π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/24

112 6 22
By TheeHotGrl

Hinata was nervous about going out and doing her day-to-day routine. What if she ran into him again and he tries to pull the same crap, he did yesterday?

That was the very reason she didn't drive her car because he could easily track her & if he ever found out where she lived that'll be the end of her life, when it was just starting.

She waited for her Lyft in the lobby of her apartment building and she kept shifting her head from left to right, just to make sure no one was watching her.

Ever since yesterday she damn near found anyone suspicious and she closely peered at anyone who was a blond. This time she had her pepper spray, a taser gun, a pocket knife and 911 on speed dial if he wanted to try her again.
xxx
"You're still not talking to her?" Hanabi sighed again. "For the millionth time, no." He sparked his blunt. "Why not?" She stood from his lap. "Because I already told you." He stood and towered over her. "Well try again. You both are sisters, not speaking isn't healthy." The sassy teen folded her arms & looked up at him with suspicion.

"And since when do you care about our relationship?" He blew smoke directly in her face. "Since you seemed pretty down after the party." Hanabi felt her heart sinking.

"I don't need her, I have Sakura and Shion." The muscles in his jaws clenched. "Those are not your blood sisters." She argued against him. "And they're not mad at me over a guy either." He flicked the ashes on her. "I guess you don't love me then."

Hanabi's mouth dropped and she ran after him to stop him from leaving. "Naruto, you know that's not true. I love you with all my heart." She began gently kissing his mid back and snuggling her head onto him.

"Prove it to me by getting your relationship back on track with her!" He pushed her off of him, exited her bedroom & then left the apartment, not saying anything to the other 2 girls. Which had them running in her bedroom for all the important deets.

"What happened? - What'd he say?" They both pestered her and she answered them. "The same thing you guys are telling me." Sakura placed her hands on her hips. "See, I told you." Hanabi placed her long hair in a bun and then she grabbed her cell phone. "Who are you calling?" Shion asked. "My parents." She replied as the line rang.
xxx
"Why do you keep taking Uber and Lyft? You have a car now." Hinata punched him in the stomach and he painfully groaned as he clutched his abs. "What'd I tell you about hitting me?" Hinata pouted her lips & punched him again. "Hey!" She then wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as her head rested under his chest.

"How could you just come back and not tell me?" The tall clear-eyed guy sighed and wrapped his arms around her too. "I wanted to surprise you, Hina." Both of her orbs were still shut and she snuggled more into the hug. "Well, I'm most definitely surprised Maxxy."

They've spent some time together after she returned from Paris but he had to leave abroad again for some projects, & she felt like she lost a best friend again.

"I always knew you two liked each other." 1 of their other classmates playfully waggled their brows and gave them a side-eye. "She likes me." He shot back at the girl and then she shot an eye at him. "What?" He quietly whined. "You know I like you too." He said to her under his breath and the color red made its way to her pretty cheeks.

"Shut up." She broke free from his arms & childishly shoved him. For the whole morning, they drew some art and went over their work with the whole classroom & then they began discussing some themes to come up with for the school's fundraiser.
-
After class ended Max helped Hinata in his brand new all-black Mercedes-Benz. "Where are we going?" She softly asked him as he started the car and pulled out of the campus's parking lot. "I'm taking you out." He smirked as 1 of his hands smoothly stayed on the steering wheel.

She leaned her head to the side and gazed at him. "You just got back and yet, you're taking me out?" He switched hands on the steering wheel & then he reached out to cup the side of her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

She then placed her hand on top of his and then he gently tangled his fingers with hers before fully grabbing her hand and tenderly bringing it to his lips. "You're special Hinata." He quickly gazed at her, kissed her hand again, & snuggled her hand into his right cheek before focusing back on the road again.

Just a year ago, Hinata didn't think she could open herself up again. Not for romance but for friendship, networking, & life in general.

After all the things she went through with all the people in the past, she honestly didn't think it was possible for her to ever trust again. But time really does heal all, maybe not all her triggers but just enough for her to move on.

Move on from the hurt, the pain, the betrayal, and the humiliation.

No lie, she thought that she and Tenny would never be apart but when she chose her boyfriend over her and decided to cut her off cold turkey, that's when she learned that not all friends were meant to stay no matter the history between both parties.

And for Naruto, the guy she's ever loved first and to actually be her first in everything & to treat her like literal shit from the bottom of his shoe taught her to always believe a person when they show you who they are & to never ignore the red flags. Sometimes your heart may not be the best decision for your mind. She was glad to say that she felt nothing, nada, zilch for him.
-
"I've missed you." He said to her while deeply gazing into her eyes. "I missed you too." She replied softly. His eyes slowly trailed down her lips and he immediately noticed the change of pace in her breathing.

