LONG WAY (8th Member BTS FF)

By Dreams047

"we never going to accept her as our member" "whole sky is waiting for me.. how can I stay in dark" "maybe we... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
Episode 34
EPISODE 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 33

79 7 2
By Dreams047

Today Angel woke up early so Jin gave her the task of waking up all the members.  After waking up half of the members, she goes to Jimin's room to wake him up.  "Hey Jiminie pabo wake up we are late for the shoot." But he does not wake up.  Then a devilish thought comes to Angel's mind.  She goes near Jimin's ear and screams loudly. Because of which Jimin falls down from the bed.  Seeing this, Angel starts laughing loudly.

But Jimin's reaction was different.  His face turns red in anger. "Don't you have a brain? Who screams so fu*king loudly?"

"I was just trying to wake you up. Now at least don't become a volcano." 

  " Sometimes think about others , such a selfish "

"What on earth Jimin, why are you yelling at my kitten?" 

"Yoongi hyung just ask your sister"

" Leave all this and come for breakfast "

" you all make her such a spoil brat "he rolled his eyes and go to fresh up.  "leave him kitten go and wake up other" They both leave.

"This time I didn't steal anything from him. Then why so angry, maybe he had a fight with Tae." She enters Jung Kook's room .  "KOOKIE!! KOOK!! CRAKHEAD!! Wake up jinie oppa is waiting" she makes a done face when he doesn't get up.

  "OK last trick, BREAKING NEWS!! Banana milk is banned in Korea from today."

"WHAT? NO!! "

"A very good morning Mr. joen Jungkook "

" This is cheating " She winks at Jungkook and starts leaving from there. But Jungkook pulls her hand and makes her fall on the bed.  And wraps his tattooed arm around her body.

Angel's pov

This old habit of Jungkook always makes my heart skip a beat.  It feels as if there are not butterflies but a whole zoo dancing in my stomach.  And look at this idiot, he fell asleep again.

Angel's pov end

" kook! Angel! -" Taehyung calls us and opens the room's door .  His eyes get big as soon as he sees both of them .  "wrong timing" he says and quickly closes the door.  Angel quickly pushes Jungkook and runs after Tae "Wait Tae oppa!"

"It's not what you think. Wait why are you blushing?" He makes his world famous tata mic face and says with blush " I was thinking me and Eva together like this"

"You are crazy in love man" She hits his arm lightly due to which he starts fake crying.  Angel giggles seeing this.

-----------

Everyone is having their breakfast when Angel's phone starts ringing. "No phone, before breakfast I am sure there will be a call from Kong." Jin says.  "This is granpaa's call" she says while chewing her food.  “Pick up the call quickly,” Jhope says excitedly. She nods her head and says yes and puts the phone on speaker.  As soon as she answer the call, a lovely soft voice surprises everyone with her words."eomma!! " she calls out with excitement.  "Kristy baby when did you start calling me eomma."

"My classmates make fun of me that I don't have a mom and I also feel bad when they tell me about their mom. So I asked grandfather and he said, you adopted me, so you are my mom, right?"

" aww my cute little bunn you can call her eomma. Anyway she likes it." Jungkook says with a teasing tone. "OK appa! " A voice comes from the other side of the phone due to which Jungkook choked in his food. he coughs very badly.  Angel's face was completely red and everyone was laughing seeing the condition of Angel and Jungkook.  "Kristy he is not your appa" angel yell a little

" but he will soon be " Now Angel screams her name.  "Calm down princess, she is just a little kid"

"you has spoiled her." Hearing Angel's childish complaining voice makes Mr.  Wang chuckles.

"Everyone best of luck for your tour" he says in a slightly louder voice. 

Grandpa, get well soon, you have to come to the last day concert of the tour.” Namjoon says. 

"Definitely Kristy and I will come with our  bias hairbands."

"Who is your Bais?, Grandpa" Yoongi asks.

" it's me, it's V" Taehyung says very proudly.

" no , grandfather's Bias is Jinu uncle and my Bias is hobi uncle."

"you both break my heart. "  Tae says dramatically.  Both Jin and Jhope are in seventh heaven after hearing this.  "Ok princess let's talk later, take care"

"Appa, Take care of eomma"

"you little --" she calls but they hangs up the phone."I should go to my room" Both of them says on same time and  run to their respective rooms . Other starts laughing seeing them whole red.

"The whole time he did not even ask about me as if I was not there." Eva says to herself. Some mistake and sometimes some misunderstanding somewhere creates a hatred in someone's heart which she has seen since childhood.  Ignorance and disrespect is what she has received since childhood, the result of which is that her jealousy has now turned into hatred for the person who has all this.

Eva is working on the laptop in her room when she gets a call from Jinseok "how's my little one"

"say"

"ok Yoongi will  give a file to angel, let's start our work with that." Eva makes a confused face.  "Okay." She hangs up the phone. "After all, how does he know all this? "

Jinseok smirks while sipping red wine in a dark room. Eva is obeying his orders which is giving him pleasure from inside."Slow the process" he says to someone on the call. After disconnecting the call, he picks up the photo kept on the one night stand and gives his creepy smile.

"don't worry baby,  I will kill you slowly everyday "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.8K 20
Moon or Y/n. She used to be Y/n but the fate made her change herself, change her name and now she is Moon. ??- The one who killed Bambam is...... �...
16.7K 975 64
[ u n d e r e d i t i n g ] everyone тнιnĸѕ тнaт jung hoseok, тнe rιcн and popυlar gυy, нaѕ ιт all. нaѕ all нe coυld ever want. noт тrυe нe'ѕ reall...
10.3K 414 46
[Face yourself in order to love yourself] ♡Love Yourself♡ -Previous story title: 8th member of BTS- -Has different routes for each members- -FF Serie...
12.8K 318 28
"welcome to new family Queen " "why dad bring her here. Who is she?? " "you are a man who don't even able to saved his own love " "our new sister is...