𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

Από bhrismaurice

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ." Περισσότερα

𝟎𝟎| 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝟎𝟏| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟎𝟐| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟑| 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞
𝟎𝟒| 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟎𝟓| 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚
𝟎𝟔| 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟎𝟕| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟗| 𝐀 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟎| 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏| 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡
𝟏𝟐| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐬 & 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟏𝟑| 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝟏𝟒| 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟓| 𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱
𝟏𝟔| 𝐀𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟏𝟕| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝟎𝟖| 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲

1.4K 99 143
Από bhrismaurice

Iʋσɾ
10ƚԋ
ɳԋαƚƚαɳ, NY

Side 🥷🏽: ride with me today baby

I glanced down as the text message on my phone popped up with a ding, and quickly picked it up before my mom could possibly see the message. Right now, me and her were seated at a restaurant, awaiting my sister's arrival so that we could discuss my sudden move. I still haven't told her, no matter how many times I tried, I always backed out from fear of her being angry with me.

I had already told Nayeli days ago and saw how angry she was, I didn't want to deal with that again. But now, my mom was forcing me to say something, telling me that me prolonging it was only going to make things worse, and she was right.

So, we invited Ivanna out to a lunch to discuss it, but she was running a little late, so her and I were currently just sitting together. I tilted my phone to the side a little, out of her eyesight and texted Xaier back.

: i'm not your baby.

: and not if we're doing ghetto stuff

Side 🥷🏽: we doing drive bys

: have you lost your mind????

Side 🥷🏽: finna go shoot up yo husband

My eyes widened at that message and my heart started to race, because I knew he would do it. But I also knew he was just joking and being sarcastic, but still, that joke wasn't funny.

: don't even joke with me like that.

Side 🥷🏽: just come with me

I bit my lip, looking up to see my mom occupied in her own phone and sighed, thinking about what he said. I was trying to avoid him, but it always seemed like he found a new way to push himself back into my life, no matter how hard I tried. I hadn't seen him since his birthday, and yet here he was. And here I was willing to go out with him and not say no.

But... it was just a little ride, that couldn't hurt.

: pick me up in about an hour, i'm out right now but i'll send you the address.

Side 🥷🏽: i don't need it

Side 🥷🏽: you look good as fuck by the way. i fuck with the straight hair and the pink dress

I put my phone down and looked around strangely, how on Earth did he know what I looked like right now? I eyed everyone coming in and out of the restaurant as well as the people already there, and didn't see him at all. Did the man have secret cameras installed on my phone or something?

Picking up my phone, I inspected it, confused. "Ivy fix your posture, sit up straight." I heard my mom say, and I jumped a little before obeying, forgetting about X's stalkerish ways, I fixed my posture and cleared my throat, making sure my back was straight and my chest was pointed upwards while my head was forward.

"Sorry." I quickly apologized and she nodded.

A few minutes later, we finally saw Ivanna rushing towards us, I could see my mom roll her eyes, but I offered Ivanna a smile instead.
"Hey, sorry I'm late." she apologized, hugging me quickly and giving me a kiss on the cheek before sitting at the seat across from me and next to my mom so that she was now in the middle of us.

"It's fi-"

Our mother cut me off before I could even try to reassure her that her tardiness was fine. "The one time all three of us can sit together as a family and you choose to be late? For goodness sake's Ivanna." she complained, rolling her eyes once again and letting out an ashamed sigh, one that made me feel bad for my sister. Those were the first words she had spoken to her, no hi, or hello, and they hadn't seen one another in a while.

"I had to find someone to watch your grandson, since his father is too busy with his new girlfriend to help me out. And it's 'not his turn' yet even though that shouldn't matter because it's his fucking son." Ivanna complained, removing her jacket and placing it on the back of her seat, I gave her a solemn look, not knowing why Julez's father was being so difficult about taking care of his own son for just a few hours.

