Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.21

763 35 2
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "BANJARA"

Advik was sitting on sofa which is near to big window in his room. He was recalling all the moments which happened in between him and Niyati in this 2 days.

Their attraction with each other, their eyes contact, their care for each other, their closeness. Every little things are started affecting him.

How they understands each other without saying anything. How she make him understand today.

Whatever Niyati do or say he always see his Pungi in her. He don't know if that is because they are attracted towards each other or there is something else.

He always feels complete with Niyati. He hold his bracelet and said like he was talking with Pungi.

Advik:- "What is this feelings pungi? When she hold my hand today I feels like you are holding my hand. Why I always feel like you are around me whenever she is with me. Her name is Niyati but that doesn't meaning that she is you. Right na?"

His mind is in mess right now. He was not in right state that he can think what is wrong and what is right. He knows how to calm down his own self so he go and bring one old book.

He opened the book and start turning pages. In that Dairy he has all of their photos.

When she gives him Sunflower for the first time. He was happiest person on the earth.

""Let me clear here the time duration.
~They are friends in std 5th to 10th.

~They both got separated in 10th vacation.

~Now they both are away from each other from last 5 years without any contact.""

10YEARS AGO (in 5th STD.)

In Advik's one hand there is stick and in other hand there is his sunflower which he received by his angel.

Whenever he comes from garden he is always happy but today there is very big smile on his face.

Advik start walking toward his room.

Neelam:- "Golu, you come? Come here beta."

Advik go toward that direction from when his mother's voice is coming.

He sits next to his mother.

Neelam:- "Beta, in evening we have to go hospital for you regular check up."

Advik:- "In which time?"

As he asked that making all of them shocked. Because it's first time when Advik didn't make any object to not go.

His father and Varun is also there but Advik don't know that because they want that first Neelam talk to him if he didn't agree then they both also try to make him understand.

Now why Advik makes any excuse when he is more than excited to see his Pungi. He ready to do anything to see her.

In happiness Neelam hugged Advik. Then she notice one sunflower in his hand.

Neelam:- "Sunflower?"

As Advik remember about Sunflower big smile come to his face. And he asked.

Advik:- "It's beautiful right na mom?"

He asked in happy voice. It's first time Advik was talking random things before that he never talked to them on any other topic.

Suresh:- "Yes, it's very beautiful beta."

Advik flinch after hearing his father's voice. But he cool down.

Varun:- " from when you started liking sunflower chhote?"

Advik again flinch but he said.

Advik:- "FROM TODAY, BB"

As Advik called Varun BB all of them eyes widened. Because it's first time Advik called Varun BB after that accident.

Varun take a seat next to Advik and hold that sunflower. But Advik moved his hands away from his sunflower.

Advik:- "Don't touch my sunflower BB."

He Said and start caressing that sunflower very softly.

Suresh:- "who gives you this sunflower?"

Advik Said with big smile on his face.

Advik:- "MY ANGEL."

Neelam:- "hmm?"

Advik:- "I mean her name is NIYATI. She gives me this."

Neelam:- "Advik, you..."

Advik:- "She is not bad, mom. She is very good. She saved me from bad boys also. You told me right, angel will come to me to take my sadness. See now I have my Angel."

Then Advik told them everything how they meet, how they both become friends, how Niyati talk to him just like normal people without any pity.

They all are shocked to hear how little girl changed Advik's whole mood. she brings old Advik back. Who was happy, childish, moody, silly in just some days.

Suresh:- "Why she gives you this flower. You like Roses then?"

Advik:- "Yes, I LIKE ROSE, but I LOVE SUNFLOWERS."

"You know she told me that like this sunflower we also have to face some bad times but that doesn't meaning that there is no good time for us. We just need to be happy."

Neelam:- "Are you sure she is also in 5th STD just like you."

Suresh:- "Because her words are very heavy."

Advik started laughing very loudly.

Advik:- "These all are not her words. She is very silly and crazy. She daily comes with preparation how to make me feel normal. She daily asked her Dad & mom that today what she tells me."

As he said that all start laughing.

Advik:- "Mom Dad I want to see this sunflower can you please do something that I can see this flower after my operation."

Neelam:- "But beta that's not possible."

Advik:- "Ok."

Advik's mood get changed and he start walking toward his room but suddenly Varun said.

Varun:- "Wait Chhote."

Advik stopped and Varun said again.

Varun:- "We can't keep this sunflower but we can take a picture so you can see that in future."

Again a big smile comes on his face and he start jumping and said in excitement.

Advik:- "Yes, yes. Let's take a picture."

After that day His parents also bought sunflower for Advik's room.

All the family members are ready to do anything for their Younger child. They all are very happy to see Advik this much Happy.

But Suresh asked driver about that girl and driver told them that she is a nice girl. They want to make sure that no one harm their Advik so background check is required.

PRESENT TIME

Advik was looking at that sunflower pic while running his fingers on that picture.

5 YEARS AGO(IN 10TH)

Niyati was sitting with Advik. She is silent she didn't even greet Advik, no hello, no hi nothing.

It's very strange for Advik because it's first time that Niyati is silent.

Advik:- "What happened Pungi?"

As Advik asked while holding her hands. He heard her sobbing he becomes tensed.

He moved closer to her and try to wipped her tears.

Advik:- "Can you please tell me. I'm worried Niyati."

Niyati hugged him tightly and start crying harder. Advik didn't know what to do now it's first time that Niyati is crying.

Advik:- "Niya..."

Niyati:- "I'm going. Puchka."

Advik:- "Going? Oh yes it's vacation time. We will meet after vacation pagal ladki."

He said and laughed softly thinking that how she behaves just because she will go away from him for some days.

He start patted her head to make her Calm.

Niyati shook her head while her head is burning in his neck.

Niyati:- "I'm going to Delhi Puchka with my mom and dad."

As he listen her serious voice his hand Stopped on his place. But he thinks that she is just pranking him.

Advik:- "Stop your prank Niya. I know you are pranking me."

Niyati:- "I'm serious puchka. Papa got his promotion there. We are leaving tonight."

Niyati Said that and start crying more harder while hugging Advik.

Advik feels like he was in dream. This can't be true. Tears also start falling from eyes they both start crying while hugging each other.

Advik:- "Bu...but I.I ca....can't live witho....without you."

Niyati:- "M..me too."

Advik:- "I wa..want to see your fa...face first after my opera... Operation."

Niyati:- "I also want to see in yo...your eyes."

Advik:- "I want sunf....sunflower from you every month."

Niyati:- "I also want to giv...give you."

Advik:- "can you ple....please don't go."

Niyati:- "I also do...don't want to lea....leave you."

Advik:- "Can't you just sta.... stay with m..me?"

Niyati:- "It's not in m..my ha
..hands. If that was in my hands then I will ne....never lea...leaves you."

Advik start taking deep breaths. He was not able to breathe properly.

Niyati break the hug and cupped his face.

Niyati:- "Stop crying puchka"

Advik just shook his head in nagetive while breathing heavily.

Niyati:- "Tr..try to..to fo..follow m..my.. heart beats.ok?"

Advik's eye's are closed and niyati was rubbing his back try her best make Advik's breath normal.

Niyati:- "breath in.... breath out."

Like this after 10 mins Advik start taking breath normally.

Advik get silent. Just one question is running in his mind.

HOW CAN HE LIVE WITHOUT HIS ANGEL.

Niyati:- "You want to see my face first after operation right?"

Advik just nodded with out rising his head.

Niyati:- "you have our pictures right?"

Advik shook his and Said.

Advik:- "I want to see you infront of me."

Niyati:- "Just 2 years, after that you can see me infront of you."

Advik:- "2years?"

Niyati:- "Yes I will come back to you after 2 years."

Advik:- "Really?"

He asked with shocked.

Niyati:- "Yes, we will go College together then. We just have to wait for 2 years."

Advik:- "Promise?"

After that they both make pinky promise.

Niyati:- "You also have to make promises."

Advik:- "What?"

Niyati:- " No crying after I go because I want my puchka to be strong for me.ok?"

Advik just nodded.

Niyati:- "I want words."

Advik:- "Yes, I will never cry after you go."

Niyati:- "2. You will complete your operation like a Good boy. Ok? Whatever happens after operation always remember that your Pungi is always with you. Ok?"

Advik:- "Yes."

Niyati:- "3. Always take care of uncle, aunty and your elder brother. ok?"

Advik:- "ok."

