Whats more Chay

By 1VampOfKnight

πŸ”ž it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I would... More

EDIT UPDATE/COMBINING PARTS
1) The New Takes Over The old
2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects
3) A Fresh Start And A Bold Chay
4) Jealous Nature
5) Knowing The Unknown
6) My Darling
7) Another Side Of Kim
8) A Threat And A Confession
10) The Fight Goes On
11) Clear Path
12) At The Edge
13) The Search
14) The Three
15) Compromising
16) You Are Mine
17) Demands
18) The Mark
19) A little Whisky
20)A Dark Chay
21) Chay Awakes
22) Chays Surroundings
23) Sniper king
24) Kim Takes Charge
25) A Little Bit Of Them All
Announcement

9) Happiness Never Last

779 31 4
By 1VampOfKnight

Hello, good people,
     I got my energy drink out. I will get this done. We have two more I'm getting done. 27) Happiness For A Moment and 28) Intruders. I am considering putting ten out, but I can't decide. I wish I could ask what you wanted. 
   Love Vamp.

Chay:

  When we got to the others, I ran up to my brother. Cause I know he would be worried about me the most. "Chay, Where have you been? I got worried Kim had done something to you." Kim then walked up to us and stayed a few feet behind me. Once we saw people coming into our view, he let go of the hand he had held up until then. "Porsche, What would I have done to Chay? There are many guards everywhere." Hia rolled his eyes at him. Cha, your friends Benz and Nova wanted to see you. Benz went with Ice, and Nova went to find you with Macau". So it was Macau and Nova. I heard yelling out my name."

   Oh, okay, they will show up eventually," I said, not wanting to see them after what Tay told me. "Hia, can I open my presents now?" I asked, smiling and jumping from foot to foot like a kid in a candy store. "Only if you sing a song for everyone first." I thought about it for a minute. "Fine, but only if WIK does it with me," I said, smiling at Kim." Can you sing with me, please?" I begged with my doe eyes, " If I were to sing with you, all eyes would be on me," He said. " But it's my birthday party. I always wanted to sing with Wik. Please, Pii Kim, please, please, pretty please." I begged. I know he was giving me a hard time." Fine, how can I refuse the birthday boy?" He smiled. "But I get to pick the song. It will be one of your favorites by WIK". "Fine with me, Pii, let's get set up," I said. Then Kim and I walked over to the DJ to tell him what would happen. Then we headed back to where Hia was standing. " In about 10 minutes, they will be ready. I started to get a little nervous. I couldn't believe I would perform for all these people.

"Chay, there you are. We've been looking for you everywhere," Macau said with Nova on his side. As soon as she saw me, she lit up. She started to approach me, but Macau pulled her back. Just then, Benz and Ice appeared. Something seemed off about them, all 4 of them. Benz didn't even go up to me like he usually does. Not even eye contact." Is everything all right?" I asked, feeling awkward. Ice then spoke." Happy Birthday, nong Chay. Do you have some free time? My siblings need to talk to you about something."He asked. " umm, Not right now. I'm about to go on stage with Kim to sing a song. Maybe after," I say, confused. 

  "What? Are we going to get a free show from WIK? I mean, Kim, and you're going to sing with him," asked Nova. Benz and Ice looked at me. "Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to keep any of this from you. You can understand why I couldn't tell you I knew WIKs' real identity." I said, thinking that this is why everyone was being weird around me." Please don't be upset with me." I spoke with my head down, "We're not upset with you." Benz said, "Then why is everyone so weird right now?" I asked. "Chay, they will tell you later," Ice told me. " I can't wait to hear y'all duet." He said, looking a little upset himself. I was just about to say something. But Kim says we need to go to the stage. I nodded and walked away from everyone. I looked around for Tay, but I couldn't find him.

  I was a little bummed out that I couldn't find Tay, but I had to Focus right now cause I was about to sing in front of so many people, and I was super nervous. "Chay, are you okay?" Kim said next to me," I'm scared. I've never done this before. What if I mess up? What if I make you mess up? I started to shake a little. "Chay, Angel, you won't mess up. I'll be next to you the whole time, and who do you think you are? I can never mess up. I'm fucking WIK," he says, smiling as he said that last part, I laughed. "Oh really? You're going to tell me you never messed up? How about last night?" I said, laughing. "Well, it wasn't my fault, you see? He said, sulking, "Really, 'cause I didn't see anyone else on stage with you," making a joke out of it. "Well, if someone weren't all over the twins last night making out, I would have been perfect as I always am," he said, still sulking like a big child. I blushed for a second. " I don't know what you're talking about." We laughed for a while, and I felt better. "Chay, if you feel nervous, just look at me and pretend we're back in my studio. My eyes will always be on you." Kim said, grabbing my hand.