"Language please." mom said, holding up a hand. "Quite frankly I think you only have yourself to blame for that Ivanna, I mean come on, what did you expect having a baby so young and by a man you're not even married to? Should've listened and got that abortion when I said." she muttered the last part but the both of us still heard her.

I looked at her in shock, while Ivanna was slowly becoming furious. I could see her fist clench and her leg slowly began bouncing up and down, I could tell she was trying to calm her nerves now. Their conflict stirred mostly from that, Ivanna was 15 when first she got pregnant, it was of course consensual, but the pregnancy was ultimately a mistake. And as you can imagine my mom freaked out about it.

She tried many times to have Ivanna get an abortion, but Ivanna never wanted to. Even as a teenager, she felt like her baby didn't deserve to die and stood on that. But in turn, it caused tension, and so much stress from their many fights to the point where Ivanna had to leave, and if it wasn't for my dad, she probably would have never made it.

After all of that, their communication was shortened. Hardly any calls to each other, hardly any visits, and our mom never introduced herself to Julez. All she did was refer to him as a bastard and resent him. I hated that. He was just a kid.

"I was definitely young and dumb for my decisions but I was not going to kill my baby over that. I chose to step up and take responsibility for my own actions because I knew I could make a way. With or without you." she asserted, her tone low, but I knew she wanted to yell.

"Hmph. Doesn't seem like it." my mom muttered back.

I held my hands up before they could start, "Guys please stop. We're in public, this is embarrassing." I pleaded.

Ivanna scoffed and folded her arms, "So why are we even having this lunch in the first place mom? You never want to speak to me any other time." she asked.

"Actually, it was Ivory who inspired this lunch date, I just decided to call and show up to be with both my daughters again and see how you were doing." my mom said with a clearly fake smile on her face, but I'll take it. It was better than them arguing.

"Yeah right." she muttered and then turned to me. "What's the matter Ivy?" she asked.

I took a deep breath, fiddling with my sweaty to prepare for what I was going to say. I didn't want to rip the bandaid off so fast, so I started slow.
"I just- first of all I want to say that I love you and Julez. And that I'm really sorry that I have to make this decision, but it's what I feel is for the best for me and Jayce at the moment." I assured her, making sure she understood that.

Ivanna pushed her eyebrows together in confusion and slowly nodded, "Okay... what is it?" she asked.

"I'm moving." I answered quickly.

Ivanna's eyes widened, "What?!" she exclaimed loudly, and I quickly indicated for her to lower her voice.

"I'm moving to Southern California in about two weeks. He has a new job opportunity and we already have a new house down there, I just need to get all my ducks in a row here and soon I'll be gone." I explained in full, I'm not gonna lie, getting that off my chest, I felt a great relief. There was no turning back now, no matter the reaction.

"You're kidding... what about- what about Julez? He's gonna be so heartbroken." Ivanna whispered sadly, and I could see her eyes become glossy with tears. I swallowed hardly, and bit my lip, trying to stop my own self from crying at the fact that she was about to.

"I can always come visit, and I will, this is just something that I feel I really have to do." I said lowly.

"It's gonna be so weird now." Ivanna said quietly, shaking her head, she ran a hand over her hair. "What about your job?" she then asked.

I nervously looked at her, knowing she was going to chew me out when I said what I had to say, but luckily for me, my mom spoke up instead. "Jayce has made it clear where her job is and it's where any wife belongs of course, which is at home. Making sure the nest is fine for when her husband decides to come back after a long day of work. Right Ivy?" my mom said, looking over at me for confirmation.

"Right." I agreed and as soon as I said that, I could practically see the steam coming from my sister's ears.

"You're actually agreeing to this?" Ivanna asked incredulously.

"I don't have a choi-"

"Yes you do, you always do! You let her and him manipulate you into doing stuff that doesn't benefit you in the slightest Ivy." Ivanna interrupted angrily, gripping the table hard. "You're intelligent and successful with an amazing career and enough talent to do whatever the fuck you want not sit around and be a housewife. Are you crazy?!" she scolded, and I shrank down in my seat.

