Prey On | COD reader x Ghost...

Par Natirka

The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a s... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37

5.

15.4K 344 276
Par Natirka

(Today's chapter is a bit longer. I promise I will make some smut soon as well.)

I closed the door to my lodging, locking it in the proces. The hallway was dark as I quietly walked through it. I cleared my mind from the recent event's and focused on today's work.  I was assigned a new mission and was on my way to meet with Persha, I needed to ask her for the Lieutenants and Colonels files after we were done. I'm sure she will comply, she always does spoil me a little.

I entered the center expecting to see my Major and Captain, but no. Today just needed to be full of surprises. On one of the chairs sat sergeant Soap and next to the main table stood a man I have not seen before, he smiled at me and spoke.

"Ah, Y/N! Finally made it kid."

Upon hearing my name my expression changed to one of anger and distrust, I looked at the Major for answers, she only smiled at me before getting up. She gave them my files, I wondered just how much did they know.

"Shade, this is Captain Price, the Task Force 141 will be working with us on this operation. I hope you can get along."

I scuffed, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, she was still above me. She is the whole reason I am able to be here as well. It's just an operation, not the first, not the last. Maybe it was the time I got humbled a little.

I watched as Soap walked over to me, reaching his hand out for me to shake. I felt I had the right judgment about him, he seemed nice, an enthusiastic personality a bit like Sarah's.

"You already know me from the training, but it's nice to meet you like this Y/N."

Soap Johnny MacTavish. I didn't shake his hand, instead i just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Like wise, let's hope you can keep up." 

He retreated his hand, a little disappointed, little did you know he took your cold exterior as a challenge to get closer to you.

"Are we starting or are you going to send us in blank?"

"We are still waiting for someone."

"Who?"

How many of us were going?

"Me."

I could feel the presence behind me, the mask making him look even more intimidating in the dark. Ghost.

"Took you long enough, Ghost. You aren't one to be late, what held you up."

Price asked in a more stating tone, Ghost didn't answer, instead he just passed me and took his spot in one of the seats. I followed in his foot steps and also took a seat next to him. Soap looked at both of us, confused by how we acted he looked at Price who just shook his head.

"Since we are all here now we can start the preparations."

---------

I looked into the small mirror placing the last bit's of make up on and fixing my hair. The dress only covering my front and back, leaving my sides completely bare with only some strings keeping it all together.

I had a knife strapped to my thigh, the only weapon I was allowed to take with me. I arrived at the 'Bar' separately, an hour earlier then the boys. Initially I was supposed to go with just MacTavish, but it looks like Price wasn't very sure of me, so he placed Ghost as a guard dog.

The bar worked as a cover for some terrorist organization, I was sent in at an earlier time to check the building without being suspicious. We were to secure information from the place and leave unnoticed, however if push came to shove, we were allowed to act in self defense.

Everything was going smoothly so far, some random men were flirting with me occasionally, I entertained them a little but kept my lookout for Soap and the LT. When they finally arrived, I noticed that both of them wore suits, their guns and knifes probably hidden underneath.

I made sure to know their position, as Ghost played Soaps bodyguard. I had to admit, I was a little disappointed, a part of me hoped to see the Lieutenants face, sadly he wore a tube scarf, sunglasses and a black cap. But damn, he looked good in the suit, made me want to see what else he would look good in.

At some point of my daydreaming, Soap had disappeared from my view. Did they get separated or was their cover blown already?

I wonder what happened.

"Soap fucked up, I will be the replacement."

His voice sent shivers down my spine in a sparking way, the music making him bent down to help me hear him better. When did Ghost get behind me? How could have Soap gotten caught already?

"Riley."

He took my hand and kissed it through his mask, his eyes staring deep into my own. I took it as a sign, someone was watching us, the worst thing is I didn't know who after all the bar was full of people. We need to get off the radar and I know just the spot.

"Pretty. I bet it would sound better in my mouth."

I teased him before grabbing his tie and tugging on it gently, I brought him closer to me. This would be the only time I can fuck around with him, no way I am passing this opportunity. His body went stiff for a moment, but his hands slowly moved to my waist.

"What are you insinuating."

I smirked at his surprise.

"Why don't I show you?"

I tugged on his tie again as I lead him to the private section.

I walked into the room with Ghost, it had a pole in the middle with a rather wide and spacious couch facing it. The light made the room feel warmer, the man who let us in was still standing in the door way.

Knowing we are being watched I pushed 'Riley' onto the couch, he sat down manspreading in the proces. He removed his sunglasses before grabbing me by my hips, bringing me into his lap.

"Did I tease you enough?"

"Way more then enough."

You leaned down, reaching for his mask, slowly raising it up his neck, weirdly he didn't stop you. He knew as well, if he doesn't remove it at least half way it will be suspicious.

You pressed your lips against his, perhaps a little too roughly as his hands dug deeper into your hips. One kiss turned into a make out session, his hands sliding down to your butt as yours explored his clothed chest. The room turned dark, you could only make out each others silhouettes.

