Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62
CH.63
CH.64
CH.65
CH.66
END
Next
BONUS 1

CH.20

1K 53 9
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- YOON SHABNAMI

NEXT DAY

Niyati, Advik and all of them are sitting together. They are seeing engagement pics which they clicked in phone.

They all are busy in their talks. Then suddenly one photo caught their attention.

Advik and Niyati's heart beat start beating fastly remembering yesterday moment between them.

Om:- "Smile dekh rhe ho dono ki. Aaye Haye."

He said and put his hand on his chest.

Rahul:- "Agar koi is pic ko dekh le to sochega ki kal tum dono ki engagement Hui he."

As Rahul Said that they all start laughing and Niyati's neck turned red because of shyness may be. she can feel Advik's eyes on her.

ADVIK'S POV

As Rahul Said that Advik again felt something just of thought to make her his. He start looking at beautiful creature who is sitting infront of him.

He notice that her neck start getting red in shyness. He knows that she only saw others her boldness, her confidence, her maturity but from inside she is just like a little kid who is innocent.

He never in his life though that he can make her shy but here she is shy after listening that one sentence. He smiled softly and looked down at his lap.

After that all of them go from there to order something. Niyati, Advik and Vansh are sitting then Vansh Said.

Vansh:- "Your tatto is very beautiful. Can you saw me that. I also want to make one."

Niyati removed her hair from right side and forward her right side to Vansh direction.

Vansh was sitting next to Advik. As Niyati moved her head left side her eyes meet with his eyes who is staring at her from starting.

Vansh moved from there to answered the phone call.

He was looking at her but her hair come on her face and start disturbing him to looked at her face. He wants to tucked her hair behind her ears so he can see her properly.

It's like Niyati heard his thoughts and she put her open hair behind her ear. Again both lost in each other deeply with unknown emotion.

Advik moved his eyes to her tatto which is fully visible. He remembered how yesterday he removed her necklace just to see her tatto properly.
How he rubbed his thumb on tattoo.
How much he wants to touch that tatto again.

Again he looked at her face she was blinking her eyes, lips are between her teeth to stop herself to smile. Then his eyes landed on her chest which is moving ups and downs because she was taking deep breaths.

After seeing this breathtaking view he gulped his own saliva. He suddenly started feeling hot around him. He also start taking deep breaths while looking at her.

He knows if he stay more longer here then he surely done something stupidity so he moved his eyes from her and said.

Advik:- "I...I... I'm coming."

He stand up and hold a water bottle then start moving but before that he again looked at her more one time this time her face is down and she was playing with her fingers while smiling. He also smiled softly and then moved out from there.

NIYATI'S POV

When he go from there. I put my hands and head on the table in sleeping position and hide my smiley face in between.

I know what was he thinking that time. I wish I also have that much intense in my eyes so that I can also make him weak with my one glare.

Only if she knows that even without her glare he also felt weak just by looking at her.

(They both don't know what is there in between both of them but there is really something. so,They both decided to their self that now they both just go with the flow. May be this is attraction which will faded by time.)

AFTER COLLEGE

They all are in corridor then suddenly someone hugged Advik from behind.

everyone was shocked while seeing this. She was hugging him tightly while pressing her body on him.

Niyati's face turned blank after seeing this.

Om and Vansh looked at her and mumbled.

Om:- "Fir se aa gyi ye chudel."

Vansh:- "I think Advik Will Kill her this time."

Om:- "Aab drama hoga start."

He said and looked at Vansh. Who is shaking his head in negative.

Niyati Was looking at them like they will tell that who is she?

But they both stay silent.

Advik come to his sense and hold that person's hand Who is hugging him and bring them infront of him.

As he saw who is that he rubbed his hand on his face. He was about to speak something but before that. that person again hugged him and said.

??:- "I missed you so much Baby."

After listening Baby Niyati's eyes widened. Before she thinks anything she heard Advil's voice which is cold.

Advik:- "leave."

??:- "Why ADVI BABY?"

Advik is on his verse to blast. He closed his eyes and hold her shoulders tightly and said while broke the hug roughly.

Advik:- "I SAID LEAVE ME EVA."

Eva:- "What happened? Are you OK? "

Advik closed his eyes and try to control his anger. She come closer to him and trying to touch his cheeks. But he hold her hand in air and shout aggressive.

Advik:- "I DON'T LIKE SKINSHIP AND YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL, EVA."

