Mr. Chaotic Omega (bl harem)

Από DarlYngCrafts

Rune xx who is currently Rune Clover has reincarnated into a bl omegaverse novel. But before that, he had hea... Περισσότερα

Character Profile
Beginning: Whut The Hel-
Chapter 1: 'Inside Flower Scent'
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Change of Plan
Chapter 5: Aldric!
Chapter 6: ☕-🍫-🍿-🍊
Chapter 7: His Laugh
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: You Can Cry
Chapter 10: Trembling
Chapter 11: Who U
Chapter 12: Dont go
Chapter 13: Dumpling
Chapter 14: Curiosity

Chapter 4: Wet rug

2.1K 95 13
Από DarlYngCrafts

"What took you so long? Ohh, you found him." When they notice the man that disappeared, has finally come back. Hade walked in with heavy steps. Clouds cover the sky, a boiling pot waiting to burst, as he sits down ignoring the eyes that observe him.
"What's wrong with him?" fixing his glasses, as he put down his medical books. A soft lavender past the hip-length that sways as he elegantly walks, with a radiant complexion that is pleasing to the eyes. His whole existence screams intelligence.

Sepehr exchanges expression, but he doesn't seem to know why Hade is acting like a spoiled kid who doesn't get what he wants. He put his hand on his shoulders, "I knew it, you miss us didn't you Casper?" Sepehr said as we both sat in front of Hade. He immediately takes his hand off Casper, as he feels pain in the right side of his stomach. "Do you need to punch me like that!" with a fierce glare at Casper, acting like he was a victim.

" Ilian, help me I think I'm gonna die." Sepehr exaggerated plead. Instead of help, he receives a blow right at the back of his head.

"Cut it out, and answer where did you find him. Why do you have to act like this every time?" with a sigh' he sat next to Hade. Holding his guitar with care, as he put both of his feet on the coffee table. His dazzling wild pink cotton candy hair, his long delicate hands that grip the strings, and his charming smile make everyone's heart burst.
"Spill it out, Hade." Ilian boldly asked Hade, "Because that blond prick came at the wrong time."

"What! Who are you calling blond prick? Do you wanna take this outside?" Sepehr punched the air and made an annoying face while he look at Hade, He was about to stand up to beat the sh*t out of him when Ilian stop him. "Man it's not worth it, you'll just get his filthy blood on you." with the speed of light his guitar was snatched. It was Sepehr, "For your information, my blood is worth more than this old guitar of yours." the two started to chase each other, Hade was too tired to deal with them. How did I end up having friends like them?

"Can't all of you stop being so childish!" Casper shouted as he held one of his hands on his head.

"I wonder if I could find him tomorrow." Hade unconsciously said. "Find who? Ellie?" Even the two kids quit what they were doing when they heard Casper say, Ellie. "His looks leave an impression, his voice is music to my ear. I could listen to it every day." Ilian said, hugging his guitar preventing any funny action from Sepehr. "He smells sweet and alluring, also he's kind like a saint. It makes me wanna protect him." Sepehr said, with two twinkling eyes and a dog-wide smile as he melted into the couch. "You should have seen him if you haven't drifted away from u-" Casper was cut off by Hade.

"I already saw him. He is pretty and above any omega I have met, But it's not about him." Three alphas look at each other, who is he about?

"Is it the guy you were with earlier?" Sepehr said curious eyes looking at him. "You guys don't have to pay attention to him that much, let's just talk about how the meeting with Ellie went?" Hade changing the conversation, they don't need to know about him. After that, they kept on blabbering non-stop about Elli, it almost made my ear bleed.

////

The sun starts to set. He was tired, and without taking his shoes off, he lay flat on the bed. A knock came on the door, it was his mother and little brother. "How's your first day my darling?" Still maintaining his head buried onto the soft mattress. "Fine, I guess" He replied, I'm worried about tomorrow. "Brother, you should change your clothes, and eat dinner first before you sleep." a soft pillow constantly hitting my back. He slowly twists his head, and there he finds them sitting on the edge of the bed. The pillow didn't bother me, rather he only felt comfort. He ends up being knocked out with a smile on his face.

