Sorry Mother..||Mother LBD&So...

By Yukito_Jake

!!CONTAINS SHADOWPEACH AND SPICYNOODLES!! What if LBD cared about Mk/Xiaotian and took care of him until he w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Story

Chapter 7

390 12 2
By Yukito_Jake

Mk/Xiaotian's POV
I went up to this tall rectangular shaped table block and looked around. Then I saw a pot. "Look inside the pot Xiaotian." The mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor told me to do. I looked inside of it and saw a folded piece of paper. I picked up the folded paper and opened it up, but I didn't read it, the mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor did. "This tells you the recipe of a way to bring back my lady. Get the materials and make that recipe so I can tell you what to do next." He instructed me. "Ok!" I placed the paper in my pocket and left quickly back home. "You're back early." Pigsy said to me. "Oh! Well.. the order was apparently not that far away as I thought it would be." I said, trying to sound convincing enough. "Alright kiddo but why did I get many complaints that they weren't the right order!?" I heard Pigsy calmly but then yelling at me. "Sorry Pigsy! I'll pay more attention next time just don't fire me!!" I yelled at him. He took a deep breath"Fine.." I heard him say and my face lit up. "Thank you so much Pigsy!!" I said before I left to my room. Redson was chilling on the floor, creating inventions. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm back!" I said as he looked at me and smiled. "Welcome back MK." Redson said to me then he kissed my cheek. I went to my bed and laid down on it. Then I reached to my pocket with the folded paper and pulled it out. I then read what it said. 'This doesn't seem to hard' I thought about. All I really needed was water, a skull, 5 peaches, my blood, my hair, and.. the mayors blood?? How on earth with I get the mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor's blood? "I will be the one giving you my blood" He said. "But how?" I question him. "Xiaotian don't sound crazy and you'll know soon enough" he said. I was confused until I realized I said what I said out loud. I looked over at Redson who's completely focused on his invention. Seems like he didn't hear me. That's good. I walked over to Redson and said, "I'll be out for a bit alright?" He responded with "Alright" He kissed my forehead before I left my room. Then I grabbed a water bottle and left the shop. Now I need to find a skull but.. where am I going to fin- "The cave we were in. There was a hanging skull you didn't notice." I heard him say before I could finish it. 'Thanks' I said in my head. I went into the truck and left to go back into the cave. I looked around, but saw no skull. "Look behind you then above." The mayor who I think isn't an actual mayor instructed me. Then I saw the skull and grabbed it. I put the water and the skull in the pot. The skull started to turn into ashes as the water glows. I looked at it amazed of what happened. "Wasn't that amazing to see Xiaotian?" He said to me. I nodded then left to go get the 5 peaches. I know Monkey King has a lot of peaches. I just hope he'll allow me to grab 5 if not, then I might as well steal them. I summoned a cloud and flew to Monkey King. I walked into his territory and he heard me. "Hey Kiddo! What are you doing here? Training doesn't start until next week" He said with a smile on his face. "I know but I'm craving for some peaches." I said. "No Kiddo, you are not having my peaches." He told me and I looked at him with my sad puppy eyes. He tried to resist but failed then sighed. "Alright, how much do you want?" He said. "Can I have 7?" I responded with excitement. He had a sad look on his face but still gave me 7 peaches. "Thank you now bye!!" I said before I left. I got on the cloud and as we went back to the cave, I ate the 2 extra peaches. I dropped the peaches inside the pots and it turned into a glowing gold liquid. I grabbed a piece of my hair and put it in the pot. Then I made a small cut on me and had one blood drop inside. "Look to the side" he instructed me and I looked to the side, seeing a tube filled with his blood. I grabbed the tube and opened it as I see blood pouring out. The liquid starts to turn a glowing light blue color.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
59.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
41K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...