This version of Kim reminds me of how things used to be. I wanted to return to those days but remembered how naive I was. How it was so easy for everyone to lie to me, hia, and Kim, it would never happen again." Chay, I know what you're thinking. I promise never to lie or hide anything from you again, Angel. They're about to announce us. Focus on me. I love you, and you got this. You're going to do great."

   That was the third time he told me he loved me, warming me. I don't know how to reply, but just then, the announcement started. Good evening. I heard hia announce, which was a surprise. I thought it would have been the DJ. Thank you all for coming to celebrate my baby brothers. Eighteen years," he said, making me blush with embarrassment. " Today is special, not just for that. But my brother agreed to sing a song for the first time in front of an audience. And let me tell you that you are in for a treat. Everyone, let me introduce you to Porschay. Let me have the honor of giving him a stage name, Phoenix. It's been our family's symbol for years." He said, making me choke. " Oh, he will be accompanied by that guy, WIK." He said that last part about Kim so fast, making me laugh. I also wanted to cry because he gave me his old underground, fighting name, a name that's been a symbol of our family, and it couldn't be happier.

  "Are you ready?" I heard Kim say. I nodded, and then we grabbed our guitars and went on stage. I looked at the crowd, and instead of feeling nervous, I became excited with a massive smile. Kim and I sat down, and he looked at me. He covered his mic. " Introduce us." He said, "He...hello, every..um...one," I said in a slightly shaky voice, but I cleared my throat and tried again. "Hello, everyone. I'm Phoenix, and I'll be singing a song for you today with the help of WIK. I'm a bit nervous, so please be patient with me." Kim started to play The Intro to the Song, and I knew I should finish the introduction. I began to follow his lead. "We will be singing Lucid by Wik." We heard a cheer, and I started.

Chay;
Won't you miss the nights we drifted afar,
and knew we would find a place in the stars for two,
taking you to dance in the sky

Both;
OHH-OHHH

Kim;
The nights you would be beside me, your lips to mine,
Nothing could compare,
but every starlight waits for you in the dark tonight,

Both;
Ohh-wooo

Chay;
I know nothing ever lasts, even the good things.
 if we chase the past, we can only dream,
but while it's still lucid, I'll drown in

Kim;
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream.
Before all the memories start to fade,
Just think back one last time to the nights like these,
Before your gone and,

Chay;
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream,
I just want to hold onto those nights like lucid dreams,
pretending we're still asleep.
Before you're gone and wake from me.

Kim;
I fear time will drift you away from here,
 I'll wait for you in the night as you fade away,
holding every piece 'till you're gone

Both;
ohh-ooohh

Chay;
I know that nothing ever lasts, even the good things,
if we chase the past, we can only dream,
but while it's still lucid, I'll drown in.
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream,
Before all memories start to fade,
Just think back one last time to the nights like these,
Before you're gone and

Kim;
Before daylight breaks us at the seams,
Before the night ends, all just a dream,
I just want to hold onto those nights like lucid dreams
pretending we're still asleep,
Before you're gone and wake from me.

La lala la la lalala la la lalala la lala

Chay;
Recall, recall

Kim;
Before, before,

Chay;
before daylight breaks us at the seams
Before the night ends, all just a dream,
I just want to hold onto those nights like lucid dreams,
Pretending we're still asleep,
Before you're gone and wake from me.

  The song ended, and it was so loud with Cheers and applause. I looked around, and I wanted to cry with joy. I sit there even though Kim applauds, making me feel whole. My body tingles with the adrenaline, and I can only smile. Kim grabs my good Arm and makes me stand and take a bow. I hear them chant for one more song. I look over to Kim." Can we do another piece?" He smiles at me." Maybe next time. Phoenix," he smiles. "Say thank you and exit." He tells me, which makes me sad, but I pick up my mic as he says. " Thank you, everyone, for listening to me sing," I said, smiling. "We didn't prepare another song, but I hope to do this again someday. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Your cheers made my night magical. Thank you all again, and thank you for celebrating my birthday with me," I said, waiting and putting the mic back, then looking at Kim, and he gave me a smile reassuring me that I did a good job. We started exiting, waving Goodbye to everyone.