Again, early in the morning. Aldric is already here. "Are you going to do this every day?" I started while I dug my food. "Are you asking me that? You already know my answer. You will need me, I won't let yesterday's event happen again. Also, you are not telling me what happened between you and Hade. Do you know each other?" pure determination can only be seen through his eyes. Since I woke up he has been bothering me about what happened yesterday. I'm starting to get annoyed "I told you for the tenth time nothing happened. You should only focus on Ellie. That's what's important." I said that without looking at him.

"Why does Ellie have to be involved in this conversation? I'm a concerned friend and I wanna know if Hade did something to you!" I look at him, "What's wrong with you? Do you have to shout? Like I said nothing happened I'm not a kid, I can handle myself just fine!" It appears that he didn't notice he was almost shouting when he said, "I'm not shouting, you don't know what kind of guy he is, Hade is a Dominant Alpha and he might take advantage of you. You're an Omeg-" with a small voice he said, "I'm finished, I'll go first." Right, being an omega in this world sucks but isn't he overreacting. Without a glimpse, I go on my path to the bus stop. I can hear steps from behind, am I too harsh? I can't blame him the Rune he knows, is nowhere to be found. A cold atmosphere wrapped around us, and it felt suffocating.
I know he just cares for me, but I'm still not used to that kind of sh*t. Why can't he just understand that nothing happened? But it bothers me, guilt starts to rise. so I turn around catching him off guard.

"I'm sorry," we said at the same time. I knew what I did was also immature, "Rune, I'm sorry. I was wrong, you'll forgive me because I'm your best friend, right?" I flinch when he comes at me, with open arms. He held me, tears running down his cheeks and snot peeking through his nose. "Don't you dare put your ugly face at my shirt." trying to get him off me. "Okay, stop it already we are going to be late. I'll forgive you, but you don't have to worry about Hade. Respect my words if you still want to be my friend." I'm out of breath, "you, Snotty brat! let go." I ended up telling every single thing that happened on that day, "That's it? No monkey business?" I nodded to assure him.
we were able to get to the university in good condition.

"Hi, what happened to your shirt?" it was all wrinkled up, this is all Aldric fault. "Don't mind it, I still look good in it, anyway." posing like I'm in a photo studio. Ellie let out a soft giggle. "By the way, about yesterday I'm sorry, I left you. Aldric didn't do any things that made you uncomfortable, right? Because if he does I'll beat him for you."Rune said, even though I know Aldric is probably too shy to do sh*t in front of Ellie. "It's fine, you don't have to beat him, he was nice to me. But we did encounter a bunch of dominant alpha on our way out of the cafeteria. I'm thankful to Aldric for being there for me, if he wasn't there, they would probably bother me non-stop." Ellie said, as his cheeks started to blush. Leading to letting out a sweet flower pheromone, that could capture any alpha.

"You like Aldric, right?" I hit the nail,

"I think so-" he realized what he just said, Ellie covered his mouth with one hand. He looks cute, "Don't worry I won't tell him, my mouth is sealed." as I gesture to zip my mouth close. He looked relieved and at ease when he heard what I said. Then the discussion starts, Ellie hands a paper, and there is a written word. 'Thank you, Rune.' A smile formed while I read it.

I've been hiding from Hade for 3 days now, so trying to be careful not to bump into that rose hair. While I walk the hallway trying to find where is my next class, I only end up in this room. Nostalgia, University lab room. I put on a white coat hanging on the table, I was amazed at how luxurious this lab was. The floor could be a mirror because of how shiny it is, my med tech heart is beating so fast. I also put on a mask and gloves, while I look over the microscope.

"I haven't seen you before, who are you?" I turn my head to see who said it. to his surprise, it was one of the dominant alpha. He has a long eggplant hair and a b*tch face. how could I not remember he was a medicine student? What are the chances of meeting him, right?

