teach me

By bellabrown509

jj notices that john b's little sister is growing up and he's doing everything he can to ignore it. that is u... More

part one-getting high
part two-sleeping over
part three- sleeping over cont.
part four- lesson one
part five- lesson two and three
part six- more practice
part seven- fingers
part eight- shitty parents
part nine- lesson five
part ten- the morning after
part twelve- edging/overstimulation
part thirteen- more than fwb
fwb

part eleven- kinks

8.8K 59 19
By bellabrown509

this chapter it purely smut. like straight up filth. no other plot. also like hella kinks- enjoy

"hey jage" avery spoke, flopping down on the couch next to him. the rest of the pogues were outside getting the boat ready. "what's up" he replied. "i wanna try something" she told him. he cocked an eyebrow at her. "oh yea? what's that?" he replied.

"sooo i wanna find out what kinks im into right, and i don't really know that many so i was thinking i wanna try choking and maybe blindfolds, but like i want you to come up with the rest" avery rambled. "i can make that happen" he grinned.

"are you guys coming?" pope called from the backyard. "yea one sec" jj yelled back. he leaned in and kissed avery quickly on the lips, and stood up with the cooler of beer and walked out.
———

later that night, jj was sneaking back into averys room. "you sure you wanna do this?" jj asked the already naked girl beneath him. she nodded against his lips. "your safe word is red, if you want me to stop i will, i'll stop everything" "get on with it jage" she laughed. he pushed her back down to the bed and bright her wrist up to her bed frame, locking them into place with a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs.

"where did you-" "shh" he hushed, covering her eyes with his bandanna. he took a moment to admire the girls state, before wrapping his hand around her throat and continuing to kiss her. they made out for a few minutes while jj gently rubbed her clit.

"tap if you want out" he whispered, giving her goosebumps "i wanna make you pass out" he added. he rammed his fingers into her while squeezing her throat clear of any oxygen. avery felt the numbing of her body being to take over, and she almost tapped, but something kept her from pussying out. jj felt her body relax, so he let go of her throat but continued to abuse her with his fingers inside of her.

about 2 seconds after she passed out, she woke up again, being welcomed by the feeling of jjs fingers digging into her. he gave her a minute to breathe before applying pressure to her neck once more. he continued the cycle several more times after, until jj slipped a condom on and quickly entered the girl. jj ripped her blindfold off before applying pressure to her neck yet again, this time determined to see avery's eyes roll to the back of her head. he was successful. it was so hot.

as he was watching her facial expressions, he couldn't stop himself from cumming, soon realizing she had the same reaction around his dick.

"oh my god" avery panted. jj gently uncuffed her after disposing of the condom. "whatcha think" jj breathed. "that was the best sex i've ever had" avery grinned. "wanna go again?" jj chirped "yea but i wanna try something different" avery told him. before he knew it, he had another condom on, and he was the one on his back.

avery wanted to try cowgirl. she slowly moved her hips around him in circles, itching the desperate parts of her. jj placed his hands on her hips and guided her body to start moving up and down. once she got the hang of it, jj couldn't keep his eyes off the girl bouncing on him.

everytime he looks at her, she gets more beautiful.

"oh yea baby, god, keep going, just like that" he moaned. she took his praise confidently, and kept bouncing. the pain from her legs was drowned out by the pleasure she was both receiving, and giving to jj.

"i'm gonna cum baby" jj moaned, leaning his head back into the pillows. he was brought to his second climax within 30min.
———

the next night, jj was back in her room. "so" avery grinned, taking her shirt off "so" jj smirked back, taking his off as well. "what's on the agenda tonight?" avery smiled as jj helped her out of her shorts. "i was thinking..." jj started, unclamping her bra "you tell me if you've been a good" he paused, sliding her underwear down her legs "or a bad girl" he winked.

avery burst out laughing. she was excited to have sex with him, but the way he said it she couldn't take him seriously. "it's not funny" jj rolled his eyes" "i'm sorry i'm sorry, i just wasn't expecting it" avery admitted.

"fine, bad girl it is" jj grinned devilishly, earning another quite giggle from avery. jj wrapped his hand around her neck and pushed her onto her bed. "oh avery" he started "you shouldn't have laughed at me" he continued. "why not" "because now i have to punish you" jj told her. "h-how" she stuttered, suddenly aware of how unfunny her situation is.

"well first, i think you should come here" he told her, guiding her so that she was over his knee. "count" he demanded. he swatted his hand down on her ass, causing her to inhale "i said count" he told her again, grabbing her hair into a makeshift ponytail. "one" she hissed "good" he stroked, followed by another slap "t-two" she stuttered.

they made it all the way to 10 before jj laid her down on her back "good job baby" he told her. avery was almost in tears "was i too rough" he asked. avery shook her head "when you are i'll u use my word, stop checking up on me" she told him. "you asked for it" he told her, grabbing her face with one hand.