Hinata not only missed their friendship but she also missed their electrifying sex. Max was the true definition of a gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

He took her body to new heights she never knew existed. She loved the way he would beautifully degrade her with tenderness & sensitivity and she's been longing for him.

The beautiful muscular stud tilted his head to the side and admired her curves for a hot minute. "I see you've been keeping up with your workout regimens, not that you need to." Her cheeks were stained red & her panties were wet. "Maxxy." They both knew what was gonna happen next, it was bound to.

He reached for her & pulled her towards him by the waist, almost making her stumble.

Things progressed quickly from there. Hinata tangled her fingers in his smooth dark locks & pressed her face in for a lustful kiss.

His hardness pressed against her and her breasts pressed against his chest. Both of their eyes were closed as their wet tongues twirled with one another.

Max's big hands began exploring her curves and his strong fingers traced a path up her shapely thighs, & stopped at her soft hips. In just one powerful motion, he lifted, pulled his pants & boxers down, yanked her leggings down, and ripped her panties off.

Hinata moaned at his aggression and tossed her head back when he bit down on the front of her neck. Once he slipped on the magnum he gently entered her with a little force behind it.

"Oom." When she felt him filling her up to the brim, she immediately began grinding against him in a frenzied rhythm and he began thrusting harder & harder.

Her wet juices splashed on his thighs and dripped onto the seat under them. The window on the driver seat began fogging up & both his hands gripped her hips harder as he began guiding her up & down on his dick. "Yes!" She screamed out.

He began panting in pleasure and sucked harder on her neck.

Hinata's pink walls clenched around him and he felt the pressure of her forcing him out every time he slid back in.

Then he did his signature move by wrapping a hand around her throat & slapping her ass with his right palm before roughly grabbing it. Letting her know what it was time to do & she did exactly that with no resistance. She squirted all over him.

She bounced harder on him and he pushed himself deeper inside massaging her g-spot over and over, & she clenched around him when he throbbed. He opened his eyes and observed the love faces she currently made.

It always satisfied him to know he satisfied her. "I love it when you make a mess baby." His whispers gave her tingles all over her body. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and she moaned louder. "Maxxy."

He pumped his hips more and groaned out in rapture. "Fuck." Both his hands moved to her hips again and held her close to him. "Hina." He felt himself releasing. "Cum with me." He pulled her face toward him and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth and they indeed came together as she accepted his dominance. The condom was filled, his length twitched, & she pulsated.

The two of them began breathing heavily as they shared that blissful moment. Their hearts thumped against one another and small dots of sweat dripped down their foreheads. Max kissed her forehead and then her cheek. "You're so perfect." Her heart melted and she returned the compliment. "You're perfect."

He smiled genuinely and kissed her again. "Damn, I don't have any towels to clean you up." That's another thing she loved and missed about him, his aftercare was top-tier.

"You wanna come up to my place and help me?" He smirked and side-eyed her. "What?" She frowned. "You don't wanna get cleaned up either?" He let out a small chuckle. "I would love to but I have an important meeting in the morning." She pouted her lips and he planted some sweet kisses on the delightful pair. "Don't be like that snuggle bunny."

Hinata sighed and decided not to debate him. "Fine." After that, he helped her put her leggings back on and pulled his pants back up. Then he walked her up to her apartment, they shared a tender kiss and he made sure she got in safe and sound.
-
When Hinata shut and locked the door, she satisfyingly bit her bottom lip and slid her back down the door a bit. Her feelings for Max were becoming more obvious and she realized that she didn't wanna be 'just friends' with him.

Soon, she planned on having a serious conversation with him about them moving past friendship and going toward a committed relationship instead.

Though she was afraid of getting rejected, she'd understand if he didn't want the same as her but it would hurt her immensely and she didn't know if she'd be strong enough to continue being his friend.
xxx
"I don't have her number," Hanabi spoke to both of her parents while they were all out at a BBQ spot. "So she's not speaking to you?" Hiashi was disappointed about his daughters not getting along.

"No, I think she's jealous of me and Naruto." Hiashi kept his lips sealed and leaned back in his seat, with a finger under his chin. Hiabu decided to speak. "Well, that's horrible if she is. She's the big sister..."

He shot his wife a serious look and she looked away from him, before looking back at their daughter. "We need all of our children together because..." She paused by opening her mouth and closing it, before wiping her eyes of any tears that wanted to spill. "We have something important to tell you all..."

Hiashi finished the sentence for her and Hanabi grew a little worried. "Is everything alright?" Her eyes shifted from her mother to her father. "Everything's fine babe, we just need you all together." He gently responded.
xxx
Naruto had to go another day without seeing his baby. All he had was the intense memory of touching her, her skin softer than before. Smelling her, her natural scent was more potent and sweeter. Watching her, her ass grew and sexily juggled as they ran together.

