Epic Love [Elijah Mikaelson]

By Lilithishere24

The Academy of Unseen Arts presents a unique and challenging environment for those pursuing the path of witch... More

Epic Love
Cast
Aesthetic ๐Ÿ”ฎโšœ๏ธ
Chapter 1. Pilot
Chapter 2. Loyal Test
Chapter 3. The Doppelgรคnger
Chapter 4. Rose
Chapter 5. Familiar
Chapter 6. The Negotiation
Chapter 7. The Dinner Party
Chapter 8. Death Of Warlock
Chapter 9. The Elixir
Chapter 10. The Sacrifice
Chapter 11. The Body
Chapter 12. Riverdale
Chapter 13. That Night
Chapter 14. The Tale
Chapter 15. Olivia
Chapter 16. New Terms
Chapter 17. Blood
Chapter 18. All My Children
Chapter 19. Esther
Chapter 20. Accident
Chapter 21. Spirit
Chapter 22. Recovery
ACT 2
Chapter 23. First Shift
Chapter 24. Joe's Bar
Chapter 25. McSteamy
Chapter 26. Gun Shoot
Chapter 27. McNoble
Chapter 28. The Hospital Prom
Chapter 29. Shivah
Chapter 30. Attempt To Return
Chapter 31. M&M
Chapter 32. Commitment
Chapter 33. Fix It
Chapter 34. Wait
Chapter 35. Another Elena
Chapter 36. Trick Death
Chapter 37. Anger
Chapter 38. Changes
Chapter 39. Scenarios
Chapter 40. Not A Good Day
Chapter 41. On-Call Room
Chapter 42. Bridesmaids
Chapter 43. Happy Ending?!
Chapter 44. The Cure
Chapter 45. France
Chapter 46. The Proposal
ACT 3
Chapter 47. House Party
Chapter 48. Admit
Chapter 49. Feeling Awful
Chapter 50. Life
Chapter 51. Milkshake
Chapter 52. New Orleans
Chapter 53. The Originals
Chapter 54. Cloaked
Chapter 55. I Know What You Did Last Summer
Chapter 56. Alone
Chapter 57. Girls In New Orleans
Chapter 58. Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Chapter 59. Bloodletting
Chapter 60. The River in Reverse
Chapter 61. Lay Your Hands On Me
Chapter 63. Reigning Pain In New Orleans
Chapter 64. The Casket Girl
Chapter 65. Aprรจs Moi, Le Dรฉluge
Chapter 66. Dance Back from the Grave
Chapter 67. Crescent City
Chapter 68. Long Way Back From Hell
Chapter 69. Le Grand Guignol
Chapter 70. Farewell to Storyville
Chapter 71. Dream a Little Dream Of Me

Chapter 62. Where the Wild Things Are

51 6 0
By Lilithishere24

Narrator POV

We like to think that we are rational beings ...

In the lounge, Lydia sleeping with her feet up on a chair in the lounge sleeping with the eye mask over her eyes and hands rest on her belly

humane ... conscientious ...

Elijah walks in but smiles and leans on the doorway watching her.

civilized ...

All he thinks that there miracles babies was a plan, curse someone did it but that the most beautiful curse, they could have... Despite what coming in the future of dangerous the time must stop.

thoughtful.

Lydia groans while sleeping, Elijah walks to her "Lydia" he tries walking her up "Lydia, you having a seizure"

Lydia POV

I open my eyes feeling my belly hurts "Agh"

"Hey talk to me what are you feeling?"

I groan "I don't know, I don't know" groans more "Elijah! That's hurt so much"

Elijah puts his hand on my belly "I don't feel anything" he looks around "Could you walk or I carry you?"

"I don't feel them too"

"Wait there is blood smell"

My scrubs getting red from the stain of blood.

But when things fall apart ... even just a little ... it becomes clear- we're no better than animals.

I scream "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

we have opposable thumbs ...

"Lydia, Lydia, Don't panic, please, deep breath, bleeding sometimes normal, look deep breath"

I cry taking deep breath "I just haven't been sleeping. The shift, I couldn't i was operating You know, it's a-the ... just been five weeks, and I can't sleep."

Elijah calms me "okay, okay, keep breathing"

"Does something will happen to them"

He shakes his head "No, no you will be fine, three of you"

We think ...

"I think something bad, I can't feel them"

He puts his hand on my cheek "Look into my eyes nothing will happen" he looks at his pager "I sent them to bring us one of OP calm down okay"

We walk erect...

