Secrets

By N_art_studio

Welcome to the world of Mafias and Doctors... More

Hiii
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 55

154 11 1
By N_art_studio

Next morning Namjoon woke up feeling a wave of nausea...he immediately ran to his bathroom and started throwing his lungs out...after finishing his business he weakly returned back to his bed feeling more tired than ever....

But then he looked at his stomach and sighed "you love troubling your appa don't you?but you know what...i am willing to vomit my entire life like this if it's for you..but please don't make me do that actually...it hurts my throat...but even if it hurts it's worth it... after all i got you in return...ahhh i don't want to wait 8more months i already want to hold your tiny little hands on mine...i wonder if you will look more like appa or dadda but it doesn't matter..appa will love you unconditionally no matter what…"He was talking to his baby when he heard a knock on his door...

He mumbled a small come in revealing the same old lady with a bowl of soup... "Good morning Sir"

Namjoon smiled "good morning to you too" he looked at her confusingly "i didn't ordered any soup?"The old lady smiled "Mr. Jung did before leaving for work...

He ordered me to make the healthy soup for you and also make sure that you have taken the medicines..." She placed the bowl on the bed where Namjoon indicated to her... That's when the younger male's phone dinged with the notification...

Lifeline❤️: do what is instructed or no chocolates for you

And a smile appeared on his face...he mumbled a small thank you to the lady before taking his phone out

Home🤍: i i captain 👀

He then again looked at the lady and said "you may leave now...i will take my medicines on my own"

The lady shook his head "I can't... He said 'I will put the bullet in your head if Namjoon failed to put the medicine in his mouth'..." She mimicked angry Hoseok…Namjoon started giggling at her acting "alright then atleast have a seat…"

She sat on the edge of Namjoon's bed... Hesitation was clearly visible on her features... She seems to be in a debate with her own self and finally decided to ask... "So... You are pregnant" more than a question it was a statement... Obviously she was the first one to see this coming... The moment Namjoon started enjoying weird food combinations to all the throw ups... It was easy for her to guess..

Namjoon looked at her with his eyes widen...he doesn't know how to response...but again even if he is surprise he isn't too surprised as even being a male he can figure it out she is literally on her 60s with children and grandchildren....he took a deep breath before responding "yes"

The lady smiled and pulled something out of her dress pocket…

"I was saving this for the day you will tell him... But it seems like you aren't planning to... When Hana... Hoseok's mother was pregnant with him... She used to stare at her husband's baby pictures all the time... So... If you want to have Hoseok's pictures" she forwarded some childhood photographs of Hoseok in Namjoon's direction…

A wide smile appeared on his face he looked at the woman with glittery eyes...he didn't wanted to cry but those pictures are making him....just looking at those pictures are giving him immense pleasure more than words can describe....and tears started to escape from the corner of his eyes without him knowing he started to imagine his child looking like cute baby hoseok....he was totally lost in his world until he felt someone caressing his hair…

"why are you crying sir?" The old lady asked in a soft tone…Namjoon leaned on to that soft touch... somehow this touch felt familiar... that's how his mother use to caress his hairs whenever he use to feel down....it's weird how this lady's one touch is making him miss his mother more than he missed her when he find out about her death...he shook his head and softly replied "nothing...it's really nothing...and please don't call me sir....you can call me Namjoon or joon"The lady smiled... "Okay si- Namjoon... Please don't cry... Finish this soup and take your medicine... You want me to make something special for you? Anything you are craving for?"

Namjoon give her a small nod and hesitantly said "i am really craving to have rice cake with chocolate dip" The lady giggled softly... "I will start making it for you then"

_________

Right now Taehyung is angrily waiting for his date aka hoseok who is late again....even though Taehyung is not mad but he is mad...and knowing he can't do anything about it...he just reduce his score from the top 2ranking to top 7ranking...he then looked at the clock and sigh again before mumbling "he need to work a lot harder to be in my boyfriend material list" He was complaining to himself when Hoseok appeared in front of his sight...

Taehyung gulped when Hoseok ran a Han through his hair making him look more sexier than usual

The older male walked closer the Taehyung and peaked his cheek "My apologies for making you wait... I was stuck between a very urgent" A meeting where he was mercilessly killing an entire gang but Taehyung doesn't need to know that…

Taehyung looked at him...and gave him a few credit points for this sweet gesture turning his ranking from top 7 to top 5....he smiled at Hoseok before motioning him to take a seat "it's okay i wasn't waiting for too long"..

