The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)

32 4 0
By Harriet_Potter8

What was going on? First the teddy bears, then the message Adrien received that he wouldn't let us see.

Chloe saw it, but she wouldn't tell us. Then she ran off. We tried to get it out of Adrien but he wouldn't tell us either. Then he ran away.

I looked at Marinette. "This is going to be harder than I thought," She sighed out. I nodded. "It sure is." I had no idea how we were going to get through to either of them.

*_*-~

"Well? Did you manage to find Adrien?" I asked Luka. He bit his lip and shook his head. I looked up at the sky. It was dark. "Something is wrong." I said.

"We have to get to Chloe's Hotel. Now." I ran, Luka followed me. I dialed Nino's number as quickly as possible as I ran.

"Nino, find Marinette and Juleka and meet us at Chloe's. Hurry."

"Okay, see you there. Love you."

"I love you too." We hung up. Luka and I got to the front of Chloe's Hotel. The doors were not only locked, they had chains around them.

"Looks like we're going to have to take the high road." I informed Luka. He nodded.

"SASS, SCALES SLITHER!"

"TRIXX, LET'S POUNCE!"

We jumped up and made it to Chloe's window. But who we saw was not Chloe. He got to her. I pushed open the door.

"Greetings. My name is Secret Keeper." She said. Another one of our friends Akumatized. First it was Luka, then Adrien, and now Chloe. "You don't have to do this. You can fight him." I told her, I tried by best to get through to her.

I looked at Viperion. He was frozen in shock. I looked up at Chloe. "What happened?" I needed to know why she got Akumatized.

"I was forced with a choice to choose between my friends. I didn't want to choose. I'm sorry, but now I don't have a choice." Is this our fault? When we pressured her to tell us what the message said?

I saw the way Adrien looked at her, like he begged her not to say anything. And it broke her.

"Listen to me Chloe, your friends wouldn't do that to you on purpose. They feel bad for making you feel that way. Come back to them. They miss you." All of that was true.

"I wish I could believe you." She lifted her hand, and chains came out from all directions. Luka and I tried to fight them off, but they surrounded us.

"You can give me your secrets. Don't worry, I promise I'll keep them." The chains had us. Viperion tried to break free, but they were too strong.

Chloe flew down to me. She landed on the ground. "Now... What are your secrets?" Her hand was heading towards me, she was going to make me tell her my secrets, or she's going to steal them.

A crash interrupted the process of her taking my secrets. Chat Noir crashed through the window. He was scratched up from the glass.

"Not so fast!" He shouted. He went right for her, she went right for him. "Your secrets will be safe with me little kitty!" She yelled out to him. "Well guess what?! I don't have any secrets!" He told her.

"Impossible. Everyone has secrets." She said. "Not me." He repeated. I looked down, the more I moved, the tighter the chains got.

I relaxed, I have no secrets. Not important ones at least. My most important one, Nino already knows it, and he's the one I wanted to tell the most.

"I have no secrets either!" I shouted and the chains released me. Chloe turned to me. "No! Stop saying that!" She snapped.

Luka was still struggling. I went over to him. "Relax, think. Do you have any secrets that are so important that they're weighing you down?" I asked him.

"I don't think so.." He said. I smirked. "Then say it." I told him. "You won't get any secrets from me because I don't have any!" He yelled as loud as he could and the chains around him dropped.

Chloe was enraged. "How could none of you have secrets?!" She demanded. I looked at her. "Because what we have are not secrets." I informed her.

Her eyes widened. She shut her eyes. Then when she opened them again, they were Chloe's blue eyes once more. "Get out of my head!" She yelled.

Her hands were on the sides of her head, I knew what she was trying to do, she was trying to De-akumatize herself.

I rooted for her, I know that if she tried hard enough, she could do it.

I smiled as Chloe De-akumatized herself, but frowned because she looked like she was about to faint. Luka ran forward and caught her.

Ladybug, Carapace and Purple Tigress arrived. Ladybug caught the Akuma. She threw up her Lucky Charm to fix the damage to Chloe's room.