I sob as we walk to the exam room and he holding me tight between his arms "I'm scared"

We speak... we dream...

"You know, they will have our hair but I hope my nobility and your beauty, we will teach them everything but first family above all" he wipes my tears "No one will dagger each other, they won't be witches or vampires just ordinary kids"

We walk at the larger hallway, walking fast down it, I lean on his shoulder trying to think of his words avoide anything else, they will be fine, I hope so "I can't be through this again"

but deep down, we're all still rooting around in the primordial ooze, biting, clawing, scratching out an existence in the cold, dark world like the rest of the tree toads and sloths.

Narrator POV

Elijah sits angrily, feeling helpless, while Lydia sleeps after taking painkillers and a sedative to stops crying and rests until Addison arrives from Los Angeles. Mark and Alex sit with him.

Sitting on the chair next to her bed, the Intravenous solutions pumps fluids, all he thinks about is that she is working too much to avoid thinking about anything.

The room door open as Christina and Meredith run in, Meredith wipes Lydia's hair worries "Lydia"

Cristina asks "What happened?"

Alex stands "we still don't know"

Elijah sits again "She is still asleep and sometimes babbles incomprehensible words" he sighs "She's been observing since yesterday that she should have woken up two hours ago"

Derek nods "She'll be fine, it's Lydia who miraculously escapes death every day"

Meredith asks "What about the babies?"

Elijah holds Lydia's hand "I trust Lydia but not our children. Oh my God, the word is strange on my tongue. She doesn’t even tell herself that she is pregnant and about to give birth soon. I am afraid that we will lose them. This time Lydia will not survive."

Mark gives him a look "Nothing bad will happen, do not worry, Addison will be with us at any moment and you will be reassured"

Addison gets in "Guys"

Mark looks at her "when you talk about the devil"

Addison is eager "What happened? What's the emergency?"

♡ Epic Love ♡

After the examination, Addison takes off her gloves while MacKenzie arrive holds Lydia's chart. She takes the charts reading her and sighs "I need from Blossom blood-type"

MacKenzie hurries to the door "Yes, ma'am"

Elijah who is standing watching from afar alone as everyone out "Addison be honset"

Addison pats his arms "Well, I can't see them by ultrasound and that stupid"

"They are always hiding from it"

"Look, all charts means one of the babies suffering, Its size is smaller than normal and it does not feed well from the umbilical cord, also Lydia exposed to pressure. This sleep means that she is suffering from a psychological problem, and the pregnant woman must live in a good environment."

Elijah closes his eyes trying to think "What do you suggest?"

"It's heartbeats lower and I hope he responds to the blood but if it didn't I suggest to abort him, her body is weak enough from accident, it cannot hold both of them"

Elijah shakes his head arguing "No, Addison"

"You're a doctor and understand that. He will not complete the pregnancy, so this is an opportunity to lighten the pregnancy and save one of them."

"We can't do this. I called you because you're not giving up easy, Addy. Her family always have twins so there's no genetic problem."

Addison thinks "It could be from your family. Do you have any hereditary diseases?"

"No, I don't think so. either choice?"

Addison looks at Lydia "We deliver them prematurely and put them in pediatric intensive care but before this step, she must take a leave until giving birth and undergo rest, because this, I repeat, is work exhaustion"

Elijah angrily hit the wall "I know but what I do stubborn Lydia, Bailey's residents-they've been living in the hospital around-the-clock for the last 14 days, engaged in a surgical contest with a point system."

Addison nods "Let me talk to Bailey and give her rest until the operation"

♡ Epic Love ♡

Elijah backs to Lydia's room and find her intern in the room watching her in silence "Guys"

They turn to him and Cassandra steps "We are sorry, we just wanted to check on here"

Elijah nods "She will be out work until give birth" they share a sad look "Oh wait you sad, she turned all of your life Hell"

Lexie talks "But she became family to us"

MacKenzie nods "we learned much"

Jevin says "We get into OR with confidence"

Cassandra says "We are considered one of the best group because she is our resident"

Michele says "Yes, and we feel guilty because last days we exhausted her because our exams are approaching, she decided to push us forward so we could excel."

Elijah smiles "I know and thank all of you for the feelings, she would be happy listening to this but its best for her to stay home"

Lexie nods sadly "We understand but worried about her"

"She will be good, Dr. Grey, the situation isn't that bad but I need all of you back to the nurse station because your rounds there, I will be in her place until the birth date"

They nod and walk outside.