"open" he demanded. she complied and he spit directly into her mouth. "swallow" he told her firmly. she obeyed. "such a dirty little slut" he spoke, shoving his fingers into her mouth. she patiently sucked on them while he whispered dirty things into her ear.

he moved his other hand down to her clit and started rubbing circles along the outside, teasingly. "i don't think i should play nice with you tonight, maybe i should just" and with that he shoved his fingers inside of her without warning. she moaned and gasped at the same time, loudly. "don't wanna wake up your brother now do ya" he smirked at her. "maybe i should see how much you can take before he wakes up" how evil. he shoved a second and third finger inside of her abruptly, causing her to react louder.

he continued to play with her, unforgivingly until they heard footsteps out in the hallway. john b never knocked or tried to open the door but they knew he was out in the kitchen. "don't make a sound" jj strictly told the girl beneath him, before sliding his dick into her. she bit her lip to try and conceal her moans.

jj adjusted himself and lifted her legs so that they were resting on his shoulders. he continued to push deeper down into avery and decided to speed up. he slapped a hand over her mouth when she started getting too whiny. "your brothers out there aves" he teased "better shut up" he added "unless you want him to hear how much of a needy slut you are, hmm?" he teased speeding up "you want the whole island to know how much you need my dick? you dirty little girl" he smirked, spitting on her again

"oh my god jay" she breathed in "i said shut up" he told her, grabbing her neck and squeezing harshly. her moans were silenced. with the sudden feeling of his hand around her throat, she was cumming around his dick, soon followed by jjs own climax.

"i take back what i said" avery panted "oh ya?" jj smiled "yea, this was the best sex i've ever had" she whispered. jj silently chuckled, and cleaned himself off before crawling back into bed with avery. he opened his arms for her to move into, which she obliged

"goodnight jage" she whispered "goodnight aves" he whispered back.
———

the next time they fuck is at jjs house while luke is gone for the night. "so have you decided to be good for me" jj smirked. avery nodded and looked up at him innocently, "yes daddy" she whispered. jjs dick twitched against avery's leg. his heart stopped beating and his eyes grew darker. "say that again" jj begged "yes daddy" avery told him a little louder this time.

"good girl" he told her, sliding his dick inside of her slowly. "taking my dick so good, such a good girl" he moaned, rocking against her slowly. "please daddy" she chirped up at him. "use your words baby what do you want" he teased "faster, please" she mumbled "baby you don't have to be quiet this time, we have this whole place to ourselves" jj reassured.

"please daddy i want you to go faster" she begged "need or want" jj charmed "NEED" avery gasped, suddenly feeling pressure on her clit. he had moved a finger in circles around it. "all you had to do was ask nicely" jj flashed his teeth at her before speeding up both his thrust and his finger. "jj it's too much i'm gonna-" "hold it" he told her "jj i can't" "you can and you will" he told her "or you'll be punished, and i really don't wanna punish you sweet girl" he teased her.

"please daddy i can't hold it anymore" she begged him "too bad" he said, speeding up his pace and pinching her clit. she moaned loudly "DADDY" she screamed "cum baby" he told her. she was already cumming around his dick, this time making an even bigger mess than she ever has before. "holy shit i made you squirt!" jj gasped excitedly.

he looked back up to avery who had tears in her eyes "woah woah woah what's wrong what happened?" he asked her, placing his hands around her face. "are you okay?" he asked her. she nodded, trying to wipe her tears "talk to me aves" he encouraged.

she mouthed "i can't" as the tears continued to well up. "are you hurt?" jj asked. she shook her head no "are you scared?" she nodded slowly "have you ever squirted before?" he asked. again, she shook her head no. "did it make you nervous?" she nodded again. "are you embarrassed?" she shrugged her shoulders and wiped more tears.

jj pulled her into a soft hug. "there's nothing to be nervous or embarrassed about ok? it was hot i promise. i know it's kinda messy but sex is messy ok, you have nothing to worry about" he eased her mind as she collapsed into his chest.

after about 60 seconds of releasing her emotions, she finally cleared up. "i-i'm sorry" she told him "i don't know why i started crying" she laughed, suddenly overwhelmed with a different set of emotions "it's ok" he simply told her, rubbing circled on her back.
———

the next time they have sex, they're out in public. jj always had a fantasy of having sex on the hsm pouge, and somehow he convinced avery to indulge him.

he was currently between her thighs kissing, licking, nipping up and down when he decided to bite directly onto her thigh. avery gasped and smacked the top of his head "what the fuck jay" she told him "oh my god please let me do that again" he begged, tracing the circle of his bite mark with his finger and saliva.

she nodded and he was back between her thighs, biting and moaning. he ate her out on the boat before fucking her while she was on her knees, perched up over the bow of the boat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 283 11
jj maybank has a little sister. she's only 2 years younger than him, but they're exactly alike. she has the same piercing blue eyes and anger issues...
200K 2.2K 54
"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes, looking down at me like I was dirt on hi...
1.7K 15 15
This is a JJ Maybank x routledge reader fanfic. It will follow the outer banks story line pretty closely for the most part. For the back story, John...
72.8K 754 32
An original story where John b has a twin sister named Shea, they were closer then you would think. Being part of the Pogues there's one rule that ha...