But instead of me saying something back, my mom did. "Your sister is doing the right thing, and you could learn something from her! She's being a good woman to her husband in order to keep him and not end up with a bastard child and a 'baby daddy'."

"Guys please! Please!" I whisper yelled, tears brimming my eyes at the overwhelming feeling I was getting with this arguing around me. My skin was becoming hot, I hated this tension, it made my anxiety rise to unbelievable heights. "It's hard enough having to say this to you, and all this arguing isn't helping. I'm going through with it regardless, I've heard this lecture plenty of times and I- I made my choice. Everyone always says I'm a grown woman and I don't have to be controlled, well I'm not. I'm making these decisions on my own." I asserted to Ivanna.

She shook her head at me with a deep frown, but kept her voice leveled so I wouldn't freak out. "But you're brainwashed Ivy and you have been for a long time." she said.

I sighed deeply, wiping my lids free of tears so that they wouldn't fall. I was so sick of hearing that. Hearing that I was being brainwashed and controlled and that I didn't know what I was doing like I was some immature child when I was a grown ass woman.

"Just me make this choice on my own please. If it's the wrong one, I'll learn from it, but there's nothing you can say that's going to stop me so-"

"What about Julez? What do you think he's going to think about you leaving?" Ivanna interrupted me and asked, and I stopped for a moment.

"I know he won't be happy, but I'll still be here regardless of where I am I can still call, I can still travel back and forth, I just won't live here. I'll always try my best to make it the same, I would never completely abandon him but I want to do this for me and for Jayce. We need this change. Marriage is about compromise. And whether you like it or not, it's happening. I'm sorry." I apologized, saying all of this with my voice steady to let her know that I was serious.

Her eyes softened up, I could tell as my sister she just wanted what was best for me and I got that, but at the end of the day I was still capable of doing my own thing and making my own decisions, right or wrong.

It was silent for a few seconds, her just staring at me, and me staring back before she sighed.
"I'm sorry too." she spoke and stood up from her seat, coming around the table to embrace me. "I'll miss you." she leaned down and pulled me into a tight hug that I returned.

"I won't be gone forever." I laughed, even though I'd miss being able to see her in just a few minutes, I could still see her whenever I decided to hop on our private jet.

"I understand why you're doing this, and I hope that one day you come to realize what I'm saying, but your mind can't be changed based off words. Just know, I'm always a phone call away, whenever you need anything and whenever you finally realize what everyone's telling you. I love you so much Ivory." she said lowly in my ear, probably so that our mom couldn't hear.

"Thank you.. I love you too." I muttered back, rubbing her spine.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"I know damn well I'm not being kidnapped..." I mumbled as we pulled up to what looked like a private property, covered in expansive trails and terrain designed for off-road adventures.

As we got closer I could see people stood at the sides of the terrain, not a lot, it just looked like Xaier's friends and their respective partners were there. I could even see Nayeli from where she was standing, hugged up with Isaiah while they swayed to the Jazz music I could hear playing from someone's loud car speakers.

"Nah, not yet." he winked as I rolled my eyes. "It's just an area we use to ride bikes and ATVs, whenever we need to chill out right quick." he explained, and finally I understood exactly what I was seeing. I could see multiple dirt bikes as well as ATVs lined up on the sides, and a couple of UTVs, which I guess was for the girls since they were all pink.

I studied the area, there were well-maintained trails that cut through open fields, and some rugged terrain but it didn't look like anything too hard or serious. I could see what I assumed to be a few mud pits, rocky paths, and some jumps. There was also helmets and protective gear next to all the vehicles, enough for everyone, but I had a feeling that none of the guys would use it. Even though they probably should.

"Look, there go yo bald headed friend." Xaier pointed out Nayeli who was looking over at us along with everyone else, since I assume we were the last ones to show up there.