 "Wow, wait a minute, little brother, you're not done here," I heard hia say through the mic." We have something to give you." I hear Kinn say through another Mic. I see them walking up to the stage, looking at me. Hia, kinn, Khun, Vegas, and Pete walked up to me with their hands up, trying to prevent me from leaving the stage. I look at Kim, and he smiles like he knew this was coming. I get back to the center stage as they surround me with huge smiles on their faces. 

  Then my Pii stands next to me." Chay, I know all of this in the past few months has been a significant change for you, and it's selfish of me to try and keep you here. You're my baby brother and the person I love most in the world. I would give it all up for you," he says.

  " I know you never wanted this porschay, and I'm sorry I took your hia from you. I love your hia very much, but I don't want you to feel alone," I heard Kinn say. 

  "You are the best part of this chaotic family, even though they all have ugly dog faces," Thankhun says, making everyone laugh, including me. 

  "You and your hia have become the best of friends to me. I love you and Porsche like brothers, and I can't even remember how it was without you two," said Pete. 

  "Even me, Vagas, appreciate you both for showing up in this family. Without that, I probably wouldn't have been able to be in this house without the effects you had on the 1st family," Vegas said. 

  " Without you, Porschay, and the warmth and bright light you brought to this house, there wouldn't have been happiness." I turned to see Kim talking. 

  "Little brother, the family has prepared two gifts for you to choose from," Pol and Arm came up to the stage, holding two boxes, and some other guards placed a table in front of me on the scene. Pol an Arm, place the boxes on the table." I know you don't want to live this life, and I will follow whatever you choose." Hia says.

  I look at the boxes that Pol and Arm had opened. I looked at the first box, and it was a plane ticket to travel the world. "you always talk about seeing the world on stage. And Kim has arranged for you to train in an agency abroad. This plane ticket shows you can pursue your dreams and become your desired artist. Without this family holding you back, all expenses will be paid. You never had to worry about money. You will still be a part of this family. But you don't have to worry about anything else. And I would follow you aboard," my hia said. 

  I looked at the other gift, thinking about it. " In this other box is a family tradition." I heard Korn say, walking up the stage and standing between my brother and Kinn. "It goes back generations of our Theerapanyakul bloodline. I know you don't want to be a part of our family affairs and business, and I gave you my full blessing on whatever you choose. You and Porsche have brought light into my family these past months. It would be a great honor to have you both a part of this family permanently and under my name, Korn Theerapanyakul. It will always have protection. You can finish Kinn."

  "This gift is your first gun". I looked at it, and it was beautiful. "A clock 19 gen 3 features an exclusive custom engraved framed with white and gold diamonds painted on the sides as you're stapling, Porsche, and I designed it for you. As they represent you, the diamonds show how bright and priceless you are to this family. We had our family and your family's crust on it, the gold crest compliments the Polish gold titanium slide, and a near-flawless diamond appointed the front site and the magazine release. Surrounded by a polished white 14K gold, it comes with a hard case with a roof to hold up to 6 magazines, including 2 of them being 33rd. If you like, we put Phoenix on the side since Porsche wanted you to have the name of your mom's favorite bird." Kinn says. 

  I looked at that gun. I looked at my Hia." As Khun Korn said, it's a family tradition for the head family.' he points to Kinn' to give you a gun when you turn off age and into adulthood. It shows the power on the part of the Theerapanyakul family. If you choose this gift, you will be involved in the mafia, like everyone else. We plan to train you already, but if you accept this gift, it will be much more training than we discussed this morning. If you choose this again, I will follow you." I looked at both gifts in their boxes, and my choice was pretty straightforward. I wanted to be a stronger person for myself and Hia. I looked at Hia and then at Kinn, giving a nod. I reached for the gun and held it in my hand. " I want to be part of the family." Everyone applauded and cheered. "Are you sure this is what you want, Chay?" he said away from the mic. " Yes, the fact that you let me choose means the world to me. Thank you," I said. I could tell Hia was relieved because he could stay by Kinn's side and was happy. Seeing him happy makes me happy.

