The New Maid (Camren)

By live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... More

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 5)

733 5 1
By live-laugh-and-5h

(Hope you enjoy this chapter, I really enjoyed writing it.. It was inspired by the song Satellite by Guster. Enjoy!)

Camila very much enjoyed dinner with Lauren. They talked a lot more, mostly random stuff really. Camila told Lauren a little more about her life back home, and Lauren could see how her eyes sparkled every time she mentioned her parents. She could have sworn she was the most beautiful girl on the entire planet, but she kept it to herself, she didn't want to risk anything with Camila, now that she had somehow gained her trust.

The two girls had finally finished dinner, and went back home. On the ride back, Camila laughed a lot more. Lauren was more fascinated with the way her giggle made every beat in her heart, beat ten times faster. She figured she could stare at Camila for an entire lifetime, even if a "lifetime" only meant a week.

They were finally home, and Lauren parked her new car in the garage. Camila was just about to open her own door, until Lauren stopped her, " No, hold on, let me get that for you, please?"

Camila didn't say a word, she just sat back on her seat as Lauren walked over to her side, and opened the door for her.
Camila stepped out of the car wish blushed cheeks, and Lauren only stood a few inches away from her. Lauren could kiss her right there, and then, if she would just allow it, but Lauren would never pressure her into doing anything she didn't want. And really, that scared Lauren the most, the fact that she actually cared about Camila's emotions.

They finally stepped into the lonely cold house, which didn't seem so lonely after all.

" So Cam.. what movie do you want to watch first, and what kind of ice cream would you like? It's your choice!"

"I'm sure you have every movie known to man, as well as ice cream, but honestly, right now, I can only think about what you told me back at the restaurant", Camila stepped really close to Lauren she could almost feel her heartbeat.

" Oh, that's right about that.."

" So what were you gonna show me?", Camila raised an eyebrow, as she began to take her coat off. It was pretty chilly outside, but once inside, she could feel the heat.

" My.... Well, it's in my room.. do you want to come with me?"

" Yeah, why not?"

Camila followed Lauren upstairs, and into her room.

Lauren closed the door to her room, but she had forgotten one thing, to turn on the light. They stood in pitch darkness for a few seconds; they stood only a few inches away from each other, and they could literally hear each other breathing.

" So... are you gonna turn the light on, or are we gonna stay in the dark forever?", Camila giggled to herself.

" Oh.. yeah, that's right, sorry...", Lauren turned the switch on, and walked over to the closet, to take something out.

" Here it is...it's a new painting that I did today. This is what I wanted to show you."

Camila's brown eyes became big and bold, as she looked at the portrait of a beautiful young woman with light skin, and dark long hair in a wedding dress.

" Wow, she's beautiful.. is that Ana? I can't help to think that she looks so familiar..."

" Yeah, she does look familiar doesn't she? Those eyes; and that skin. She's beautiful, isn't she?"
Camila stepped closer to the drawing to get a better view of it, " Yeah, wow... she's even more gorgeous that the last painting I saw of her.. her eyes look brighter, and she actually has a smile on her face."

They both stood in denial, and Camila had no idea why "Ana" reminded her of herself.

" She looks happier in this painting because she is. You see, in this painting, Ana has finally found true love, and well, she's about to get married."

" Who is she marrying?"

Lauren raised an eyebrow, " Hmm, I don't know that yet. All I know is that she is very much in love, and nothing, and no one can come in between her happiness... at least this time."

" This is so beautiful, Lauren.. really, you have a gift to tell stories through your paintings. You're so talented. To be honest, I can already see your art all around the world. I can see you in so many art exhibits. I feel like you can touch so many lives with your art, if you just believe in yourself enough.."

Lauren looked back into Camilas big brown eyes," Sometimes all it takes is someone really special to believe in me. That's all I could ever ask for."

Camila reached out to hold Lauren's hand, and she kissed her on the cheek. She had no idea what would cause her to do that, but she was just going along with her heart.

" Wow, I'm sorry for doing that.. but well, I just want you to know that I believe in you. I believe that you have it in you to be one the biggest artists that ever lived.."

Lauren held her cheek, the same one Camila had just kissed, " No, don't worry.. I like kisses, especially from such a sweet girl, that just so happens to believe in me.. No one had ever said that to me, you don't know how happy you've just made me. I can honestly say, that I'm staring to believe in myself. And I owe it all to you, Camila."

"Well, isn't that what friends are for? To encourage each other, and just be there for one another?"

" Yeah, that's exactly what friends are for.. I just wouldn't know. My friends only care about money..."

" Well you don't need them.. besides you have me now." Camila smiled

" You're right, why bother with hundredths of friends like them, when I can have just one of you. You would never hurt me, or use me for money."

" Thank you, Lauren..for trusting me enough to show me your paintings, and just being open with me. I've never met anyone like you.."

" So does this mean you fully forgive me for hitting on you the first time we met?"

"hmmm, of course! Don't friends forgive each other no matter what?"

" Yeah, well only if they're friends, and I'm glad you forgive me. so.... Are you ready for our movie marathon, and all you can eat ice cream?"

"I'm very much ready, Ms. Jauregui.."

