Between 🌙Night and Day☀️

By GothNebula

Adrien the vampire always wanted to learn about the human world but humans are enemies to vampire kind. His f... More

Leaving Transylvania
Arrived in Paris
Attracted
Love At First Sight
Cat Noir
Cerise
Meow
Masquerade
Werewolf Bite
Changes in Diet
New Changes
Reveal
Betrayed
Explanation
Fight
New Leader
His lovely bride

Human

151 8 4
By GothNebula

Adrien knew it wouldn't be easy to sneak in the treasure vault, as much as he hates to hypnotize Nathalie, only she can get in and out.

"Adrien what are y...." She got hypnotized by him.

"I would like that bracelet that turns monsters into humans. Go get it but don't let my father question you why" Adrien commanded.

"Of course" Nathalie unlocks the chamber with a hidden key.

Then she walks up to a safe and unlocks it to reveal the bracelet. It was black with green emeralds around them.

"Here you go, Adrien" Nathalie said in a trance and gave it to him.

"Merci" Adrien smirked and walked away quietly, making sure she didn't see him before snapping his fingers to release the trance from her.

He puts the bracelet on his right wrist. Nothing happened but Felix said that only if he's in the sunlight, it would turn him. He gulped in fear that sunlight was his worst fear.

"There's nothing to worry about, Adrien, it will protect you," Felix said.

"I know your mischief every single time, Felix. If I burn up, you're coming with me in hell" Adrien growled lowly.

"I'm not lying. I'll be there when we try it" Felix said.

"We all fear the sun, fool! This is suicide!" Adrien said.

"Fine, then it's a fake," Felix said.

"If I get burned, your ass will die with me" Adrien growled in frustration that he so wants to be human now. He gulped nervously that the sun was rising soon through the curtains of the window.

Nino can see he's hesitating a little, "Dude, just calm down. I wish you did breathe but just breathe in and out"

"I'm just nervous," Adrien said.

"Let's try slowly. As soon as I remove the curtains, put your hand out in the sunlight. Unless you want to put Felix's naked vampire hand out for being crazy" Nino making a dark humor for Felix.

"Excuse me?" Felix raised a brow.

"You're always crazy in everything, doppelgänger," Nino said and slowly removed the curtain for the sunlight to touch Adrien's hand.

Adrien nervously waited for anything to happen but nothing did, "What?" He waved his hand like he didn't feel anything burning him.

"It works," Nino said.

Adrien feels so different like he has a fascinating heartbeat and a pulse. He looks in the mirror and screams that he can finally see his reflection.

"My, I really do look good," He said.

He felt his stomach growl that never for the first time he had never eaten normal food, "Gosh, I'm starving" He said.

"Good thing I'm human and you need food," Nino said.

Adrien quickly grabbed Felix's wrist, knowing he was gonna bite his neck since he couldn't help himself when there was a human, "You really think I'm that delicious to you?"

"Yes, but I can't help it when it's in my nature every time I see a human," Felix said.

"Do that again and I'll de-fang you" Adrien released his wrist, "By the way, your ass is still mine"

"Well, I wasn't wrong about the bracelet," Felix said with a smug smile.

"But you also warned me that if I die like a human, I turn back to a vampire and that's it. Agh! What the hell?" Adrien's stomach growled again like a knot inside he really needed food.

"Take my lunchbox, it will keep your energy up" Nino offered his lunchbox.

"Thanks" Adrien took it and began eating.

Only then did he eat too fast because he's extremely hungry that his stomach was so empty it never had anything to digest.

"I need more!" Adrien was so desperate.

"Oh boy" Felix sighs.

"You're faster! Get him something!" Nino said to Felix.

"Got it!" Felix ran to get some more food.

Roasted chicken was all he could get but it made Adrien snatch it and eat. He ate it until there were just bones.

"Bro, you calm? I don't want you turning into a cannibal" Nino said.

"I'm calm. So this is what happens if a human doesn't eat food, they starve?" Adrien belched.

"Exactly" Nino nodded.

"And die too?" Adrien said.

"Yes, without food or water, humans die," Nino said.

"How many types of death a human being has?" Adrien asked.

"More than you can imagine," Nino said.

Adrien then grabs a glass of water due to dehydration and his body never had water. He gulps it all up. Giving a long breath of air that he has a hard time understanding mortality.