He stopped his Jeep and I cut my eyes at him for insulting my friend like that. "I'm telling her you said that." I immediately said, opening the door to my side so I could get out.

"Snitching still? I thought you was better than that Ivy." he shook his head.

It was then that I began to panic on the inside, I knew what type of man he was, and even though I was joking he may not have taken it lightly. "Wait I- I'm not a snitch I was just-"

I was interrupted by him laughing loudly, removing his seatbelt and opening his door, "Damn Ivy calm down, I was just playing, come on." he chuckled, exiting the truck. Even though I was embarrassed and couldn't cool my face down for shit, I obeyed, opening up the door and following him out to approach everyone else.

He was a little ahead of me already, so I jogged lightly to catch up to him and grasped his arm with both my hands. He glanced down at me briefly, while I shrugged with a sheepish smile. I didn't know why I held onto him as if I wasn't perfectly capable of walking on my own right beside him, but right now I wasn't. Besides, I was nervous, being around people who, the last time I saw, I was shouting at them in the middle of a basketball court. Embarrassing.

Yet, they startled me when they all smiled widely and greeted me in the exact same tone, "Heyyyy auntie!" they dragged out in a flirty manner.

My smile became a little wider while Xaier laughed at them and we stopped in front of everyone. "Um, hi." I said shyly, hiding a little behind X's arm while raising my hand to wave at everyone.

"Y'all niggas stupid man." he laughed, dapping them up with his one free arm as they began a side conversation, out of the corner of my eye I could see Nayeli looking over at me with a sly smile, wiggling her eyebrows once I caught her stare. I shook my head lightly, trying to tell her that it was nothing, but I knew she didn't believe me by the way she giggled but continued to hold on to Isaiah.

"Auntie-" Xaier started and I pinched him lightly for still referring to me as that. He jumped and immediately corrected himself, "I mean Ivy, these my friends, Dré, Khalil and Steven. You already know Isaiah and Nayeli crazy asses." he pointed each and every one of them out as he said their names and I nodded towards them.

He stopped once noticing the extra girls that were also there, and scratched his head a little. "Uh... I ain't gone lie, I don't know who none of these bitches is-"

"Xaier!" I scolded, pulling away from him, I hit his stomach lightly and frowned at how rude he was being. Even if he didn't know them he didn't have to say it like that. "Nice to meet you guys." I said politely, making eye contact with everyone who nodded or said a few greetings back.

I noticed the women though, didn't seem as friendly as the men were. Half of them looked at me like I was strange, and the other half just gave fake smiles, there was a specific one who didn't even try altogether, she simply glared at me and X like we did something to her. And low and behold, she was the first girl to speak up.

"So this what you doing now X? Fuckin' on young bitches and bringing them around?" she stepped up in front of everybody with her arms folded. She was gorgeous, and she had an amazing body, but her attitude didn't sit well with me, what was with these women thinking I was fucking this man? I didn't take to well with being called out of my name either, but I stood there silently, not wanting to get into another fight over simple words.

"Shorty... who the hell even are you?" he asked in confusion, and we all watched as her face slightly fell before she picked it back up and glared at him angrily.

"It's me... Destiny..." she said through gritted teeth.

Crickets.

Everyone just stared silently at her for about a minute. I almost laughed out loud at how embarrassing that was, even though I kind of felt bad, the situation itself was funny. And I wasn't the only one who thought so, after the long moment of silence, the boys all let out quiet snickers before bursting out into a fit of laughter. Xaier included. They were holding on to one another's shoulders and pushing and shoving each other out of the way as they cracked up at the scene in front of them.

Me, Nayeli and the rest of the ladies just stood there, yet Nayeli and I were giggling silently to ourselves while Ms. Destiny was fuming with anger.

She balled her fists up and stomped her foot. Way too old to be doing that might I add. "Niggas really ain't fucking shit!" she screeched, pushing them all out of the way, she walked off into the terrain. I had no clue where she was going but I hoped she drove herself here.

