Jacob and bella

By natalie_prior

More

First day
Dinner
The Truth
school
School
athor note
A/N
A\N
graduation
new house
Not an update
yes jacob
home sweet home
a\n
the end
a/n
a\n

The Dream

2.7K 86 0
By natalie_prior

A/n.for the  future Charlie becomes a vampire.
Bella's pov.
I was standing in the middle of the field when all of a sudden a wolf runs through the trees I knew it was jacob by the color. I look into his eyes and saw fear but what was he scared of. Then I saw another figure run through the tree I don't see who it was because it was going at lightning speed. It runs right into jacob the impact was so hard it made Jake fly right into a tree I heard an unpleasant crack.

I woke up with tears on my cheeks I wipe the of and text jacob to make sure he was ok. He texts me back saying " yeah I'm ok what's wrong" I tell him about my dream and he said everything is alright. I fall back to sleep and have a dream where I am at school and I meet a girl named alice and her family and at the end they told me they where vampires and drank all of my blood I woke up and decided to get ready for school sense it was 5:30. I went to take a shower then put an outfit on and put makeup on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 69 19
What happens when Severus Snape, the bat of the dungeons finds his second chance soulmate. Will he accept it or will he fight it until the end. What...
273K 19.4K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
181K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad