innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

her jacket

614 25 2
By florencepughismine

Being alone was boring. It was getting later, and Bucky wasn't home. He did have a near 10 hour flight, so it was explainable. Though he wasn't home, he was messaging Cecelia, making sure everything was ok. Cecelia told him everything and he was happy for her, but he wished he was there.

So, Cecelia walked outside. She took her ice pack off and walked to the subway. She was gonna go visit someone very important to her.

Steve.

Sam often joked that Steve was watching everyone on the moon. But in reality, he was in a retirement home in Baltimore, Cecelia and Bucky lived in D.C. Cecelia took a train to him.

It was nearing 7 P.M. by the time she got there, and Bucky still had 9 hours left on his flight. So, Cecelia would be able to get there and home within that time.

Cecelia's earbuds rested in her ears as she walked into the home. When she walked in, she saw a bunch of old people playing chess, reading, talking, or doing something.

Cecelia walked to the front desk and took out her earbuds, her music stopping as they were stuffed into her pocket, probably getting knotted together in the process.

She saw the very kind lady sitting there and she put on a smile. "Um, I'm looking for Steve Rogers." Cecelia said and the lady nodded her head, still smiling. She nodded as she typed in his name.

"He's been asking for his Cecelia." She laughed out making Cecelia smile.

"Good thing I'm here then." Cecelia nodded as she placed her hands on the counter. She stood up and looked at Cecelia before telling her something.

"I am going to get you a visitors pass, and then I will escort you to his room." She said, Cecelia once again nodded before taking a deep breath. Her fingers drummed on the counter as she waited there.

"Oh, your so pretty." Said old ladies as they walked up to Cecelia. Cecelia sighed, that was the worst part of retirement homes. Idk ladies come up to you, kiss your cheeks, ask if you'll date their grandson. Then ask if you have a boy at home, but the plus side was is that they always give you fresh cookies to take home.

"Thank you." Cecelia said as a red lipstick mark went on her cheek bone. She grew uncomfortable as she stood there. She knew they wouldn't hurt her, she just felt all uncomfortable about it.

A moment later she came back out with a lanyard with a card at the bottom. The card read VISITOR just so people know it's not some person not supposed to be there. Cecelia sighed of relief as she walked over with the lanyard.

"Thank you." Cecelia said as the desk lady handed it ti her.

"I have some cookies for you, so make sure you come visit me before you leave, missy." said an old lady as she grabbed Cecelia's wrist. Cecelia nodded as she felt a pain run through her shoulder.

"I definitely will." She winced before she let go. Cecelia quickly followed behind the desk lady and placed her hands into her pockets.

"They're all crazy about you." said the desk lady, Cecelia nodded her head. "When you visit, they're all "oh gotta make cookies." She said and Cecelia chuckled.

"It's appreciated." Cecelia nodded as they walked to Steve's room. Steve often didn't talk to the others, he isolated himself a lot.

The desk lady knocked on the door, and heard a "Come in." from an old Steve. Cecelia took a deep breath before the door opened.

She didn't like seeing Steve so old and helpless, because he was always the one helping her. Now it was the other way around. She didn't like how it happened writhing a couple seconds, Steve becoming so old. But he did deserve it, all of his happiness back then, he deserved it. Because he saved a lot of people, but no one ever thought to save him.

Cecelia walked in to see him sitting on a chair, drawing something. He would often sketch things out with a pencil, Cecelia learned how to do it from him.

"You've got a visitor." She said as Cecelia walked in. Steve looked up and grinned. Cecelia walked over to him, and the door closed.

"Hi, Steve." She said as he stood up he pulled her into a hug and she stood there. Her head was on his shoulder as she stared at his wall. He had a few pictures up, but not many.

"How's my girl?" He asked and Cecelia nodded her head. The two broke apart, and walked to his couch. They both sat down on the old leather couch as Cecelia sighed.

"She's doin alright." Cecelia said as she glanced down at her hands.

"How're you?" She asked him.

"Oh, I'm alright." He said, his voice dry and old. Cecelia nodded her head as her fingers drummed up against the table. "You got yourself into trouble?" He asked her and she nodded her head. She had a bruise and a gash on her cheek, along with a couple other wounds and scratches.

"It was a long couple of days." She laughed, making Steve feel joyous. He loved hearing her laugh and her happy. It was his favorite sound, mainly because he didn't hear it often anymore.

"What happened?" He asked, Cecelia sighed.

"Remember Zemo?" Cecelia asked, Steve nodded his head.