The guys continued laughing for a few minutes longer, tears coming to their eyes at this point and I just shook my head at them. It was giving me extreme déjà vu right about now.

As they all finally began to calm down, I watched Xaier with judging eyes as he reached out in order to wrap his arm around my shoulders. "Hoes crazy man." he sighed, and the rest of them agreed.

"Another one of your girlfriends I see." I judged, giving him a look, but he only grinned.

"Don't worry, you my main one for right now." he said, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

I roughly shrugged his arm off and pushed him before those lips could even touch me again, "Fuck off of me." I muttered, now going to stand next to Isaiah and Nayeli while he laughed at his own stupid joke.

"What's up auntie?" Isaiah held his hand out for me to dap which I did.

"Hey." I smiled and opened my arms for Nayeli, making her pull away from him while she embraced me. "Hi baby." I giggled as her tiny frame squeezed me around my waist.

"Isaiah! Stop cupcaking and come on nigga we racing!" the man whom I recognized as Khalil called out, it was then that I realized all the boys were running to the four wheelers including Xaier. I didn't even realize he had ran off.

Isaiah sucked his teeth and looked down at us, "Y'all gone be ight right? Don't be being gay." he frowned while looking between the two of us as we stayed hugged up.

"I'll try." Nayeli giggled, pulling away from me to give him a quick kiss on the cheek before he went with the rest of the boys.

Nayeli then grabbed my arm and pulled us away from the girls who were giving us sneaky looks. They talked amongst each other, but it was like they were still trying to see what we were doing. It was kind of weird. And I could only assume Nayeli didn't like any of them since she didn't acknowledge not one girl standing there, only pulling us further away to a secluded spot under the shade.

"You know those girls?" I asked, titling my head in their direction, and Nayeli shook hers in return.

"They're just hoes that the single men invited, nothing special. A few of them keep looking at us like that because they're also interested in Isaiah and Xaier, but they not going nowhere near my man nor your..." she stopped and squinted her eyes at me, probably realizing what she was about to say because X was not my man. They could have him for all I cared. "Nevermind that last part." she dismissed.

"Did you follow my advice yet?" she then asked with a sly smile, folding her arms over her chest.

I looked at her weirdly, trying not to blush because I knew exactly what 'advice' she meant. "What?" I asked quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

"You and X seem real cozy, he bringing you around introducing you to his friends now? What's really going on? And don't even lie." she said pointing a finger at me, and I groaned a little. I don't know why it was so hard to believe that me and X had nothing going on, we really didn't. Weren't even close to it in my opinion.

"Nothing, we're just hanging out as friends, like how me and you hang out." I said, my eyes wandering to the boys since they were being so loud, naturally they trained on Xaier who was in the process of removing his shirt. My mouth salivated a little watching his body in the sunlight now, I got a view of his back tattoos and bit down on my lip a little. Everything about him was just so... attractive. I couldn't control my eyes from looking, its like he had me in a trance.

I could barely hear Nayeli scoff at my response. "Please, when we first met I could never get your attention the way he has yours, I mean look at you. Practically drooling over the nigga in my face too..." she said, snapping her fingers in front of my face, making me jump a little and avert my eyes from the sight.

I cleared my throat, looking down, "I- I don't say anything when you're all over Isaiah half the time."

"Touché." she giggled and shrugged, "I'm just saying though, whatever y'all got going on, or will have going on in the future, I'm here for it. Just remember that not everything has to be something, I know how you get when you're attracted to a guy Ivory and I just wanna pre warn you that somebody like X, mostly is driven to you because of lust and not love." she said.

She was right, I wasn't the type of woman who could do something as simple as 'casual sex' or 'friends with benefits'. I was a lover who could care less about sex, and when I liked a guy, I really liked him. It was more than just physical attraction. Nayeli knew this from the many guys I felt strongly for in high school who never felt the same way back. Also the fact that I fell in love with my husband only about less than a month of us dating. I was the first to say "I love you" and luckily for me, he reciprocated that back almost immediately.

