That's My Mate? ||Taekook ||...

By Cyb3rjpark

_That's My Mate?_ Where Jeon Jungkook is a male Omega who Is not so Omega. Taehyung Is a true blood Alpha wh... More

▪️That's My Mate?▫️
1
𐀔
2
3
𐀔
4
5
6
7
8
𐀔
(;Question for my readers;)
9
10
11
𐀔
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24

18

894 36 10
By Cyb3rjpark

Author's POV

The University was awfully excited, more than Jimin would ever like it to be. His day was already ruined when he wore his favourite outfit but his date got cancelled. Sighing he started looking for Jungkook.
Let me ask him what even happened to that Yoongi guy. Not like he cares or anything ...(yeah sure)
Jimin was strolling through the corridors when he heard the announcement. The Uni speakers blasted with a message from the management.

Attention please! All the students are hereby requested to form separate queues in the main hall according to their secondary characteristics. One for all the Alphas, one for Omegas and so on for Betas and Vampires. This is being done to ensure that all of you are in good health. It's a normal health checkup. Separate booths are already set up for the same. Thank you for your cooperation.

"Ugh this same thing they do every year. But at least it will waste a lecture or two", Jimin said. According to him it was such a waste of time. He suddenly saw the one he was looking for and ran towards him. But what he didn't notice was someone observing him from afar.

_______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

"Hmm so I have my first lecture in room 3D ... well Moon Goddess pls save my legs", I mumbled as I saw my schedule for today on my phone. I wonder why they didn't get a damn elevator for this huge University? I sighed as I walked towards the staircase. Then I heard the announcement regarding the health checkup. I stood on the same place as I let the words sink deeper into me.

This can't be happening!
Why ?

Everything was going well. A health checkup ? What Uni even does that?

Shivers ran through my body as I thought of all the possibilities.

Yoongi hyung is also not there today. What if they start ridiculing me?

>Let them do something funny ... I will take care of them<

Cooky? No no please don't do anything. I beg you please.

Silence is what I got in return..... I should go home right now... yeah that would work!

"Jungkooooooooooook", I heard someone shout and instantly a human was hanging on my back. I was so lost in thought and scared that I didn't bother to look who the person was and my body kind of moved on its own. I instinctively pushed the person off my back. But then.........

"Why would you push him like that???????"

A guy asked me as he harshly grabbed my wrists. I couldn't look at his face properly cause of his long curly hair which was scattered on his forehead. His hair totally covered his eyes and part of his nose. I doubt he could see at this point.
I was in a trance while he shouted at me more. The medical checkup blocking my regular way of thinking.

"Taehyung STOP IT! You are probably hurting him!".
"I am hurting him? He pushed you so hard Jimin!"

Jimin? Jimin!!!!
I looked at the floor and saw Jimin sprawled there looking hurt. Oh no I pushed Jimin? I yanked my hands from the grip of the supposed Taehyung guy and crouched near Jimin wanting to help him up. I guess I pushed him so bad ... damn it.

"I am sorry Jimin .. I - I didn't knew it was you .... I just acted out of habit and ... I am sorry", I rambled. Jimin looked at me while a sprouted some gibberish along with real sentences.

"Chill I know you didn't do it on purpose. And if we think about my injured butt; it's nothing a free meal won't fix." Jimin assured me while giving a smirk.

I wanted to laugh but my mind was stuck.

"What are you doing here though? And how many times should I tell you to stop attacking random people in order to 'defend' me."

"Uh... sorry. I thought he was ... nevermind. I got admission here."

"WHAT?"

The Taehyung guy just nodded. I think he doesn't likes to speak much. But his scent.......
Jimin looked a little bit disturbed by the information. But he should be happy right? He seems to know him.

Hurry up and reach the venue for checkup.

That annoying announcement again. SHIT.
I suddenly shook hands with Taehyung and said a quick - nice to meet you. I am in a hurry. Will meet you two later. Bye.
I ran as fast as I could cause nobody can make me stay here for one more second.
I was about to leave the building when one of the professors stopped me.
"Nobody will leave till the medical examination is done."

Oh shit I am fucked.
________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I stood shocked as the guy who shoved Jimin went running like his pants were on fire. I am actually more shocked about the fact that he yanked my hands away like nothing. I mean... as a true blood I take pride in my strength but that guy just flipped me like a fly. Not to mention he was somewhat cute... I mean if you can call someone made up of 75% ripped muscles cute. Well I guess I do. I normally don't compliment people but I don't know I felt something as he touched me-

"Why are you here". I was brought back to reality by none other than Jimin.
"I told you I transferred here".

"W-Why?"He stuttered. I love seeing the expressions of someone who is hiding something. I hate people who hide something.

"Why not?"

"Seriously I am in no mood for a joke, just tell me the reason!"

"To protect you."

"I am doing fine." Yeah doing fine with bruises on cheek.

"And I'll make sure you do fine everyday. Now let's go these people want us to make some queue or something if I heard correctly."
I swayed past him. Muscle boy was a friend huh, let's see how much of that is true Jimin.
__________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Yoongi reached his father company in not more than 25 minutes. The company building was huge. Maybe because the Seoul branch was turned into company's headquarter not so long ago. He easily got access into the company as he had his father's spare pass. He quickly sneaked in and started doing what he was told, e.i. spying for him mother. He scurried his way towards his father's cabin according to the location map provided to him. As he reached there he could faintly hear the voices of three people. Yoongi recognised one of them as owner of the company, the other was his dad and the third person was definitely someone that Yoongi recognised but couldn't recall.

"Dad. Please tell Uncle to resign himself as I don't want to humiliate him in front of others after years of service in our company."
Yoongi was shocked after listening to the reason behind his father's misery.

"I can't do that. Don't you understand. Kang- you and me, we built this company on our own. How can you just...."

You don't need to beg or something you old man. You have an empire in your family's name. Ugh.

"But uncle- you just helped my father. The resources were his and the company is in his name. The only thing you have is 12% shares of our company. Look I admire your work a lot but I need young blood like me to work beside me. You can still join the board meetings, just resign from the post of CFO okay? "

I swear I'll kill this guy.

"But son ... How can I ? I have given everything to this company." Yoongi's dad pleaded as he didn't want to leave his company.

"Aish..... I am not your son or anything. Please talk some sense into him Dad or I'll have to fire him in front of people."

"I know what you have done for the company Daehyun. You are the best CFO ever but you agree that you aren't getting the best CFO prize since 3 years right? I can't disagree on that point with my son so please resign okay?"

Enough is enough. Yoongi thought as he started walking towards his Dad as the Kand father- son duo left the place. He will make sure his Dad will work in his company only from now on.

Suddenly-
"Mr. Choi Daehyun right? I am Kim Chanyeol, the Chairman and acting CEO of Kim Corporations. We have a post vacant for the best CFO in Korea and I think my visit to Kang Interprises wasn't a total waste."

Yoongi - Oh hell no. Here we go again.

__________________________________________________________________

So hello lovelies ~
Yeah I updated a new chapter, this fast .....
I know "MIRACLE".
So Taekook MET!?
What are your thoughts 🤔
Love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.6K 21
Where Taehyung has no idea who BTS is (among other things) and meets Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the group. "Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook is an id...
229K 8.7K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
168K 5.2K 19
There isn't going to be much of a description here, so I apologize now. As the title implies, this is a Josh x OC story. ♡♡♡ I understand, Josh is a...
8.7K 153 11
idk man I'm just going with the flo