Elijah sits at the chair next to her holding her hand "You heard your idiots, they worried about you and they seems love you, just please wake up"

Mark walks in "I heard what happened from Addison, what you will choose?"

Elijah turns to him "I can't tell her, she will lose one of them or to abort one, all I can do to hide it from her until the operation date"

"She's not child to hide the truth, that's her right to know"

"She is weak telling her means losing hope, Mark, and they are all her hope now"

♡ Epic Love ♡

Lydia POV

I open my eyes and feel so tired, I smile weakly when I see Elijah's smiling face with sore voice resting my hand on his cheek "you are here"

Elijah kisses my palm "I'm always here"

I put my hand on my head feeling sick "Oh, What happened?"

Elijah playing with my hair "you just overwhelmed and get more stressed"

I put my hand on my belly "The milkshakes, how are they?"

Elijah lies "They are fine, very well"

"Elijah, you aren't lying don't you?"

"They are fine, you make all of us worried, baby"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be but I have bad news for you"

I try to sit "What?"

He helps me "Well you won't work until giving birth"

I give him a death stare "That's your call"

"No, that's Addison's call, for three if you safety"

Our animal instinct is what makes us seek comfort, warmth, a pack to run with.

"But I don't feel tired while working, Elijah, this hospital became my life"

"I know but we have too"

"So I'm going to stay at home for the rest three months alone"

"No, you will stay with Hayley"

I stare at him "You will send me to New Orleans"

we may feel caged ...

"We are going together"

"No, I will not... I don't feel safe around your brother."

"Lydia, I talked with Jade she will be there twenty-four hours, no one can hurt you"

I chuckle sarcastic "Yeah, around the witches, Klaus, Marcel, werewolves, I will be safe"

We may feel trapped ... but still, as humans, we can find ways to feel free.

Elijah joins be in bed "Lydia, I know... what are you thinking, I thought about it for multiple times but in the end, family above all"

"But I'm not"

"Because Klaus stabbed you in the back you think you're not, tell the daggers I took that, you are my whole life the woman I love" he wrap his arms around me "my wife to be when she is ready..." he rest his hand on my belly "the mother of my children, I let you in because you are one of the Mikkelson's now"

I take a deep breath resting my head on his chest "I feel scared"

"Don't be ever, I'm always here"

We are each other's keepers.

"Elijah, I still not feeling okay to be there even Jade there, I pissed them off before no one loves me, they fear cause I have no weakness but now our milkshakes are my weaknesses"

"They can do nothing with us, I'm here always and forever" he kisses my head.

We are the guardians of our own humanity.

I give him a look "And I'm here too don't forget after all I'm wicked witch"

"See we're wonderful team, no one can hurt us or our children"

"But if Klaus thinks for one moment to use ke again or take you away from I swear by the name Satan, I will burn him alive with white oak stick"

And even though there's a beast inside all of us ...

Elijah nods "you have the right but all I need you to do just relax and stop thinking about all of us, I want you to think of yourself" he rubs my belly "And them"

I feel butterflies in my stomach, a small kick "Oh"

Elijah takes his hand away "What was that?"

I smile putting my hand on my belly "I guess it's a kick, small one"

Elijah's startled when he feels the baby kick "No way"

I laugh taking his hand putting it again on my belly rubs it "hello"

We both laugh in amazement as we feel another small kick...

Elijah smiles "Oh, it's miracle, I still can't believe this"

I smile "or me"

What sets us apart from the animals is that we can think, feel, dream and love. And against all odds ... against all instinct ...

My phone beeps a text by Jade...
The revolutionary Klaus decided to turn against Marcel, which meant starting a war

I stare at the message and look at Elijah showing it to him who get angry.

I give him a look "See that what I mean we aren't go yet and he going to start a war with his kind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.5K 48
#2 in mysticfalls April 19 2021 #3 in kaiparker April 10 2021 #3 in tribrid September 2 2021 #11 in vampire May 25 2021 #11 in familyproblems October...
1.4K 38 26
Reality is a concept as elusive as it is pervasive, shaping our understanding of the world around us and our place within it. But what if the boundar...
186K 4.2K 61
"Always and Forever" is a vow I want to be part of, but I can't I used to be Blair Mikaelson now, I'm Blair McHeart cursed to be an original cursed t...
20.2K 463 22
THIS STORY ISN'T MINE! THIS IS WRITTEN BY YOKAN ON 'ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN'! Summary: When Caroline wakes up shackled, powerless and very far away from M...