"Wait, isn't that my coat?" I look down at the name on it, Casper Price. Yup, he is not a nobody. Without a second to waste, I throw the coat at his graceful face. I got my way out but the guy was still behind me, Here we go again, running for my life. throwing the gloves and mask at him hoping he slow down. I ended up being caught, because of the poor stamina of my body. He unexpectedly stopped, "I can't run anymore," Casper crashed behind Rune. Both of them roll over the hallway until Rune ends up on top of Casper. His back felt hurt, as he opened his eyes. It was a nightmare, our face was inch apart, my hair was wet from the sweat and I was gasping for my dear life, "Get off m-" Casper stared at the person above him, he never knew a resplended person was behind that mask. That blue wet hair that covered his face, the minty cold breath he exhaled. Rune looks feminine, but he is also the cool fierce feminine type. I was a mouse, captured in a mouse trap.

Rune quickly raised himself off Casper, did I just feel a hardened d*ck? As I stand beside the wall, I feel sick. I need a bucket, "Are you okay?" Casper looked all concerned, what happened to the person chasing me and looked like he'd burn me alive. "You pervert! Can't you let me go? I mean, I already gave you your coat and-"

"Rune! I've been looking for you." A knight in shining armor, I ran at him "Deal that guy for me, I'll treat you later." I whisper, Aldric looks confused, this is a small sacrifice for your friend. With a push' he jolts to Casper as I take off and am finally free. Well, that's what I thought, a few turns.

Someone grabbed me from behind. "The f*ck?" Rune said, "That's a unique way to greet." with a smile that could reach his ear, "Tell me are you avoiding me? And why do you look like a wet rug?" He was about to touch my hair when I pushed him.
"What do you want? I have no time for short talks. Also If I'm a wet rug I must be the most stunning wet rug you have seen. Go see a doctor for your eye-" I flinch because of the cold thing that presses my face. "Take it." Hade said, holding a cold fresh water, gulp' I looked at him intently "Don't look at me like that, this is regular water." Just this once, I will accept your kindness. "You're not a terrible guy, after all, Thanks for this. We're now even, I'll take this for the money I gave you." Should I befriend him and be on his good side? It's not a bad idea, I think I can pull it off. I'm an expert when it comes to making friends in my life.

"What are you thinking so deep?" as he slowly dabs the towel at my face. Where the f*ck get that towel? Friends don't do this shit. I grab the towel from his hand, "ill can do that, by myself." Standing in the hallway, no one was around, it was only the two of us. I could only feel the breeze from the window. "Give me your number," Hade said. "Why should I give it to you? Here catch." I throw the towel at him, He might use it to blackmail me if I keep it. I took his phone and typed my number. I don't want to deal with him much longer. My time is running out, my last class is near, and I need to go.

He smiles like a fool, "What an ugly face you have, are you that happy?" Rune said, Hade, looking at his phone like he won the lottery. It was no big deal, everyone could misunderstand. But rather than being annoyed by what I said, he just let out a majestic laugh. Is he okay?

////

"Aldric get out of my way!" Casper said straight at his ear, "I think the professor needs yo-" What did Rune do to Casper? He always gets involved with Alpha these days. I have to keep an eye on him.

"You know him! I heard you said his name. Tell me!" like a mad dog, Casper is curious about who that person is. He found him familiar like he had seen him somewhere. "I remember, He is the guy that bumps into us." I will find you blue-haired beauty.

"Casper, why yelling at the hallway? by the way, you are doing a good job with your research. I was stunned to read it at the laboratory, did you do it right after I gave it yesterday? You never disappoint me."As Professor Atom passes by, Casper stands there confused.

"But I haven't started my research. What is he talking about?" leaving Aldric behind, He sprints back to the lab to check his open laptop. As he read it, like the first drop of snow he was mesmerized by the writing. If there is one thing Casper loves the most, it is intelligence. He could only think of the person he chased earlier, "What a sexy brain he had"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

312K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
149K 7.5K 26
{REWRITTEN} Jimin is an omega living in a school of too many alphas. He sucks at reading and can't comprehend it properly. When he gets a "sadist alp...
10.8K 657 12
𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔, 𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆. 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 �...
11.2K 620 10
Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, who was feared by people bec...