yes jacob

Bella pov.

He got down on one knee and said "Isabella I have loved you scene the day i looked into your gorgeous brown eyes and I knew you where the one for me will you make me the happiest man on the face of the earth and marry me." I stare at him for a long time then jumped into his arms and whisper "yes". He pickes me up and spins me around and kisses me a million times I was so happy nothing can ruin this moment. And then Sam and the rest of the pack come running out to congratulate me and jacob all of my girlfriends come and hug me tight and congratulate me. The boys run over to me and give me a bone crushing hug. This day is the best day of my life I hope it never ends.

*two days later*
Today I'd the wedding Leah and Emily set up my wedding the dress is beautiful it has silver sparkles on the see through cover there is a flowing under sheet that flows 4 feet behind me when I walk. I love my dress Leah convinced me to wear silver high heels o feel like I am going to fall over when I walk but how care if I don't have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss jacob. The music starts and I walk with my dad to meet jacob when I see him I feel all the worries vanish and my dad is the only thing keeping me from running to jacob. What feels like forever we finally get to jacob and my dad hands me over to jacob and everyone sits. After we say our I does we kiss and the whole world disappears and we kiss for what feels like forever when we break apart everyone claps and the after party begins and everyone starts dancing. Me and jacob slow dance to the first 2 songs and then I dance with my dad and my father-in-law. After I dance with everyone I take off my high heels because my feet are killing me I then dance with jacob for the rest of the night.
Once everyone left we went to go on a honeymoon.