Parting to catch your breaths you could see his half lidded eyes staring at your lips, he moved closer grazing the soft texture of your skin with his nose. And as he leaned in for another kiss, you both heard Price's voice in his ear piece.

"Ghost, status?"

I tried to move away, his hands still gripped my bottom, his eyes focused on my face as he leaned back against the couch, the tension not yet fully gone.

"We are out of sight for now."

"Follow the plan with Shade instead. After you are done, help Soap if necessary."

He finally let go of me and I got up, towering over him. His mask was still rolled up to the bridge of his nose, I could barely make out some of his facial features. He looked hot even in the dark.

I turned around fixing my dress, hoping my make up isn't completely ruined.

"We should move as soon as possible."

He got up as well and I nodded my head before realizing he probably couldn't make it out.

"Yeah. Let's go then."

We moved through the corridor, Ghost placed his mask back on but left his sunglasses off. The back of the bar was mostly empty and we haven't alerted anyone so far. We went to the lower floor, he was leading the way with me hot on his heels.

We could see a couple of guards standing near the entrance, I looked for a way around them but it was almost impossible to move past them unnoticed. I nudged Ghost and pointed over to a spot where he could hide, I ruffled my hair and fixed my boobs letting them spill out a little more then before. He didn't seem to understand but looked confused at my actions.

"You hide, I will distract them. Go ahead as soon as you see an opening."

I got ready for the distraction but Ghost didn't move, his expression turned colder then before.

"I think you forgot who gives out orders here. Shade."

He leaned closer to me.

"Move only when I tell you to."

I nodded my head, no point in arguing with him. I wondered what he would come up with.

"Alright. Riley. Lead the way."

He simply moved on, cursing something under his breath.

We both hid in the space I mentioned earlier, he was about to say something when the guards walked out of the room while answering into something that looked like an ear piece. It was a nice surprise, we continued walking further into the hideout.

Soon we reached something that looked like an office, I watched as Ghost pulled out a pendrive, he plugged it into the computer and started working over something that was on it. I walked around the room waiting until he was finished, wondering why I was even needed for this operation.

A knock on the door.

It was all it took for me to get back to my work mode.

"Sir are you there?"

I looked over at Ghost, he had his pistol ready but pointed for me to get behind the desk.

What to do? What do I do?!

"Sir?"

The door began opening slowly and I clenched my fists. Fuck it!

I let out a loud moan. The door halted. I could feel myself becoming red. Ghost looked at me as if I made the strangest sound in the world.

"I'm sorry, Sir! I didn't know- I will come back later!"

The doors closed and we were left in the awkward silence. I didn't even dare to look his way.

"Bloody hell..."

No more words were said between us, I watched as Ghost placed the pendrive in a protective container and hid it in an inside pocket of his suit.

"Target acquired, we are moving out. How is the situation with Soap?"

I couldn't hear the answers but Ghosts expression smoothed out after a moment.

"Copy."

He waved at me to follow him, we started to walk back towards the corridors, everything seemed fine, the paranoia in my head slowly taking over. Of course, it can't end so perfectly. One of the guards pushed me against the wall, gun in hand.

I tried to get away, from the corner of my eye I could see Ghost struggling against 2 other guards.

"Stop or she get's it!"

I bit his hand, making him yank it away from me, without the gun pointed in my face I kicked him right between his legs. He fired, the bullet grazed my left arm. I reached for my knife pulling it out of the strap and lunging it into the guys neck, Ghost pulled out his gun and took care of the other two.

I felt a sharp sting on my stomach, the guy was dead but he managed to cut me with a knife, the cut wasn't deep but it still hurt like hell and for some reason was pissing blood. I heard the sound of fabric being ripped and looked over, Ghost was ripping one of the guards jackets.

"I thought you were supposed to be reliable?"

"I am. When I work alone."

"Teams not your jam?"

"People get in the way. I am supposed to kill, not babysit."

"And what am I doing now?"

He did have a point.

I took the fabric from his hands and wrapped it tightly around the wounds, I tied it in a way for the dress to hide it. We continued forward, knowing that we were found out Ghost informed Price. We walked out of the private sector and back to the bar, a few guards noticed and started to make their way towards us.

"Any plan?"

"Just one. Hold tight."

"What-!"

He picked me up and started to push through the crowds towards the exit.

"G- Riley!"

I almost called him Ghost in public.

Someone followed us but he kept running with me, thrown over his shoulder. Soon enough I found myself in the back of a car, Soap in the driver seat ready to speed off.

"Took you two long enough!"

Word count: 2040

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.8K 295 41
Kimberly had lived a rough childhood. Her only goal was to impress her father by following in his footsteps, but with the scars from war - he did eve...
21.2K 613 7
Previously a poly couple but after a nasty breakup Valeria and Alejandro split leaving their girlfriend y/n in the middle. With half of her heart bel...
265K 8.3K 79
The mission was to extract information from an agent in jungle. Drop in grab the info from the location and quickly and quietly move through the jung...
147K 1.3K 31
COD x F Reader (❗️smut warning - Only smut content❗️) Oneshot stories about male characters from Call of Duty games. The stories contain sensitive to...