With X though, I wasn't sure. He already told me he wasn't the commitment kind of guy, so even if I wasn't married I don't think I could actually make a move to date him. He'd just want me for sex the whole time.

"It's fine... we're not going past being anything but friends and I mean that. I- I do feel a small attraction to him or at least what I think is attraction, I'm not sure." I said the last part quietly, discreetly watching as the boys pulled off in their four wheelers and rode down the trail at the speed of light, all collectively shouting at each other.

"Well what do you feel?" Nayeli asked, eyeing me.

"I think he's really attractive for one, I like looking at his face, and his smile it's so cute and then there's his... build." I cleared my throat, "When I see him like that, shirtless, the tattoos and his biceps I don't know, I just feel tingly inside. And its like my girl area starts feeling like it has a pulse." I said quietly, my face heating up in a blush as I admitted this. I never wanted to reveal that to anyone, but Nayeli was the closest to a comfortable person I'd get.

Nayeli smiled and placed her hand over her mouth letting out a quiet snicker first, before leaning over and letting out an even louder laugh. No, more like a cackle and she rolled her tongue through her laughs, but I was confused as to what the hell was so funny.

"What?" I frowned.

"Bitch you're horny!" she exclaimed loudly to the point where I'm sure all the other girls could hear. My blush got even deeper, now I was just embarrassed.

"I am not." I denied.

She cackled a little more before finally standing up straight again, "Yes you are! That's what happens when you feel really aroused by something or someone, you get a heartbeat in your pussy." she smiled.

"Stop saying that word." I cringed, "That- that can't be, I never ever felt that with Jayce. Not even the first time we had sex." I said, confused.

"What did you feel?" she questioned.

I bit my lip thinking about our first time, I couldn't remember really what I felt, the main thing I remembered was the pain. Being that I was a virgin, it felt like pins and needles sticking me in there. Don't even get me started on how much it burned. It was the worst, but I loved Jayce, and I was appreciative that he was willing to wait for me before having sex. So I stuck it out,

"It hurt." I said simply, and she nodded in understanding.

"And after that?"

I opened my mouth and then closed it, thinking back to the most recent moment we had sex, I genuinely didn't know. It was almost like there was no specific feeling, I laid there, I let him do what he had to in order to finish, and that was it. "I got used to it I guess? I don't know. There's nothing that I really feel when we do it." I admitted, and this took Nayeli by surprise.

Her eyes went wide and she studied me for a second, I knew she wasready to ask another question. "Ivy this may come off as an extremely personal question and you really don't have to answer it if you don't want to, but has he ever given you an orgasm?"

"..." I said nothing. She would know the answer based on my silence, it's never happened throughout all the years we've been married.

"Oh my God!" she screamed dramatically, catching the attention of those ladies once again, and I hurriedly shushed her, so she could calm down. "Ivy please tell me you're joking right now! He's never made you cum?! Ever?!" she exclaimed, and I shook my head shamefully.

"No.. at first I just thought that just happened with the man, but when I learned more I realized that somehow I needed to achieve one too. I asked him about it, and tried to give him things he could do in order to help me achieve one, but he just kind of brushed me off." I admitted.

Him brushing me off only being a half truth. He actually got pissed at me the day I asked. I remember doing research on a woman's pleasure points, and what exactly we both, but mainly he, needed to do in order for the sex to feel good to for both of us. And he got extremely offended by my sentiment, accusing me of sleeping with other men and saying that I was insulting him and practically telling him that his sex was bad. But that wasn't it, I just wanted to feel pleasure too.

Yet after that, I never brought it up again, I didn't even want to touch on the subject, too afraid that he would misunderstand me again. m

"How on Earth are you still married to this man? Better yet, how have you not cheated on him yet?" Nayeli asked in genuine confusion, in all honesty I didn't see why it was such a big deal. Yes it got frustrating sometimes, but sex wasn't that important for me to go and betray or leave him.