Niyati:- "4. Always take care of yourself...."

Advik cut her of and said

Advik:- "I will take care of my self. I will not be cold person in future. I will study hard. Ok?"

Niyati laugh softly and said.

Niyati:- "Ok."

Advik:- "You will also take care of you self. And don't you dare to eat more ice cream ok?"

Niyati:- "YES SIR."

After that Niyati suddenly shout.

Niyati:- "AND YES, DON'T YOU DARE TO MAKE A GIRLFRIEND. WE ARE SO SMALL FOR ALL THAT OK?"

Advik:- "But what if someone....."

Niyati:- "Then reject her. And you listen to me very carefully. I WILL BE YOUR FIRST GIRL FRIEND."

Advik:- "What?"

Niyati:- "You don't want? Do you want me to be with some other boy?"

Advik:- "NO."

Niyati:- "THEN PROMISE ME. YOU WILL WAIT FOR ME AND I WILL BE YOUR FIRST GIRL FRIEND."

Advik:- "I PROMISE, PUNGI WILL BE PUCHKA'S FIRST GIRL FRIEND."

Advik:- "And last promise, you will come to me as fast you can."

Niyati:- "I will come to you very soon."

They both joint their pinky fingers and tied in their teenage promises.

Then both don't know the proper meaning of GF BF. But they both heard about gf bf from their seniors. So, they both want to be each other first.

After sometime Advik asked which was disturbing him from sometime.

Advik:- "But what if you forget me. Then?"

Advik asked with sadness. Niyati hold his face in between her hands and said.

Niyati:- "You are my special friend puchka and you will be my special in future also."

Advik:- "Still."

Niyati start thinking how she make him understand.

Niyati get close to him. Advik feel that Niyati was coming closer him. After that Niyati removed his hair which is on his forehead.

After that she put her lips on his forehead for more than 10 seconds.

Advik froze on his place. His eyes are closed, hand are tightly closed, heartbeat fast, breath stopped and ears are red.

"SO SOFT." only one word is coming in his mind after feels her lips on his forehead.

Niyati:- "In my home whenever we leave for our school, garden or anywhere we kissed on our parents forehead to make them feel special. So now you will trusted me that you are and you will be my special."

Advik:- "hmm."

He just hummed because he doesn't know what to tell her.

PRESENT TIME

Advik was lost in his thoughts after seeing her this pic....

This is the last picture which he has of her. That time Niyati set timer in camera and told Advik to hold that After that she run for gives a pose but before she take her place Advik pressed the button and this Picture captured. This is first picture which Advik took of her by mistake. But they both loved this picture.

Advik smiled a little while looking at that picture. And he mumbled.

MY ANGEL, MY NIYA.

NIYATI'S POV

Niyati was lying down on the bad. She was watching reels. Then she heard LUNGI DANCE song in one reel. She laughed while remembering the reason behind her nickname Pungi.

6 YEARS AGO(9TH STD)

Niyati:- "Puchka I'm nervous."

Advik:- "Why?"

Niyati:- "I joined in singing competition but with whom i will prectice. Everyone have there friends for their help but I don't have any friends in school. I only have you. Now?"

Advik was started thinking if he tells her that he knows how to play guitar or not.

They never talked about this topic so she don't know anything about that.

Advik:- "I can help you."

Niyati:- "How?"

Advik:- "I know how to play guitar but not perfectly."

Niyati:- "Wow. That's great from tomorrow you will play guitar for me ok? For my prectice."

Advik is still confused should he do it or not. But only one thing is roaming around him is that Niyati wants help. So he nodded.

Like this they both started practicing daily.

Niyati:- "finally today the song is completed."

Advik:- "Now?"

Niyati:- "Now I will sing this song full without any break and you play guitar ok?"

After that she started singing and Advik start playing guitar.

Niyati was singing while looking at Advik. Advik's eyes are closed like he was lost in her voice. She smiled with adorable look.

Niyati:- "Finally it's done."

Advik:- "But Pungi I didn't heard this song. From which movie is this?"

Niyati:- "I wrote this."

Advik:- "what?"

Niyati:- "Yes, for you."

Advik:- "You must be joking. Stop joking Niya."

Niyati:- "I'm serious."

As Niyati Said that in serious tone he knows that she was not joking.

Advik's eyes widened in shocked.