"That's refreshing," He said.

"Bro, perhaps you should get out there and absorb some sunlight. You don't have your powers and it's best if you don't try something stupid for a change" Nino pushes him out the door entrance of the mansion.

Adrien inhaled and exhaled as he got out. A little scared of daylight but it was beautiful to see. Nino puts a hat on him since he's gonna have to blend in with the people now.

"Well, here we go" He walks through the gates.

He watched out for some of the cars driving and some horses. The horse stops and smells him like he's much different than a man.

"There, there, relax," Adrien said.

"It seems he likes you 100%," The rider with glasses said.

"Yeah. You are so gorgeous for a lovely horse. Yes, you are" Adrien pets the horse. It neighs happily at him.

"Have a good day" Adrien said as he explored more of Paris. Looking up he saw the Eiffel Tower from afar. He chuckled at how it took lots of men to build this in 1887.

"It's still pretty as it was back then," He said and walked down the street looking around.

Everything was very colorful while his world was just dark and depressing. It was no strange it was called the City of Love. Humans have been at war with each other for centuries and there was no such thing as mankind no longer killing each other. Since World War 1, there hasn't been another war in 8 years. He came across a fashion store, Victorian Goth style, his very own vampire kind that likes this type of fashion. The owner was named Juleka Couffaine who runs the shop. He goes inside to look around the store.

"Ah, welcome. I'm Juleka, the owner of the store. You look undead with that type of style" Juleka said, though through a little muttering.

"Hi, well, this is my style of clothing, I might wanna try out some," Adrien said.

"Heh, 19th or 20th century style?" Juleka asked why type.

"19th-century style," Adrien said.

"Here you go" Juleka hands it over.

"Thanks. By the way, are there accessories like rings and jewelry?" Adrien asked.

"Of course" Juleka brought them out.

"Those are gorgeous. Beautiful. That's lovely" Adrien said, loving this style. He picked some black colored rings.

"Oh, no! Please not her" Juleka muttered at who's coming inside.

"What?" Adrien asked.

"Ridiculous! So utterly ridiculous, mumble girl! Your taste in fashion is ridiculous!" Chloe comes inside to cause a rant in the store.

"And who are you?" Adrien didn't recognize her.

"Whoa, you look handsome. But your sense of fashion is ridiculous!" Chloe was very rude to him she barely knew him.

"Excuse me?! I get to decide my style!" Adrien got mad.

"I rule this city and I get everyone to listen!" Chloe cackled.

Adrien wished he used hypnosis but he doesn't have that now as a human.

"I think not. I'm not from Paris" Adrien said.

One thing he still has is the stare intensity. No one can ever get past that. If he can still do the stare, then he can still do it as a human.

He closes his eyes and then opens them in a creepy stare at Chloe, causing her to back off, "You got something to also say about my kind? I would love to hear that selfish big mouth of yours" Adrien said while doing the stare.

"N-No, that stare creeps me out!" Chloe got frightened.

"How insulting of you. Apologize to Juleka, now" Adrien glared.

"Oh, why should I, you creep?" Chloe asked.

"Because my bad side won't show you mercy," Adrien said, wanting to remove the bracelet but cannot do that when it's daylight everywhere.

"Not a chance I'll let you do that!" Chloe ran off frightened.

"Whoa, how the hell?" Juleka and the customers had never seen someone stand up to the brat.

"Just my special stare of the wolf," Adrien said.

"No one has stood up like that," A goth woman said.

"You're welcome," Adrien said.

"That obnoxious brat is gonna remember your face," An emo man said.

"Yeah, I'll be her worst nightmare" Adrien joked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.2K 21
Marinette can't get Chat Blanc out of her head, and of course not in the good way. And Adrien being desperate to help his "Just a friend" will do an...
7.1K 160 19
Monarch's madness lead to a disaster that killed Adrien Agreste. First his wife and now his son, it made him realize what he has until it's gone. Tha...
3.8K 81 13
After finding out that his father has the cataclysm on his arm, Adrien no longer wants to be at the mansion anymore. He becomes untamed and wild, nev...
1.9K 104 13
Marinette still can't face Adrien due to her clumsiness and stammering, she avoids him and it makes the model think she's acting awkward and why she'...