Izuku Midoriya - The Timeless...

By HeWhoSawTheFall

In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professi... More

Chapter 1: The First Signs.
Chapter 2: Gaining More Control
Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam Begins
Chapter 4: Cowards!
Chapter 5: Meeting The Class
Chapter 6 : First Day Of Chaos
Chapter 7 : Battle Training (Part 1)
Chapter 8 : Battle Training (Part 2)
Chapter 9 : Know Thyself
Chapter 10 : Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 11 : USJ (Part 1)
Chapter 12: USJ (Part 2)
Chapter 13 : USJ (Part 3)
Chapter 14 : Successor Chosen
Chapter 15 : Quirk Overhaul
Chapter 16 : Meeting The Past
Time line 1 : Died In Battle AU
Chapter 17 : New Powers And Sports Festival
Chapter 18 : Concept Of Infinity
Chapter 19 : The Sports Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 20 : The Sports Festival (Part 2)
Chapter 21 : The Sports Festival (Part 3)
Chapter 22 : The Sports Festival (Last Part)
Filler 2 : Truth Behind The Power
Chapter 23 : Learning To Be A God's Successor
Chapter 24 : Meeting Gran Torino
Chapter 25 : Training To Control OFA
Time line 2 : The Lonely Swordsman AU
Chapter 26 : The Gaurdian (Part 1)
Chapter 27 : The Gaurdian (Part 2)
Chapter 28 : Overcoming Oneself (Part 3 - The Gaurdian)
Chapter 29 : The Man With The Divine Fists
Chapter 30 : Transcendent Human
Chapter 31 : Understanding Time (Summer Camp Part 1)
Chapter 32 : Feelings and Acceptance (Summer Camp Part 2)
Chapter 33 : Origin Breaker (Summer Camp Part 3)
Chapter 34 : The Illusion of Choice
Chapter 36 : Tales of a Forgotten Shadow
Chapter 37 : Path of the Strong
Chapter 38 : Symbol Of Power?

Chapter 35 : Fate's Revengance

233 5 0
By HeWhoSawTheFall

"Well done. In the final moments during your battle you broke past your subconscious limits and achieved what we call limit break. It allows you to unleash 150% of you power in one blow but it is usable only as a last resort..." said Lucius to Izuku. "Well our time here is coming to an end. I believe I granted you a powerful finisher, a trump card if you will, at least till you become capable of using your divine fists. An old friend of mine showed this to me several years ago."

Lucius took in a deep breath as energy gathered into a formless sword. The moment the sword began to take shape the temperature rose violently as all creation seemed to turn to a seething hell. 

"I'm not the invincible swordsman, Jubei,
I'm not the one praised as a master of espionage, Hanzo,
I'm not the renowned caster, Abe-no-Seimei.
Why, out of all people, I, a swordsmith, was summoned.
For being unable to foresee that, this is your defeat.

Once seeking for the ultimate blade.
A blade of steel cutting no flesh, nor bones and neither life.
What I seek for is the clearance of resentment.
The cutting of bonds, fate and destiny.

That is, to free oneself from Karma.

Upon one's arrival are countless tools.
Carved over a thousand blades, forming a pile of swords.
This is the place where all paths cross.
This is the place where all desires flow.
This is the place where all deaths await
My whole life was for this single swing.

The heart of the blade is right here!
Take this, This is my Tsumukari Muramasa!!!"

The world turned to ashes and reformed into a blade. A blade that sever no flesh, drew no blood. It was a sword that severed the very fabric of space-time even fate itself. He lightly swung the blade and severed the entire reality marble that had manifested. 

"It was a beautiful idea, but it would never truly work, he was limited by the constraints of his mortality. But i am not. Just as you are not." Lucius stopped speaking. The dream world began collapsing signifying that he was waking up. Izuku nodded at Lucius and disappeared from the dream world.

When Izuku woke up he was met with Jiro and his mother. After a heart warming few moments, Aizawa entered the room alongside All Might. They informed him of Vengeance and the threat he had given. Izuku fell into deep thought. According to the police this guy has made no ransom demands, or other threats. It is as though  he just wants to kill the Heroes. That was when Izuku realized something. This guy truly does not want anything, other than to watch the world burn. He wished for society to lose trust in heroes and crumble on itself, covering itself in the chaos it itself had created.

That guy is not the enemy. We are our own worst enemy, our only enemy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 61
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...
57.8K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
76.8K 5.4K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
119K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...