Advik:- "Wh...why?"

Advik asked which shuttering. Because it's so hard for him to understand that someone wrote a song for him.

Niyati:- " Remember when we are in 7th class. You cried that time for the first time infront of me."

"I remembered you told me that time that you feels like burden on your family. Everyone always says something from which you feels like unwanted and alone.

Everyone always compared you with your elder brother so you feels like you are the looser. Remember?"

Advik was just sitting on the grass without saying anything. He was lost that how can she still remember these all it's been 2 years after that.

Advik just nodded.

Niyati:- "So I want to tell you that you are not a looser you are the hero. Who is very strong to fight with his weakness.

Your family loves you so they are more careful with you it doesn't meaning that you are burden for them.

You are very special for me who teaches me that study is important even if we want to become a singer.

And about you comparison I know my puchka will be the best man. Who will be very strong, successful, kind hearted, helpful and HANDSOME ALSO."

She said and start laughing but she stopped laughing when Advik suddenly hugged her.

He was hugging her very tightly Niyati also hugged him back. Then she heard sobbing voice she becomes tensed asked asked while rubbing his back.

Niyati:- "What happened?"

Advik:- "Why are you so good. You are the best Niya."

He said while crying. Niyati laughed softly and said.

Niyati:- "And my puchka is also very good who deserved all the happiness on this whole earth. No, from whole universe."

Advik also Laugh after listening her sentance.

Niyati:- "Now stop crying I don't like tears pagal."

She said and wipped his tears.

Advik:- "I love your song."

Niyati:- "It's not my song it's our song because you are guitarist and I'm singer."

Advik laughed and said.

Advik:- "Yes, I love our song."

Niyati:- "Now let's go I want ice cream."

Advik:- "No, you will catch cold."

Niyati:- "come on puchka. I didn't eat ice-cream from 3 days."

Advik:- "No Niyat..."

Niyati:- "Come on. Finally our song is completed so PARTY TO BANTI HAI."

After that they both go and eat their chocolate and butterscotch ice cream.

5 YEARS AGO (10TH STD)

Niyati makes him understood but what about her. Is she ready to go? The friendship which have between them is not just a simple friendship.

They both are like soulmates. Which connection has between them is more than friendship.

After make him understood they start walking toward exit because it's time to say bye to each other.

They both are walking while holding their hands. But Niyati suddenly stopped and hold Advik's one finger with her fist.

Advik turned back and try to hold her face. After holding her face he asked.

Advik:- "What happened?"

Niyati:- "I don't want to go. I can't leave without you Puchka."

She said and start crying resting her head on his shoulder.

Advik hugged her and said.

Advik:-"We will meet soon."

Niyati:- "but I want to meet you daily. Who will scold me, who will sing for me after I go away from you.

I will tell papa that I will stay with Di I don't want to go with them."

Advik stop crying nd hold her face in between his hands. And said while shuttering because he also don't want to let her go.

Advik:- "Do you remembered you told me one time that if we have bad times then that doesn't meaning that in future there is no good times.

Your Puchka is always there for you in future also just like now.

In future your Puchka will become stronger, kind and handsome just like how my pungi wants.

It's just bad time this time will also go and we will be together after 2 years. So just go fast and come fast to your Puchka ok?"

He said while shaking her head left and right.

Niyati:- "hmm.."

Advik:- "And I have to make you wear that ring in your finger. So we have to meet in future."

Niyati:- "hm.."

Advik knows Niyati is still not convinced so he hold her left hand and bring that near his lips and kissed on her hand.

He kissed her hand while his one tear also land on her hand.

Niyati:- "I will come fast to you. Take care of yourself ok?"

Advik nodded his head. While his head is down.

Niyati take a deep breath and hold his face then wipped his tears and said

Niyati:- "I am not going forever so stop crying now it's just bye not a good bye puchka. "

Then she last time gives a sunflower to him and he last time feels her around him.

Like this they both got separated but with a promise that they will meet again in future with their better version.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) It's just imagination so ISME SAB KUCH CHALTA HE JESE KI NIYATI KA SONG LIKHNA IN 9TH STD. So, I hope you also take that as a imagination.

:) So, this is the last chapter of their teenage memories. After that we will see their present only.

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THAN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
788K 46K 56
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
29.4K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
74.9K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...