HIRAETH

By jqvsx_

โ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„? ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž She woke up and sudd... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
1- "Where the fuck am I?"
2 - "I'll marry you."
3 - "If An Almond Dies, Doesn't It Just Rots?"
4 - "I ended it with Baek Yeomin!"
5 - "Apologize, Baek Yeomin."
6 - "Ji-ho, Would you like to be my-"
7 - "Awesome suit by the way! You look scrumptiously hot!"
8 - "I like you, Yoo Chunyoung!"
9 - "Haa..i hate this feeling sometimes."
10 - "It's like she never existed."
11 - "Uh.. you might not believe me and all, but I died."
12 - "HOLY SHIT?! HE'S BLONDE AND PRETTY.."
13 - "Hah? who's that bastard?"
14 - "Maybe it's because he like's her..?"
15 - "What the fuck are they mad at me for??!"
16 - "It's you! the boy who was flirting with Y/N!"
17 - "Holy shit.. not gonna lie, that was hot."
18 - "I like her? no, I dont.. I'm sure I don't.."
19 - "Yeoryeong, what's wrong babe?"
20 - "Chunyoung.. you can't just throw a chair."
22 - "I was kidnapped."
23 - "An indirect kiss.."
24 - "She's under the truck!"
25 - "Eunhyung and Ju-In are scary when they're mad.."
26 - "T-THEY'RE KISSING?! DID I CAUSE THIS?!"
27 - "This is the first time I've heard Chunyoung swear.."

21 - "Well, whatever. since your hot n' all!"

1.3K 86 2
By jqvsx_

Y/N WAS LAUGHING AS she records Ju-In and Ji-ho singing, she couldn't hold back her laughter.

They eventually finished karaoke,

"Ah, Eun Ji-ho was so hilarious, send this to me Dan-I!" Yeoryeong continued to laugh, Ju-In chuckled. "Should we just upload it onto YouTube?"

"Do you want to die?" Ji-ho irked,

"Ah!" Yeoryeong noticed a fortune telling area, she obviously wanted to go in.

"Darling's~ do you want to do Gunghab?" She cooed at Y/N and Dan-I.

"Are you drunk?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Darling!"

Ji-ho laughed, "If you want to go then go ahead." Eunhyung says.

"I approve!"

"Then, should we?~"

"Why not."

.
.
.

"You! You'll end up in a car accident soon!" Dan-I just sat there, looking at the fortune teller in mistrust.

'but I wanted to hear about my love life though—?'

Eunhyung's smile faded, he placed his hand on Dan-I's shoulder. "Let's go now, Dan-I."

"Ah, okay."

___________

The next day at school, Y/N noticed Dan-I's terrible complexion. She looked like she hadn't slept at all, she is currently standing in front of the classroom.

"the results from the mock exam have been released, take it once I call out your numbers." Y/N stated,

"What? Its out already?" Someone asked, "ah.. damn it!"

"The results released sooner because the school has a machine that grades mock exams." The blonde says as she started handing out her classmates papers.

"Looking at the mock exam results makes me more depressed, how did you do?" Dan-I asked Ruda.

Y/N looked at his paper and had a small smile plastered on her face.

"Woah?! Ru-da almost got full marks!"  Jeongin exclaimed, Ruda irked at his sudden loudness.

"Woah?! Is he really from the states?!"

"His Korean is so good!"

"Good job, Ru-da." Y/N smiled at the blonde, he stared at her as if he saw a shooting star, light red hue spreads across his face.

Someone barged into their classroom. "GUYS! GUESS WHAT!! THERES SOMEONE WHO SCORED 100% AT THE MOCK EXAM IN OUR CLASS!"

everyone was surprised. "HUH? WHAT?!"

"YEA! HER NAMES BAN YEORYEONG, THE REALLY PRETTY GIRL! APPARENTLY SHE SCORED 100% ON THE EXAM!"

"Woah.. she's really smart!"

Y/N sweatdropped at everyone's reaction. She had only scored 99 at the mock exam, she's mainly always second from Yeoryeong and always one step ahead of Ji-ho.

"It hasn't been a day and she's already the centre of the talk, it must be tiring for the two of you.." Ru-da says, sweatdropping.

"Well it's always been like that so I'm used to it." Dan-I smiled, rubbing her nape.

"Y/N?! YOU GOT 99?—" Jeongin was just about to shout but Y/N instantly slap her hand onto his mouth, shutting him up.

___________

"Dan-I, you look really tired.." Y/N says with a worried tone.

"Yeah, do you want me to give you a piggy back?" Yeoryeong added, Dan-I sweatdropped at her childhood friend.

"I'm fine.."

"Is it because of what that lady said yesterday?"