Viperion gently lay Chloe on her bed. "She'll be fine. We should let her rest." He said, and walked back towards the window.

He opened it and jumped out. We saw him jumping from building to building. We followed him.

But before I left, I looked back to see Chloe sleeping peacefully. I smiled, and that's when I followed my team out the window.

*_*-~

We were so relieved when Chloe came to School the next day. We immediately went in to hug her. "We're so sorry we pressured you like that yesterday! It was wrong of us to try to get you to tell us what the message said, please forgive us." Marinette said, holding Chloe's hands in her own.

"It's okay, I forgive you." She smiled. Adrien stepped forward. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have made you promise not to say anything. I should have just shown all of you instead of being so stubborn." Chloe shook her head and took his head.

"That wasn't your fault. I saw what that message said. You were terrified. I would have done the exact same thing if I was in your situation." She told him.

"Thanks, Chloe." He said. Adrien hesitated, then he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He stared at the screen before doing some tapping.

He took a shakey breath in and gave his phone to Marinette. She read it, gasped, then became angry as she passed it to me.

From: Blocked Number
To: Adrien
'I thought I warned you about what would happen if you stayed with them. Your friends are bad influences on you, Adrien. I'll give you another warning, go past it and I'll keep the promise I made to you.'

I copied Marinette's actions and passed the phone to Nino. He read it, then frowned. "That is so not cool." He muttered. Then he passed it to Juleka, who as usual, looked like she was about to commit murder once she read the message.

She gave it to Luka. Out of all of us, Luka looked the most pissed off. He gave the phone to Chloe, who proceeded to give it back to Adrien after she read it for a second time and shutterd.

"I'll kill him myself if I have to." Luka growled. When he tried to leave, Juleka held him back. "I would love to do that too bro, but that's not a very good idea." She said.

Adrien stepped in front of him. "She's right. Doing that would just make things a lot worse than they already are." Luka looked away from him. "I-I know, but he sent that message. And I just have to do something about it." Adrien firmly placed his hands on Luka's shoulders.

Which is what the last thing I expected him to do was. "Don't do anything stupid." He said, he looked Luka dead in the eyes. "But-" Luka began to protest, but Adrien made a look with his eyes that shut him up.

"Okay... I won't do anything." Luka promised. Adrien removed his hands from Luka's shoulders. "Thank you... For promising not to do anything stupid." Luka smiled. "Of course.. I would never do anything to put you in danger." I doubt I was the only one who saw what was happening between those two.

I looked at Marinette, she knew what was up. I looked at Chloe, she too knew what was up. And when I looked at Juleka, I knew she also knew what was up.

I nudged Nino, to inform him of the situation. He looked closely at Luka and Adrien. Then his eyes widened in realization.

Luka and Adrien had been standing there staring at eachother for the past five minutes. And from the way Luka looked at him, I could tell he wanted to go in for a kiss. But he held back, because he knew Adrien wouldn't want that.

Luka looked down at Adrien's hand. Like he wanted to hold it so badly, but gave all his strength to hold back and not take his hand.

It made me feel so guilty. That they didn't know they were already dating. But with the masks. And all this awkward tension was was happening between them, all of us knew they still loved eachother so much.

But we also knew they couldn't be together outside of the mask, because of Adrien's Father, Hawk Moth. From what the message said, he would do something about it.

I was surprised when Luka actually went for it. Adrien backed away, "I-I uhm n-need to go." He ran off. Luka sighed. I walked up to him. "How come you went for his hand?" He looked surprised and confused about my question.

"What? I didn't go for his hand. There was something stuck to the side of his shirt, I guess it makes sense why he ran off. That's probably what he thought, because it was really close to his hand. It looked like a note. But I couldn't read it." I don't think he would make something like that up.

And he looked genuinely surprised when I asked him that question. When Luka explained to the others, Marinette seemed confused. "Why didn't you tell him about the note? Then maybe be wouldn't have run away." Luka blushed.

