the main threat he sent stone spikes out at him. Only for shadows to wrap around them and crushing them. Shikamaru grinned to himself from his vantage point.

As the man tried to figure out what happened. Naruto slashed off his leg before punching up. Kakuzu leaned back thinking he was safe from the attack only for the force to hit him up into the air. Gamakichi landed on him smashing him into the ground and stabbing the monster of a man in the chest.

Jumping back out of the crater he landed next to Naruto. Shikamaru smiled as caught hold of the man. Naruto and Gamakichi reacted quickly. Naruto fired a stream of wind while the toad sent fire resulting in a massive explosion.

Naruto was shocked that the Akatsuki was still alive. His leg reattached as he weakly stood to his feet. Shikamaru stood next to Naruto, "How is he still alive?"

Holding out his hand a Rasenshiruken formed, "Hold him." Shikamru instantly sent his shadows to hold him in place. Kakuzu glared up at the Leaf nin. He knew this attack was it.

Naruto jumped and threw the attack at Kakuzu. Gamakichi had seen the attack but never saw it used in a person before. The Rasenshiruken hit the man with extreme prejudice. Hia body ended up being destroyed at a cellular level.

Naruto's sage mode deactivated and he caught Shikamaru who lost his balance, "Chakra exhaustion. How Troublesome."

"Thank Kichi for the help." Gamakichi smiled, "Well we are the best duo ya know!" Naruto chuckled, "Soon you'll be stronger then your old man."

"Speaking of old man he will be pissed if I don't go home. See Naruboy!"

The boys made their way to their teammates. Comming face to face with Kakashi's body on the ground. Shikamaru dropped next their sensei, "Kakashi sensei!" Naruto looked felt his pulse. It was faint but it was their, "He's dying we need to hurry and find Mito."

"Go I'll watch his body. Shikamaru said with tears landing on Kakashi's masked face. Naruto used his flying Raijin. Seeing his friend he panicked until he rolled her over and saw she was just unconscious, "Thank the Sage of Six Paths."

Naruto picked her up and moved as fast as he could. Grabbing Shika and Kakashi Naruto teleported then back to Konoha.

Yui was in the hospital taking care of Itachi and Sasuke when Naruto and his team reappeared, "Yui! Hurry!" She saw tears streaming down her baby brother's cheeks. Seeing Kakashi and Mito both laying down on the floor she got everyone moving. Grabbing Kakashi and taking him to emergency care, "Get the Hokage now!"

Another nurse grabbed Shikamaru, "You have severe chakra exhaustion young man come with me."

Naruto watched as his entire team was taken off to be healed. Sliding down the wall he sat on the floor as grief hit him.
Sensing out he realized that Itachi and Sasuke were also here and Yugito was gone. 'This is all my fault.'

Hey everyone! Had a lot of fun with this chapter. A lot happened, this is essentially my version of the Sasuke Retrieval arc. They succeeded in their plan but it was a tough fight and a lot went wrong.

Also Mito has her Mangekyo now. I don't know how I'll fix her going blind issue yet but she had teleporting in her right eye and telekinesis in her left. 

Now I know my Naruto is overpowered but I have to ask is it to much? Or have I managed his power enough? Let me know what you think.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

229K 7.2K 16
Naruto grew up hated by his village when all his parents wanted was for him to be seen as a hero for having the Nine-Tailed Chakra Beast sealed insid...
430K 14.3K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...
4.1K 134 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
2.8K 73 15
This doesn't follow the canon I do not own Naruto characters. Deception is a shinobi's greatest weapon one that Naruto has used all his life putting...