home sweet home

Bella pov.

It's been 3 days sense we got back from our honeymoon and I was having weird cravings like eggs and chocolate with strawberries. I went to go get a pregnancy test and went back home. I went to the bathroom and waited for 3 minutes and checked and it came back positive I was so happy I called Sam and told him to tell jacob je needs to come home. Once jacob got home I told him and he picked me up and spins me around in his arms. He said it will only take 4 months until I get to see my baby because wolf baby's grow faster then humans. I called the doctor and set up an appointment he said to come in an week to find out the gender of the baby. "We should think of baby names" jacob said I told him I already have some "erin joy black if the baby is a girl and Tobias james black if the baby is a boy.

1 week later
We were at the doctors office for my checkup the nurse puts the hell on my belly and looks at the screen she says "congrats you are having twins one girl and one boy", after she said that I was do happy I was crying I looked at jacob and he looked like he was holding back tears. We went shopping after for the baby room we got blue and pink cribs we got a changing set and baby toys. We went home and set up the rooms.

2 months later
Jacob prov
I was so happy I got everything I wished for and things I wouldn't even think of wishing for I get two kids and a beautiful wife my life couldn't get better. Bella was 2 months along and she looked 7 months I can't wait to hold my children in my arms and to love and protect them. Bella is still eating weird food yesterday she at a tub of garlic ice cream it smelled awful but if it helps the baby's grow then who am I to complain. Sam backed down so now I am alpha and he is beta. He is helping the pack while I'm helping bella but I have to go to a meeting with the near by pack to make a truce and become friends.