  I don't know what else can make me the happiest person in the world. At this moment, Arm goes to the edge of the stage, gets another box from another guard, and hands it to Kinn." Porsche, My Love, I know you wanted to give Porschay the option before you decided, but I made your gun as well as a symbol of you being in my family even though you are way past 18. Porschay, come here, please. He called me over, and I looked at him, confused. "Porsche wouldn't accept this gun until you made your choice. Now I'm asking you if he can have it now." He asked me.

   "Of course, but you have to do something for me first," I said, making Hia look at me weirdly with a smile and a wink. I whispered in Kinn's ear so no one could hear, "You have to ask hia to marry you right now. I know you have the ring already. The guard's talk," I whispered. he smiled and reached for his back pocket, handing me the box that contained Hias Theerapanyakul's gun. Then walked up to Pii, getting on his knee." Porsche, your brother said I can't give you the gun until I ask you to marry me, so, my Love, will you marry me? I promise to always love and care for you and your little brother for the rest of my life." Everyone became silent, waiting for Porsche's answer. I even held my breath. He looked so embarrassed and gave me a look. "You little devil," he said with a smile. "Of course, I'll marry you, Kinn." He put the ring on my hias finger and then gave everyone a show of affection. I'm so happy I can cry. Everything seems so perfect and right.
---------------------------------------------------------

Chay;
   The lights go out, and I hear gunshots from the mansion. I get grabbed by my waist and told to keep low. I knew it was Kim by his smell. He pulled me down the stairs of the stage while we crouched. " Hia, where are you? " I said in a worried voice. "Chay, I'm in front of you." I heard him say, " Keep your voice down. Are you okay? Yes, p, what's going on? We're behind the stage now, and my eyes are slowly adjusting to the darkness." Khun kinn? Khun Porsche? Khun Thankhun? Khun Kim? Khun Porschay? Are you there?" I hear Pol, Arm, and Aim call out to us, "Pii. Ov..." I start to say, but a hand covers my mouth." Never give away your location until you check if they are alone first," Kim said to Chay in his ear. "He's right." I hear Kinn say from behind me on my left." Pii Kinn, where did you come from?" I asked. " I never left," said Kinn. " Always moved silently and observed." " Kim, I need you to show Chay how to use the gun quickly. Chay, hand me my gun," hia said. I gave over his box. Kinn and I will take a look. Pol, who is with you? Are you all alone?" hia asked. "Arm and Aim are with me. We are alone". I hear them say, "Chay focus, over here. " Kim says in a serious tone, pulling me back further. "Get your gun out and aim it at the ground." Three things you need to know first.

* Don't aim unless you're willing to kill.

* Don't put your finger on the trigger unless you want to kill. Keep your figure along this slide," he shows me how, on his gun,

*Treat your gun as if it's always loaded.

  Kim tells me as fast and precise as he can.

  " Kim, a little faster," Kinn says. "They're going to approach the Courtyard soon. Pol, stay with Thankhun. Arm, Aim, go to the security room."Kinn said. "Kim, I'm scared," I say in a shaking voice. "I know, angel, I know, deep breaths. PORSCHE! Chays is about to have a panic attack". Kim says, not looking away from my eyes and trying to breathe with me." Pete, Vegas, go next to Kinn." Pii says as he heads towards me when they reach Kinn." Listen to me, Chay, look at me." Porsche says, taking Kim's place in front of me.

  "Chay is going to be okay. I need you to breathe, just like we used to when meditating together. Find a peaceful place in and out. It would be best if you listened to Kim. He knows what he is saying. This is sooner than I thought you would have to see something like this. But you chose this, you can do it, okay? Focus, breathe, calm your mind, he tells me." Yes, I chose this. I can do this. You don't have to shoot anyone. We can handle that part. We all surround you, but you'll always have to be prepared for what's unexpected. Listen to Kim, Baby Brother." Kim comes back in front of me. "I have to get back to Kinn. Stay with Kim no matter what," Pii said before leaving.

  "Okay, Angel, pay attention. We need you to check to see if you're gun is loaded. Copy me Like you would when we were in my studio learning the guitar. Press the button on the side," he says to me." It'll release the magazine, don't let it fall. Look, yours is full. We're going to check the chamber now.

   "Pull back on the slide until you hear a click. Then tilt it to see the side, Like this," he shows me. "Check the chamber and make sure it is clear; once you see it's clear, put the magazine back in, ensuring it's all the way. when that is done, you will disengage the slide by pulling the slide catch down, and the slide will return to its place." He shows me

" Now, do it as I did." He says I did exactly as he spoke. I pushed, releasing the catch. I copy him. with a little struggle with the slide catch. That's good, Angel. "It'll get easier the more you use it. Your gun is ready to shoot."

