Rogue-Repair-Ship

By zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... More

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
Call Him
You Will Sail Again
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Rut
Sisters and Yanderes
Here's Roon!
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
Loss of Control
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Queen of the Ocean
Little Kit

Starter Ship

4.6K 139 134
By zero252

Hey.

I'm almost finished with training!

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon noticing all the girls on the docks staring at him with mixed emotions, Shock, intrigue, and arousal, among many others, Kohaku did the one thing he could do in this strange situation forced upon him.

He sailed away from Azur Lane with as much dignity as he could... He ran away...

Not because he was a coward and couldn't face them but for both theirs and his safety. His rut could make him feral and highly unpredictable. If any of the girls were to approach him, he couldn't guarantee their safety.

It wasn't a risk worth taking.

He would return when his rut was over, but until then, it was best to stay away from them. He had already sent a message to the Admiral informing him he would return soon but had some personal matters to attend to.

The Admiral was reluctant but agreed, promising none of the Shipgirls would chase after him. The call was suspiciously absent of the Shikikan. Kohaku assumed he would have had a complaint to make, but he guessed Warspite's methods shook him slightly.

Kohaku sighed at the thought of Warspite, her shocked expression as he bolted from the port as fast as he could. Warspite attempted to chase after him but was not even close to being fast enough.

His last glimpse of Warspite was Sheffield and Belfast holding her back and blockading her from leaving the port. Kohaku didn't know if it was purely out of worry for him or if her mind was as clouded as his.

So here Kohaku was... In the middle of the ocean alone and sat on top of the bridge, looking out into the vast blue nothing.

"Heh... Like a painted ship upon a painted ocean..." Kohaku spoke aloud to himself as he finished off another bottle of Oxy-Cola.

*CREAKCRASH!*

He lowered his head and sighed, knowing exactly what had just happened. His ship was him; he could feel what happened even in bipedal form. The one thing most humans he had met still struggled to understand was he and his ship were not separate entities.

Kansen are the ship they embody. They can choose a form at will, be it human, ship or both... Maybe with a rigging, Kohaku understands some humans are still baffled by the idea.

With another sigh, he looked over his shoulder towards the stern of his ship and noticed the furthest crane back had buckled and crashed onto his deck. It seems like it's taken out a single 25mm AA gun.

Dammit Roon!

Kohaku stood up with a stretch and went to the back of his ship, inspecting the warped steel that was his furthest stern crane. Pulling out some large tools from his large array of hidden pockets, which would have made Akashi green with envy, he started repairing himself.

Two hours later, the sounds of Hammering on steel were halted suddenly. Kohaku stood up abruptly and looked around with narrowed eyes, wiping the sweat from his brow as he did so. 

His comically large fox ears swivelled in all directions, searching for something. Two sounds caught his attention, which were out of place on the calm ocean surface. One was the sound of paddles or oars, and the other was a mechanical humming sound.

Looking for either sound on both sides of the ship proved useless. He couldn't see anything in any direction. He would have given up looking if the humming didn't get louder...

*WHISTLE*

Kohaku turned 180 towards the noise of a whistle and raced down the deck of his ship until he was on the bow looking out to sea with violently twitching ears.

In the distance, his sharp eyes could see a small rowing boat approaching him, a single occupant onboard and frantically rowing while blowing a small whistle. He couldn't see much of the figure but could tell it was a well-dressed Human female.

When she stood up when she was within shouting distance, the little boat rocked violently, almost sending her over the side. She regained her balance and started to point upwards.

Looking up at where she was pointing, up high in the sky, a single large Siren aircraft appeared and started diving down towards the woman. 

So that's what the humming was... Stupid Siren stealth technology!

But why was the Siren targeting a single Human female? Didn't the Siren not notice the clueless repair ship floating nearby? 

Honestly, Kohaku was offended. He was a much juicier target!

The woman screaming at him pulled him out of his thoughts, and he saw the large Aircraft go for an attack run on her. She didn't appreciate his ship watching her and doing nothing to help.

Oops!

Without saying a word, he pointed at the tunnel-visioned Siren aircraft and his Anti-aircraft suite of Type 89 Duel 127mm, Type 96 25mm Triple and Type 96 25mm single swivelled, elevated to the target and opened fire.

The immediate barrage shocked the woman as she crouched in her boat and covered her ears from the excessive sound. She watched the blue sky as it filled with black clouds, thanks to the defensive barrage of the ship that rescued her.

Looking between the Siren trying to kill her and the ship, she couldn't see a single crew member on board, so it had to be a shipgirl! How fortunate for her!

Kohaku watched the Siren with unblinking eyes as he guided his Anti-Air suite with his mind. Feeling every shot, every reload and vibration. It was a freeing feeling. He wondered how the battleships felt when they gave a full broadside. 

They must love the feeling.

Kohaku watched the Siren aircraft take multiple direct hits and burst into flames. It started to spin downwards uncontrollably.

Watching the advanced piece of technology spiral out of control was immensely satisfying.

The Siren Aircraft groaned as it plummeted downward towards the ocean. Noticing the Kansen too late to change targets, the Aircraft unleashed a payload before diving into the sea with devastating force.

All of Kohaku's weapons went silent in the Siren's final moments.

Thankfully, the Siren completely missed crashing into either the Human or Kohaku. The force of the impact and the payload released sent a large shockwave and tidal surge in all directions.

Kohaku wasn't fazed by the wave crashing into his ship, but the Human, however...

"Haaah!" The woman yelped as the wave flipped her small boat, sending her into the water.