" Are you sure? Ready for anything? Because to me that sounds like a threat, and a dare", Lauren smirked at the young maid.

" Well, it depends.. if we could possibly die, or get hurt then no, I am not ready.. but if you mean stuff our faces with ice cream until we barf, then..i am totally ready."

" Wow, for being so up tight, you're kind of a chicken, Cabello..."

" okay, first off, I am NOT a chicken.. second, if I chose to keep you company then that should definitely tell you that I am not a chicken!"

" okay, then.. prove it... prove to me that you're not a chicken."

Camila was being dared, and for once she actually liked the feeling of being controlled by the green eyed girl.

" Okay what is it that you want to me to do?"

"Hmm jump into the pool!"

" That's it? You want me to jump into your pool?", Camila sarcastically said.

" Not likely.. I want you to jump off the roof, into the pool"

" WHAT? Are you crazy? Do you want me to kill myself?", Camila raised her hands into the air.

" You won't get hurt.. I promise.. don't you trust me?"

" Yes, I trust you..but I've seen movies like these before, and they don't have a happy ending.."

"I thought you trusted me?", Lauren placed her hand under Camila's jaw, " But fine, I would never ask you to do something that you weren't sure of.."

"I'll do it.. I'll do it because I trust you, and I know you'd never do anything to hurt me.."

" Of course I wouldn't.. so are you sure.. you're gonna jump off my rooftop..?"

"Yes, I will..", Camila said as her eyes were closed

Lauren smiled as she grabbed Camila by the hand, and led her onto the roof..

" okay, but before you jump... let me blast some music first..", Lauren had speakers installed in every inch of her house, she could control the system right from her phone. And of course there were speakers all over her rooftop, since she loved painting up there, as much as she loved loud music.

Camila's eyes were still closed as "Satellite" by Guster began to blast through all the speakers.. it was so loud, but it was so upbeat, and she felt every lyric hit her like a truck...

Lauren stood behind Camila as she wrapped her arms around her waist, and placed her lips along side her ear. She began to sing along to the song. And Camila's eyes were still closed as Lauren continued to sing into her ear,

"You're my satellite
You're riding with me tonight
Passenger side, lighting the sky
Always the first star that I find
You're my satellite"

Lauren could feel Camila shiver, and she slowly turned the girl around to face her.

" Cam, are you sure about this...you don't have to do this at all.. "

Camila finally opened her eyes, and looked up at the girl, " I trust you..."

Lauren could kiss her, and she wanted to kiss her, she wanted to kiss her so bad. She wanted to love Camila like she never thought was possible.. she wanted so much.. she was amazed as to how she could feel so many emotions all at once, but once again, she had to control herself.

" You really do trust, me don't you?"

" With all my heart..", Camila shyly smiled.

" We're jumping together.. You're not going down alone. We can face anything, as long as we're together"

" Okay.."

Satellite was still blasting, but Camila, and Lauren couldn't hear a thing. All they could hear was the beating of their own hearts. It was unlikely, yet beautiful. Lauren grabbed Camila by the waist once again. And when Camila smiled back, she knew it was okay to jump..

And they did.. They both jumped into the pool while still holding on to each other. And when they were finally safe inside the water, they smiled at each other once again. Lauren got even closer to Camila and placed her forehead against hers. They both closed their eyes, and stayed inside the water until one gave up.

Camila swam up the surface of the water first, " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID JUST HAPPEN? DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT OH MY GOD!"

Lauren couldn't help but laugh because just hearing Camila curse was hilarious to her.

" Told you everything would be just fine!" Lauren yelled at Camila.

" You don't understand.. that was so intense! It was such an amazing feeling!"

" I know the feeling.. I've done this before. I can never get over the thrill honestly"

" Thanks, Lauren.. thank you for doing this with me"

" You're welcome, beautiful.. I mean Camila..."

" We're all drenched now, we should go inside, and change before one of us gets sick..."

" yeah, I'm gonna shower.. I hate the smell of chlorine on me!"

" Yeah, maybe I should too.." Camila squeezed her nose.

" You can wait inside my room while I shower.. since you don't like being alone in a huge house.."

" Yeah, maybe I can. I mean, its not a crime for you maid to wait inside your room while you shower, is it?"

" you're not my maid, you're my friend... and no its not a crime. What can possibly go wrong.."

There was an awkward long pause.

" yeah, I mean it'll just be me waiting for you to shower, right?.."

"...yeah"

Lauren grabbed Camila by the hand, and led her into her room..

———————————————————————————————

[Yeah, what  CAN possibly go wrong? I mean... ;) hope you liked the chapter! Thank you for reading. Feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.3K 86
'Looking for quiet roommate.' 'Located in quiet area.' 'Apartment has previously received noise complaints.' Virgil groaned and tossed his phone onto...
2.8M 81.2K 95
Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that her school refers to as the Brains. She's...
120K 2.1K 60
Just pictures of Naruto and Sasuke together, and other random things Dont like it dont get it - all credits go to the people who drew the pictures
4.1K 66 3
Various!Kengan Ashura x fem!reader Since the Edo period in Japan, gladiator arenas have existed in various forms around the world. In these arenas, w...