  "With your dominant hand, put it as high as the grip as possible, like this. Put your other hand on the other side of the grip and wrap your fingers around your other fingers, putting it as high as the trigger guard allows you to. Grip them tight together. That's perfect. You're doing great. Place your thumb forward and high on the gun. Yes, good," he says

  "When you're ready to pull the trigger, use the pad of your finger, not the tip. Push down on the trigger slowly. Not all the way, you will know when to stop. You'll feel something like a wall. Stop there unless you want to fire the bullet. Do you understand, angel?' Kim says I nodded.

  "You're going to aim with the site? The diamond piece at the tip of your gun." He points at it." When you shoot, you don't want to fall or stagger back. Make sure your stance is always good, legs apart at the length of your shoulders, bend your knee slightly, and elbows too. Gun always facing forward at your eye level, like this." He showed me, and I copied it, 

  " Stay still. I will go around and see if I need to make alterations. Put your finger on the slide, Angel, unless you want to shoot me." I thought about it but then dismissed Lovesmiling, " Well, that's not very nice, Love. I know you don't hate me that much." He walked around me, then leaned in my ear. " Stop reading my mind, Kim. I not. Your face said it all." He laughs. "You look sexy right now, Angel." He said, making me blush and smile, then back away. "Good, now aim for that wooden pole over there." he pointed at a pole about 8 meters away. "Finger on the trigger, press down to get rid of the slack, not all the way, got it?" I slowly pulled the trigger, felt the wall he was talking about, and nodded.

"Ready? Shoot it, my Angel," Kim said. I almost fell back with the recoil when I shot it, and my Pii ran up to me." Stance Chay," Pii said, " Don't lose it. Stand like you're rooted to the ground like a tree." Hia said to try again. I do, and it wasn't so bad this time. "Good Chay, now look at the site like Kim said to do and shoot again," I hit the pole this time. "Good chay, you did amazing," Hia said, then returned to Kinn's side. "Good job, Angel," Kim said, giving me a quick peck on the lips so it wasn't so noticeable to the others.

  "Kim," Kinn calls him over, "Chay, stay behind me no matter what." he walks over to Kinn, pulling my waist so I stay close. "Keep your gun face to the ground or up to the ceiling, both hands on it at all times."Kinn says, "Chay, don't leave Kim's side unless it's with one of us or if he gets shot and killed." Hia said, making me cringe, but it didn't bother Kim, "What's going on, Kinn? What happened? How did anyone get past the security?" Kim questions. "We don't know, aim can't figure it out," Kinn said, handing Kim an earpiece, then me. "Put this in your ear, Chay. It's how we communicate with one another," Kinn says as I struggle to put it in, and then Kim helps me.

Kim;

  " What's the status, Arm?" Kim said. "From what I can see, there are three entry points: the kitchen staff door, the staff commodore, and the third is still unknown," Arm reported. "How did it happen? I want to see the CCTV footage on my desk as soon as this shit is over with and all the bastards are dead. Keep three alive. Have we lost anyone?" Kim asked."Few from the lower houses." Arm says."Anyone else?" Khun Louis Bianchi has been shot but is still breathing and is currently in the doctor's wing. Mrs. Intira Bianchi and Miss Ava Bianchi are nowhere to be seen. Mr. Enzo Bianchi is with his father. Mr. Cyrus Bianchi was last seen walking toward your location. He had taken down a handful of Intruders," Arm said in the earpiece." Arm, where is my brother?" Vegas asked. "Khun Macau was last seen on the third floor Running towards the courtyard, taking down two men before we lost him."

  I look over to Chay cause I know he is close to them. " Umm, Pii Arm, " I hear Chay ask. "Yes, Khun Porschay. "Just Chay, please. Have you seen Tay by any chance?"I ask nervously, " Give me a second to check." He looked at me with an apologetic face. I gave him a nod to say it's okay. I'm glad he asked. I have nothing against Tay. I don't, but after I had time to think about it all, I know it's just jealousy. I see how much Chay cares for him, though. That's my fault. I must remember I chose to leave him, and he can be around and be with whoever he wants. 