"I love him Nayeli." I said.

She frowned deeply, "And that's okay but you deserve to be treated better than this, the man does so much to you, the least he could do is give you an orgasm. The fuck? Ugh!" she fumed, throwing her hands in the air in frustration, I didn't know why but I felt bad. She was right. He has put me through so much, and although he has his days where he treats me to many luxuries... helping me sexually could be all the gift that I need.

"Maybe I'll talk to him again-"

"Who am I kidding? You're never gonna betray that man." she interrupted with a small sigh.

Almost as soon as she said that, I felt myself being lifted off my feet and thrown over a shoulder. I couldn't tell who it was at first, but when I saw the tattoos, I immediately knew. "Well maybe I shouldn't speak too soon." I could hear Nayeli say while I kicked my feet at X and used one hand to cover up where my dress was rising up my backside. Just when I thought this man couldn't get any more insane.

"Xaier what the fuck?!" I shrilled, trying desperately to cover my butt, and my underwear that I'm sure probably everyone could see by now.

"I told you to come ride with me and you said yes, so come on." he chuckled, walking us over to the four wheeler, he was breathing a little hard and sweating, yet he still smelled so good. Part of me actually liked being this close to him, but my feet not touching the ground made me feel weird, especially since he was so tall, he needed to put me down.

"I thought you meant in a regular car, not this." I frowned and he finally put me on my feet while I pulled down my dress to its appropriate length.

"Did I forget to specify? Oops." he shrugged, grabbing my waist and lifting me up so I could sit on the vehicle.

He then grabbed a helmet, placing it on top of my head and securing it. Even though I was nervous, having him take this safety precaution made me feel good. I didn't want to ride on this thing, but I also couldn't bring myself to say anything right now. Not while he was so close to my face where I could practically count every one of his freckles by hand. He was so handsome it blew my mind, it's like he was the perfect man. A dream man really.

After securing my helmet on, he smirked at me first before he climbed on in front of me, grabbing my hands so that my arms were wrapped around his waist. "X, I swear if I die today you will never know fucking peace." I mumbled as he revved up the ATV.

"I'll take that bet." he chuckled,

Xaier revved the ATV's engine once again, the powerful roar filling the air as he instantly accelerated across the open terrain. I clung on hard to his waist and rested my head against his back, my fingers tightly gripping his torso while my heart raced in rhythm with the engine's growl. At first, fear surged through me, every single bump and jolt making me tense and apprehensive. It was like controlling my very own rollercoaster.

As we sped along the rugged path, Xaier's daring maneuvers caused the ATV to pop wheelies, the front tires lifting off the ground for exhilarating moments that sent my heart into my throat. I let out a shrill scream every single time the wheels went up and our bodies tilted back until my back almost hit the road, my dress rising up again to the point where I know it was showing my whole ass, yet I couldn't bring myself to care much right now.

As the vehicle rested back on its four wheels, I let out a sigh of relief as wind whipped through my hair, and the landscape blurred into a thrilling whirlwind of colors and shapes. A rush of adrenaline started coursing through my veins, my nervousness giving way to a sense of liberation. My grip on Xaier loosened, and I let out a breathless laugh after my heart rate cooled down, my fear now replaced by an intoxicating sense of freedom. I leaned into the exhilarating ride, trusting Xaier's skill and relishing the sensation of speed and adventure.

With every twist and turn, every wheelie that sent us momentarily airborne, I felt a newfound sense of vitality and excitement. The ride had evolved from a source of fear into a thrilling journey that mirrored the sense of liberation I always seemed to find in Xaier's presence. It was the best.

After a few minutes of thrilling speed and daring maneuvers, Xaier skillfully brought the ATV to a gradual stop. The abrupt silence was almost jarring after the extreme rush of the ride. My heart still raced at an extreme pace, and I'm sure my cheeks were now red and flushed from the excitement.