Niyati flinch hearing his voice. She never saw Advik this much angry.

Eva:- "But I was"

Advik:- "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN. VRNA MUJSE BURA KOI NHI HOGA. OR WO TUM ACCHI TARAH SE JANTI HO."

After that he start walking without glaring at her.

Eva:- "I think he is not in happy mood. I will talk to my advi later."

She said and left from there.

Om and Vansh start laughing after seeing her face.

Vikram:- "Why Advik react to much? I mean it's just a hug."

Om:- "Advik hate skin ships the most."

Vansh:- "And if he let someone to touch him then that person are very closed to him."

Niyati:- "But he just..."

Om:- "Don't worry about him. He will be fine."

Vansh:- "Well guys, we will talk about that girl tomorrow as we all are getting late."

After that they all start going on there own way.

Niyati start thinking if Advik was waiting for her or not.

I don't think he...She stop talking to herself when she saw Advik is sitting on his bike and waiting for her.while his eyes are closed. He looked clam now.

She go there and clear her throat as Advik don't know that she come.

As Advik open his eyes and looked at her Niyati took steps back from him. Because she remember that he didn't like skinships.

Advik notice everything how she flinch when he shouted on Eva, how she was looking at us, and now also how she took steps back.

Advik:- "Come sit."

He said in his normal voice. Niyati forward her hand to his shoulder for support but suddenly she moved her hand back and sit.

Advik don't know why she was behaving like this but he doesn't like this. After that Advik start driving.

Niyati always hold his shoulder whenever they are on bike but today she wasn't even holding his shoulder. He was missing her touch.

Sometime left but still she was not holding him. now it's enough for Advik. And he said.

Advik:- "Hippo, hold me. Otherwise you will fall."

Niyati:- "No. I will not."

Advik knows she is stubborn and she will not hold him so one idea come in his mind. He smirked and pressed break hardly Niyati's front touch his back and her hands rested on his shoulder.

Advik think that now she will hold him but she removed her hands and moved back.

Advik closed his eyes and said.

Advik:- "Hippo, hold me."

Niyati:- "No billu, I'm fine."

"And you hate skinships so I don't want to make you uncomfortable."she said softly but Advik heard that.

Now he come to know that why she was behaving like this. He laughed softly and said.

Advik:- "but I never told you that I'm uncomfortable by your touch."

Niyati:- "but you hate skinships."

Advik:- "not from your touch."

Niyati smiled and without saying anything she just hold his shoulder. Advik also smile he was happy that Niyati was caring about his.

Don't know why but Advik wants to tell her about Eva so she don't misunderstood anything.

Advik:- "Actually that girl is Eva. we are in same class from college. She was aboard from last 6 months. She proposed me on 2nd year of college but I reject her. But she still has that hope that I will say yes to her one day. So she was behaved like that."

Niyati:- "Then accept her."

Advik:- "But I doesn't have any feelings toward her."

Niyati:- "Ohh."

She just said that one word. Advik looked at her by side mirror there is small smile on her face. Advik also smiled little.

They are on their way when Niyati saw one temple.

Niyati:- "Advik stop the bike right now."

Advik become worried as he remembered Niyati was afraid from high speed.

He stop bike in sideway and asked worried.

Advik:- "What happened? Are you ok? I wasn't even driving fastly. Is this speed is not comfortable for you? Should I bring water for you?"

Advik start asking her questions nonstop. Niyati smiled on his behaviour and said.

Niyati:- "I'm fine Advik."

Advik:- "Then why you shout?"

Niyati:- "I want to go that temple."

She said while pointing toward temple. Advik start feeling nervous as he didn't go to the temple from last 5 years.

Advik:- "We are getting late. You can pray lat...."

Niyati cut him off and said.

Niyati:- "BHAGVAN JI KO MANA NHI KARTE. Let's go."

She said and start walking but he was still standing there. Niyati shook her head and hold his hand then start walking.

Advik first looked at their joint hand then at her back. This feeling is same feeling when pungi first time hold his hands.

He again looked at their hands how perfectly they are fitted with eachother.

He was busy with his thoughts when they both reached at mandir's door.

Advik was still in his thoughts Niyati tapped on his shoulder and bring him out.

Advik:- "Hm..what?"

Niyati:- "Remove your shoes pagal."

Advik:- "I..I really don't..."

He start thinking something to stop her.