Kohaku jumped off his ship and onto the ocean's surface, not wanting to take the chance of the Human drowning. He raced to her capsized boat, getting Roon flashbacks and searched for the Human.

Kohaku was starting to panic when the Human didn't surface. It's not like he could dive underwater... He's a surface vessel, not a submarine!

"Help! Help me!" 

Kohaku turned towards the capsized boat and lifted it up and out of the way. There underneath the boat was the splashing and disgruntled form of the Human. When the boat was removed and thrown away, she stared at him with a glare from under her soaked visored cap.

Kohaku's rut was screaming at him to take this Human female for himself, but he desperately pushed any desire he had down and hard.

"What the hell was that!?" She barked at him.

Kohaku looked at her, surprised, "What the hell was what?"

"Why didn't you shoot that thing sooner? I was pointing at it and giving you its location! But you decided to stand there with your head in the clouds!"

"Yeah, You're welcome..." Kohaku looked down at her as she floated in the water.

"Hmph, typical. Wait... Hold on..." The Human looked at him strangely. "you're a male?"

Kohaku looked down at himself and smiled back at her with as much charm as he could. 

"I'm all male, yes!"

"B-but... You're a Shipgirl!?"

"Shipboy, actually..."

"..." The Human stared at him like she had blue-screened, not saying a thing. Kohaku grabbed her by the back of her clothes and lifted her out of the water. The action brought her back to the moment, and she started flailing around like a toddler.

"Hey!"

"Stop squirming!" Kohaku rolled his eyes at the woman who acted like a child.

"I will not be manhandled like this, damn you! I'm a Comman-Oof!" She yelled at him but was winded when he threw her over his shoulder and jumped back onto his ship.

Placing her on solid ground and backing away from the ranting woman, she eventually ran out of steam and looked annoyed at him.

"In all my studies and training, I have never heard mention of male Kansen..." 

Kohaku shrugged and grinned at her, annoying her even more, "I'm just built differently."

"Ugh! Well... I guess beggars can't be choosers, and you did save me..." She admitted but didn't look happy.

"I did save you, didn't I!" Kohaku's smile made her blush slightly, but she shook it off and decided to circle him, making his tails sway suspiciously.

"Hmmm, not what I expected from a Kansen, let alone a male one, but I can work with this." She hummed in thought as she stroked one of his tails.

Don't jump her, Don't jump her, DON'T JUMP HER!!

Squashing the lustful thoughts, he turned to her with a growl. Teeth bared at her in a warning. His growl died in his throat when she petted him on the head and large ears. His eyes glazed over, and he started panting hard. His face turned bright red.

His face must have been incredibly erotic to the woman. You could almost see the condensation coming from his mouth when he panted. Kohaku was lost in the sensation of receiving a head pat and ear stroke.

The woman smiles at the sight. What an adorable fox! She had decided, "Hmmm, It's decided!" 

Her voice brought Kohaku back from the brink, "Uh... Eh!? Decided what? Stop petting me!" Kohaku jumped out of the woman's reach. All she did was smile in delight.

"I've decided that you." She points at him, "Will be my starter ship!"

Kohaku's glazed eyes struggled to comprehend her words. 

Damn, rut!

"Starter ship?" Kohaku shakes his head at her words, trying to regain control of his senses.

"Yep... It's perfect. I'll be the first Naval Commander in history with a male Kansen starter!" The woman jumped up and down in joy and clapped.

"Naval commander?" 

"Oh! Right... My name is Fubuki Ishii, one of the newly appointed Commanders of the Admiralty. My first station is Azur Lane. The Admiral there expects me, but I run into a bit of trouble on the way there, as you can tell...Hehe"

Kohaku looks at her with wide eyes, a white uniform, a sword, and an annoying personality.

It all makes sense.

Commander Fubuki bows to him and smiles excitedly. Her small brown-haired ponytail bounces behind her as she does so.

"My first ship! I can't honestly believe it!"

Kohaku's mouth opens, but no words come out... This wasn't planned!

"Hey, Say something... Want more head pats?" She looks at him with a victorious smile, arms crossed over her soaked uniform, tapping her foot.

"... Yes..." Kohaku's eyes shut in disgust, and he screams internally when he blurts the confirmation out. Soon, his mind crashes when she skips over and pats him again.

F*cking rut, It's all your fault!

I'm a proud Kitsune and Shipboy! 

This is all wrong!

His mind and body are at war as his tails start wagging, and he again pants hard like a dog while saliva drips down his chin.

He's not a dog... He really isn't!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

There was no way Kohaku would stay in port surrounded by all those women, especially the other Kitsune girls.

Warspite attempted to follow him, but she was a pre-war dreadnaught, so there was no way.

Kohaku saving damsels on the high seas certainly wouldn't bite him in the ass.

So there is now a Human Commander on the scene, and she's called Fubuki. Yes, its Fubuki from Kantai Collection. 

It looks like Kohaku is now a started ship. I bet you didn't see that coming. 

For those who think Kohaku is about to become a Simp for the new Commander, don't worry, he isn't. I've tried to emphasize his rut as best as I can.

I own no Art or Gif's

Thanks for the votes and support!

Zero-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 298 23
When The Americans won WW2 The Japanese commanded the remaining shipgirls to scuttle themselves which they didn't do instead they went into hiding i...
51.8K 1.9K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
22.4K 996 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...
8.3K 145 36
SHIPS - Rengiyuu (slight) Obamitsu Tankana Akaren (ONE SIDED) Hello! This is my first time writing a silly story like this so it might not be long o...