"Ah-! Don't worry, Dan-I! I'll protect you!"

"Ah.. you sound reliable.."

Y/N jolted from the sudden hand on her shoulder, without thinking, she kicked the person in the leg and Yeoryeong elbowed him.

"who the fuck—"

"Ah, if it isn't Eun Ji-ho, the one that's always third to me." Yeoryeong says, without caring about the silver-heads groans.

"Ji-ho, what the hell.. you scared us, why did you just suddenly show up like that?" Y/N deadpanned at the boy,

He rubbed his knee and placed his other hand on his stomach. "You.. guys.. follow me quietly, we have to go to the back gate.." he glared at the two.

"The back gate?" The three says, simultaneously.

___________

I

t was awkward in the car Ji-ho led them to. There was barely enough space for the four of them to fit in the back row, but they just squeezed in and made it work.

"Please go to seongsam apartment." Ji-ho says to the driver who nodded in understanding.

"Yes, Young master!"

"Uh.. Ji-ho, I have to stop by at Eunhyung's house today." Y/N looked at the boy, confused as to why she's coming along with them.

"We'll just drop you off after I drop these two."

"What's this all of a sudden?" Dan-I asked, equally confused as the two.

"The fortune teller never said anything about me getting into a car accident, so maybe nothing will happen to you if you're with me." Ji-ho says, honestly.

Y/N covered her mouth, trying to prevent herself from laughing at how honest he is.

"I-is it because of that?"

Ji-ho crossed his arms. "Well theres that and.. Yeoryeong, Y/N, you two be careful."

The two looked at him confusingly. "why?"

"That jerk from yesterday, he and his underlings are by the front gate right now. Eunhyung told me," He showed them Eunhyung's message.

"Maybe it's because of your rejection he's like that or maybe it's because you provoked him.. or he wants to chase you both down because we were rude."

Y/N had a scowl on her face. 'bitchass. couldn't finish the job so you had to get people to do it for you, huh?'

Y/N's eyes slightly widen. "How about Eunhyung and the others?—"

"Ah, don't worry about them." Ji-ho smirked.

"Anyway, Dan-I. You should also be careful, there's a possibility that they remember your face so they might do something to you too, it's best not to go to school with Yeoryeong for awhile."

"Alright—"

"Are you even listening to me seriously?" Ji-ho's expression darken, he was serious.

"Be careful. I'm sincerely asking for this, please."

"O-okay.."

'what was that about? It seemed familiar.. ugh, if only my memory from the manhwa wasn't completely fading this quick..'

"What the hell Ji-ho? Why are you saying that seriously?!"

"Shut up."

After that, the car ride was just silent. No one talked, it was kind of awkward despite knowing each other for years.

"We've arrived."

"Go home safely." Dan-I waved at the two.

Y/N waved at Yeoryeong and Dan-I. "We will."

Y/N moved a bit further from Ji-ho in case she was invading his personal space.

"Could you drop me off at Eunhyung's house." She asked the driver who nodded.

Ji-ho looked at the blonde girl who started rummaging through her bag,

'what is she—'

A small packet of chips.

She opened it and happily munched on it, she loves food.

Ji-ho had a small smile across his face, he honestly finds her a tiny hungry idiot.

"Do you want some? You've been staring at my chips for awhile. No need to get all shy n' all!" She pats his shoulder, he deadpanned at her solution.

He smirked.

"Sure, but you have to feed it to me." Ji-ho jokes, Y/N quirked up a brow. He noticed the slight change of her expression,

"Well, whatever. Since your hot and all." She held a chip in her hand, waiting for him to open his mouth.

He looked at her with widen eyes but they returned to normal.

She was always like this, she confidently says things like this, and she wasn't shy. She was honest which made her a terrible liar cause people can see through her. He sometimes couldn't understand what she was thinking because she often loses her focus and drifts off to who knows where. But over the years, he has grown fond of her, but there were a few times he hated how she says things without feeling shy and embarrassed.

He rolled his eyes and opened his mouth, letting her place the chip inside.

'dumbass.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 28
People used to say it's weird if your dream actually comes true. But for me I would really love that to happen. - what if all my dreams come true...
4.2K 162 82
ยซ Alright, guys ? What do you think about past life and reincarnations ? ยป Dean was taken aback by Win's word toward his two friends. Who would ask s...
11.5K 555 25
Isolated her entire life, Always doing her studies, not allowed to hang out with friends, Yeji finally learns the truth about the reason she's alive...
827K 32.3K 25
โ€ผ๏ธUNDER EDITINGโ€ผ๏ธ "Will I ever be enough?" Y/n L/n had always been known as the "other L/n" to everyone. She's always been blessed with her wits, tho...