Hoseok smiled "Still... every second you wait because of me is my fault and I genuinely apologize for that..." He took Taehyung's hand and kissed his knuckles... "You must be hungry... Let's order something first"

Taehyung smiled and soon they ordered their food and again Taehyung started his babbling about a murder mystery he watched last night....."and at least it was his own father....like seriously how can a father be this cruel to their own child...like i get it was just a short film and this kind of thing doesn't happen in real life but still....how. can. a. father be this cruel"...

Hoseok was cutting the piece of steak when he said "who said cruel fathers don't exist in real life?"

Taehyung looked at him with a confuse eyes "Common your child is someone who came out of you...it's your own blood no way you can hate the little being who you saw growing in front of your eyes...for example Jungkook that toddler is not my son but for me he is more than my son...i can give up on my life for his bunny smile...not even that you know Yoongi hyung...my brother's husband...they got married when i was 12 and from that time he is been treating me like his own son...he never leaves for work without kissing my forehead....and wait...why was i saying all this again"

Hoseok stopped eating and looked dead in Taehyung's eyes... "Just because you have been the blessed on to have a father figure who loves you like his own child and the same thing you have for your nephew... does not mean everyone is lucky... Not every man cares about the child who is his own blood and flesh... Some literally turn their kids into monster by taking away every single piece of happiness from their children's lives... You told me that there always a reason behind the way everyone is... But not with all people... Some are born monsters and all they want in return from their children to be even more monstrous than them…"

Taehyung sadly looked him into his eyes and stood up from his seat and took a seat next to him "but if that monster is happy being in that monstrous world then maybe he is a monster but if he have a slightest regret deep inside his heart then he can be anything but not a monster....sometimes we think we are the villain for doing something our heart never wanted us to do..but the situation make us do it....and how far i know you...yes you were a asshole at first but i know one thing for sure that you are not a bad person and definitely not a monster…"

Hoseok looked at Taehyung with unreadable expression... He took a piece of Stake and put it in Taehyung's mouth... "You talk too much..." Then he kissed Taehyung's cheek "but it's cute"

Taehyung made a sulky face and put his head on Hoseok's shoulder "don't call me cute...i am handsome" saying that he pulled his plate towards him then put the Hamburger in front of Hoseok's mouth…The older's mind immediately went to his best friend who is at home... did Namjoon eat? Did he took his medicines? He swear to go he will dump all the chocolates if he didn't follow the orders... however, he was brought back to reality when Taehyung nudged him...

With that, both the men finished their date and now was at the Han river enjoying the peaceful silence between them... But Hoseok decided to break it with a question that shocked Taehyung to the core "If I ask you to marry me, will you?"

"ofcourse not... for that you have to be the top and the only one in my husband material list" he said looking weirdly at hoseok...like yeah he is his crush and all and he wants to live his fairytale life with him but marrage is too fast and he needs to be in his best boyfriend list first then he can ever think of consider about marriage "husband material list?" Hoseok asked in a confusion.."Yes...we barely know each other....and i won't marry someone who doesn't have the quality i need him to be my husband....so it's way too soon to even think of you as my husband " he responded while looking straight at the river...

Hoseok didn't said anything... He doesn't even want to marry to kid... He is too pure for his own good... But that does not mean he cannot play along... And doesn't really need to get married to taint Taehyung's innocence... All he needs to do is to get the guy on his bed... "Oh... I see... Then I will work harder to get on your husband's material list" he said while looking at the teenage boys chasing each other…"Glad to hear that...ummm can i ask you something?" He asked showing his adorable doe eyes…Hoseok nodded in response

"Do you have your gun with you can i see it please " he gave out his best pleading eyes…Hoseok raised his eyebrow... But then pulled out his gun and gave it to Taehyung... not before removing the magazine... It's not like he cares if Taehyung shoots somebody as long as the person is not him but still he doesn't want to pick unnecessary fights today... He already have long list of enemies

Taehyung looked at it in amusement....he then pointed it to  Hoseok's head "mafia boss Jung Hoseok....you are helpless now i have your weapon.....now common hands up"Hoseok's eyes grew wide... Does Taehyung know about him? Does SeokJin tell him about the past they both had together? Does he know why Hoseok is behind him?

*No Proofread*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.6K 58
"Doctors Aren't Saving Lives,They are too busy making money" - Jeon Jungkook Accidents Happen[Taekook]
66.9K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
20.7K 675 28
A story where an unsuccessful mafia fell for the boy who taught him what love is. What if that boy is already taken? "This is not love Jungkook." T...