"I guess I was too distracted to actually say it out loud.." He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. I tried not to laugh. It was adorable.

"He left for a different reason this time, it'll be easier to find him. Unless he goes by that message..." Marinette trailed off. "We have to find him, no matter what." She said, determined.

We split up, Marinette went with Chloe, Luka went with Juleka and Nino and I went to look for him.

*_*-~

Okay, if I was Adrien, where would I hide? I turned to Nino for the answer. He put a hand on his chin and thought about it. "We can cross off any places that are tight spaces, Adrien is Claustrophobic, he hates being closed in. We can thank his Dad for that." The sarcasm dripped from his voice at the end.

I'm so proud, Nino can be sarcastic. It's such a beautiful thing. I always hoped he could be sarcastic, and even if he wasn't, I would still love him regardless.

But he knows sarcasm. I love this boy so much. I couldn't be more happy with him. I'm the luckiest girl because I'm the one who gets to be with him.

I won't let any other girl steal him. Because he's mine.

*_*-~

"Adrien!" We finally found him. But he was Chat Noir. Probably to hide. So Nino and I pretended to still look for him. "He's not here," I said. Nino looked around.

"Is that Chat Noir?" He was an amazing actor. "Maybe he can help us." I added. We walked over to him. "Hey there," We greeted him. He looked around,

I did my best to give him the hint to play along. When he saw a few people around he got the message and played along. "Hello dear citizens who I don't know." I mentally facepalmed.

"Could you help us find our friend Adrien Agreste? We've looked everywhere and can't find him. It's very important that he comes back." I smiled at him.

"Ah yes! I'll keep my eye out for him. And I'll let you know if I find him." He said. "Thank you." He smiled at us and then left.

We waited a little bit until everyone who was around was gone before we went the same direction Adrien did. He was de-transformed when we found him.

I looked down his shirt. Luka was right. There was a note. "How come you ran off like that?" Nino asked. "I freaked out because he was going for my hand..." He confessed. "He wasn't reaching for your hand, he was reaching for this," I grabbed the note from his shirt.

It was a sticky note. I showed it to him. "I didn't even know that was there. Or how it got there." He said. Whoever put it there must have been really sneaky and smart.

"What does it say?" It was clear that Adrien was worried that it said something bad. And I know he was worried because he didn't know who it was from.

I looked at the note and read it.

-Adrien, I don't have much time to write this. But the Big Man isn't happy. He knows I'm here, he might come after me. Be careful
Felix-

I read the note out loud. Adrien paled. "It's definitely from Felix, my cousin, he always called my Dad the 'Big Man,' it was his thing so it's definitely not a forgery. We need to find him before my he does." Adrien said.

Adrien was right, if Mr. Agreste gets his hands on Felix, that will not be good.

~-*_*

I can't tell if writing these endings are getting easier or harder. I think harder because I'm bound to run out of ideas and I don't like repeating. I already used Mr. Pigeon from the actual show because I was stumped about what Supervillain to use. I might continue that actually. Because I'm going to run out of ideas lol. If I can remember any.

Okay so, I've already akumatized Luka, Adrien, (twice, sadly), Chloe, and Juleka. Who's next? Nino? Or Alya? Or both of them at the same time. Just like in Oblivio lmao. (Now that I think about it, I kinda hate that ep now, because Adrien and Marinette... Ugh. Blah, kiss).

Give me ideas buds, I need them. And you know, still feel free to message me about questions for the 50th chapter QnA special that's still open.

Even if it takes years and years for you to decide you want to participate, it will always be open, no matter what. And they'll be a 100th chapter QnA special. See ya later! Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 7
MLB ADULT!AU. The characters are +18 at the time, so there can be a chance for some +13 scenes that involve fights, and intimacy between the charact...
470K 12.1K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...
15K 426 26
As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others . Turning to my right, I was slightly start...
38.4K 1.5K 72
!!!CRINGE WARNING!!! this was my first book and it's kinda all over the place, so read at your own risk ig !!!CRINGE WARNING!!! Marinette and Adrien...