"The fake physiologist?" He asked

"Yeah, we broke him outta jail. I was in Madripoor for 3 days, got shot, got into a few fights, dislocated my other shoulder, and I think that's it." Cecelia nodded her head, catching Steve by surprise.

"Wasn't expecting that." He awkwardly laughed, Cecelia nodded her head. "I heard something about a fight in Madripoor on the news channel." Steve said, his face dropping when he thought about his legacy being a murder weapon.  "I heard about the shield to." Steve told her, Cecelia's heart skipped a beat.

"Sam has it back now, so." Cecelia said, her knee starting to bounce.  "I got it all cleaned off, and it's back where it should be." Cecelia said, Steve's hand went on her knee and her knee bounces slowed down to sitting there.

Cecelia slightly curled into Steve, her head going on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She said, Steve looked down at her, confused.

"You should never be sorry, Ceil." Steve said, his arm going around her. "The shield wasn't your fault, it wasn't Bucky's fault, and it wasn't Sam's fault. It should've stayed with Sam or at the museum." Steve told her, Cecelia nodded her head.

"Was Tasha happy?" Cecelia asked, Steve nodded his head, smiling.

In Steve's reality, him and Natasha lived a happy life.

When he returned the soul stone, he had one thing. Bring Natasha back, he returned the stone, and in return he got Natasha.
It worked.

Then everyone came back, Natasha fought, and they won. They moved to a quiet house, and they had a 14 year old named Cecelia. They also had a super soldier named Bucky, and Sam came around all the time.

That was his perfect ending.
Everyone was happy.

"Very." Steve said and she nodded her head.

"Speaking of her, I found something that she would want you to have." Steve said, patting her. Cecelia got off of him and looked at him. "Go into that top drawer and take out the box." Steve told her. Cecelia nodded her head and stood up.

"Yep." She said as she walked over, avoiding the coffee table. Cecelia opened the wooden drawer and searched for a small box. It was a white, cardboard box, it was long, and maybe a little flat.

There was something written in sharpie on it.

To: Cecelia
From: Steve + Natasha

She would want you to have this

Cecelia walked over and sat down next to Steve again. She placed the box on her lap and took the top off.

Inside was a greenish colored jacket. It was sleeveless, and it had lots of pockets.

Plenty of pockets.

Cecelia smiled as she looked at it. It was Natasha's from the fight in Wakanda. Tears filled into her eyes, happy ones at that.

"There's a lot of pockets." Cecelia laughed as she wiped one away. She took it out, looking at the full jacket.

Steve was grinning ear to ear next to her. He watched as Cecelia brushed her fingers on the material.

As she stared at it, memories of Natasha came into her head. Oh how she missed Natasha. She would give anything to have her back.

"I'm liking the new suit." Natasha said as she put her batons together to make a staff.

Natasha put her arms around Cecelia, letting her fall into her. Cecelia wrapped her arms around her, Natasha being the only thing holding her up.

"They're all connected, like us." Natasha said, putting a smile on Cecelia's face. She got up from her seat and the two squeezed her tight in a hug.

"You're okay, baby. You're okay." Natasha said, sitting in front of her. Cecelia's eyes were squinted shut as she tried her best to breath in and out.

"You're so strong, baby."

"I love you, 'Tasha."

"I love you, Ceil."

Those were the good memories. The happy, but also not so happy memories. Natasha was a comforting mother to Cecelia, she gave her the motherly love she thrived for. But, there were sad memories. Stuff Cecelia should've never had to go through.

"Я люблю тебя, дочь" (I love you, daughter)

"You have to let me go." Natasha said, Cecelia shook her head. She would never let her go.

"It's ok." Natasha said as Cecelia felt another pull.

Natasha kicked her foot off the cliff letting go of Cecelia's hand. She went falling down as Cecelia yelled after her.

"No!" Cecelia screamed, watching her fall down.

She watched her body fall, and fall, and then land. Cecelia sobbed as she leaned her head on the one of the rocks.

Cecelia hugged Steve and he held her in.

"She would've wanted you to have it."

A/N:

YALLL
lol that's like 2 rlly sentimental chapter yk? cecelia lovessss the jacket btw and like i have a really cool plan, y'all don't even know bc it's so good.

ANYWAY!!!!

look at this amazing thing i made (it looks like shite)

bc that's what the suit when she has jacket like kinda... you'll see. just though like yk why not but i feel like it looks a little goof buttttt i gave up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 22
in which the winter soldier meets his kryptonite, whom is absolutely terrified of him. captain America: civil war bucky barnes x fem!oc copyright © |...
37.5K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
731K 18K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...