  "Khun Tay is hand-to-hand with two of the Intruders. He has already taken three down with his blade skills. Time has been hiding since the shots started. "That bastard Time is useless." I heard Porsche, "Just my thought, Porsche," I said. "A fucking coward. How can he leave Tay to do it all by himself?" Kinn said. I look at Chay, and I see he is worried." Kinn, I know he's your friend. Still, Time is not reliable." I tell Kinn." I know." The conversation ended there. 

  I looked at Chay instead of him crying like I thought he would be. Chay kept calm, "Kim, Kinn, they have reached the courtyard," Pete said. "Arm, where is Khun Korn?" Kinn asks. "After he talked to Porschay. He returned to his office and had been there since the whole gunshot started. Khun Korn put his office on lockdown; three guards were stationed at his door, and two were inside with him. He's watching everything through his private screen, smoking a cigar." Bastar thinks this is some fucking show." I curse my father's name.

  Most of the courtyard has already been cleared out, so what comes next wouldn't hurt anyone. We still hear guns being shot. We need to move and move now. It's not safe here. I wonder if they know we are here. "Chay, keep your head low, look around, take everything in. Porsche, what's the plan?" I asked, " Vegas, Pete, go left. There are three men, two pistols, 1AK. Clear them and get Thankhun to the secret exit door. Get him to his room, Poll when you get there, you know what to do. Then Vegas and Pete will head to the third floor where Macau was last seen."

 "You, me, Kinn, and Chay will go right." Porsche says, "Kinn and I will take the point. There are five men. I'll get the two on the right, Kim the two on the left, and Kinn will get the last. Chay, stay behind Kim and watch his back. Take care of Chay Kim. I'm trusting my brother to you. We will make our way to Tay and help him there... Porsche looks around and says ready, and we all nod, but Arm speaks through the headset before we go.

Readers Pov

"Khun Kimm, We found out how the third party got in. They came through the hidden passage In the main lobby where Tay is. We just saw a few more come out of the closet. Tay is fighting three more guys, which makes 5 of them. Wait, no four. He just took down another one," Arm says through the earpiece. " Porsche, we need to go now," Kim said. They all dispatch from behind the stage. Vegas and Pete, Thankhun, and Pole went their way. Porsche takes out his guys first, and Kinn takes out his. 

  "OK, Chey, I need you to stay close to the left side behind me." Chay nods, then they walk out, and quickly, Kim shoots the two guys Porsche told me to. Kim and Chay walk through the Courtyard, catching up to Porsche and Kinn. Chay can hear shots close to their little group and start to shake a little. "Kim, there's two on the left in one of the balconies," Chay says, and Kim shoots off three rounds. "There were three but good eye Angel," Kim says to Chay.

  A guy jumps from behind the door, and Porsche sees before he can land the first punch. He dodges, grabs his hands up, then puts his pistol to his chin and shoots, making blood splattered all over him. Another guy appears, knocking down Porsche, kicking his legs from underneath him, and throwing punches to his face. Landing one, Kinn pulls the man off by his collar and off Porsche, shooting his chest and then helping Porsche up. 

  They walked down a hall when they heard a machine gun go off, making them take cover behind pillars. Kim puts Chay behind him, but a man sneaks behind Chay with no one noticing as they focus on the Machine gun. He gets the chance to put a towel on Chay's face, giving Chay flashbacks of the first time this happened to him. Immediately, Chay held his breath, throwing his elbow to the man's gut, making him heave in pain." Kim!!" Chay yells' Feeling a little dizzy, Kim turns and shoots the guy in the head, catching Chay as he almost falls.

  "Khun, Tay can't hold them. He has taken cover behind the reception with Erica; she is also injured." Arm says through the earpiece, "Arm, why haven't you locked down the doors?" Kinn says, "Some doors have been locked, but others have been hacked, including the passage in the lobby. We are trying to bypass the virus. It has proven difficult," Arm says.

   "Porsche, They almost got to Chay. He is safe now, just a bit dizzy. My instincts say that he is who they are after." Hia, I'm fine now. The dizziness has stopped." Chay and Kim stand back up," Are you sure you're OK, Angel?" Kim asks Chay, and he nods. 

  "Arm, have you found out who opened the passageway? It was supposed to be blocked off. We closed it after the minor family. It can only be open from the inside." Porsche asks. "One moment, Porsche," Arm looks back at the footage." The lobby cams were off, probably when they sent the virus," Arm says. "What about the camera on the other side of the door Vegas asks through the headset?", "There shouldn't be a camera there." I heard Kim say, "My dad has someone hide one in there. Still, we didn't get a chance to use it. It was for escape purposes when we attacked. Here is the code to get in." Vegas. He says the code, and Arm puts it in. 

