school

Bella pov.

Today is my first day of School and I was up all night studying the school campus. Once I got to school I go to the front office and get my schedule I had Math,Language Arts,Drama,Lunch,History,PE. I start to walk to math when I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn and see a boy with black hair he says "Hi I am erik and you must be bella what class do you have first I tell him I have math. He said he would walk with me his first class I near the math class. By lunch I know 5 people Erik, Jessica, Mike, Tylor, and Angie. I sit with Jessica and Angie then I met Lorene and some of Jessica's other friends. After lunch I walk to history with Mike the teacher had me sit in the back at a single table sense the rest where full.

After school was over I asked Charlie if I could go and see jacob he said it's fine. I text jacob to tell him I am heading over to la push. Once I got there jacob runs through the door and bear hugs me then takes me to Emily's house. Once we get there I was welcomed by a bunch of teen boys without shirts. I said hi to all of them quil got up and to hug me but ember bet him. After that me and jacob went into the forest to talk and walk but then jacob stops and grabs my wrist to turn me around and plants a kiss on my lips. After a few minutes we pull apart to catch a breath. Then we walk back to his house so I can drive home and do some homework. Once I am done with homework I fall to sleep.