Xaier finally cut the engine a second later and turned to look at me, a crooked grin on his face. "Fine it was fun... leave me alone." I said meekly, and he laughed lightly before getting off the vehicle and helping me off with it.

"Ass fat as fuck." he said, I could feel his hand give my butt a light slap before he quickly grabbed my dress and pulled it down over it.

"Stop!" I whined, but couldn't keep the stupid smile I had off of my face. I was supposed to be mad, feel violated that he even touched me like that while I was married, but I genuinely couldn't bring myself to care. I felt like a little schoolgirl, I wanted to twirl my hair and jump up and down at his flirty nature. The hell was wrong with me?

"See, you aight, I wasn't gone hurt you. I'd never do that." he said while carefully removing the helmet I had on. "You gotta admit it was fun."

I sighed and nodded my head, "Yeah... it was." I admitted. It was the most fun I had in awhile to be honest.

"Come on let's wait for the rest of them." Xaier held a hand out as he sat down on a nearby rock. I rose my eyebrow and he waved me over but I wasn't moving.

"Um, I'm not sitting on your lap with a dress on." I said, folding my arms.

X looked at me strange and sucked his teeth, reaching out, he grabbed my arm and pulled me forward to him before grabbing me around my waist and turning me around forcing me to sit on his lap without saying a damn thing. A deep frown came across my face, but I didn't make a move to stand, I just scoot myself up a bit so that I was at least near his knee rather than his... yeah.

We sat there for a moment, the ATV parked in the midst of nature's serenity, the wilderness surrounding us in all its untouched beauty. I felt like the ride had been a metaphorical journey for me, a moment of liberation that mirrored the emotional transformation I was undergoing in my relationship with Xaier. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I knew I felt, happy in this moment. Just as happy as I felt the day he took me out to the club.

Its like he was introducing me into a whole new life, one that I wasn't familiar with in the slightest but that I loved the more I learned, and the more I experienced. I felt so free, I wasn't being sheltered by my husband, and being told what to do as a wife, what my responsibilities were and how I had to act, I could do literally anything. And it felt so good.

As we caught our breath and took in the tranquil scenery, it was clear that my connection with him had deepened through this shared adventure. Which funnily enough was something that I wanted to avoid at all cost. Yet here I was.

"X?" I said softly.

"What's up pretty?" he asked in a low voice, his fingers running through my straightened, now messy, hair.

"I'm really gonna miss you." I admitted, the more I thought about moving, the more I realized we could never have moments like this again.

And maybe that was for the best considering I was married, but still, I liked this, it was things that I dreamed of doing with my husband. We never did much together unless it was dinner and even so, there wasn't many public outings with the fear of me ruining his image somehow. Especially after the gala.

"I don't know why you still think you moving." he chuckled while twirling a strand of my hair around his finger mindlessly.

I sighed at how convinced he was that I wasn't leaving when I was, even if our bet didn't work out, I wasn't staying. "Either way I'm not staying here. I have to be with him." I explained, but I'm sure he didn't want to hear my whole explanation on why I had to, yet again.

"Aight bruh." he scoffed, his hand moving from my hair to rest at his side now, and I frowned, my heart slightly dropping to my stomach at his tone. I didn't want him to be mad.

"Don't be mad... or annoyed." I pleaded, turning my body around, I reached out and grabbed his hand in mine, squeezing it slightly while pressing our intertwined hands up against my chest.

"I'm not. Don't worry about that," he reassured, and I sighed in relief, wrapping my opposite arm around his neck and now sitting sideways on his lap while laying my head on his shoulder. "You seem real comfortable." he then added, looking down on me, his grills shining in the nearing sunset as he gave me a smile. It was contagious and ultimately caused me to grin back at him.

"I am comfortable... with you." I whispered back.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

548K 17.3K 80
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 '𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠�...
45.4K 967 23
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
689K 25.5K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