  "Who is the idiot that put the camera in that angle? I can't see much," Arms says, frustrated. "Macau, my dad made him do it, Arm," Vegas says. "He needs tech lessons," Arm said. " Can you tell me how a camera was secretly hidden in this house for the past few months," Kinn said. "Sorry, Khun Kinn, it won't happen again.'

  "Got him," Kim says. "The gunner is dead. We can push forward. The four move when three men come from all angles, making Kim, Porsche, and Kinn start hand-to-hand." Chay, hide behind that," Kinn says." Your back to the corner, stay low, gun in front." Chay did as he was told, only hearing them fight and unable to do anything about it. He was shaking and scared. 'Breathe in, breathe out, he tells himself' out loud.

  "Sir, little bird is alone," some random man says to their earpiece, making his way to Chay. " Get him now," the voice on the other side of the earpiece said.

  Chay points his gun at a guy approaching him. "Kim, Porsche," Chay yells out. Kim and Porsche see a guy coming, and both try to make their way to Chay, but two more men jump in, preventing them from reaching Chay. " Chay, listen, Chay, we can't reach you; you'll have to... Porsche starts to say. " Hia... I can't... I can't..." Chay starts to cry. "Then move and doge Chay. Don't let him get to you," Porsche says. "Keep low to avoid bullets hitting you. " Chay tries to run but is stopped by another man approaching him, making him let out a little scream "HIA!!", "Fuck!!" Porsche says, dodging a few fists and getting hit on the back of his head, making him lose balance and falling to his back. A man raises his gun and shoots Porsche, hitting his shoulder.

  Porsche dodged, getting lucky cause the bullet was meant for the chest. "Porsche," Kinn yells, still fighting off his guys. Just then, a guy who shot Porsche fell to the ground with a hole in his head. Ice came in, hitting the other that was aiming at Porsche. He then started hand-to-hand with two other guys that came in. "Shit, Arm, where are all these guys coming from? Kinn yells in the earpiece, " The kitchen and lobby have been overrun. The staff door has been secured, "Arm says. "Vegas, have you found Macau? They need you in the kitchen." Kinn asked. "No, Pete is on his way down. I'm still looking for my brother."

  Chay was still being cornered, and when he heard his brother got shot, he lowered his weapon, "Chay gun up, Porsche only got hit on the shoulder. He's fine," Kim says just as one guy gets close, punching Chay in the gut, making him back up, distancing himself from the man that hit him." Kim, help!!". " I can't right now. I have two guys I'm fighting. They won't hurt you. If you're their target, Chay, you will have to kill them. You're the safest right now," Kim said. 

  "Kim, I can't. I can't kill," Chay cries. Kim had enough and angrily yelled, "CHAY ENOUGH, MY LOVE. YOU HAVE TO. YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS LIFE. YOU HAVE TO LOVE. YOU CAN DO THIS BABE. I WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT. YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE OUTCOME ALONE IF YOU DON'T KILL THEM. YOUR BROTHER AND ALL OF US WILL DIE, AND THEY WILL TAKE YOU!!" Chay froze When he heard Kim call him his love and babe. But when he heard that they could all die, it gave him the strength he needed. Chay won't let anything happen to his loved ones. "If you don't die here, my brother is going to kill you after what you just called me," Chay says

  "ohhhh, shit Kim when," Vegas said with a " No fucking way" from Pete, and Thankhun started laughing, "Guess the cats are out of the bag now," " All of you shut the fuck up, Kim. Words later with you." Kinn said, "Focus if we want to survive." Kinn says. "Whatever, Kinn. Babe, I'd say it to his face. You can...." Kim starts to say, but he sees Chay lift his gun, and Kim smiles. "That's my Angel!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.8K 19
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- What if...
11.3K 584 21
so i saw a story which was ghostship of vegaschay and i liked that ship very much so i thought of writing a story of vegas chay this is a story about...
94.8K 4.1K 47
A love that can last a life time was promised to Kimhan as his mate Barcode was killed by his cousins from the minor family during their war on the n...
63K 3.6K 24
"How about a million for a dinner with me?" β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† After years of living abroad, Kim is coming home to take over the family after his father's death...