Holding her, her squirming on his lap causing all of the blood to rush to his groin & get his manhood all excited. He was bummed because his plan got ruined. It would've all been so simple...

Cover her mouth to keep her quiet, drag her to his car, push her into the backseat, cover her mouth again, tear all her clothing off, plunge into her, fuck her until she couldn't make a sound, and then boom.

All is well, everything's good between them and they get back together but if she still wanted to pretend that wasn't the case, then he'd have more of his special plan to get her to see that she didn't have any other choices but him, period.

But the blond blamed himself for being so impatient. If he would've held his excitement just a little longer, he'd known where she lived and what kind of car she drives. That little mistake cost him his lively plan of finding out her day-to-day schedule and when he could take her. Welp, he had to go to plan b instead.

Why'd she tell him to get away from her? He had to sit back and really think about why she had any issue with him because they had already broken up before she left abroad...

The tall blond pursed his lips and sat back on his comfortable couch & he began thinking about how things were before they broke up.
xxx
*FLASHBACK*

Hinata and Naruto didn't speak for 2 days. She was too scared to say anything and he hid her phone, along with her car keys.

So for those dreadful days while he and Sasuke went out, doing god knows what, she was stuck in the house and it was the loneliest feeling she had to go through.

With all the alone time by herself, she decided to clean since she didn't have anything better to do and after about 3 hours, from what she counted, she was really low on energy.

So with the guys still being gone she drew herself a nice hot bath, lit 2 cherry scented candles, carefully placed them on the sink, and then she took off her clothes and eased her way into the tub. Once she was settled in she let out a soothing breath and closed her eyes. This was just what she needed to relax.
xxx
Loud music played in the private room where Naruto and Sasuke got their private dances. Hanabi was lustfully shaking her ass in the blond's face as he snorted another line off her plump right cheek.

She drunkenly laughed & he hardly smacked her ass, bucking her forward a bit and then she turned around and straddled him. "I wanna try it too, Naruto."

He scooped some up with his finger and placed it on top of his tongue and then they kissed each other.

"Hey, I'm gonna leave be-before I get too drunk," Sasuke said to Naruto in his ear before getting up and stumbling out of the joint which left him all alone with 2 strippers and let's just say, things got pretty fucking wild that night..
xxx
Sasuke got home and groaned as he kicked off his shoes & locked the door. Then he went into his room and grabbed a fresh pair of briefs, then he went into the bathroom & cleaned himself up for a good 20 minutes.

After he was all done, he went back into his room, threw his clothes in the dirty basket, and then got into bed but something was weird.

He heard some low breaths and felt some pretty soft hair pulled into a bun, he then smirked to himself.

"Sugar Popsicle."

He gently tapped her right shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Hm?" She sleepily answered with both eyes shut. "What are you doing in my bed?" She pouted. "This is my bed." He chuckled quietly. "No, it isn't." The sad woman began sobbing in her sleep. "Don't argue with me."

She scooted away from him and he downturned his gaze for a second, then he got under the covers with her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

Sasuke delicately wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back toward his front. "You're a great girlfriend but Naruto doesn't deserve you." She bowed her head & silently cried but he wiped her tears away. "I wish you were mine."

Hinata was confused, is this why he was always mean to her because he wanted her? Or was he saying that to break her and Naruto up? She didn't know.

And she was too tired to try & figure it out so she allowed him to comfort her with his warmth before drifting off into a deep slumber.
xxx
"Don't tell your sister about this." Naruto buckled his belt and zipped his jeans up. "Why not?" Hanabi tied her top back up over her shoulders and then she grabbed her thongs off the table & placed each leg inside. "She should know who's satisfying you." The busty 18-year-old stood on her heels and looked up at him with deep emotional eyes.

"Because I said so!" He yanked a handful of her hair and jerked it. "Okay..." Her heart sped and her body shivered, & then he let go. "Don't call or text me, I'll hit you up when I want some more sex." He grabbed his car keys and phone off the table and then he left.
-
Naruto got home, chugged his clothes off, took a quick shower, and then he went into his room. But when he noticed the side of the bed was empty, he raised an eyebrow.

He got up and checked the living room and when he didn't see her on the couch, he checked the other room. He narrowed his eyes and flicked on the light. There she was, sleeping with his fucking best friend. Now he trusted Sasuke but the mental pic was weird.

His legs slowly moved toward the bed and then he plopped down, making them bounce. Sasuke instantly opened his eyes and Naruto never took his off Hinata.

He slapped her shoulder with the back of his hand and she shot her eyes open and her body reacted on its own by backing into Sasuke.