Niyati:- "Wait I will removed you shoes."

She said and band Down to Remove his shoes. Advik widened his eyes and took steps back and said.

Advik:- "What are you doing? Please don't touch my feet."

Niyati:- "Then remove you shoes MR.BILLU"

She said and now Advik knows that there is no going back.

Niyati again hold his hand and start walking toward main door.

When they reached on last stair she bend down and touched that stair then put that hand on her head.

She also told Advik to do the same. But Advik is so lost that he forward his left hand Niyati stopped him and then she again touched that stair and put her hand on his head.

Unknowingly she again hold his hand and start walking. While one have smile on her face and second have blank face.

Without his knowing his grip on her hand becomes tighter when they both entered in temple together.

As they entered niyati leaves his hand as temple is the holy place and it's not look ok to hold his hand in temple.

Niyati put her dupatta on her head and start praying. While Advik was just looking her. He don't know when but he also joints his hands and looked at front.

He is blank, he was not even saying anything, no thoughts, no questions nothing.

He was just staring. He don't know when his eyes become wet while looking at God.

He closed his eyes and looked down. 2 minutes passed Advik was still standing there without any moment.

Niyati looked at him he was just standing there blankly. Niyati tapped on his shoulder and said slowly.

Niyati:- "Chale?"

In return Advik nodded. After that they both start walking toward exit gate but Advik turned around and last time looked at GOD. He bend down his head a little and moved outside.

They both wears shoes. Niyati notice some benches there so she said.

Niyati:- "Let's sit there."

Without saying anything Advik just start following her.

Now there is just silence in between them.

Niyati:- "Can I tell you something?"

Advik:- "Hmm."

Advik Just hummed in return niyati is confused but she shook her head and start saying.

Niyati:- "When I lost my parents."

As she mention about her parents advik start looking at her. Niyati smiled softly then looked at front then continue.

Niyati:- "When I lost my parents that time I was in first year of college. I was too broken that time. For me and Dida our parents are our everything. Dad always took my side and mom always took Dida's side. Like we parted our teams."

She said and giggles softly.

"When we lost our parents I started making distance from everyone my friends, my Dida and even God. I stopped going to temple. I just locked my self in one room.

Then one day Dida come to my room that time I was looking at our parents photo which is one the wall. Dida sit next to me and asked.

Chhoti today is Pooja at our home let's go and pray. As I listen that I looked at her and said. I will not come.

Dida start patted my head and said.

Chhoti you remembered what mom and dad always teach us." I looked at her and then she continue.

"Ups and downs are normal in life. We always blamed god if something bad happens with us. But at that time we forget that how much happiness he already give us."

I know our lost is very big but we still have our memories right? Which no one can removed from our mind right chhoti?

After listening and understanding her talks I put my head on her lap and said.

"I'm coming downstairs in some time."

Dida just smiled softly and said

"That's like my good girl."

Niyati was telling him then Advik notice one tear on her cheek. He wipped that with his thumb.

Niyati:- "I..I.. think something was there."

Advik:- "Can I asked you something?"

Niyati:- "Sure."

Advik:- "Why are you...."

Niyati:- "When I told you about temple I saw your expression was something else so I think you need to know this. Hope that your problem with God also solved just like mine."

Advik just staring at her like how can she understand everything without him saying anything. Like he is open book for her.

Niyati start walking but Advik asked.

Advik:- "You never cried on your parents' death day and after that also why? You still didn't show your true self to others why? you also try to hide your true emotions infront of everyone why? Still you didn't open up with anyone why? You always act mature infront of everyone but you never show your childish nature to anyone why? If I'm not saying anything that doesn't meaning I didn't notice. You are telling me but what about you?"

Niyati frozen on her place she don't know anything what, why this is happening? How he know these all?

Advik come infront of her both of them are looking at each other.

Advik:- "Why?"

Niyati:- "umm..."

She start thinking what to say but fate is on her side that her phone start vibrating.

She break the eye contact and start talking.

Niyati:- "Yes Dida, yes I'm coming. Yes I'm fine we are on the way."

Niyati looked at Advik and said.

Niyati:- "let's go."

Like this without saying anything he dropped Niyati home.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THAN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 24.9K 48
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
134K 3.9K 44
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
90.5K 6.7K 19
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
214K 9.5K 59
A beautiful love story of some souls. When life gave them many chances to face the darkness but when a rightful person entered their life with every...