"You like sleeping with all my roommates or is he special too?" His tone got dangerously low and it made her nerves quiver. "I... I missed sleeping in my-" He gripped her arm and she flinched. "This isn't your fucking bed anymore, how many times do you want me to say that?"

The raven had to intervene, he was getting more aggressive by the minute. "Bro, chill." Naruto didn't care for his comment. "Stay out of this." Naruto yanked Hinata by the arm and dragged her out of bed. "You must like getting your ass beat, huh?!" He shoved her head inside of the room and she almost tripped.

Her head hung low and the corners of her mouth dropped. "I'm sorry." She sniffled, lifted the covers, and slid into bed but when he got in, he pushed her off it and snatched the cover from her.

"Sleep on the fucking floor."

"And shut that fucking crying up!" Hinata quietly whimpered and shivered from the cold due to the lack of a blanket. Pools of tears ran down her nose onto her forearms as she wondered why he hated her so much...
-
Hinata felt Naruto's strong arms around her at some point of time in the night. She was on top of him and she funnily felt comfortable. She cuddled her head more into his chest and he groaned in his sleep and held her closer to him as his arms squeezed her tighter.
-
The next morning, they kissed and cuddled and he apologized for hitting her. Things were finally going well with them and he rewarded her with giving her phone back but that all soon took a turn when she got that call. "Hello? May I speak to Hinata Hyuga?" She had to duck away from Naruto's kisses. "Ocean Eyes." She suppressed her giggles.

"Yes, this is she." The woman on the other end of the phone took a deep breath before sharing the sudden news with her. "I'm so sorry to inform you that we got your pregnancy test mixed up with somebody else's."

Hinata immediately sat up and damn near choked on her breath. "I'm sorry, what?"
-
Hinata sat on the bed worryingly looking at Naruto's pacing form. He was mumbling some things to himself while running his hands through his hair multiple times. "Ocean Eyes."

He snapped at her. "Don't you dare fucking Ocean Eyes me! Not right now!" He began pacing again and her heart broke into a million pieces. She began wailing as snot ran down her lips but she quickly wiped it off.

"How the fuck did you get pregnant?" He stressed and turned to her, waiting for an answer but she couldn't answer. "Is it mine?" Her heart skipped a beat and her mouth dropped open. "H-How could you ask me that?" He turned and punched a massive hole in the wall and she jumped.

"You quit your fuckin' acting!" Naruto straddled her with his knees and took both his hands around her throat, squeezing tightly. "You bitches are always trying to trap me with a baby!" It was when Hinata let out a cry that he'd never heard before that he finally realized she wasn't the image he was seeing in his deformed mind.

Both of her cheeks were stained red and her eyes were puffy. He unclenched her throat, got up, & began violently hitting on top of the dresser. "Fuck, Hinata!" He yelled out. "If you had just gotten on birth control we wouldn't be in this mess!" Was he trying to blame her? It takes 2! "Don't blame this on me!" She hurtfully yelled back at him.

"That's... that's what condoms are for!" He flung over to her and backhanded her causing her to fall back and cover her face. "I told you I don't like using them!"

A lot of blood from her mouth & nose dripped on the baggy shirt she was wearing and it felt like her head was about to explode.

"You really think that every condom we use broke?" He propped an elbow on the dresser and looked at her. "I've been taking them off, you stupid bitch!" Her whole world shattered. Getting back with Naruto was nothing but wasted time! This is not the freaking guy she fell in love with! She began to hate him a lot!

"I don't wanna be with you!" Hinata sat up and told him clearly with a scarred lip and 2 massive black eyes.

Naruto began slowly moving inch by inch toward her until he made it by her. He deeply peered into her eyes and spoke with a strange tone she'd never heard before.

"You will fucking die first." She could've sworn his oceanic blue depths turned black and she didn't move a muscle, too intimidated to do so. It was when he stared at her like he was looking straight through her, was when she felt like he was serious. But then he finally blinked and his eyes turned normal again.

"Get dressed! I'm driving you to the abortion clinic." When he finally exited the room, she released the anxious breath she'd been holding inside and then she began heaving.

*END FLASHBACK*
xxx
"That wasn't me! That wasn't me! That was Spike!" He kicked over his glass table, shattering it into big and little pieces all over his wooden floor. "I'm Ocean Eyes." He walked over the glass, cutting his feet as they bled, and he got in front of the mirror. "I'm Ocean Eyes."

He nodded and began repeating it like some sort of affirmation until it got stuck in his head. "I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm Ocean Eyes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...
188 23 16
It was the before, it was the middle, and it was the after. Knocking them down at every chance. Betrayal would always be a part of their lives, that...
10.1K 65 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
6K 320 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...